Jim Jones – 44 Mag

Capo releases a new freestyle over Kool G Rap & Polo’s ‘Road To The Riches’.

Download: Link

Props: Flex

Previously: Jim Jones & ASAP Rocky In The Studio (Video)

126 Responses to “Jim Jones – 44 Mag”

1. Jersey*made*me Says:

freestyle over Kool G Rap & Polo’s ‘Road To The Riches’.

SMH

2. charles lee ray Says:

007 which bank did u work for? and why u say there’s no money in it?

^ HSBC (He sucks big cocks) no 00mo

3. The Cool Says:

if i had the razor bump steez like ole boy, Id just let it wolf out.

Man should be using Jamaican bay rum/ rubbing alcohol after shaving. Keeps the bumps away.

4. Albert Findsdimes Says:

I just don’t know Webbie, I just don’t know….
    youtube.com/watch?v=-YE1p_M5g7I

Jersey*made*me Says:

October 5th, 2011 at 4:02 pm
    freestyle over Kool G Rap & Polo’s ‘Road To The Riches’.

SMH

^ Jerz, that board you spoke of… yea now more than ever

6. charles lee ray Says:

007 which bank did u work for? and why u say there’s no money in it?

^ Gay P morgan chase(men) & co

7. G7 Says:

Troyvul Says:
    October 5th, 2011 at 3:52 pm
    that Just instrumental got Ross. that beat shoulda been shopped to somebody else.
    Who…..Nas?

L.M.F.A.O.

^Troyv, i’ve never seen a Canadian dig more bamma rap than you. It’s weird. lol to think that Ross handles a track better than Nas is just, is just….there’s no words

8. SPITGAME Says:

^ wait… you saying Ross’ 2 step > Nas? Don’t even….
    niggas been sniffin sharpee fumes

9. The Cool Says:

I don’t actually shave with a razor, my barber does it with clippers at the weekly cut. The beard re-growth is too itchy with a razor.

10. tHe KiD fRanKiE Says:

This nigger says:

Same recycled jokes

Clerk boy swag

Make some coffee

Adella waitin on ur call
    718 289 5843

11. G7 Says:

>>So Rick Ross is fucking with Nas now?

Nahright.com,where shock commenting is the norm….

^hopefully homie was just joking. yesterday it’s Dips > Wu, today its William > Nas….Rofftimus Prime

The Cool Says:

October 5th, 2011 at 4:07 pm

^ you must spend a lot of chips with weekly cuts at the barber. Invest is some clippers the Oyster joints. 50 bucks top.

20 a week 80 a month 960 a year metro swag.

13. S.I.C.K Says:

Cosigns Jerz and Artic

After nasty attempted it.That beat is vault status.By the way the original sample is “stilletto”by Billy Joel

14. Jersey*made*me Says:

I been using a double edge razor to keep my goatie from connecting at my beard,that shit got me like Lionel Itchy,plus a few ingrowns THOUGHT they was gone cause problems,negative.

That razor bump shit in the blue bottle>>>>>>>

Adella waitin on ur call

^ yo whats fucking with this is a legit number and person….

wow.

16. D_Block_4_life Says:

you got the full song or the snippet?
    The snippet and that’s all i need.

That razor bump shit in the blue bottle>>>>>>>

^ alcohol and tweezers will body alladat.

18. The Cool Says:

20 a week 80 a month 960 a year metro swag.

You pay 20 for a cut? Mine charges 7, sometimes less for me since I been going there over 5 years.

I have thought about cutting my own hair though. Is it easy?

19. big_seth Says:

*gives Senzu Beans to cOLDs wifey*

*goes in… again*

20. Jersey*made*me Says:

alcohol and tweezers will body alladat.

alcohol dont want it with ingrowns,that blue shit exposes em

21. big_seth Says:

yo DBlock,

I think I told you before, but you were right about Cole’s album.

I admit I shouldn’t have judged it the way I did.

22. Jersey*made*me Says:

You pay 20 for a cut? Mine charges 7, sometimes less for me since

A cut for $7 cant be too good,no shots…

Niggas want 8+ for a shape up

I have thought about cutting my own hair though. Is it easy?

^ those are kiddy prices (are niggas really 12). But nah when you factor in the top and all that its roughly aroud 15-20. As far as cutting your own hair it might take a few practices, just keep a cap near by for the fuckery… and it helps to have a shorty that can shape the back.

big_seth Says:

October 5th, 2011 at 4:15 pm
    *gives Senzu Beans to cOLDs wifey*

*goes in… again*

^ this was wild disrespectful, but I laughed.

25. NovemberEnd Says:

10 for cut

$2 extra for work on beard

gotta tip the barber at least 5 tho.

27. big_seth Says:

and it helps to have a shorty that can shape the back.

yea cuz that shit is not fun to do alone. Your neckline be above your ears. LOL

pause

for those that don’t know Senzu beans bring the previously bodied back to life.

Kev had a life time supply, but seem like TKF stole his stash.

29. The Cool Says:

Cold, Jersey – Lol, I’m UK so It probably works out I’m only paying a bit less than you would.

30. Jersey*made*me Says:

LMAO

Neveragain.edu

31. tHe KiD fRanKiE Says:

Adella Lopez says:

Please call me Brandon, we have free classes that revolve around your sched. Frankie already preregistered you and it’s free. He has already advised me that he will cover the cost of the test. With these harsh economic times you should be doin anything necessary to improve your situation. This is the first step
    718-289-5843

32. G7 Says:

rasscleet

one of the perks in having a wife (besided the obvious)… she can clean your face with seabreeze shape up your wig, and cut those crusty ass toe nails…

…If you laying the pipe right

34. Troyvul Says:

Yo this having to re-post is getting wild disrespectful

G7 Says:

October 5th, 2011 at 4:24 pm
    rasscleet

^ ah dat mi ah say….

36. The Cool Says:

for those that don’t know Senzu beans bring the previously bodied back to life.

Kev had a life time supply, but seem like TKF stole his stash.

Commenters don’t die, they just go in the hyperbolic time chamber

Commenters don’t die, they just go in the hyperbolic time chamber

^ oh shit!

38. hl Says:

D_Block_4_life Says:

you got the full song or the snippet?
    The snippet and that’s all i need.

^JB really needs to let that on go (II).

*Dende hand rubs*

40. big_seth Says:

cOLD Says:
    October 5th, 2011 at 4:21 pm
    for those that don’t know Senzu beans bring the previously bodied back to life.

Kev had a life time supply, but seem like TKF stole his stash.

LOL @ this

41. D_Block_4_life Says:

yo DBlock,

I think I told you before, but you were right about Cole’s album.

I admit I shouldn’t have judged it the way I did.
    Yeah, i thought it was pretty dope. He gave us exactly what i thought he would.

42. Samir Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:
    October 5th, 2011 at 4:11 pm
    I been using a double edge razor
    Word, safety razors >>>>>
    Gillette products are some bullshit.

You are posting comments too quickly. Slow down.
    Really, on my first post? FOH.

43. big_seth Says:

cOLD Says:
    October 5th, 2011 at 4:28 pm
    *Dende hand rubs*

*SENT TO ANOTHER DIMENSION*

JB really needs to let that on go (II).

^ co.

45. tHe KiD fRanKiE Says:

*Goku hand rubs, whilst calling Adella*

Dare a nigga to call that # and say they Brandon Stevens. She gonna say I heard all about u

46. e aka mac with the cheese Says:

Faux hawk mullets cost $15 out on these streets

47. charles lee ray Says:

007 which bank did u work for? and why u say there’s no money in it?

^ MoreAgain stanley

48. hl Says:

^^^^^

*dead*

49. tHe KiD fRanKiE Says:

“Bronx community college, Adella speaking”

Fact

Lets say frankie was smooth enough to get Adella lopez to really comment here to recruit b. It would be at that exact time ladies and gentlemen, that my time here is done.

51. Danny Ocean Says:

niggas really should have passed this stage in high school

niggas really should have passed this stage in high school

^ true, but cool on that UK swag, they do things a lil diff over there.

53. hl Says:

cOLD Says:

^Or if he went to the office and recorded the conversation regarding b. Uploaded it to youtube etc.

54. The Cool Says:

G7 Says:

October 5th, 2011 at 4:24 pm
    rasscleet

^ ah dat mi ah say….

My Nan used to say “a wa di juice” lol. She didn’t like swearing bless her

55. Jackson7 Says:

*calls Adella*

*asks for pooh & DO DIRT*

*gets put on hold*

*waits*

I wonder what Adella look like… Spanish, resides in the BX. Strong possiblity she fuckable.

57. Danny Ocean Says:

every man of color should own a good pair of Oster clippers

very necessary

My Nan used to say “a wa di juice” lol. She didn’t like swearing bless her

^ my Earth would say Blouse N Skirt instead of Blood Claart… speaking of, I say a picture that made my day. *looks for it* hol up

59. The Cool Says:

*Android 16 hand rubs*

profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/41816_138346696192462_9497_n.jpg

^ roff

61. Jackson7 Says:

Me: can i speak to DO DIRT, please

Adella: “..WHO?…”

Me: “oh shit … how did you know it was me … WHO, to you too baby..”

Adella “… (OvO)…”

very necessary

—————–

FACT

70. Danny Ocean Says:

correction, Andis > Oster

71. D_Block_4_life Says:

^JB really needs to let that on go (II).
    seriously. that beat is so fucking sick.

72. Samir Says:

“All I’m asking is for y’all to balance a checkbook, b”
    “Shoulda went to Norfolk St”

youtube.com/watch?v=tRmZ9zH-mYM

*calls Adella*

me: What that thang smell like?

Adella: *chuckle* who dis?

correction, Andis > Oster

^ co-correction

75. charles lee ray Says:

Jackson7 Says:
    October 5th, 2011 at 4:44 pm
    every man of color should own a good pair of Oster clippers

very necessary

^what about an ankle tat?

76. The Cool Says:

For all the battles he lost Vegeta had the most heart out of the DBZ niggas. He always wanted to fight the best and only when they were at their best. He let Buu and Cell power up when he could have beaten them easily just for the challenge. He’s DBZ’s Ricky Hatton lol.

77. Mel Kiper III Says:

E Aka Mac With The Cheese
    11 mins ago
    Faux hawk mullets cost $15 out on these streets

roff

True

78. Albert Findsdimes Says:

Nooooo Don’t Do It, Please Don’t Do It……

79. charles lee ray Says:

If yall believe that frankie called any non male over the phone then the jokes on you

80. Danny Ocean Says:

every man of color should own a good pair of Oster clippers

very necessary

^what about an ankle tat?
    ________

lmaoooo

^ but his hot head also got him bodied several times. Lest us forget.

82. Mel Kiper III Says:

Having a pops that’s a barber>>>>>

Him making you wait till the barbershop is empty to give you a cut<<<<<<<<<<<

It's free doe

83. tHe KiD fRanKiE Says:

I realize I keep upping the wring # no wonder she hasn’t called me back

So sorry fam

It 718 289 5834

I just spoke wit her ur on deck b

I realize I keep upping the wring # no wonder she hasn’t called me back

So sorry fam

It 718 289 5834

I just spoke wit her ur on deck b

^ chill Frankie, this is wrong… putting that broad on front street for the sake of ether.

one.

85. S.I.C.K Says:

Cosigns ANDIS

Unfortunately I tried to mention this 10 minutes ago.

86. charles lee ray Says:

Thou shalt not get tattoos in feminine areas. This is to include the lower back(tramp stamp), ankle, thigh or butt-cheek. All other tattoos in non-standard areas are subject to random ridicule if they are stupid enough. Chuuuuuuuch.

87. C. Dufflebags Says:

they sayin the BOSE ghost-wrote a good portion of Cole World. Jay knew the kid was gon flop otherwise so he called in that favor..

“no more mr nice guy, hello mr nice watch”

#RozayGEMS

88. Jackson7 Says:

I realize I keep upping the wring # no wonder she hasn’t called me back

So sorry fam

—————–

*smh 360 degrees*

89. S.I.C.K Says:

I was gonna say that maybe the delyed posting would deter people from typing recklessly or make them think it over…nevermind.WTF was I thinking??

90. C. Dufflebags Says:

Me: can i speak to DO DIRT, please

Adella: “..WHO?…”

Me: “oh shit … how did you know it was me … WHO, to you too baby..”

Adella “… (OvO)…”

Me: — tinyurl.com/4xu8p3y

Lmao..

91. charles lee ray Says:

Many women and girls are choosing ankle tattoo designs these days. The ankle tattoo can be anywhere from the ankle region up to the lower calf. These are popular with young women because they can be easily covered when needed. All it takes is a sock or stockings to cover up ankle tattoo designs. Whenever a girl wants to show her ankle tattoo off, she can do so by simply wearing sandals or flip-flops. Having the options for flexibility is part of what makes ankle tattoos so sought after.
    There are a number of different tattoo designs that look great on ankles. Some popular designs include roses, cherries, lady bugs, fairies, shamrocks, stars, butterflies and Kanji characters. Many of these designs are feminine, as women are more than likely to get ankle tattoos than men.

92. The Cool Says:

Lol

93. big_seth Says:

cOLD Says:
    October 5th, 2011 at 4:47 pm
    *calls Adella*

me: What that thang smell like?

Adella: *chuckle* who dis?

LMAO.

——

co-sign Andis clippers

———

and co-sign Vegeta’s illness.

94. S.I.C.K Says:

True Story

My co-worker from my last job Eddie has a tattoo on his calf of Malcolm & Martin together.He`s about 6`3“ 260lbs.Needless to say nobody ever questioned his sexuality.

95. Jackson7 Says:

if you go to Google Images and enter ankle tattoos, you dont see not one male ankle tattoo’d… all broads…

just sayin

96. Jackson7 Says:

S.I.C.K Says:

October 5th, 2011 at 4:59 pm
    True Story

———

thats Frankie’s father..

Bishop Eddie Long Sr.

FACT

97. S.I.C.K Says:

Let`s not forget Marbury.That nigga got on virtual ink stockings and shit.

98. charles lee ray Says:

^He didnt have a tat on his ankle tho did he?did he watch penises?

99. big_seth Says:

what if the tat covers the whole calve and the ankle is part of it?

like a whole back tattoo aint a tramp stamp right?

100. Black Says:

Can’t wait for shorty to google her name on some bored shit, the bitch is a Nah star for a day.

101. C. Dufflebags Says:

thats Frankie’s father..

Bishop Eddie Long Sr.

FACT

stop@5..

102. Jackson7 Says:

S.I.C.K Says:

October 5th, 2011 at 5:01 pm
    Let`s not forget Marbury.That nigga got on virtual ink stockings and shit.

————-

you mean the nigga that ate vaseline and prayed and cried on film while some faceless Ankie prayed and consoled him?

>>> Tattoos

103. C. Dufflebags Says:

smh no time to sit here refreshing all day just to comment

peace

104. S.I.C.K Says:

LOL.I tried

105. Black Says:

S/O Brett Favre, that kizza’s retired still shideways shooting at Aaron Rodgers.

106. Jackson7 Says:

tinyurl.com/3hm35ba

———–

no-sign

107. Jackson7 Says:

Black Says:

October 5th, 2011 at 5:05 pm

—————-

Favre Tomfoolery >>>>>>

Wrangler Jeans >>>>

the number 4 in general >>>>>

108. MiddleClassJoe Says:

That Stone Cold Steve Austin Lou Thez Press looks wild Mo’

109. e aka mac with the cheese Says:

Lmfao

110. 007 Says:

LOOKING FOR A WAY TO GAIN EXPERIENCE?

Fortune 500 clients outsource New York Business Partners to do their: marketing, sales, advertising, promotions, market research and consulting.
    Our management team is entirely home grown; we only promote from entry level. All managers begin entry level in sales & marketing and work their way up from there.
    We’re looking to put selected candidates on an executive career track. All entry level candidates are mentored 1 on 1 to represent our clients on a B2B platform.

111. Albert Findsdimes Says:

Local >

National >>

Global >>>>>>>>>

15october.net/

112. The Cool Says:

That Stone Cold Steve Austin Lou Thez Press looks wild Mo’

Up there with the 123 kids’s bronco buster and Rikishi’s… nhjic

113. joffe jo Says:

they said Master P is about to take over from Hank Williams Jr. on Monday Night Football…..New hit song Are you ready for some football say uhhhhhh

114. 007 Says:

Bronx Community College
    2155 University Ave
    Gould Residence Hall, Room 410
    Bronx, NY 10453
    (718) 289-5834/5835

^I even mapped out the commute for you.

Driving directions to Bronx Community College 3D2D

(718) 289-5100

– more info »

Subway
    124 W 72nd St # 2New York, NY 10023-3356
    (212) 580-6792

1. Head northwest on W 72nd St toward Amsterdam Ave/Verdi Square
    0.4 mi
    2. Keep right at the fork and merge onto New York 9A N
    4.8 mi
    3. Take exit 14 for I-95/George Washington Bridge toward Cross Bronx Expy/W 178 St
    0.4 mi
    4. Follow signs for Interstate 95 Lower Level N/Cr Bronx Expy
    0.2 mi
    5. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Interstate 95 N/Cross Bronx Expressway and merge onto Interstate 95 Lower Level N/George Washington Bridge
    0.7 mi
    6. Continue onto I-95 N
    0.7 mi
    7. Take exit 2A for Jerome Ave
    0.1 mi
    8. Turn left onto Jerome Ave
    0.5 mi
    9. Turn left onto W Tremont Ave
    0.4 mi
    10. Turn right onto Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd/University Ave
    Destination will be on the left
    0.5 mi

Bronx Community College
    2155 University AvenueBronx, NY 10453

115. MiddleClassJoe Says:

When will this guy ever stop looking homeless?

Hair cut and he still looks like he has no income stream and no formal education.

Look at him he looks like he was with Kev and found that bracelet while dumpster diving.

116. 007 Says:

Brandon Stevens
    New York, New York City

I wont put the home address out there like that tho. I’m not Eskay (no shots).

^But if I must…

117. big_seth Says:

Jim Jones was the original Dusty nigga.

118. Deen Says:

*unlurks*

That’s a giant 00mo

[ll]

*relurks*

119. joffe jo Says:

When will this guy ever stop looking homeless?

^^^^^^^^

this is all true yet the nigga is richer than all of us smashin better bitches and driving better cars so what difference does it make

120. charles lee ray Says:

That’s a giant 00mo

^lol

121. 007 Says:

it go b sinatra …gunned up an clapped quick
    vasilly stot….gunned up and clapped quick
    all you liltle trolls, gunned up and clapped quick
    spitgame to scorsese, damn you on Zips dick

brandon stevens, gunned up and clapped quick
    how much of papoose rhymes is gone come out yo fat lips?
    wanted to be on every last one of Spitta’s classics
    you got called nigger and apologized…damn thats so tragic

122. Hl Says:

Yo real talk

B has lost this battle, niggas aint keepin it real.

Dub been smackin him up ever since dat letter.

Sheesh

123. 007 Says:

Empowering niggers one day @ a time

Thats gonna be my slogan for my afterschool program

124. Smooth Says:

DickSquad in da building!!!!!

(Alternative) Lifestyle EP!!! OUT NOW!!!!

125. Smooth Says:

GBM running things !!!! (Gay Bisexual Men)

126. charles lee ray Says:

Hl Says:
    October 5th, 2011 at 5:26 pm
    Yo real talk

B has lost this battle, niggas aint keepin it real.

Dub been smackin him up ever since dat letter.

Sheesh

^he talking to himself I’m out lol