Video: Rick Ross Receives “I’m On One” Gold Plaque

Rick Ross receives a gold plaque for DJ Khaled’s single “I’m On One” which has sold over 500,000 copies.

11 Responses to “Video: Rick Ross Receives “I’m On One” Gold Plaque”

1. d_block_4_life Says:

Ricky >>>>>>>

2. Beezy Says:

b-ease Says:
    September 6th, 2011 at 11:10 am

@Beezy

What’d you score on that practice LSAT you took a minute ago?

^It was the real one … I got a 162, without any studying.

3. 911 Says:

911
    0 mins ago
    @beezy -cpu science bs – case western / earth & mineral science ba – penn state

4. Rajon Trondo Says:

cOLD said mcb might have AIDS tho..

5. mcb Says:

Beezy Says:

September 6th, 2011 at 11:16 am
    b-ease Says:
    September 6th, 2011 at 11:10 am

@Beezy

What’d you score on that practice LSAT you took a minute ago?

^It was the real one … I got a 162, without any studying.

thats really good isnt it?

6. kevfrescura de talco Says:

If u dont care why reply? I wonder tho, what kind of loser do u have to be in real life for it to be so transparent thru the net?*looks at marv and kev*

> because its fun, bitch. & it keeps my mind sharp.

i’ont know about being a loser or being transparent but i’m guessing if you go from shooting, to copping pleas, then back to shooting cuz ya pussy hurt…you lost.

there’s mad screennames that have undergone that process fuckin with me.

you jus happen to be the only nigger thas failed so quickly.

@cOLD,hit a cookout on Bergen on a humbug and that shit was the livest in the city,gunfire echoes and all LOL

^ word, I was out in Jackson NJ, loungin on a huge deck watching deer.

watching the kids chasing lighting bugs at night. Old man steez.

8. mcb Says:

Rajon Trondo Says:

September 6th, 2011 at 11:17 am
    cOLD said mcb might have AIDS tho..

see i had a response for him, but it crossed lines, so i chilled

i let dudes think what they want. its the women that need to know my cleanliness.

9. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

What’d you score on that practice LSAT you took a minute ago?

^It was the real one … I got a 162, without any studying.

thats really good isnt it?
    you can get into a decent amount of schools with an lsat above 160

Rajon Trondo Says:

September 6th, 2011 at 11:17 am
    cOLD said mcb might have AIDS tho..

see i had a response for him, but it crossed lines, so i chilled

^ wtf, I just asked if you passed the test. Only on nah can an innocent genuine question, be spinned on some shit.

11. Nah Right » Rick Ross & MMG Cover XXL (October Issue) Says: