Statik Selektah ft. Styles P, Saigon & Jared Evan – New York New York

One more joint from Statik’s LP Population Control which will be released October 25th.

Order the album now on iTunes.

Previously: Statik Selektah ft. Termanology & Sean Price – Population Control (Video)

53 Responses to “Statik Selektah ft. Styles P, Saigon & Jared Evan – New York New York”

1. Tron Stockton Says:

S.I.C.K
    7 mins ago
    They killed a zebra in ohio as well zebra is a threat???

It’s real out chea b

*throws up hood on brand new zebra coat*

2. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

*lives in Europe*

*doesnt need guns*

*wins*
    even with all the riots they’ve been having lately you wouldn’t consider needing a gun?

3. sealsaa Says:

Jim Jones Popped the Question to Chrissy?
    =================================

Question: When you gone get that black booger removed from your face?

4. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

“I see you wifin them hoes, wussup Crissy baby…first Tyson had it, then Tinsley had it, then Alpo had it…now you getting married”

5. Beezy Says:

Chrissy loves Max

6. Brolic Fonts Says:

*throws up hood on brand new zebra coat*

^that might could be fly

*flies to Africa*

7. Brolic Fonts Says:

cosign guns making niggas nice on the road. I got out the car in the middle of traffic one time to scare this fool. Ive always reflected back on what if dude pulled a tool? (poz)

8. Brolic Fonts Says:

They killed a zebra in ohio as well zebra is a threat???

^those cops probably thought they were in a safari video game. the whole story just crazy.

9. Brolic Fonts Says:

that shit cray

10. Hoskins Says:

^^^ very few deaths during these riots

11. Hoskins Says:

FUCK STERN + FUCK THE NBA

12. Beezy Says:

co-sign unnecessary and irresponsible gun ownership that endangers the lives of innocent people and those closest to you

13. Brolic Fonts Says:

^^^ very few deaths during these riots

^itll be interesting to see what happens when the police start clearing out occupy wall street people out the parks in all the cities around US. It could get interesting

14. Hoskins Says:

refinedhype.com “.38” is the Reason Young Jeezy Can’t Release an Album (Listen & Download)

^^^ harsh… but true

15. Brolic Fonts Says:

^this read like I had a tool also. I actually hopped out the car ready to fight. temporary insanity swag

16. Brolic Fonts Says:

*converses with self*

17. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

rip nba season

18. jderrida Says:

FUCK STERN + FUCK THE NBA
    Co-Sign

19. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

*hopes espn/abc shows taped La Liga and EPL games now to fill up the time slot from the nba*

20. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

If you’re a grown ass man and you don’t have a gun in your house, then you’re stupid. Especially if you have a family.

What’s stopping a nigga from running in your house and raping your wife and kids (god forbid, but shit happens)?

Or robbing you blind? You gone let that man snatch the plate you eating on or worked so hard to gain? You’re gonna let him just come up and take your shit like it’s nothing?

Nah, never that. Arm yourself.

We were given the right to bear arms in case of gov’t rake over as well.

Utilize as many rights as you can. You shouldn’t be able to utter malcolm X’s name without having a gun to protect yourself.

21. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Guns >>>>>>>>

22. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

El_Chapo_Guzman Says:
    October 20th, 2011 at 7:97 pm

cuernos de chivo de oro >>>>

grown man steez

23. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

People be like, “but Jesus said!!…”

But didn’t that nigga get offed? If he had a gun maybe he would’ve lived longer. Just saying.

Joshua didn’t fight Jericho without arms, Isiah didn’t fight without arms, Peter didn’t, Saul didn’t, Paul didn’t, and lil ass David had a sling shot too (his arms).

Don’t let these left winged nuts talk you outta your rights b.

Get that strap.

24. hl Says:

Jeezy <<<

25. Carlos Voltron Says:

TS, you’re assuming one on one situations; yeah you having a burner is good, but what happens when there’s 2, 3, 4 cats running up in your crib? And they’re all armed? Plus, then niggas are used to having and shooting a gun. It’s one thing to be great at the shooting range, but it’s another to aim a gun at a man and shoot ’em, whether to main or to murder.

Shit, what if them niggas try to rob you 3-4 in the morning? Your sleepy ass ain’t doing no one any favors.

Guns are useful, but they’re not some panacea to the problem of crime.

26. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Weezy<<<<

27. hl Says:

cosign charlton heston

28. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Guns are useful, but they’re not some panacea to the problem of crime.

^didn’t say they were. But you damn sure need a gun.

Case in point: 3-4 niggas run in your crib, YOU SHOOT 3-4 NIGGAS.

The range is good, but I grew up the south shooting wild game. And still do to this day on trips to my timeshare and brother’s home.

I encourage every man to practice shooting shit that’s alive. It’ll make it easier. I love to be peaceful, but in order for me to be peaceful, I have to be here.

And having a gun will damn sure increase your survival in home invasion cases.

29. Beezy Says:

co-sign drunken arguments that lead to a murder which wouldn’t have happened if there wasn’t a gun in the house

30. Beezy Says:

Soon I hope to hunt the deadliest game of all … man.

#TS1900gems

31. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

If you on the streets, you main him, at home, YOU KILL THAT NIGGA.

He ran kn our shit with your whole fucking life in it. How dare you NOT protect you and yours?

Fuck alla that I’m scared. That goes out the window. Your wife and kids are scared. How you gone handle that?

32. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Soon I hope to hunt the deadliest game of all … man.

#TS1900gems

*Co-sign*

As SOON as shooting Kizzas become a sport…

33. Beezy Says:

If you on the streets, you main him

^come on bro … its maim

you said that twice now

34. Beezy Says:

co-sign hunting and killing Remix

35. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Beezy
    3 mins ago

^this comes from people who don’t know how to hold their emotions, their liquor, or know how to fight.

Texas is a carry state. Illinois is not. Guess which one has the lower gun violence?

Take a wild guess.

36. Tron Stockton Says:

Where I live , I don’t need a gun in my house.

It’s more likely that one of my kids gets a hold of it and shoots someone or some other tragic accident then someone pulling some home invasion shit.

I understand some people needing to be armed, but I don’t feel that I do.

37. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Beezy
    2 mins ago
    If you on the streets, you main him

^come on bro … its maim

you said that twice now

^blame auto-correct on my iphone. 

38. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Where I live , I don’t need a gun in my house.

I understand some people needing to be armed, but I don’t feel that I do.

^I hope it stays that way for you bro.

39. Tron Stockton Says:

Cosign not even bothering to look at the content of the actual post.

40. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Tron Stockton
    0 mins ago
    Cosign not even bothering to look at the content of the actual post.

*^Co-sign*

41. Tron Stockton Says:

Where I live , I don’t need a gun in my house.

I understand some people needing to be armed, but I don’t feel that I do.

^I hope it stays that way for you bro.
    Me too.

42. Beezy Says:

Take a wild guess.

^Illinois is a bad example though … compare it to a less violent state.

43. Eastern_Digital Says:

*lives in Europe*

*doesnt need guns*

*wins*

nah. Even if shit gets wild it’s normally only against the police.

44. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Take a wild guess.

^Illinois is a bad example though … compare it to a less violent state.

^I live in Illinios though. See my mentality?

But ok. I see your point. See mine though. Southern states have less gun violence than northern states with large metropolitan areas like, Illinois, Michigan, New York etc.

Carry States rank the least gun murders compared to non-carry states.

45. Eastern_Digital Says:

Shooting guns is hella fun tho.

46. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Eastern_Digital
    3 mins ago
    Shooting guns is hella fun tho.

^FLOCKA!!!

47. Tron Stockton Says:

Its not cut and dry tho..

Some people need guns.

Some people don’t.

And when these 2 things get mixed up, shit gets bad quick.

48. Beezy Says:

D_Block_4_life collects 18th century revolutionary war muskets

49. Eastern_Digital Says:

Eastern_Digital
    3 mins ago
    Shooting guns is hella fun tho.

^FLOCKA!!!

Nothin like the feeling you get when you bust the K (c) Al-Qaeda Jada

50. charles oakley Says:

Young G’s >>>

The two GOATS on the same track, plus the camel

51. charles oakley Says:

The album “R.” >>>>

Kellz was sangin my life story on that joint…..

52. jderrida Says:

Co-Sign liberal gun control laws

Every Worldstar video of a fight should instead be a gun shootout

53. charles oakley Says:

If I whip out the ratchet, the shit is gonna pop