Video: Pharrell Interview w/ Steve Stoute

Pharrell appears on Steve Stoute’s The Tanning Effect to talk about Justin Timberlake, recording Michael Jackson tracks & his global hits.

Rest of the interview below.

70 Responses to “Video: Pharrell Interview w/ Steve Stoute”

1. kevfresco Says:

how can i be corny…depraved nigger?

i’ve mastered your attention.

i gave you power…

i made you keystyle…

how you like me now?

2. sarjo1988 Says:

Remixznflow Says:

November 18th, 2011 at 3:46 pm
    lol and the other days niggas was calling me out for goin the hova route

oh.. LOL those niggas are members of s.i.t. though… of course they wanna make sure the fuckery continues…
    im jus saying
    ive fallin back for the most part
    but i cant let a nigga keep hittin on me, shit dont sit well with me

other than that im good, no more beef wth frankie, or kev, or plug. they cool ppl

but this fuck baby, cock jugglin, cum guzzlin nigga? hope that nigga dies of aids

3. Jersey*made*me Says:

Alright peace yall,i’m out.

Once again I smacked this bitch around the blog for talking stupid,and once again she still gone remain on my dick.

A scarred hoe 4 life….I have that affect on chicks.

4. kevfresco Says:

cosign jerz being a processed fuck nigga nugget.

5. sarjo1988 Says:

smacked me around nigga. revisit the last four pages or so and all u will see is u asking niggas to skeet in ur mouth, beggin for dick, askin for niggas photos. and to sashay n shit

be gone u cock hoarder

6. kevfresco Says:

lol @ ‘fuck nigga nugget’ tho.

jus to think of it to type it is humorous in of itself.

7. sarjo1988 Says:

30 more minutes before i get to peace the fuck out, go light some skunk, and get puss

8. mel kiper III Says:

“the ride” >

9. the absence of heat Says:

cosign hating remix’s whole world except is girl

10. sarjo1988 Says:

mel kiper III Says:

November 18th, 2011 at 3:59 pm
    “the ride” >
    co sign

11. the absence of heat Says:

“the ride” >

^ ayo izzy dead.

12. the absence of heat Says:

niggas cosigning riding.

wile suss.

13. kevfresco Says:

cosign wanting to have ones way with remix girl face & other operational orifices.

14. the absence of heat Says:

how about there’s people i’ve worked with for the last few years see them everyday and don’t know there names… what is that about?

15. sarjo1988 Says:

the absence of heat Says:

November 18th, 2011 at 4:02 pm
    same here. weed will do that to u

16. kevfresco Says:

what is that about?

> the distraction from day dreaming about ya girls onion of which the action…

i cosign.

17. mel kiper III Says:

the absence of heat Says:

November 18th, 2011 at 3:50 pm
    I need an online sidekick… so I can partner up with

where joe88 at?

chill b

18. the absence of heat Says:

same here. weed will do that to u

^ I think its moreso not giving a fuck, and being in a different mental space.

19. the absence of heat Says:

chopping comments for ayo effect is whats hot in the streets now?

20. sarjo1988 Says:

the absence of heat Says:

November 18th, 2011 at 4:06 pm
    same here. weed will do that to u

^ I think its moreso not giving a fuck, and being in a different mental space.
    that too….

if ur name isnt being said from a biddy with some nice titties and an onion, i dont care to remember it ever

21. sarjo1988 Says:

the absence of heat Says:

November 18th, 2011 at 4:06 pm
    chopping comments for ayo effect is whats hot in the streets now?
    yes, niggas are hiding subtle gay advances in they comments, u gotta chop em up, and see em for wut they really are

22. plug Says:

LF: gotta get rid of the lincoln beforeit snows

cant be bothered wit rear wheel drive in the winter

had to call off a few times last winter

23. Danny Ocean Says:

I think its moreso not giving a fuck, and being in a different mental space.

keep going though

no homo

24. Beezy Says:

*bites tongue*

*doesn’t diss commenters with white dude fetishes*

25. sarjo1988 Says:

plug Says:

November 18th, 2011 at 4:14 pm
    LF: gotta get rid of the lincoln beforeit snows

cant be bothered wit rear wheel drive in the winter

had to call off a few times last winter
    shit i feel ya, the only reason i havent copped another mustang since i totalled my 2010

>>>>>new england winter

26. Beezy Says:

aw fuck it

KEV LOVES KIZZAS

factsssss

27. sarjo1988 Says:

and it ensues…

28. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Jeezy is that nicca. I been a fan for forever. Fuck a Rick Ross displacing him, there’s plenty room for both. Both niccas is dope but Jeezy is that real nicca.

29. mel kiper III Says:

cosign noticing kevs strange affinity for white males of the hebrew persuasion

smfh

30. mel kiper III Says:

cosign lean

31. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Co-sign anal sex.

32. plug Says:

—-
    I want a DTS

prolly willl be used to avoid a car note

should be able to get one for the low lows since the world has gone “green”

8 cylynders are frowned upon these days

33. mel kiper III Says:

cosine cylynders

34. the absence of heat Says:

anal sex.

^ yowsers!

35. sarjo1988 Says:

plug Says:

November 18th, 2011 at 4:27 pm
    —-
    I want a DTS

prolly willl be used to avoid a car note

should be able to get one for the low lows since the world has gone “green”

8 cylynders are frowned upon these days
    shit havent decided wut i want yet, but i think ima go with an SUV….ive never owned one, have went thru like 8 cars since ive gotten my license tho

36. mel kiper III Says:

time to go. peace

40. mel kiper III Says:

cosign the triple black Modern Warefare 3: Jeep Wrangler

41. plug Says:

——-
    Ive had my L’s for over 15 years and have only had 4 cars

this is the first year I started my get a different car every year thing

all used clean whips cash

42. plug Says:

I felt like I was in prison today.

holla at yall bright and early monday

cOLD, go get you some yac and a spliff on me

no more Friday complaining Kapeesh?

*bends corner*

43. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Lemmie find out Beezy ripping Kev for rolling with snow hippos and then he go and wife up the greeneyes aka The Original SnowElephant.

44. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=V1cxP2nCBdU

Co-sign videos of hundreds of menacing black people on the street for no reason never getting old.

45. the absence of heat Says:

greeneyes aka The Original SnowElephant.

^ dear lord.

46. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=V1cxP2nCBdU

Co-sign Rozay being on the home screen on his iPhone while he pretends to talk to Milly.

47. Beezy Says:

Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:
    November 18th, 2011 at 4:40 pm

^is she really white?

all I ever saw was a picture of her lips

they were mad full

didn’t look kizzette-swagish

48. mel kiper III Says:

CiCi The Intern aka the Original Fudgy the Whale

49. the absence of heat Says:

ross signing meek, was a strategic chess move. How else was he gonna walk thru the city with what seemed to be cosigns for the OG’s.

Did the same thing with Torche in the BX.

The bigger than life effect… Have the whole hood following behind you, as you spit street parables.

50. mel kiper III Says:

LOL @ snowhippo

them shits dont even exist

51. mel kiper III Says:

and wouldint a snow elephant be a wooly mammoth?

52. Beezy Says:

co-sign fudgy the whale though

niggas is delicious [||]

53. mcb Says:

oh how nice

just stpping in before i leave work

what do i say

a child molester fantasizing about two grown men who he has never met being ina relationship he made up.

beezy your shtick is whack. i dont care if your gay but you are really starting to freak me out. are you going to just show up at my house one day?

jsut because you have no male friends doesnt mean every other person out there is like you.

seek help man. i know you can afford therapy. although your work prob wont pay for it, so maybe you cant.

enjoy your night NR, and please beezy, keep your weird thoughts to yourself.

disturbing man…

54. mcb Says:

see>say

55. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Ross so big he couldn’t floss a dirtbike and pop wheelies like them reckless Philly niccas with tats under their beard…this portly nicca needed a 4 wheeler. LOL

56. mcb Says:

*texts with women over the age of 18*
    *makes plans for later*
    *doesnt fantasize about men, including ones i ahve never met*

57. mcb Says:

*doesnt havea crippling coke addiction*
    *doesnt need to prove ones worth with expense receipts*

58. Beezy Says:

thou doth protest too much

remember, I never met up with someone I met on Nah Right

you faggots have

end of story.

59. the absence of heat Says:

ratting ass niggas got the hood on fiya.

60. mel kiper III Says:

cosign tasting pain and regret in bitches sweat

61. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Beezy Says:

November 18th, 2011 at 4:45 pm
    Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:
    November 18th, 2011 at 4:40 pm

^is she really white?

all I ever saw was a picture of her lips

they were mad full

didn’t look kizzette-swagish

Exactly.

The bitch’s whole life is like a sexy BBW Craigslist ad.

Posting a one inch by one inch pic of her fishnet stockings. Or her lips. Or here eye.

But she never went all in.

Instead, she just kept tantalizing these thirsty ass NR niccas with thoughts of how hot she “might” be.

Let’s be clear, niccas – hot bitches always go all in.

Shit, even average bitches be posting mad face shots.

The fact that greeneyes or greeneyre or grennerieyee or whatever the fuck been on Twitter for like 5 years and stay losting them one inch by one inch shots shows that you she’s fat at best and a Chaz Bono tranny at worst.

That’s right niccas. I’m not doubting that Ol’ Greenie is a fat white male, sent to the earth to Ru Paul you niccas.

Say sum. Exactly.

62. mcb Says:

Beezy Says:
    November 18th, 2011 at 4:55 pm
    thou doth protest too much

remember, I never met up with someone I met on Nah Right

you faggots have

end of story.
    self-hate is a terrible thing

let your queer flag fly man

its obvious you have feelings for men you’ve never met before

im sorry, but I don’t like men liek that, I only fuck with women.

i hope this news doesnt hurt you too much, as it seems 94% of your comments are about me and/or kev.

seek help

heltah sketlah-therapy>>>>>

63. Beezy Says:

The bitch’s whole life is like a sexy BBW Craigslist ad.

But she never went all in.

^smart, if you fat and ugly

64. mcb Says:

Beezy Says:
    November 18th, 2011 at 4:55 pm
    thou doth protest too much

remember, I never met up with someone I met on Nah Right

you faggots have

end of story.
    try to make a friend that respects you and isnt jujst a coworker lookin for a guy who isnt white to hang out with so he can go to diff parts of NYC.

just try that out.

oh you dont want to? too busy writing up fantasies about men on the internet

keep to yourself

65. charles lee ray Says:

errbody have a good weekend, except for kev.

LMG>>>>>>

66. I got that Courtney Love for ya' Says:

Mary J. Blige f/ Nas – “Feel Inside”
    ————-
    Nas got that ol’ skool sound on this, nice!

67. Beezy Says:

mcb, seriously

you the only cat on here who EVER met up with a man they met on the website

how can you in good faith make these gay jokes

clearly you are open to meeting black dudes online

is it a fantasy of yours?

68. mcb Says:

beezy

look yourself int he mirror, not the coke mirror, like an actual mirror on the wall.

if you do that, and we never hear from you again, i wouldnt be suprised

69. mcb Says:

Beezy Says:
    November 18th, 2011 at 5:00 pm
    mcb, seriously

you the only cat on here who EVER met up with a man they met on the website

how can you in good faith make these gay jokes

clearly you are open to meeting black dudes online

is it a fantasy of yours?
    so sad….