Curtis – Street King Energy Track #7

image

Some new music from Curtis as he continues to promote his Street King project.

Download: Link

Previously: Curtis Interview w/ Funkmaster Flex (Audio)

131 Responses to “Curtis – Street King Energy Track #7”

1. Charles Oakley Says:

Slap that bitch, punch that ho, everybody get ya motherfuckin roll on

#bigtymersgems

2. Rajon Trondo Says:

Comments so real you thought I wrote em in cOLD blood ..

3. Charles Oakley Says:

C-M-B platinum plus

4. Rajon Trondo Says:

What up oak

5. Hoskins Says:

Curtis is a conundrum

How will shitty songs help feed a million in Africa?

6. G7 Says:

WTK “The Colder the Weather >>>

7. London Bloke Says:

Kim flow on Get Money >>

8. 7v5a7 Says:

Odds on Curtis ever having a hit again?

9. G7 Says:

^not very good. maybe a semi-hit, but nothing monsterous.

10. 7v5a7 Says:

#money team doesnt approve this

11. Camelot Says:

I had 30 niggas out the club

My homie saved Fab’s life

You aint fucking with the #moneyteam

12. hatin clayton Says:

My campaign sip champagne can’t slow down my fast lane
    I do my damn thing I’m drunk on that kerosene
    Got birds I’m the pear man, pussy by the caravan
    It’s fake? I ain’t wearing that. My cake? White as Mayonnaise
    My chopsticks are foldout, the drum hoes’ a hold out
    Just buss me a lick I had to bond my “lil’woe” out
    Tore down that pussy (yep), left the walls wore out
    A Dade County nigga twist the fro, and let it grow out
    I pop bands and count that, can’t turn down my loud pack
    You keep it real in the field? Homeboy I doubt that

wooooooo gunplay flow on this>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

13. Camelot Says:

I got a 20 thousands square foot crib

indoor pool

outdoor pool

indoor ball court

outdoor ball court

when i call slay, i got niggas that can get him out here too

WTK “The Colder the Weather >>>

^ yup.

leave all baffled, scrap metal shrapnel.

Odds on Curtis ever having a hit again?

^ gone are the days of the Guy Brewer Bully. 50 recording in his grandpops basement, with sha money. Goodtimes.

16. Troyvul Says:

*Gets his roll on*

17. Camelot Says:

“He said don’t touch me… and I TOUCHED THAT NIGGA!!”

(c) Ray J

say word Cappa aint birth Willie whole style.

#hoodie season.

20. Troyvul Says:

say word Cappa aint birth Willie whole style.
    Considering his blood Brother his La Tha Darkman and his Wu Affiliations, thats not to far-fetched of a claim

say word Cappa aint birth Willie whole style.

^ word.

22. Troyvul Says:

Only Strong as your weakest link, so I severed it.

23. G7 Says:

troyv, cold, cam, 7v5, hatin, bloke….salute

prettiest don, city is mine, I don’t like the way p diddy did shine.

25. Troyvul Says:

g7, what it is?

Daps to all this friday, if you got paid today, buy some ice for yourself

26. sarjo1988 Says:

daps to all on this friday of hangover and sickness

27. London Bloke Says:

Im considering the leather jacket with the sheepskin neck this year

Not the flying jacket style, the slimmer motorcycle style (c) Benjamin Button

28. Troyvul Says:

Im considering the leather jacket with the sheepskin neck this year
    Thats Kinda Brolic

29. London Bloke Says:

Wonder where all the hubcaps that spun have gone?

Where do spinning rims go to die?

*daps all*

vesta williams dead.

31. London Bloke Says:

like the one on the right here: tinyurl.com/3rd64as

32. Camelot Says:

whats good nah

*daps to the 9-11:30 crew*

Im considering the leather jacket with the sheepskin neck this year

Not the flying jacket style, the slimmer motorcycle style (c) Benjamin Button

^ you can never go wrong with the bomber. You need the ribbed Shawl Neck Cardigan tho.

34. sarjo1988 Says:

ignant music at 9:50 in the morning>>>>>>

35. G7 Says:

Troyvul Says:
    September 23rd, 2011 at 9:42 am
    g7, what it is?

^sittin’ here bored chief. could use some fuckery friday in here (II).

36. Eastern_Digital Says:

Odds on Curtis ever having a hit again?

as the main artist with no rnb/famous rapper feature? 10/1 ?

as the main artist with a rnb/famous rapper feature? 7/1

as the featured artist? 4/1

37. London Bloke Says:

i need WARRM jackets this year. But with swag. Any suggestions (II)

nahfashion.com

38. sarjo1988 Says:

NO ARM N HAMMER IN MY HANNA MONTANA

39. Troyvul Says:

ignant music at 9:50 in the morning>>>>>>
    Co-sign, Waka Flocka – Karma just came up, woke me right up

>>sittin’ here bored chief. could use some fuckery friday in here (II).
    Never know with this place, been relatively calm as of late

40. mcb Says:

what the fuck is upppppppppppppppppppp

41. Eastern_Digital Says:

sarjo1988 Says:
    September 23rd, 2011 at 9:50 am

ignant music at 9:50 in the morning>>>>>>

word to me downloading a Mel Matrix mixtape this morning

42. G7 Says:

Forbes magazine released its Forbes 400 list of America’s richest citizens, but no Hip Hop moguls managed to make the cut. Analyzing the race to become Hip Hop’s first billionaire, the publication predicts that Sean “Diddy” Combs will be the first to cross the billi mark with his current estimated net worth of $500 million.

fuc!

43. sarjo1988 Says:

sittin’ here bored chief. could use some fuckery friday in here (II).

daps. i tried

44. London Bloke Says:

Where Beezy, wavy and Emac

cOLD more that Styles P, Beanie Sigel timbs, baggy jeans, old wolly hat on the top of the head with the parker jacket kinda nigga

i respect it.

45. Camelot Says:

London Bloke Says:
    September 23rd, 2011 at 9:51 am
    i need WARRM jackets this year. But with swag. Any suggestions (II)

nahfashion.com

I’m seeing some niggas rocking the “Comeback Season” coat on campus, idk how the trends are overseas, but its looking that may be a win til January

46. baby jesus Says:

bloke that joint u up’d a flick of with the shearling collar is not swagyy

if you looking for a motorcycle style jacket witht a shearling collar look no further than Ralph Lauren

they usually drop a new one each year around this time

similar to this joint. id prefer it in either a darker or distressed leather tho

tinyurl.com/446c6tu

47. mcb Says:

cdn.hypebeast.com/image/2008/11/kanye-west-american-music-awards-pastelle-jackets-1.jpg

there you got LB

48. sarjo1988 Says:

word to me downloading a Mel Matrix mixtape this morning
    hellz whoever posted them gunplay lyrics, made me revisit that mixtape

gunplay every now an then>>>>>>

49. London Bloke Says:

*tears*

50. baby jesus Says:

you can never really go wrong with a peacoat though. just make sure its fitting right if you aint tryna drop like $1300 on the leather.

51. mcb Says:

i got mad compliments on a jacket from kohls…

hate me now..

52. mcb Says:

who needs a jacket with this sweatshirt:

jpgamboa.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/166804_779578596327_24604642_42574193_4256483_n.jpg

53. London Bloke Says:

Yeah i got a French Connection peacoat for work with the suit.

Need something a little more casual.

bloke, I gave up tims for a more vintage rugged type of boot. Keep a scully and a Pea coat tho

piperlime.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=19971&vid=1&pid=785609&scid=785609002

last year these bodied the damn lane.

55. London Bloke Says:

Yo i cant fux with them short leathers tho wavy

you definitely full blown metro on the JLS swag (II)

56. G7 Says:

>>ur woman was more than glad to help me out with fucking(ery) this morning after cookin me some cheesy eggs, tell i truely appreciate her fo that wodie

===
    #jderridawifeyepisodes

57. mcb Says:

i 100% need boots this year

gonna cop some soon, long winter tho

58. sarjo1988 Says:

abercrombie and fitch got some decent military bombers for around 250, and theyre pretty warm, idk if u fuck that a&f tho

59. sarjo1988 Says:

im actually rockin my timbos right now

these shit never will go out of style

timbs>>>>>>>

i got my eye on some ralph lauren boots tho

60. mcb Says:

#jderridawifeyepisodes
    and so it begins

61. Eastern_Digital Says:

London Bloke Says:
    September 23rd, 2011 at 10:00 am

Yo i cant fux with them short leathers tho wavy

you definitely full blown metro on the JLS swag (II)

Stone Island got some good stuff. How much you wanna spend tho?

62. mcb Says:

i was thinking timbs myself

just seems right

peacoat. To belt or not to belt…. that is the question. Belts maybe considered wild mo and extra metro. But if you rocking it right it can add some style points.

64. Danny Ocean Says:

yall weed purple, my money purple

65. Jersey*made*me Says:

abercrombie and fitch got some decent military bombers for around 250,

niggas weigh 138 lbs

66. Remixznflow Says:

What’s good?

67. sarjo1988 Says:

i was thinking timbs myself

just seems right

can never go wrong, go to wrentham outlets, and cop 2 for like 160, instead of goin to the mall and gettin one pair for the same price

corduroys tho >>>

69. London Bloke Says:

Yeah im gonna check out Stone Island. Always good for a warm coat

LF: They used to sell these CP/Stone Island goggle jackets when i was a little nigga. Every hoodlem wanted one, not sure why tho LOL

70. sarjo1988 Says:

niggas weigh 138 lbs
    about 5’9 weighin 180

wuts wrong with them jackets, they fit me fine

71. Remixznflow Says:

cOLD Says:
    September 23rd, 2011 at 10:05 am

niggas is fancy…

72. Troyvul Says:

I been eyeing those Palladium boots, they look tough

73. London Bloke Says:

belting of the peacoat is determined by what is visible when closed

74. sarjo1988 Says:

belt all the way wen u dressin proper, fuck a nigga thinkin mo or metro, they jus hating, hate on

niggas is fancy

^ Beezy swag.

76. Camelot Says:

ACGs are the business if I can get my bread up, but I never been a coat nigga, I always been a hoodie nigga (no ray j).

Growing up my moms always went the cheap route and copped me hoodies and some long johns and shit and told me man up and make it work.

I kinda want one of those black northfaces with the fur lined hoods tho, I think that shit is fly. Tired of Southpole…

77. Jersey*made*me Says:

You better have a whip,cuz if niggas see you on any bus stop in the 973 you getting that jaw rocked,just cuz of that belt….

*daps niggas*

so when I got home I addressed the 19 missed calls…. Fuck I do that for smh.

live now niggas.

79. G7 Says:

*daps* jmm

80. Jersey*made*me Says:

about 5’9 weighin 180

wuts wrong with them jackets, they fit me fine

LOL,you built like a nigga wiz b,smh….

81. Danny Ocean Says:

black on black Nike ACG boots >>>

82. mcb Says:

sarjo1988 Says:
    September 23rd, 2011 at 10:06 am
    i was thinking timbs myself

just seems right

*dreidel daps*
    honorary Jew of the day sir (meant as a compliment haha)

83. sarjo1988 Says:

*daps niggas*
    lol if u standing at the bus stop, i suggest u invest ur money elsewhere, wtf a nigga doin with a bus pass and a 300 dollar peacoat on, that nigga deserves to get rocked….but if a nigga wan step to me, let em bring it….i aint never been checked for wut im rocking, i do my shit proper

daps

84. London Bloke Says:

It was all Moncler puffer eveything one year too

*daps niggas*

^ lol, word… Niggas don’t see me Jerz, I’m like a ghost out this bitch.

86. Danny Ocean Says:

ACGs are the business if I can get my bread up

$160 well spent

87. London Bloke Says:

LMAO

My nigga cOLD complained and about to get ZERO action. On a weekend too.

Fock

88. sarjo1988 Says:

LOL,you built like a nigga wiz b,smh….
    u sayin im built liek wiz latifah? lol nah i aint even that tall, and i aint no toothpick, id snap that lil nigga in half

89. London Bloke Says:

Pause tho.

90. sarjo1988 Says:

id snap that lil nigga in half
    oh wait we on nah right…..so (II)

91. Troyvul Says:

It was all Moncler puffer eveything one year too
    $500 plus for a played out jacket, no thanks.

92. sarjo1988 Says:

London Bloke Says:

September 23rd, 2011 at 10:13 am
    Pause tho.
    lol ya i had to make that clear

93. London Bloke Says:

My Pilot Bomber Jacket >>

so which one of youse bought in to the snapback trend?

95. Mel Kiper III Says:

London Bloke
    10 mins ago
    Yo i cant fux with them short leathers tho wavy

you definitely full blown metro on the JLS swag (II)

Nigga u said motorcycle jacket tho. That’s how they supposed to fit so I thought that’s what you had in mind.

96. Chief Ali Says:

I been eyeing those Palladium boots, they look tough

——-

that was 3 years ago. we off dat (no beige nigga)

hotep bredren

*daps all in attendance*

97. DJ Chase Says:

Every decent wardrobe should have at least the following:

1 Rain Coat
    1 Pea Coat
    1 Bomber (Wool/Leather, with, or without a hood)
    1 Long Wool Trench Coat
    1 Black Leather jacket
    1 North Face Parker
    2 Hoodies (1 Black/1 Grey)
    1 Bubble Vest (Leather)
    1 Polo Spring Jacket

98. sarjo1988 Says:

*dreidel daps*
    honorary Jew of the day sir (meant as a compliment haha)
    daps i will wear my yamukah(sp?) proud today

99. DJ Chase Says:

*Daps to the Squad*

100. London Bloke Says:

You literally can never go wrong with Ralph Lauren though

101. London Bloke Says:

Oh and *daps* for the upscalehype website (II)

102. sarjo1988 Says:

so which one of youse bought in to the snapback trend?
    not at all, but i dont even wear fitted, hats look weird on me

103. big_seth Says:

sarjo1988 Says:
    September 23rd, 2011 at 10:11 am

*daps niggas*

daps

Gone are the days of getting easily jacked.

I blame it on the fact that 95% of the real goons are too old to be out past 11:30pm

104. sarjo1988 Says:

1 Rain Coat
    1 Pea Coat
    1 Bomber (Wool/Leather, with, or without a hood)
    1 Long Wool Trench Coat
    1 Black Leather jacket
    1 North Face Parker
    2 Hoodies (1 Black/1 Grey)
    1 Bubble Vest (Leather)
    1 Polo Spring Jacket
    this, im missin a cpl items but for the most part, right on

105. mcb Says:

i dont think i can own more than 3 jackets

106. sarjo1988 Says:

Gone are the days of getting easily jacked.

lol, have u ever been robbed? ive never had to go thru that shit

107. Jersey*made*me Says:

LOL,you built like a nigga wiz b,smh….

Nah,wiz=wisdom=wifey…..God body shit.

A 5’9″ 180 chick is a thick chick with vuluptuos tits and a phatty,amazon swag.

September 23rd, 2011 at 10:15 am
    Every decent wardrobe should have at least the following:

1 Rain Coat
    1 Pea Coat
    1 Bomber (Wool/Leather, with, or without a hood)
    1 Long Wool Trench Coat often overlooked
    1 Black Leather jacket
    1 North Face Parker a must
    2 Hoodies (1 Black/1 Grey)
    1 Bubble Vest (Leather)
    1 Polo Spring Jacket

109. big_seth Says:

cOLD Says:
    September 23rd, 2011 at 10:14 am
    so which one of youse bought in to the snapback trend?

I got one. It looks like my old Bulls one tho.

and I’m 26 so I think I can rock it occasionally before I turn 27 and not look like a clown.

110. DJ Chase Says:

i dont think i can own more than 3 jackets

^You’re white and jewish tho, so certain fashion rules, mores, and etiquette don’t apply to you.

Shabbat Shalom

111. Troyvul Says:

that was 3 years ago. we off dat (no beige nigga)

hotep bredren
    3 years??? Damn.
    *Daps Chief*

I bought one snapback this summer. I like it for what it is, but still subscribe to the fitted game.

112. mcb Says:

big_seth Says:
    September 23rd, 2011 at 10:18 am
    cOLD Says:
    September 23rd, 2011 at 10:14 am
    so which one of youse bought in to the snapback trend?

I got one. It looks like my old Bulls one tho.

same on the owning 1 (well one as in newer snapback), and rockign it just occasionally

i prefer fitteds. my other snapback is an OLD Pats hat ive had since HS. keep that for other reasons

113. mcb Says:

DJ Chase Says:
    September 23rd, 2011 at 10:18 am
    i dont think i can own more than 3 jackets

Shabbat Shalom
    haha damn’

Its a whole new world

#Aladdinswag

114. London Bloke Says:

Seth the typical lightskin nigga. Snapbacks and stupid tatts

115. sarjo1988 Says:

Nah,wiz=wisdom=wifey…..God body shit.

A 5’9″ 180 chick is a thick chick with vuluptuos tits and a phatty,amazon swag.

ahh, dont tell me u gon ask me for my number next jers, homie dont play that

116. Jersey*made*me Says:

Whaddup Chase,Chief,mcb….

Damn,Nah is back normal again? Say word….haven’t seen weirdos in bunches in a while….

*takes credit*

*keeps semi-retirement letter filed away,just in case*

*comments*

Seth the typical lightskin nigga. Snapbacks and stupid tatts

^roffs.

118. Chief Ali Says:

Jersey whatup

I been trying to get back on my deen and reach these young negus out here in the Chi god. We can’t afford no more Troy Davis situations.

Running up on these lil brothers checking they grades and everything. Not to get off topic but the god hour is approaching and our survival in Amerikkka hinges on us waking up, paying attention, staying vigilant and building with the young neters.

Carry on.

Pea coats >>>

119. Troyvul Says:

Might fcuk with a couple pieces from Denim and Supply, maybe.

120. sarjo1988 Says:

now which one of yall get ur mr. rogers sweater swag on

Not to get off topic

^ no such thing. Keep going! *daps*

122. Camelot Says:

Danny Ocean Says:
    September 23rd, 2011 at 10:11 am
    black on black Nike ACG boots >>>

Indeed! (c) Omar Little

But the bottom rims gotta be right, some of those joints be looking like some Sketcher light-it-up shits. Thats a no-go

123. Remixznflow Says:

>>>>>snapbacks

124. DJ Chase Says:

cOLD, something tells me that you didn’t act ignorantly enough regarding the 19 calls. So when you mentioned it, she got mad so that you would question whether you were in the wrong for not being happy that she called you 19 times…

She flipped the game on you.

125. mcb Says:

new post

126. Jersey*made*me Says:

@sarj

My point is….stop posting 5’9″ 180 like that’s something to be proud of,LOL

You pocket sized b,niggas is 6’5″ 280 runnin round this bitch…

127. big_seth Says:

sarjo1988 Says:
    September 23rd, 2011 at 10:18 am
    Gone are the days of getting easily jacked.

lol, have u ever been robbed? ive never had to go thru that shit

nope. In CA, my cousin was bangin heavy so I was always good. and he made it known to never fuck with me and my fam. LMAO.

and in TX I’m taller than every mexican gangster here. LOL.

nah, but I never had problems with that in TX either. I dont really know why.
    Goonie niggas always looked at me like the lil homie that was gonna make something out of himself.

128. DJ Chase Says:

Running up on these lil brothers checking they grades and everything

^I respect niggas that do this shit. The OGs on my block used to do this shit to me. It takes a village to raise a child, and thats real talk

129. AJPONE Says:

if this is 7 where are the first 6?

130. Camelot Says: