Video: T.I. ft. Big K.R.I.T. – I’m Flexin (Behind The Scenes)

T.I. shoots the video for ‘I’m Flexin’ in Bankhead, ATL and here is a behind the scenes look at the video shoot.

Props: GrindHD

Previously: T.I. ft. Pharrell – Here Ye, Hear Ye

153 Responses to “Video: T.I. ft. Big K.R.I.T. – I’m Flexin (Behind The Scenes)”

1. hl Says:

@selsaa Do you have a link for that quote?

2. Charles Oakley Says:

cosine Seth offing himself

3. b Says:

No sign Seth offing himself before collecting that 40 cash from keV

4. Tong Po Flo Says:

*sees the continued ether towards Seth*
    *doesn’t join because we’s coo*
    *reconsiders*
    *says fuck school*

co-sign Seth stealing 50 pounds of coke from a Mexican Cartel then gettin’ his head chopped off and fam murked

5. louisdadon Says:

What You know about That > I’m Back > This

6. Albert Findsdimes Says:

Wu >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

7. Tong Po Flo Says:

Wu >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

^ needs more >’s kind sir

*daps the finder of dimes and sometimes hoodrats*

8. b Says:

2 chainz be swagging the shit out them tracks

9. EnglandRepresent Says:

B
    4 hrs, 36 mins ago
    No sign Seth offing himself before collecting that 40 cash from keV

^^also co-sign Seth gettin his 80 cash from Kevin before he murks himself.

10. &What?! Says:

The world is so fucked up
    People don’t seem to care anymore

People seem to have distanced themselves from other people’s problems, they have been programmed not to care!
    Politicians are corrupt…So many companies are corrupt and taking excessive profits in certain sectors…….and we keep allowing this shit to happen
    There are 1 billion plus people living in extreme poverty. You know what that is? You don’t know if your getting your next meal, no shelter, no medical. You have no chance of hustling your way out of it!
    We have been programmed to not give a shit about these people!

Well I have woken up and Im not turning a blind eye anymore!

Im not playing the game anymore. Our Company CEO’s and politicians want us to keep our heads down and not ask questions. Not demand the truth
    they don’t want us to care, they have trained us to turn a blind eye!
    Because they control us and profit from us this way!
    to push back at them questions and threatens their lifestyles.

Children are dying everyday from hunger. Its fucked up, its wrong and I am angry
    Im not going to shut up or give up – fuck the system, its wrong.
    wake up we are being used!

Innocent children are dying each day…. we need to shout out to companies, politicians that we aren’t playing their games anymore
    We are waking up to their lies and deceitful dealings

Im angry, Im going to make a difference and no one is going to stop me
    Join me if your tired of being used and manipulated
    Make this world fair for everyone

50 Cent

50 going down that Lupe Fiasco political route..

11. Shooter Says:

lol @ 50 cent, that shit is transparent as fuck

12. SPITGAME Says:

Sell SK by any means necessary… Even if it means using propaganda

13. Cypher Says:

Sell SK by any means necessary… Even if it means using propaganda

co-sign auctioning Eskay off into slavery via propaganda

14. Cypher Says:

Also… havent heard one track from T.I that i wanted to listen to.

In fact TI has become the unwanted feature on his own songs

15. hl Says:

Favorite TI features are “Topless”, “Maybach Music III”, and “Here Ye Here Ye”. He killed those.

16. hl Says:

Not a TI fan for the most part though.

17. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

‘Kiss never gets his name spoken when niccas talk about the GOAT rappers, but for God’s sake, when has dude ever disappointed? His albums are buttcheeks, I guess that’s the only ding against him…same with ‘Bis. I understand that you need to mint classic albums to be considered a GOAT but I’m just sayin that dude carries his weight on every song he’s every spat on.

18. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Cam spits some “puters putin” and cats wanna put him in the top 5. But not ‘Kiss. Nigga Logic #NRLogic

19. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Yasser Pair-A-Gats
    7 mins ago

^I never liked Cam. All raps sound like he just makes shit up as he go along. His rapping style is like:

‘Ma was squishy squishy.
    I hit her gushy gushy.
    And she told me to put it in her tushy tushy.
    Oh boy, wushy wushy.

I swear that nigga sounds retarded as fuck to me. But hey, to each his own, right?

20. e aka mac with the cheese Says:

Cam’ron >>> jadakiss

21. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

E Aka Mac With The Cheese
    0 mins ago
    Cam’ron >>> jadakiss

^nope

22. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Troubleshooter1900 Says:

October 22nd, 2011 at 9:45 pm
    Yasser Pair-A-Gats
    7 mins ago

‘Ma was squishy squishy.
    I hit her gushy gushy.
    And she told me to put it in her tushy tushy.
    Oh boy, wushy wushy.

LMAO 100% Chea co-sign

23. b Says:

Troubleshooter1900
    30 mins ago
    Yasser Pair-A-Gats
    7 mins ago

‘Ma was squishy squishy.
    I hit her gushy gushy.
    And she told me to put it in her tushy tushy.
    Oh boy, wushy wushy.

E Aka Mac With The Cheese
    10 mins ago
    Cam’ron >>> jadakiss

Troubleshooter1900
    9 mins ago
    E Aka Mac With The Cheese
    0 mins ago
    Cam’ron >>> jadakiss

^nope

> overall yeah if cam never fell off

24. Cypher Says:

Cam’ron >>> jadakiss

smh @ niggas stating the obvious

25. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Jadakiss feat. Mary J. Blige- Grind Hard >>>>>>

26. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

My girl just walked in with a bag of baby cloths and clanked stared at me….

FUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!

27. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

No really,

Fuck my life b.

FUCK!!!!!

28. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

FUCK!!!!!!

29. Big545 Says:

WHY ARE THE RANGERS GETTING KILLED LIKE THIS THO…..

30. Big545 Says:

Happy Fathers Day TS.

31. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Big545
    6 mins ago
    Happy Fathers Day TS.

^:-(

32. Cypher Says:

*chuckle*

33. Big545 Says:

Fuck Albert Pull Hoes, mang.

34. FUMP618 Says:

Fuck Albert Pull Hoes, mang.

^^^^Lol Pujols= the shit that make your soul burn slow….Cards > any mlb franchise (except Yankees).

35. koa29 Says:

That 2 Chainz “One Day At A Time” beat is tough.

36. NovemberEnd Says:

The light from the dynasty sign froze all the critics.

37. sealsaa Says:

‘Ma was squishy squishy.
    I hit her gushy gushy.
    And she told me to put it in her tushy tushy.
    Oh boy, wushy wushy.

I swear that nigga sounds retarded as fuck to me.
    ==========================================

^THIS

Niggas wasn’t really feeling Cam/Dipset, they just liked the swag/trends(pink fits, no homo, etc). Niggas is zoot suit-wearing swag monkeys.

38. rex hussla Says:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!!! (c)Crazy88Since88

rex hussla in the building LMAO

39. rex hussla Says:

# b Says:
    October 22nd, 2011 at 4:09 pm

2 chainz be swagging the shit out them tracks

[ll]

40. rex hussla Says:

T.I. – I’m Flexin (Them 15 lb barbell got me looking swole) [ll]

41. rex hussla Says:

Co-sign T.I. weighing in at 5′ 2″ 140 lbs.

No-sign Big Seth’s death

42. Jackson7 Says:

Troubleshooter1900 Says:

October 22nd, 2011 at 9:45 pm
    Yasser Pair-A-Gats
    7 mins ago

‘Ma was squishy squishy.
    I hit her gushy gushy.
    And she told me to put it in her tushy tushy.
    Oh boy, wushy wushy.

——————–

tinyurl.com/yljc7uv

43. Danny Ocean Says:

I might get me a bad bitch and never come back.

44. hl Says:

Mos Def – Taxi >>>>>>>>>

45. The Cool Says:

Co sign Cam solidifying his claim to greatness with CHWM, PH, Killa Season (album and film), Dip Immunity 1&2 and the Dip mixtapes.

Top 5 at least. Between 00- 06 best beat selector other than Hov.

Fuck y’all if you ain’t feeling the dips © Killa

46. sarjo1988 Says:

its too fuckin cold to wana do nething, and im sposed to be goin to the cole concert toniht, a nigga so cold tho, he jus wana stay in and burn Ls while drinkin some hard liquor to warm the fuck up

47. Jersey*made*me Says:

Yo sarjo STFU b

NEWARK — An NJ Transit bus driver was stabbed in what may have been a “busjacking” attempt in Newark Saturday, a spokeswoman for the transit agency said.

The driver was stabbed on Hawthorne Avenue on a No. 27 bus running from from the Irvington bus terminal to Clifton, said NJ Transit spokeswoman Penny Bassett Hackett.

The driver was taken to the hospital. His name and condition were not immediately available, Bassett Hackett said.

Newark Police are investigating the incident, NJ Transit officials said.

SMFH,where was this nigga going in a bus?

Nobody’s safe….

48. The Cool Says:

M Utd… Lol

49. The Cool Says:

Ask Nas he didnt want it with Cam… NOOOO!

50. The Cool Says:

Yo, Come on home wit me,
    early ’90’s, it wasn’t pearly and shiney
    I was certainly grimey
    ‘Cause I ain’t have no fresh clothes
    Or jewelry wit the X’s O’s
    My house had espestoes
    I’m fixin’ up a 60 pack, where the kitty cat?
    Mice run around the damn sticky trap
    Come on home wit me, where my mother found my crack platter
    Threw it away so I snapped at her, back slapped her
    She picked up a bat, like McGwuier for that matter
    Hit me, I was back at her
    Come on home where I duck the DT’s
    Line around the corner, but I’m gettin’ the free cheese
    Come on home wit me, where I stand on my post
    Play wit my toast, Been here wit mayonnaise on toast
    And pepper, many nights I done slept wit a heefer
    Any beef came it left on a stretcher
    KILLA!
    Come on home wit me, where they rap and be flossin’
    Where I begged Kim to have the abortion
    Money, brown bag, extortion
    Caution, where there’s tragedy often
    Relax in a coffin
    And the bitch know I’m serious
    ‘Cause I’m never scared ma, unless you miss ya period
    So come home wit me
    Where the girls wanna come home wit me
    They say “Cam if you need dome hit me!”
    Love to see the chrome wit me
    The car a quarter mil, on the wheels I done blown 50
    Dice games blown 50, Jones loan 60
    Had crack stones swiftly, Took it home wit me
    So come home wit me, where a nigga make star bucks
    I’m about to cop a Starbucks
    I reversed all my hard luck
    Now I’m at the dealer buying cars…trucks
    AWWWWW SHUCKS!

51. kevfresco Says:

lol at cam being one of the greats.

no wonder NY hip hop is on life support. niggas tryna keep herbs alive. smh

52. Deen Says:

Manchester City – 6

Manchester United – 1

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Proceed.

53. &What?! Says:

Utd just got a fucking smashing!!

Serves them right for beating The Arsenal earlier in the season.

54. kevfresco Says:

co-sign no one in america giving a fuck about feetball except beezy.

55. Jersey*made*me Says:

My house had espestoes

LOL and SMH @ espestoes

Asbestos-

is a set of six naturally occurring silicate minerals used commercially for their desirable physical properties.[2] They all have in common their, eponymous, asbestiform habit, long, (1:20) thin fibrous crystals. The inhalation of asbestos fibers can cause serious illnesses, including malignant lung cancer, mesothelioma (a formerly rare cancer strongly associated with exposure to amphibole asbestos), and asbestosis (a type of pneumoconiosis). Long exposure to high concentrations of asbestos fibers is more likely to cause health problems..

56. &What?! Says:

co-sign no one in america giving a fuck about feetball except beezy.

Soccer > ANY american sport.

Keep ya overplayed commercialized sports and we can have the beautiful game.

I mean how the fuck you gonna make a game that consists of four 15 minute quarters last damn near 4 hours? SMH.

Too many timeouts, adverts and other unnecessary bs.

57. Jersey*made*me Says:

no wonder NY hip hop is on life support.

Says the nigga from Boston hip hop,LOL

58. kevfresco Says:

Soccer > ANY american sport.

> this is completely false.

ladies synchronized swimming, womens volleyball > feetball

59. kevfresco Says:

Says the nigga from Boston hip hop

> what does this have to do with the mecca of hip hop fallin off?

if cam is one of the greats then i hope ny hip hop stay suffering.

60. EnglandRepresent Says:

Man United……smh…….the scum Gooners…..lol x smh

Yids

61. Beezy Says:

that Manchester United game hurt my heart

what a slaughter

come on you Reds

62. Beezy Says:

Chelsea losing to QPR and not overtaking MUFC for 2nd will be salve in the wound

63. Beezy Says:

EPL 830-1

Red Zone 1-7

blunts on the hour

Sundays >>>

64. Beezy Says:

Where’s Mel Sniper 3 aka Gat Berry

I need some fantasy advice

65. EnglandRepresent Says:

Danny Welbeck is not starting XI quality.

Arsenal barely have anyone in their XI that is quality. Robin Van Rapist being the only decent player.

Yids run North London. In the last 4 games against Spurs, Arsenal have lost 3 of them. LMAO. It’s over.

66. Jersey*made*me Says:

Damn,Beezy might be London Bloke after all…

67. Beezy Says:

Chicharito should be starting in place of Welbeck, and hopefully will be just a matter of time. He has to be almost all the way healed from his injuries.

Nani needs to get back to early season form.

68. Samir Says:

That City/United game was pretty crazy. City has a 26 goal differential through 9 games, that’s got to be a record pace?

69. The Cool Says:

My house had espestoes

LOL and SMH @ espestoes

Asbestos-

Smh, all the mistakes I fixed in that verse after copying it and I still managed to miss that.

70. Beezy Says:

nah Jersey I’m just a soccer fan, no homo

I’m not LB

71. Samir Says:

Who did y’all play in the Champions League last week? Oh, wait.

72. The Cool Says:

United getting wrecked today more than makes up for us fucking up yesterday. Kenny needs to sort out the home form though.

73. kevfresco Says:

lol at feetball.

i went to the club last night & seen this brazilian dude with a soccer polo on cause it’s feetball season. this dude was sippin on some fruity drink with two kizzettes & after he finished it, started to jump up & down in place wyle spirited as if he just scored a goal.

feetball lovers in america look hella weird.

74. Samir Says:

And MSU and Texas Tech fucking up teams’ seasons yesterday >>>

75. Beezy Says:

so one weirdo at a club makes soccer wack …

I don’t see the logic

76. Beezy Says:

Michigan State ruined teams seasons back to back

Michigan

Wisconsin

… they play mad dirty though, lol

77. kevfresco Says:

> don’t front…you where content with that spelling cause thas how it sounded in your mind.

78. kevfresco Says:

were > where

79. Samir Says:

Honestly, except for something like NASCAR, I’ll watch anything. Football, basketball, soccer, hockey – sports >>>>>

80. Jersey*made*me Says:

Michigan State ruined teams seasons back to back

Word,i’m starting to believe the hype…

81. kevfresco Says:

so one weirdo at a club makes soccer wack …

I don’t see the logic

> nah i’ve seen them occupy irish bars during feetball season.

he was the only one in the club last night with the very same weirdo features.

stringy unkempt hair
    soccer polo shirt not matching the swag
    cargo pants & open sandal backs with socks on.

when the nigga finished his mojito or cosmo & started jumping i knew his feetball team had a great day earlier.

82. kevfresco Says:

i never said feetball was wack either.

I jus don’t fux with it.

83. &What?! Says:

Arsenal still have quality when the team isn’t raped by injuries.

Running North LDN?

Check the history, and although Arsenal may be going through a down spell atm, their achievements > Yids achievements.

And at least we are in the CL.

84. Danny Ocean Says:

cosign not fucking with a sport where they play for two hours and the final score be 1-0

i respect the fandom though. fans bleed for their clubs in europe.

85. &What?! Says:

i respect the fandom though. fans bleed for their clubs in europe.

No sign two hours.

Not counting half time, the two halves are 45 mins long taking the total to 90 mins which is an hour and a half, even with a 15 minute break between halves that takes the total to 1 hour 45 mins.

86. kevfresco Says:

Running North LDN?

Check the history,

> lol!

niggas got too much time on their hands, yo.

87. kevfresco Says:

co-sign not wanting to see grown men run up & down a field without any substantial gain or real suspense until they put a round ball into a net.

football >>> feetball

88. Samir Says:

So you don’t watch baseball or hockey then either.

89. mcb Says:

*puts study book down*

*daps all*
    whats goooooooood

no Pats today, so you know what that means

REDZONE ALL DAY

90. mcb Says:

playing soccer>watching

but i can do either. i aint follow it like i used.
    these days its HIGHLY unlikely im gonna sita nd watch a soccer game though..

and dont get it twisted

FOOTBALL (US)>>>>>>>>

91. mcb Says:

oh shit what up kev

92. &What?! Says:

> lol!

niggas got too much time on their hands, yo.

A wise man told me don’t argue with fools. Cause people from a distance can’t tell who is who.

93. kevfresco Says:

i respect the fandom though. fans bleed for their clubs in europe.

> yeah but, thas to substitute the sissified perception of kickin a ball around & in between mens legs for two hours tho.

94. kevfresco Says:

> welp! you got me there. cuz i most certainly ain gonna do any soccer history to debate about it.

that jus sounds yawn worthy research.

95. Albert Findsdimes Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M&ob=av2n >>>>>>>

Joy inspiring and GOAT use of white shoes

96. kevfresco Says:

whasup rabbi.

97. mcb Says:

kevfresco Says:
    October 23rd, 2011 at 12:03 pm
    i respect the fandom though. fans bleed for their clubs in europe.

i mean, for most its the lack of hitting and the passing/dead time. thats why people here dont respect it.

rugby>>>>>>>>>>>>.

if you know whats goign on, rugby is great.

98. mcb Says:

just reading this book, then you know what it is.

if you around the way, obv swing thru.

99. mcb Says:

smh at bars in boston charging 20 a head to see soccer/rugby games….

then not having a discount on beers/drinks

that was like 3 years ago though, Im sure its gotten better. they fill up fast too… you gotta get there EARLY

100. kevfresco Says:

co sign rugby.

it jus looks brolic. & i’ont even know whas taking place when i watch it.

101. Beezy Says:

I went to a Rugby game when I was in Australia in June

shit was wild … fun atmosphere

can’t say I really understand the game fully at this point though

102. kevfresco Says:

Im sure its gotten better. they fill up fast too… you gotta get there EARLY

> they be at phoenix landing on top of each other with their perspective jerseys on cause it be like twelve games on at once tho.

all them mahfuckas cheering when they get near the goal post & then when it’s a goal 3/4ths of the bar is discontent.

that shit don’t seem like a fun climate to get drunk in, b.

103. mcb Says:

i went out with the rugby team and really didnt have a favorite

so for me, it was just watching a sport i liked playing, and seeing it done right

i didnt understanc rugby until my first game. i still didnt for part of the season, just did my job hahaha.

104. mcb Says:

and drinking Guinness and Hard Cider before noon

105. Danny Ocean Says:

So you don’t watch baseball or hockey then either.
    _____

ummm, no. no I don’t.

106. Danny Ocean Says:

it jus looks brolic. & i’ont even know whas taking place when i watch it.

nobody knows what’s taking place. but its provocative…gets the people going ©

107. e aka mac with the cheese Says:

Chicharito >>>

108. Albert Findsdimes Says:

Cosign Duke Ellington

109. mcb Says:

*watches fantasy football now*

110. Albert Findsdimes Says:

Cosign Bahamadia – Uknowhowwedo

111. charles oakley Says:

I put stacks on cleveland to win today

Father forgive me..

I need atl to win too or the seeds ain’t eating this week

112. charles oakley Says:

Watching football on Sunday >>>>

Puting your check on the table and bet it all on one play >>>>>

113. mcb Says:

@oakley

not to be a negative but…. you know hillis is out right?

114. mcb Says:

and ATL away… against detroit? albeit without best but still

and the cleveland bet actually aint too bad, forgot about the spread as well

what you get for the spread?

115. mcb Says:

and. T Jackson is out
    interesting.. interesting….

Football Sunday>>>>
    Redzone>>>>>
    A fresh pack of backwoods, and something loud to fill em>>>>>
    Hennessey>>>>>
    Pumpkin beers>>>>
    new Guinness black lager>>>>

and some food too haha

116. charles oakley Says:

I know hillis out but I think colt > than the sea second string qb

We’ll see

Ill probably end up regretting it but fuck it

#scaredmoneydontmakenomoney

117. mcb Says:

nah oak you right though.

plus who the fuck knows whats gonna happen

whitehurst aint awful, so thats the only concern. lynch might get held, nh, so that would be helpful

in my pick em league, this week sucks ass. some tough calls, and i always look for a few upsets…. this week i dont think i can. smh at 12.5 point spreads…

118. EnglandRepresent Says:

And at least we are in the CL.

^^fuck off mate. Don’t start giving it the large one (n) when your team are pathetic this year with not even a hope of CL next year. Its the beginning of the end for you cunts. Check the history books…..I did. They say we’ve panned you 3 out of the last for times, you haven’t beaten us in seasons mate. Twat.

119. mcb Says:

any help on the pick em… on any tough games is highly appreciated….

got Dallas as my survivor pick, no island show

120. charles oakley Says:

No spread, parlay, straight up victories

121. EnglandRepresent Says:

EngRep played rugby for a minute. Good game. You gots to be brolic to play it at a decent level though. I got knocked out 3 times in one season.

122. mcb Says:

parlays>>>>

thats the only way to do it.

those games are all 3.5 or less i spreads anyway.

123. C. Dufflebags Says:

anyone seen Chelsea match..

IM SO APPALLED SPALDING BALL!

124. mcb Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:
    October 23rd, 2011 at 1:00 pm
    yeah im not what you would call a giant…

i played wing, clearly, and first play of a season (bside that year) im back to receive the kick and STUPIDLY, ike a fucking moron, i look down at the ball and dont look up while picking it up, no idea why…. of course guys knees goes right into my head, and i 100% have a concussion

coach almost let me back in, then the assistant was like “uhhhhhh no… pretty sure he just stumbled off not knowing where he was”

good times

125. mcb Says:

ok peace yall

football time….

126. Beezy Says:

LMFAO

___________ > Sanchez

127. mcb Says:

knee>knees

128. rex hussla Says:

yo baby jesus…

how about that first pass from Mark Sanchez?!?!?!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!!!!

129. mcb Says:

im saying sanchez best/most succesful pass is under 6-7 yards and really… its the hand off or shuttle pass…

and theres an INT.

130. mcb Says:

still early

but fuck earnest graham getting injured
    and lynch being out

hightower on the bench…

131. Beezy Says:

I think you mean shovel pass

132. ilovemia305 Says:

$WonDough$ flexin

Check out these guns

133. 911 Says:

Cam Newton people, Cam Newton.

134. 911 Says:

Omg, wtf. I just watched that squishing video on devil star hip hop. Yo, mofuckas is deviants of the highest order.

Say word, that was that nigga beezy letting that 600 pound behemoth sit on him. Pause all that. Smfh.

135. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

It’s Sunday. Time to watch a bunch of beautiful black men in tight pants jump on top of one another and grab each other. *adjusts pink panties*

136. Big545 Says:

Titans shouldnt be getting smacked like this tho….

137. Mel Kiper III Says:

DARELLE REVIS THE FUCKING G.O.A.T!!!!!

138. Mel Kiper III Says:

Mark Sanchez >>>> Phillip Rivers

Case NOW closed

139. Albert Findsdimes Says:

Cosign Curtis Mayfield

140. &What?! Says:

Fuck off you wanker.

Carling Cup. 4-1 Arsenal.

THAT WAS LAST SEASON.

141. &What?! Says:

North London derby overall wins;

Arsenal wins – 71
    Tottenham – 53

142. Jackson7 Says:

Christian Ponder >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

LOLOLOL

143. b Says:

My cousin will be 29 this year,Nigga asked me how to spell bitch yesterday,I swear to god( no Kev).shit is real .

144. &What?! Says:

Really? That shit is just ‘itch’ with a ‘b’ in front of it.

145. Jackson7 Says:

Smh….

Aaron Rodgers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

146. Jackson7 Says:

Cosign Cam Newton as the future Michael Jordan of the NFL

147. b Says:

Co sign kirk Cameron being the greatest actor of all time

148. Jackson7 Says:

> Pitbull

149. BSEENANDHEARD Says:

Plax, Forte and Foster = Fantasy Footbal W

150. Mel Kiper III Says:

Rex Hussla needs to STFU FOR LIFE

Phillip rivers fucking sucks and Norv turner is a fucking idiot

The nerve of this Luke Harangody look alike talking down on the Mexican Savior of NY

Jets>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>