Verse Simmonds ft. Kelly Rowland, Yo Gotti & 2 Chainz – Boo Thang (Remix)

Verse Simmonds adds Yo Gotti and 2 Chainz to the official ‘Boo Thang’ remix.

Download: Link

94 Responses to “Verse Simmonds ft. Kelly Rowland, Yo Gotti & 2 Chainz – Boo Thang (Remix)”

1. baby jesus Says:

we get outside, still converting all the while im trying to fight coughing from smoking this fucking cigarette while her family poking fun at how weve been flirting or w/e the whole night and we start making our way around the block to where they’re friend is. she goes to hold my hand and starts walking slower than the rest of the group when they turn a corner and she stops me and we start making out on some 7th grade shit in the middle of the street. the streets in the old city of cartagena are really narrow so this shit is almost like an alley. so were there going at it and shorty reaches straight for my joint. so at this point im thinking its all but settled ima go home with her or w/e

2. A chick Says:

Ashanti >> Kelly Rowland

3. why? Says:

Ashanti >> Kelly Rowland

chill..

4. baby jesus Says:

yea this shit getting kinda long winded

w/e the bride ends up hating, drags the bitch away from me and they go home. its late in the night and me and her was holding everyone up fucking around in the alley around the corner so we leave. i dont get to smash but im its cool shes one of the bridesmaids so i think surely ima get to see her at the wedding

5. sarjo1988 Says:

Ashanti >> Kelly Rowland
    cosign

6. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

roffs at your brother smashing a chick on the dance floor

7. sarjo1988 Says:

wtf was the point of that long ass story jus to say that u didnt smash and u hope to see her at the wedding…niggas got diaries

^ theres more, I think.

9. baby jesus Says:

word got around to both families so everyone is talking, gossiping about it i dont see the big deal.

fast foward to the reception and it seem like shorty is ducking me, were there for a minute and i started to figure maybe she aint tryna get too wild with all her family around which is understandable. i end up walking over to her family’s table and sit down next to her and we start talking again when i find out she hasint been ducking me she just has been taking care of her son whos asleep across like 3 chairs in the corner somewhere. she tells a family member to watch him while me and her go dance for a bit and drink some more

I wish I could tell a story of a time I didn’t smash. Puss was certain to a nigga like me, always a stones throw away. Vag magnet I was. Sheeeit.

niggas is screen writers b. Novelist

12. sarjo1988 Says:

^ theres more, I think.
    my apologies, but least post a pic of the titties or sutin, make it worth while we like 5 paragraphs in

13. baby jesus Says:

we go out to smoke again, when she asks what were doing after? she asks if were staying with mayra(cousins bride). now my cousins bride had been staying with him at the same hotel we were at in cartagena in the couple days leading up to the wedding, so i tell her yeah. shes like ok so were all going to the same place.

i got up to my cousin tell him its going down hes like no doubt. party ends and i let everyone know the deal. couple of my cousins appear to be leaving with a couple of her cousins/friends so it appears everyone is getting laid at this point. im tryna get down to business so i hail down a couple cabs and i hop in with patricia and like 4 of her family members. i dont know where the fuck im at so they give the cab driver directions. were driving for a while when i realize that the area were driving too isint familiar

^ suspense >>>

15. sarjo1988 Says:

lol im still reading this shit, wtf

16. baby jesus Says:

we get to a house which turns out to be the home in which mayra (my cousins wife) grew up in. where several of her family members had been staying at in the days leading up to the wedding. i meet her entire family, theyre all showing me mad love and the liquor keeps flowing. patricia dissapears to tend to her child and leaves me conversating with a whole bunch of strangers who im assuming are somehow related to the bride

im so drunk i pass out

when im awoken by patricia sometime later whos laughing telling me to get up to come to bed. i oblige and follow her upstairs

17. sarjo1988 Says:

patricias a man…cbc…she adopted the baby…he goes upstairs, and she whips out a dick

18. baby jesus Says:

this is a tiny fucking shack of a house, mind you

we walk upstairs im literally walking with both arms pressed against the walls as i walk down to hall to hold myself from falling. we open one door and theres like 15 bodies in there all asleep. go further down the hall check another door its locked. go to the end of the hall open the last door and theres one other person in there asleep. another cousin of the bride who i had met the night before, cool nigga.

theres a mattress on the floor she tells me to lay down. so i fall face first on this shit and knock out immediatly

19. baby jesus Says:

im asleep for im not sure how long when i feel someone climb on my back and start kissing on the back of my head and neck. i turn around and its patricia, she unbuttons my shirt, i kick off my shoes and we start going at it but if this shit about to go down im surely to throwup before i get my nut off. but im going in for the kill

smh waiting for the rest of the story to drop

21. mcb Says:

baby jesus continues:
    “as i awoke, i noticed three large men standing over me, one grasped a bat, another branded a pistol and the last man was armed with something much more dangerous…. a smile”

just checking in, got a ton of work to do, but the story was good

22. sarjo1988 Says:

just checking in, got a ton of work to do, but the story was good
    daps and stop lying, so far its been a soap opera of nothing

23. baby jesus Says:

i unhook her bra when she stops me and says wait. gets off of me and grabs like a stool and puts it in front of the door. i dont think anything of it and we keep going at it. she pulls down my pants so my johnson is out and i start unbuttoning hers when that stool comes fcking flying across the room. i look up and this old bitch is in the doorway with what looks a like a fucking razor cellphone recording us, screaming “i caught you!!”

24. mcb Says:

sarjo1988 Says:
    October 21st, 2011 at 2:52 pm
    just checking in, got a ton of work to do, but the story was good
    daps and stop lying, so far its been a soap opera of nothing
    i was about tosay, how you know i aint got work?! haaaa

nah but at least its something to read.

alridddy, i got shit to finish. trying to leave on time, meeting friends in the city tonight

hands down worst fucking story ever told on nahright

26. Black Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^

LOLOL! I’m definitely waiting for the Cartel to make an appearance.

27. mcb Says:

cOLD Says:
    October 21st, 2011 at 2:54 pm
    hands down worst fucking story ever told on nahright
    nah i get that award daily

its mine always

28. baby jesus Says:

so here i am

dick out

no shirt

no shoes

white pants (everyone in attendance was to wear white)

with the entire family standing in the doorway

the bitch starts screaming at the top of her lungs for them to get out, then her and the old woman begin to wrestle and pull on each others hair

i really have no fucking idea what the fuck to do, the cousin who was once sleep is now awoken and starts flipping out on all of them wondering whats going on

29. tAjh Says:

oh shit

oh shit! story just got interesting again. But I’m afraid we have to read through more torturous detailing of a big tittied bitch with no glory at the end.

31. big_seth Says:

all that to say he didn’t fuck

32. mcb Says:

baby jesus Says:
    October 21st, 2011 at 2:56 pm
    so here i am

dick out

no shirt

no shoes

white pants (everyone in attendance was to wear white)

with the entire family standing in the doorway

“and that’s when shit got real. to my suprise, the family was apparently originally from alabama and started making out with each other. Patricia, the same girl who was just playing harmonica on my johnson, was now using those same lips on her grandmothers sagging, yet suprisingly supple, breasts. I realized at this point I had no choice but to…”

33. sarjo1988 Says:

co sign old bitches with razr cell phones

34. baby jesus Says:

through the screaming i hear “wtf are you doing this is marcelo, your son is sleeping in the other room”

im approached by an old lady whos gotta be someones grandmother with tears in her eyes telling me please leave, please leave. i dont bother looking for my clothes as they continue to scuffle and i walk out the crib. not a dollar on me with no shirt no shoes and white pants into the streets of some random slum in cartagena. i start walking down the block with no clue what to do still hearing everyone screaming from inside the house and the entire block is looking out there windows wondering whats going on

35. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

swag

36. mcb Says:

sarjo1988 Says:
    October 21st, 2011 at 2:58 pm
    co sign old bitches with razr cell phones
    this shit i wild to me
    i mean.. what the fuckkkkkkkkkk

37. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

yo mcb stfu

38. Black Says:

with the entire family standing in the doorway

^^^^^^^^^^^

Apparently pussy blocking is an international language smh.

39. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

so here i am

dick out

no shirt

no shoes

white pants (everyone in attendance was to wear white)

with the entire family standing in the doorway

rofl

40. mcb Says:

E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:
    October 21st, 2011 at 2:59 pm
    swag
    i feel like weve all been there once.

or been so drunk that shit was jst spinning and you were just hoping you get your nut at some point.

ive also been so high/and some drunk that i stared at a hostess cupcake for a solid min deciding whether or not to take the risk and grab it whilst fucking, or perhaps even hoppin out tog et it, then hoppin back in

41. sarjo1988 Says:

lol i started reading this without checking the sn, and thought it actually was pickin up lmao…fuck

42. jderrida Says:

This story so far could have written as;

I met a brides maid that had a son. We were both interested in each other and decided to drunkenly fuck in her shanty house filled with 20 occupants. Suddenly her grandmother found us fucking and decided to record us on some world star shit. I got no pussy the end.

43. Black Says:

^^^^^^^^

Apparently the family stays on guard for shorty’s whorish ways.

44. baby jesus Says:

im still really wasted, a woman comes out of her house and tells me to come in, i recognize her from the wedding and walk in. she tells me lay on the couch wehere i pass out for the next couple of hours.

wake up and im told that patricia is married, and her husband is on the way from venezuela. turns out the footage and details of what happened has been sent to him and hes pretty upset. the entire family knew what was going down and let it get to the point where we was about to fuck to they could ruin it all. im told this isint the 1st time shes pulled some shit like this and that after the scuffle earlier she ran away and left her son

45. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

smh…even though baby jesus is telling the story I keep thinking he’s going to get bodied at the end of the story

46. sarjo1988 Says:

YAWN

I appreciate a good story, I’m more aggy Baby Jesus keeps doesnt complete the whole story

cosigns not writing in segments.

48. jderrida Says:

Co-sign breaking up families and making mothers abandon their children

49. sarjo1988 Says:

this niggas 18 paragraps in. and the only intresting part has been….”the big tittied broad”

50. mcb Says:

jderrida Says:
    October 21st, 2011 at 3:04 pm
    Co-sign breaking up families and making mothers abandon their children
    #fuckaconscience

51. big_seth Says:

E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:
    October 21st, 2011 at 3:03 pm

ROFFROFFROFF

E mac is a funny dude

52. big_seth Says:

sarjo1988 Says:
    October 21st, 2011 at 3:04 pm

DEAD.

she probably had a goat(no camel or super) head too.

53. jderrida Says:

#ShowAndProve

We need a wedding itinerary, photos of the whore, and whatever else to believe this

54. baby jesus Says:

i was with my fam, and we were scheduled to get on some cruise to this island off the coast of colombia the day after the wedding which i now missed. im told that my mom is crying hysterically and has no clue whats happened to me, turns out that morning everyone is ready to get on the boat and my mom asks where im at and all my cousins just gave her the kanye shrug. she thinks im dead.

they cancel the cruise in fear of my life and are all waiting for me back at the hotel where my mom greets me with a drink and slap to my face

she didint talk to me for the next month.

55. Black Says:

^^^^^^^^^

Swore you was gonna say you fucked that instead.

56. big_seth Says:

cool story bro

57. jderrida Says:

baby jesus Says:
    October 21st, 2011 at 3:07 pm

Now I find out that her husband is apart of the Venezuela mafia. He is angered by my drunken attempts to fuck his wife and shame I brought upon his family. Dudes is out for me; there is a price on my head.

Damn…

58. baby jesus Says:

son but those couple minutes where i was walkind down this random block in a slum in colombia with only white pants on

in like 98 degree weather, with no phone or a dollar to my name was the scariest shit ever b

i didint even know the address to the hotel, so my best bet was to take a cab and hope someone was there to pay for that shit

scariest shit ever b

59. sarjo1988 Says:

fuck u baby jesus

60. baby jesus Says:

pictures emerged and they are fucking hilarious

the most funny being be standing outside the spot wehre the reception was holding this bitch baby in my arms with him asleep on my shoulder, and a bottle of black label and baby bag in the other.

smfh

niggas will never let me live that down

61. big_seth Says:

Black Says:
    October 21st, 2011 at 3:07 pm

^^^^^^^^^

Swore you was gonna say you fucked that instead.

THAT would have been ill

62. hl Says:

oh shit.

Kiper’s story >>>

63. jderrida Says:

All things consider it could have been a lot worse…

She could have been a man

64. hl Says:

Granted, I only caught the last 3 chapters.

65. baby jesus Says:

a couple family members still havnet forgiven me for giving them that scare

66. kevfresco Says:

> fuck i’m DEAD!

67. baby jesus Says:

i could have been bodied, b

thats gotta count for something

68. big_seth Says:

I imagined that story was told in Morgan Freeman’s voice

69. sarjo1988 Says:

new drake and weezy. moving along

70. baby jesus Says:

i mean its hard to understand how shook i was without some of the visuals

this was some movie shit b

no lie

nigga i was barefoot and shirtless with white pants on

niggas was looking at me crazy, to say the least.

that moment right there…..scariest shit in life

71. jderrida Says:

I imagined that story was told in Morgan Freeman’s voice

It be legit but not epic

Have to take some artistic liberties and change certain parts of the story tho

Add a threesome, gun fight and car chase then let Freeman narrate the story

72. Black Says:

^^^^^^^^^

Nah all jokes aside I’m sure that was some other shit. Every horror story I’ve ever heard about Colombia would’ve flashed before my eyes lololol!

73. big_seth Says:

jderrida Says:
    October 21st, 2011 at 3:15 pm
    I imagined that story was told in Morgan Freeman’s voice

It be legit but not epic

Have to take some artistic liberties and change certain parts of the story tho

Add a threesome, gun fight and car chase then let Freeman narrate the story

freeman’s voice is mad boring thats why.

74. baby jesus Says:

the people who’s house i went to and found everything out from turned out to be my cousins aunt’s and his cousins from other side of the family.

if not for them, who knows yo

scary shit, b

75. jderrida Says:

freeman’s voice is mad boring thats why.

*Blanks Stare*

76. big_seth Says:

yea it was a cool story and I bet it was crazy, just a lil long

77. jderrida Says:

Given the penchant for fuckery of some Nah regulars, it seems inevitable that a couple mask will be created because of baby Jesus story…

78. Hoskins Says:

@baby jesus

i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac190/kennerguy666/bwUar.gif

79. kevfresco Says:

how are you out of place in paradise without shoes & a shirt tho?

niggas is americanized.

80. baby jesus Says:

i knew i was gonna killed over telling it and drawing the ending out for so long but w/e

even if i would have fucked niggas would have jokes

its a lose/lose

81. baby jesus Says:

how are you out of place in paradise without shoes & a shirt tho?

niggas is americanized.

again, niggas KNOW you not from there

from my accent, to haircut, to my fucking white pants. that shit is not the norm b

82. sarjo1988 Says:

Hoskins Says:

October 21st, 2011 at 3:19 pm
    @baby jesus

i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac190/kennerguy666/bwUar.gif
    LMFAO

short stories>long stories…esp if they aint got photographic evidence of said boobs on patricia

83. mcb Says:

baby jesus Says:
    October 21st, 2011 at 3:19 pm

even if i would have fucked niggas would have jokes

its a lose/lose
    saul goodman fam. i apprec the entertainment. now im goin back to work but ya, whenever anything i sposted on here… its… you know

*daps all*

84. kevfresco Says:

lol at tryna record sex pics on a razr during a melee of spanish folks inside a walk in closet tho!

co-sign fuckin on a raw mattress on a bare floor tho.

85. mcb Says:

oh and baby jesus

congrats on making it out alive haha

even if you arent my messiah

86. mcb Says:

kevfresco Says:
    October 21st, 2011 at 3:23 pm

co-sign fuckin on a raw mattress on a bare floor tho.
    college was a fun time

what up kev, im studying like a mad man but ill be in the city later.

87. kevfresco Says:

what up kev, im studying like a mad man but ill be in the city later.

> ight hit me up when you get around the way.

88. mel kiper III Says:

my brother and cousin is some foul niggas for not telling my moms shit though

smh

she really slapped the shit out me, b

crying n all that. i felt like the only asshole

89. kevfresco Says:

this niggas moms thought he got chopped up & stuffed in a hole!

i bet she had the hezeus candles going with mad beads praying in front of the mary magdalene shrine.

90. mcb Says:

my mom would have fucking killed me
    through the jew guilt

missin a cruise, she mighta actually killed me though, if my pops didnt.

alright im out… and smh at my friend being at flight club ny and not getting anything… and textin me about it.

91. kevfresco Says:

i would’ve been tight seeing this nigga walk in the crib looking like he had a great night & moms jus bodied the cruise cuz of this niggas unknown whereabouts, b.

92. mcb Says:

if you aint never been slapped by your mom…
    how are you still here…

93. mel kiper III Says:

seeing pics of it later, shorty really wasint all that great looking

nice rack but thataboutit

94. mel kiper III Says:

all the dudes was laughing

i walked up to the room and they were sitting in a circle with a like a barstool/highchair looking chair in the middle of them

on some intervention type shit, then they all burst out laughing. smh

i hate niggas, b.