Video: J. Cole – Cole World (Live On Hip Hop Nation)

Cole stops by Sirius XM Hip Hop Nation to talk to DJ Envy and performs the album’s title track ‘Cole World’.

Cole World: The Sideline Story has debuted at #1, selling 217,825 copies.

Previously: The Making Of J. Cole’s ‘Cole World: The Sideline Story’ (Video)

77 Responses to “Video: J. Cole – Cole World (Live On Hip Hop Nation)”

1. Jackson7 Says:

Remix says

(c) who?

——————–

tinyurl.com/3cmqyqv

2. sarjo1988 Says:

j cole >>>>>

LF: fiji water>>>>>>>

3. tHe KiD fRanKiE Says:

I got this nigga typin w his fists

Only thing u every slApped was da keyboard

U mad?!?

4. mel kiper III Says:

lol @ “smith & wes”

smh. im assuming pooh and do dirt will also be in attendance

5. mel kiper III Says:

I stay not getting credited

its true.

6. Wale Says:

tinyurl.com/5vsgpge

^OVO

7. Troyvul Says:

lol @ “smith & wes”
    Double entendre dont even ask me how

8. Cypher Says:

lol @ “smith & wes”

smh. im assuming pooh and do dirt will also be in attendance

along with videl Sassoon and Summers Eve

9. Jackson7 Says:

Wale Says:

October 5th, 2011 at 1:13 pm
    tinyurl.com/5vsgpge

^OVO

—————

*smh 360 degrees*

somebody needs to step their owl game up

tinyurl.com/66eqxkv

10. Jersey*made*me Says:

Cypher Says:

October 5th, 2011 at 1:08 pm
    Remixznflow
    2 mins ago
    LOL… niggas typing with they fists? (c) who?

me, nigga

I stay not getting credited

LIES

I used that shit on Shellz over a year ago

11. NovemberEnd Says:

Cole World: The Sideline Story has debuted at #1, selling 217,825 copies
    Impressive really, in this sales climate where 100k is good

12. sarjo1988 Says:

lets not bicker over copyrights….shits OvOmo

13. Jersey*made*me Says:

Cole World: The Sideline Story has debuted at #1, selling 217,825 copies
    Impressive really, in this sales climate where 100k is good

Word

And I liked his mixtape shit better,but homie can rhyme.

14. sarjo1988 Says:

its a hardcore world, if they thinkin u soft pron

15. Wale Says:

shits OvOmo

———-

ayo…

respect the WHO, nigga

18. Jersey*made*me Says:

lets not bicker over copyrights….shits OvOmo

That’s the whole point of the (c)

stay close

19. Jackson7 Says:

selling 217,825 copies

—————–

thats alotta sleepy niggas walkin around

20. LeRoy Green Says:

*smh 360 degrees*

^^^^^

LOL

21. sarjo1988 Says:

ayo…

respect the WHO, nigga
    lol

nice twist on it tho

OvOmo

u gettin the WHO blank stare, and called homo…all in one

ether

22. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

Sarjo, I saw your comment yesterday. I almost replied until I realized you are arab. Are you a shiite?

Go read the Talmud, go bomb your local pizza joint in Alllah’s honor. Go film a youtube video using a Video camera that uses video tape.

Go watch Aladdin you terrorist

23. tHe KiD fRanKiE Says:

lets not bicker over copyrights….shits OvOmo

That’s the whole point of the (c)

stay close

^says the nigga who copyrighted that retirement letter….

Stay close!

24. ChainHeavy Says:

My girl got us Big Sean tickets with Cyhi opening.I dont really want to go though.

25. Cypher Says:

Sarjo1988
    0 mins ago
    lets not bicker over copyrights….shits OvOmo

Smh/lol… You did that shit on purpose

26. Jackson7 Says:

FBM Back?

27. mel kiper III Says:

Temple … Owl

tinyurl.com/3gxvgt8

hmm

28. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

Even though KF pops shots I know he doesn’t mean it.

Under all that louis vuitton, there is a heart somewhere. I saw that twinkle in his eye behind those feragamo shades in that Zip squad video.

KF you dont have to say mean things to impress Sarjo. He is arab and is impressed easily. Dont let him control you. He is not connected with Al Qaida.

29. Jackson7 Says:

go bomb your local pizza joint in Alllah’s honor.

————-

cheese pizza is Halal, tho

30. Jersey*made*me Says:

Any show with CyHi opening for Big Sean should be held on April 1st

31. sarjo1988 Says:

Go watch Aladdin you terrorist
    wtf u talkin about u aryian piece of shit…arab? where the fuck u get ur info from, cum dumpster? im 100 percent dominican and niggas know this…WHO OvO the fuck sent u.

32. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

Sarjo is mad because we named a drink after his fallen king, Osama Bin Laden.

The drink consists of two shots and splash of water

33. Jackson7 Says:

its a secret society, all we ask is WHO

34. sarjo1988 Says:

Sarjo1988
    0 mins ago
    lets not bicker over copyrights….shits OvOmo

Smh/lol… You did that shit on purpose
    lol yes i did

but who sent the nigga with no teeth thatll gum u for a washington? no OvOmo

35. mel kiper III Says:

*smh 360 degrees*

tinyurl.com/3taznd7

36. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

sarjo1988 Says:
    October 5th, 2011 at 1:30 pm

Sure, Abdul Sarjo Akbar Muhammad Zarkawie.

YOu have an affinity for Homeboy Sandman, Stalley’s beard, and Russell Simmons, you are clearly arab.

37. Cypher Says:

ChainHeavy
    4 mins ago

and she don’t really want you to go… What’s the problem?

38. sarjo1988 Says:

Sarjo is mad because we named a drink after his fallen king, Osama Bin Laden.

The drink consists of two shots and splash of water

did it take u a whole day to come up with this wack juice? who and where does it say im arab or ne of that…i cleary rep dominican, and will clearly slap the teeth back into ur mouth nigga

39. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

No parent names their child Sarjo, only in Arab countries. You probably have an alarm clock and two lbs of c4 strapped to your chest right now.

You are a sick fuck. Detonate yourself in a desert.

and she don’t really want you to go… What’s the problem?

^ damn….

niggas don’t play fair (c) … ?

41. hatin clayton Says:

LMG>>>>>>

42. Jackson7 Says:

Owls dont die, they multiply..

at night … in the dark

WHO nigga

(OvO)
    .LMG.

43. sarjo1988 Says:

so my sn is now my name? so ur parents really named u nahs only white boy, and raised u to be the poster child of taking L’s online? say it aint so

sarjo

jo-first two letters of my first name
    sar-first three of my last….

44. Jackson7 Says:

#teamOWL

we aint endangered species, we endanger species

45. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

You always do the following:

Post in Araazmuzik posts yet you comment in arabic which I didnt’ think was even possible on this blog.

You talk about Stalley’s beard and how full it is, 24/7.

You have DJ Khalled tatooed on your chest.

Sarjo this is america. If you dont agree with our western views, go back to Karkand or the SHarqi Peninsula. Dont kill my brothers.

46. tHe KiD fRanKiE Says:

Ima make this pudsy nigga apologize for bein a fake tough x typin outta turn bitch

I’ll run u off this site….

Just like niggas already did

Bitch ass Jerz maid me

47. Jersey*made*me Says:

and she don’t really want you to go… What’s the problem?

LOL,yo this bird I know bought a dolo ticket to go see R Kelly out here recently,why did her baby pops go cop two more tickets and told her to give away or sell the (1) she copped.

That nigga mad insecure for that. She a cute light skinned chick so R Kelly called her up on the stage and fam was heated,the nigga told shorty he had to bounce right after the show so she couldnt even get the flick and autograph like the other bitches he called up there. She still beet red about that shit.

48. Jackson7 Says:

YOu have an affinity for Homeboy Sandman,

—————–

he can rhyme tho…

The Good Sun >>>>>>

jose sar….

^ yo Sarjo beezy will stalk your life.

50. sarjo1988 Says:

You always do the following:

You talk about Stalley’s beard and how full it is, 24/7.

You have DJ Khalled tatooed on your chest.

links niggas please

wtf is a stalley

51. tHe KiD fRanKiE Says:

“his name j burn(Jerz) they he used to be nice
    Till 00 murked him, all they scene was egg whites”

52. mel kiper III Says:

—-\ | /—-
    | -|- |
    / | \
    —- \___|

((OvO))

53. Jersey*made*me Says:

Yo Jackson,explain this owl thing cuz either its wild corny or other niggas trying to do it and fucking it up….

54. sarjo1988 Says:

my name is not jose lol and my las name is not sar

55. Jackson7 Says:

/; ; ;\ `. \ \ / |
    /; ; ; ;\ \. . \/./
    (; ; ;_,_,\ .: \ /
    `-‘-‘ | : . |:|
    |. | : .|

57. ChainHeavy Says:

and she don’t really want you to go… What’s the problem?
    Damn.Youre probrably right.I mean,why would she buy a ticket and wait outside my apartment to surprise me if she wanted me to go?That would be preposterous.

58. mel kiper III Says:

SMH.

>>>>>>>>>>NR

59. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

Kid Frankie calm down. You should be focusing on your grammar homework, not trying to ‘run’ people off of a blog.

Plus you dont want your anger to affect your work. Those ZipSquad photo-shoots are long and require your full energy.

60. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

Kid Frankie, do you ever pull down your pants and expose yourself to JihaD and the rest of his goons? This is more of a rhetorical question as I know the answer. My actual question is, how do they respond?

Does JihaD ever punish you? WWJD

61. sarjo1988 Says:

nowb-u already self etherd urself on here over and over

niggas used u as an acronym in a song dissin u

ur sn itself shows u still have not hit adolescence. now go take a seat while us grown folks parlay BOY, no big sean

62. Jackson7 Says:

Owls do not construct nests, but rather look for a sheltered nesting site or an abandoned nest in trees, underground burrows, or in buildings, barns and caves

————

“nigga, i was homeless”

WHO knew?

63. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

Sarjo, I dont speak arabic. Please do not direct your self-hatred at me.

Didn’t Rahmadan just pass? Ease up. Go read the Talmud. Go blow upa building (not the US). Your sandals are reeking this place up.

64. Wale Says:

Joseph Sargento

65. tHe KiD fRanKiE Says:

“ankle tats gucci socks 500 on sweats
    This nigga Jerz pussy keep my foot on his neck
    Shoulda stayed his ass a lurker
    Retirement checks”

66. Wale Says:

co-sign a nocturnal life cycle

67. mel kiper III Says:

joseph sarmiento

68. Wale Says:

Jordan Sarmenudo

69. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

Kid Frankie, where do you work by the way? I mean I know you are balling as you have Gucci belts, white teas and have a JC Penny Platinum Card. I imagine you owning your own comic book store, or you work off the streets of Oklahoma selling your body.

70. tHe KiD fRanKiE Says:

Jerz diss track coming soon…

71. mel kiper III Says:

the literary collective noun for a group of owls is a parliament

72. sarjo1988 Says:

Sarjo, I dont speak arabic. Please do not direct your self-hatred at me.

u really had to ask mommy for the best ether, and than come up here and try to conjure up some lie about my nationality, to try and help ur fake ether?

who sent this degenerate, special ed program, 3 tooth havin , windlow lickin, short bus riding, faggot??

73. tHe KiD fRanKiE Says:

^k buddy

One opponent @ a time please

I can’t keep up so until dude apologizes for bein a bitchass nigga then I can’t focus on you

Take a #

74. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

Sarjo does not use an alarm clock as his is currently strapped to his chest or has been hardwired into his VW Bug.

75. sarjo1988 Says:

u keep goin with ur made up story, when everyone here knows the facts about all ur real losses in life…log off n go do ur homework lil homie…ur mom would hate to see her son end up on the same path as her, suckin dick from behind for a 10 pc nugget

76. sarjo1988 Says:

Nah’sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

October 5th, 2011 at 2:00 pm

if u gonn shoot at me, least come with facts

make some dominican jokes, take a jab at me for dating white women, something that is actual fact and actual ether….

jus cuz u learned about middle eastern civilization in class yesterday gives u no right to come up here n spew retardedness at us

77. SPITGAME Says:

LMAO @ the visual of niggas mean mugging and chest poking they pc/laptop/smartphone screens and hulk smashing they keyboards