Video: Game Demonstrates His Car Jacking Skills

This is teaser #2 from “The Next 48 Hours With The Game”. In this clip Game demonstrates how a 19 year old Jayceon Taylor would have executed a car jacking from a valet.

Previously: Game Says Jay-Z Told Him to Find a New Lane

157 Responses to “Video: Game Demonstrates His Car Jacking Skills”

1. Charles oakley Says:

yo hl be safe fam, stay out the hurricane

2. rex hussla Says:

commenters have been jumping on landmines like a fumbled football though

we’re losing 1 or 2 a week to some sort of meltdown :(

3. Mag Says:

Throws on a pair of Hurricane Game kicks.

4. stot Says:

GMLLZ Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 6:59 pm

cool story broseph

5. rex hussla Says:

My homie still has those 310 Motorsport Game kicks and the Birdman Lugz and keeps them in the original box!!!!

6. G7 Says:

Lost Tapes 2….127 views and counting

7. G7 Says:

amp tryna get that african dude deported….lmao

8. hl Says:

Peace Oak.

9. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Dawg,

Beyonce in her drawls in her new vid is SHITTING on a lot of shit right b.

Real Talk.

10. hl Says:

RIP grey hoodie dude. His life will never be the same.

11. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

*right now*

12. P.W. Says:

Hey Game jack that car and find a new lane.

13. London Bloke Says:

What the FUCK happened on Nah today?

14. P.W. Says:

preferably an oncoming lane.

15. London Bloke Says:

What post did the fuckery start?

Synopsis?

16. The Shot Clock Says:

game been actin extra aggy in all the album promo interview.

wouldnt be surprised if he gets caught up somehow in the near future

17. London Bloke Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:
    August 25th, 2011 at 10:32 pm
    Matter of fact, fuck waiting.

I’m dressed.

*Tears*

18. London Bloke Says:

NovemberEnd Says:
    August 25th, 2011 at 10:45 pm
    Roffle @ son outside Mama Fried holding a cardboard saying “Amp”

*flatline*

19. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

London Bloke
    6 mins ago
    What the FUCK happened on Nah today?

^it started last night when Amp made a joke about Aaliyah. Then Harlem blew up and said Aalyiah was his friend and he rides for his friends. Then started flipping out even worse. Amp said meet ^me here, he agreed, made up a story about being there and scaring a dude that he “thought” looked like Amp with a Conan sword, took a pic in front of the wrong place, and started to act frantic when people called him a liar.

Then amp posted his vid of him looking for Haelem at the netting spot to beat his ass and Harlem wasnt anywhere to be found, ^so he slapped up an African soul food cook and told him he was aight and he won’t call immigration.

He also scared some underaged teen girls in the process.

HW been absent ever since. Even though he never ever leaves these boards as of late.

20. hl Says:

What’s gucci?

21. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

twitvid.com/IWGOC

^amp slapping up the African at Mama’s Fried Chicken waiting on Hoelem World.

22. Jayson Werth's beard Says:

*braces for smooth taste*

23. Rajon Trondo Says:

Man.. My 9 year old was bending corners on his huffy, and I thought “he’s been gone for awhile without checking in”.. I start lookin around the usual spots… The park, his homies house.. Nothing.. Wifey is blowing my phone up in a full blown panic.. I’m screaming SAM throughout the streets..

…nothing

24. Rajon Trondo Says:

I go home, get in the car, drive all over the hood for like 30 mins.. Nothing..

Finally I go home cuz wifey is bugging and she wants to look..

She pulls off, I go outside and yell for him one more time loud as fuck..

and this Lil bastard says “yeah ?” and walks out of the neighbors back yard , like it’s all good.

SMH..

25. sealsaa Says:

==========================================

conti.

He allegedly pulled his Hanzo sword(nh)on a bum, and claims to be so shook about catching a charge(for what exactly, no one is sure) that he swears he’s going to turn himself into the bookings tonight, G-Dep style.

26. G7 Says:

Lost Tapes 2….159 views and counting. 32 more in the last hour…lol

27. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

R.I.P. Harlem World

28. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Who brings a sword (of all fuckin things) to a fist fight?

“you a kid, you don’t live what you type about”

©NaSGawd

29. ilovemia305 Says:

$WonDough$ >>> Rappers(Bloggers too) who spit nothing they live or have lived

30. C. Dufflebags Says:

Geezy dont do it!

Dont let us real niggas down

31. C. Dufflebags Says:

Damn my guy hw fucked around and met the wrong gun

*sheds bawse tears*

32. sealsaa Says:

Who brings a sword (of all fuckin things) to a fist fight?
    =========================================

The Harlem No-Shogun

33. Tong Po Flo Says:

Hey Game jack that car and find a new lane.

^ POW

———————————————————

preferably an oncoming lane.

^ POWPOW!!

34. Tong Po Flo Says:

twitvid.com/IWGOC

^ Yo LOL!!!

Amp went JihadJihad second level,dun scouring the streets and restaurants threathening hard working Somalians trying to earn a dollar all in search for a commentor LOL!!!

35. Jayson Werth's beard Says:

twitvid.com/IWGOC

^ this cant be life

36. Troyvul Says:

commenters have been jumping on landmines like a fumbled football though

we’re losing 1 or 2 a week to some sort of meltdown :(
    Like somebody said earlier, you can make it hear you can it anywhere

37. &What?! Says:

Nahright onto some next level bullshit today/last night. For real though. Take a step back and think about what transpired. The comments, the videos, the stories. All because of Nah. Damnnn.

38. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Naj Tunich

Look it up. Dope shit. I ran into a geologist and we were building on this, his pet project, for about an hour and a half on lunch break.

Mayans >>>>

39. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Nahright onto some next level bullshit today/last night. For real though. Take a step back and think about what transpired. The comments, the videos, the stories. All because of Nah Aaliyah. Damnnn.

*FIXED*

40. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

It all boils down to that infamous quote:

All wars are over money and pussy. The latter being the pivotal moment of fuckery this go round.

41. &What?! Says:

DEAD at the thought of Aaliyah resulting in dudes brandishing Samurai swords and harassing Africans in the borough of Harlem, NY.

42. JihaD Says:

Rajon Trondo Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 8:10 pm
    I go home, get in the car, drive all over the hood for like 30 mins.. Nothing..

Finally I go home cuz wifey is bugging and she wants to look..

She pulls off, I go outside and yell for him one more time loud as fuck..

SMH..

You was supposed to snuff him on rip, then hope wifey had the heart to stop you after a couple of licks.

My yung buls snuck out the damn house at like 9pm and walked up to the neighbors house to play with their kids… and them niggas was 4 and 2 (now 3).

I went running thru the fucking house trying to find em, went all outside, and finally saw some blinky doos flashing in the dark.

Sweartogod I almost caught a fucking case that night the way I beat them two niggas.

Oh, and Retardough <<<<<<<<

You pussy, homie. If you think I'm HW, come thru with ya camera and your Adderall nigga- I'll beat some fucking intelligence into your flea market ass.

JihaD

43. JihaD Says:

Are niggas really acting like my address and facial features and home design and license plates and shit aren’t all over THIS website?

I know you retarded now- you actually believe in that snot addled brain of yours that you thugging it out selling stolen CVS t-shirts at the flea market…

Fuck is wrong with you other than Odin dipping you in the genetic recessive part of the gene pool?

You fucking fuck- I know your mother curses the bent TV Antennae that didn’t end your life, don’t she?

Faggot.

Pussy.

Bitch.

JihaD

44. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

I almost went postal on my nephews when they damn near burned the house down building a tent from a LIT fire place.

I was more scared for their safety though and not the place. That’s what insurance is for. But this was right after I buried my oldest nephew (18) because of a fuckin drunk truck driver.

I was in a rare place at the time and the thought of losing them burned my heart to the ground. I love them too much for them to harm themselves.

But your own seeds, MAAAANN!!!!!

That’s why I keep yall’s (no homo) iny prayers as well.

Crazy but true.

45. ilovemia305 Says:

You feel that you have so much to prove…Why you so mad…You must be hating life…that or you just a troll…Did my last comment get under your skin because no one was thinking bout you but it looks like it hurt your feelings

46. ilovemia305 Says:

every time you hit the mark they scream out

and I wasnt even aiming at that nigga HA

47. Jayson Werth's beard Says:

shit is too real out here….

48. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

I do the baby resident scene at the hospital I intern at twice a week. I love kids and pray that their pure souls adhere to no disparity.

I did that. I hope they all make it. But when you go sometimes and you find out that one of the kids that you are used to singing and cooing to died and the parents weren’t around to even claim them…….

That shit really hurts. BAD.

49. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Btw,

Good looks on the Won Mic drop Won. When I get to my computer, I’m claiming that joint ASAP.

Thanks.

50. Jersey*made*me Says:

Yo real spit…..we all know Facebook is a place full of hypocrites and phonies,but then you have some authentic people as well.

I have a bunch of friends from the church I went to as a kid/pre-teen that knew me all my life until I hit the strees. I still respect these people and the memories of growing up in that church are still part of who I am,and the choices I make.

I’ve been struggling with some of the teachings of the bible and Christianity on a whole but I do believe in a higher power.

I say all that to say this…….

I see church people saying “pray for me” or “let’s pray as hard as we can through this hurricane”,etc,etc,etc….

But christians believe that God is the all knowing,all seeing,and that he won’t put more on you than you can bear,BUT isn’t praying contradicting the fact that he’s in control and he already knows the outcome of the hurricane?

What exactly is prayer gonna change?

51. rex hussla Says:

ATLANTA — Police said late Friday that former NBA player Javaris Crittenton, who was once suspended by the league over guns in the locker room, has been charged with murder after a woman was shot on an Atlanta street.

Police spokesman Carlos Campos said police have secured a murder warrant for the arrest of Crittenton, who played at Georgia Tech, in connection with the shooting death of 22-year-old Jullian Jones on Aug. 19. Campos said Crittenton is not in custody and is wanted.

Atlanta police Maj. Keith Meadows told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution on Friday night that Crittenton is believed to be in the Los Angeles area. He said the FBI is involved in the investigation.

Jones, a mother of four, was walking with a group of people on the city’s southwest side when a dark-colored SUV drove by and she was shot by someone inside the vehicle, police said.

Investigators say they don’t believe the woman was the intended target. Campos said the motive appears to be retaliation for a robbery in April, in which Crittenton was a victim, Campos said in a statement.

52. ilovemia305 Says:

You dont have to thank me TS

I do this for yall who fuck with it

Let me show you where I come from….

53. PG-DC Says:

anti-est.org/2011/08/my-2-cents-valued-at-2-million.html

The reason why sales and radio plays don’t matter.

54. ilovemia305 Says:

GET LACED

55. P.W. Says:

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-liyah

56. Jersey*made*me Says:

Somebody build with me on my last comment,I know religion is a blah topic but still….

57. heroine headliner Says:

What exactly is prayer gonna change?
    thats similar to the idea that if God is omniscient and all-knowing, he knows the past the present and future, then arent our destinies already predetermined? Do we have free will? Can we blamed for our actions if we are simply following a predetermined path?

58. JihaD Says:

ilovemia305 Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 10:17 pm

But I STAY on your mind, pussy.

Ain’t NOBODY mentioned you, your shitty music, or your flea market job ALL DAY.

And the FIRST thing you do is try to send shots when someone ain’t around.

Your the Opposite of a real nigga, JuanDon’t.

I been told you to LIVE and STFU about me and mine.

But I musta hurt your retard feelings because you can’t just do you- it hurts your heart your being out trolled, and instead of just doing you, you keep thinking about me, and thats wild homo.

PANTIES GET LACED

JihaD

59. ilovemia305 Says:

Every night I pray to God but he dont say nothing back

Screaming At The Stars>>>>>>

Prayer sends a message through unknown channels

Laws Of Attraction >>>>

GET LACED

60. ilovemia305 Says:

This nigga is just too funny..You can twist it up any way you want but I know your truth…

61. Shooter Says:

ROFLS.

What “truth?”

Enlighten me QueerDough.

I got some time.

JihaD

64. ilovemia305 Says:

I dont have to when you are do all the talking…I think the answers been revealed

65. heroine headliner Says:

bout to get some….

y’all should too….

1love

66. ilovemia305 Says:

They so elementary name calling and shit

There are methods so much more advanced to show yall

The Light >>>>>

67. JihaD Says:

ilovemia305 Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 10:52 pm
    $WonDough$ >>> Rappers who spit nothing they live or have lived

Bloggers too

Shots? More like a statement that has been said numerous times

Take offense b

Word.

Thankfully, I’m neither.

And Lets compare rap sheets “helicopter chopper city”. Show your bullet wounds, ya stab wounds- You ever bagged up an Ounce retard? Home invasion? Whats ya arrest record like?

Cuz I KNOW its NOTHING like mine.

Your a fucking joke, homie. You STAY with some dumb shit coming off your keyboard.

You know NOTHING about my life, but its REAL easy to see what your about.

Niggas is Flea Market venders, b.

How the fuck can I take offense at you drooling insults in my direction- I MADE IT. My life is great and I get to have fun with a hobby I love and can afford.

Stick with your shitty youtube freestyles and trolling the hiphopdx comment section.

JihaD

68. heroine headliner Says:

yo wondough….

post music or stfub…..

we aint tryna find jdiarreah J R wit da quotes…..

save dat fo allhiphop….

69. heroine headliner Says:

jihad….

doggie is laughin at ur responses…..

he a troll dats what he wants…..

if u dont respond….

then he goes to rapradar or hiphopdx where someone will…..

#fuckmasks

70. ilovemia305 Says:

You aint running shit round here boy

heroine headliner I dont give a fuck who you are

71. heroine headliner Says:

peace yall

dont drink n drive

72. JihaD Says:

ilovemia305 Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 10:54 pm

Cuz you have NOTHING to say.

Your a fucking idiot, and I’m done laughing at you for tonight. I’m glad your alive- Your very existence brings me joy as an advanced species.

Mac Miller >>>>>>> 2 Chainz >>>>>> Kevin Federline>>>> JuanDozeeeee

ROFLS.

JihaD

73. heroine headliner Says:

heroine headliner I dont give a fuck who you are
    lolol

word

I’ll give you this, you are persistent and dedicated…..

kinda like herpes….

peace

74. Rajon Trondo Says:

fam, I half dragged him (he tried to run) and his bike from the backyard to the street and then made him carry his bike above his head all the way home. The whole way I’m just repeating “your in such deep shit.. Your mom is crying.. You made her cry..” by the time we got to the house mom and mom in law peeled in and rescued him ..

75. ilovemia305 Says:

Keep on laughin

Keep on talking

76. JihaD Says:

heroine headliner Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 11:01 pm
    jihad….

doggie is laughin at ur responses…..

he a troll dats what he wants…..

if u dont respond….

then he goes to rapradar or hiphopdx where someone will…..

#fuckmasks

Word. Its still funny though how fast he loses his ability to troll when he gets shitted on, lol.

*daps*

JihaD

77. heroine headliner Says:

Keep on laughin

Keep on talking
    keep on lurking on a friday night loser

get some pussy

lick a nipple

something

please

for your own sake

78. Jersey*made*me Says:

*daps HH for the insight*

79. ilovemia305 Says:

If you only knew the truth….

80. heroine headliner Says:

everyone else commenting is married and getting some….

and you either a virgin or gay….

u do the math…..

81. JihaD Says:

Rajon Trondo Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 11:02 pm

Word.

Its only right (c) someone

Still, that was Kizza justice, b.

JihaD

82. heroine headliner Says:

but im done with short bus shawty….

be good yall….

peace

for real this time

#bouttogoHAM

83. ilovemia305 Says:

$WonDough$ makes them trolls come out

Come out and play

I bury you cockroaches

84. G7 Says:

Keep on laughin

Keep on talking
    keep on lurking on a friday night loser

get some pussy

lick a nipple

something

=====
    *dead* @ lick a nipple

85. ilovemia305 Says:

All that is in the dark will come to the light

All the arguments they use against you

is really an insight to the way they operate

86. ilovemia305 Says:

and who they are

87. ilovemia305 Says:

I am not you TROLL

O.D’ing on Pepsi and cashews smh

89. donkey punch Says:

#teamvirgin

90. Rajon Trondo Says:

Its only right (c) someone

Still, that was Kizza justice, b.
    psychological torture all weekend,b

I’m gonna ditch him at the mall and make him try and find us

yo Jerz on that religion ish… Prayer is the placebo effect…
    … if you right and exact no need for prayer.

people do all types of foul shit, then pray when shit aint going their way.

righteousness >>> religion

92. RLW Says:

hw and amp = rae and joe buddens
    but the question remains, who is who?

93. JihaD Says:

#NP King Keefah Suthaland IdonRekanizeDisBitch >>>>>>

JihaD

94. Jersey*made*me Says:

Asking all saints who live in places other than the East Coast to PLEASE pray for us as we prepare for this hurricane

@cOLD

I was responding to this FB status. If you believe God knows all,what are you praying for? It’s already written right?

Is God playing a game? “Whoever prays the most or the hardest i”ll spare you and your possessions”

I wouldn’t dare argue this with a radical….

95. NovemberEnd Says:

saw an unsettling video on late night PBS showing doctors perform late term abortions. which me laughing at this comment all the more disturbing.

96. 911 Says:

Free will is a son of a bitch, especially in a structured, indentured servant/slave society.

97. driz Says:

i rarely chime in on comments but who does game think he is fooling with this shit…dude just fake ran towards a valet car and acted like that was some gangster shit.. thats like some suburban teenage prank shit….and its captioned as “carjacking”?? just stop

98. Tong Po Flo Says:

$JuanDoe$ >>>>>>>>>.

99. P.W. Says:

From now on all nahright beefs should be handled at Mamas Chicken on 116th.

100. Albert Findsdimes Says:

*does the bourgeois shuffle*

101. Smear Says:

Christ…. haven’t been here in a while…. I check the c-section an see muthafuckas are (allegedly) pullin samurai swords on civilians and Amp’s strollin round Harlem lookin like the 4th member of the LOX wantin to box on. Hilarious.
    Nah>>>>>

102. Smear Says:

Polo’s already dead to the masses, once Vado became irrelevant the kids went on to the next trend
    Fuck that shit…. and fuck all those hoppin on the Polo “trend”. LO been the shit since I was old enough to care what I rocked and what i racked…. Polo has history which Vado n Dro got nothin to do with… do ya homework..or just google Lo Life Big Vic Lo/ThirstinHowlIII. Not that I can afford to buy everythin RL throws out but a crisp custom fit Polo and fittted with some Air Max is never a bad look. Denim goes in andd outta style…. but some Levi’s always do the trick. Fuccc trueReligion and RedMonkeys

103. Smear Says:

JihaD Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 9:58 pm
    Rajon Trondo Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 8:10 pm
    I go home, get in the car, drive all over the hood for like 30 mins.. Nothing..

Finally I go home cuz wifey is bugging and she wants to look..

She pulls off, I go outside and yell for him one more time loud as fuck..

SMH..

Oh, and Retardough <<<<<<<<

JihaD
    *daps* you make me feel better about becoming a father bru, no lie. and Co-sign on the Officer Rick insight….despite my repeated efforts (wish 50 picked beats that well) i just can't listen to him on any level other than comedy…. and not laugh with like KillaCam but laugh at like…. MC Hammer?

104. ilovemia305 Says:

$WonDough$ >>>> Trolls

105. Smear Says:

@ilovemia305 is that you rapping on the link to ya SN? cos that OTIS “freestyle” shit’s absolute rubbish b.
    link up wit lilB…he might appreciate it.
    GARBAGE

106. Smear Says:

reaally fuckin terrible wondough. No really…… you make Gucci sound like the most articulate man on earth

107. ilovemia305 Says:

I see little trolls

108. ilovemia305 Says:

All you lil trolls gonna pay one day for your actions against humanity…in this life or the next…yall gonna pay

Believe Dat

109. Smear Says:

that lil troll you see is that next dick in front of your mouth

you should just say thanks for the view and move keep on movin chief……

110. ilovemia305 Says:

You just a troll…keep it movin

111. London Underground Says:

Harlem World will be fine. In a couple days it will be on to the next one just like when
    Deen daid Harlem had a huge dick (||) or he kicked a chick out his car for dissing Nas (faggot shit for real).

Shit even Kid Frankie survived being caught on camera lusting after niggas arms and crotches (||) AND having a mental breakdown leading to conversations between his two SN’s

Harlem will be fine.

112. Smear Says:

shits classic

113. Rajon Trondo Says:

How come no one has EVER seen these screen names before, but these dudes know all the details and history of these boards ?

Lurkers are mad creepy mang

114. Rajon Trondo Says:

Fuck working on a Saturday.

115. hl Says:

I wilded out last night. Good times.

116. hl Says:

Fuck yo’ hurricane.

117. hl Says:

Rajon Trondo Says:

Fuck working on a Saturday.

^Seriously.

118. Hoskins Says:

Yo I really thought Amp was gonna spit on his own blackberry camera in that Lost Tapes 2 vid.

testing…

120. Rajon Trondo Says:

cOLD…

… STFU b

kinda early for that type fuckery, no tron?

122. Rajon Trondo Says:

Possibly.

Peace cold. What’s good.

123. Smear Says:

@RajonTrondo you talkin bout me chief? Ive been here for years….. unless you changed ya name I don’t remember seeein u round when two-times and p were still runnin round.. ask b-ease, EngRep, DBlock Jerz, etc and fuckin so on. I just haven’t dropped in in a while…

remember why i did tho now…. Nahgerians is loony

124. Smear Says:

*cam TRUE face* at you cunts

125. Rajon Trondo Says:

Nah not u smear..

I recall seeing your screen name here and there over they years.

Just saying there have been a lot of randoms chiming in lately on the amp v hw fuckery

126. Tong Po Flo Says:

From now on all nahright beefs should be handled at Mamas Chicken on 116th.

^ I second that notion a free show and cheap food? Can’t bet that

127. &What?! Says:

Hmmm I was drunk last night but today I feel fine..

swag.

128. Smear Says:

yeah…. whenever i drop in theres all sorts of dickheads floating around…. like they been lurkin for years and just decided to drop

129. Smear Says:

*daps*

130. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

@Jerz

1)Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
    2) For by it, the elders obtained a good report.
    3)Through faith, we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God. So that things that are seen, were not made of things which do appear.
    -11 Hebrews 1-3

Now, to be very clear, I am not a religious man any longer. I had some issues with the man upstairs for some time now. Mostly because he never responded to me and always let bad shit happen to me that I couldn’t control time and time again. But I do believe that the man exist. He’s just deaf at times. To have faith is to know that God will have your best interest I think. That even though he knows the outcome of every situation and every misstep that you will eventually take, those prayers that you send to him will have him keep you safe in dire situations and help you recover. He is benevolent and ultimately wants all his children to win. That’s what keeping that faith is all about. To know that he has you in whatever the outcome will be and will keep you steps ordered to proceed.

Also, to be like this:

11)Not that I speak in respect of want; for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.
    12)I know to be abased and how to abound:everywhere and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry. I know to abound and to suffer need.
    13)I can do all things through Christ that strentheneth me.
    14)Notwithstanding ye have well done, that ye have communicated with my affliction.

There I believe that god is telling you that he has you and you have the power to change outcomes as long as you are proactive about your own fate. As long as you are trying, he will help. Be full and be hungry. Be content but keep going.

131. GMLLZ Says:

ritholtz.com/blog/2011/08/the-known-universe-2/

^^^^^^^^^^

I’m saying tho….you don’t matter….at all.

132. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Last bible quote is from Philippians 4 11-14, btw.

133. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

@Smear, I think he’s talking about me.

Be, to be clear, that nigga started to shoot at me when I wasn’t even shooting at him. I even told him in the end that I had no prollems with him and he still called me a snake and a bitch.

Fuck that nigga. It ain’t my fault niggas deal with their emotions like broads. I’m a grown ass man and say what I feel. I am conscious of others states at the time, but he went from 0-60 in one comment.

I don’t respect that, or any one shooting at me when I know their reading comprehension skill are above average. He knew EXACTLY what he was doing and I don wanna hear it.

134. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

niggas be wanting bloodshed, but when they see bloodshed, they get noided out.

“everybody wanna be a nigga, but no body wants to be a nigga.”

real spit.

135. Rajon Trondo Says:

TS

U think I was Talkin about u ?

Nah man. There was mad random screen names weighing in on the battle.. People tweeting about it who no one has ever heard of..

..lurkers b.. Not u. Lol

136. GMLLZ Says:

God is great. You cannot please God without faith.

@TS — Check Philippians 4:6; Joshua 1:9; 2 Timothy 1:7; James 1:13; James 1:5-6; James 1:2; Hebrews 11:1

Everything serves to further.

137. GMLLZ Says:

@TS

I just watched this video (ritholtz.com/blog/2011/08/the-known-universe-2/) and it’s ironic that your post came very shortly before mine. The KNOWN universe is staggering. KNOWN being the keyword. The UNknown parts of the universe most likely DWARF the size of the KNOWN universe. For the non-believers, that is a lot of something from nothing. Science may have found it (not that it was lost), but it has yet to offer a sufficient explanation IMO.

Watch the video. 6 minutes that puts the world as we know it into craaaaazy perspective.

138. &What?! Says:

Mase – Take What’s Yours >

139. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

My bad Tron. We are good people. I know that. I think I need to fall back for a while. I’m in a state where I HAVE to be on the defensive at work and it’s starting to affect my whole mind right now bro. I’ll fall back entirely for a bit and comment on less explosive things for a bit.

*Daps*

@Millz, funny thing is, I was skimming though some of those and didn’t to make it sound like I was preaching lol. And *Daps* on the intel. I’ll definitely be using the material.

140. hl Says:

Game – “Rrrrriiiiiccccckkkkkyyyyy!!!!!!” >>>>

141. Rajon Trondo Says:

HL Whattup..

How’s the hurricane Situation?

142. &What?! Says:

That D-Block – I’m Sorry Ms Jackson is underrated as a diss.

They murked that beat for real.

143. C. Dufflebags Says:

RIP HW

he died for our fuckin sins…

144. SPITGAME Says:

When its all said and done… after they said I won… all I’m gon say is

145. SPITGAME Says:

Be Safe out there H…

146. C. Dufflebags Says:

That D-Block – I’m Sorry Ms Jackson is underrated as a diss.

They murked that beat for real.

word that’s the only d-block song I have on my computer

and I dont even know why..

but it’s nice

147. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

2012 is looking real promising.

I’ll say that.

148. Rajon Trondo Says:

C. Dufflebags
    5 mins ago
    RIP HW

he died for our fuckin sins…
    lol

Harlem gawd

149. Smooth Says:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-somerset-14689055

YOOOOOO WTF HARLEM WORLD MADE THE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAOO!!!!!!! ITS DEEPER THAN RAP!!!

150. SPITGAME Says:

They say its gon hit the coast mostly but you never know how them shits gon act…

151. Rajon Trondo Says:

Nas “nasty” >>>>>>>>>>>>

152. Rajon Trondo Says:

Speez I’m sure us midwesterners are gonna get some semi crazy thunderstorms.. East coast hurricanes always cause a little foul weather out chea

153. Rajon Trondo Says:

New post

154. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

Mayans >>>>
    cBc

Olmecs >>>
    Tarahumaras >>>
    Purepechas >>>
    Tehuacans >>>

they where already domesticating/harvesting corn when cavemen where still crawling on fours and before aliens even began building a lot of the pyramids

155. &What?! Says:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-somerset-14689055

Damn. Hahahahahah, this world has a loooot of weird muhfuggas in it.

‘I gave ’em a growl’ deadeadead.

156. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Gotta stock up on weed, dutches, newports & junk food.

A storm’s a brewin!