Co$$ – Leimart Park (Prod. by Exile)

As a prelude to the release of Exile’s first self-produced rap album 4TRK MIND on October 4th, LRG Clothing and Dirty Science will be presenting a new mixtape from the beatsmith entitled Intro To The Outro and releasing it for free on Augut 31st:

The mixtape features all Exile production that covers key songs in Exile’s lengthy catalogue while featuring brand new exclusive material never heard before. The list of exclusives include new music featuring MF Doom, Bun B, Blu, Fashawn, Aloe Blacc, Dag Savage (Johaz & Exile), Co$$ and others. LRG will be distributing the physical mixtapes for free at Rock the Bells so make sure to stop by their booth in each city.

Co$$ pays homage to his hometown on this leak from the mixtape:

Co$$ vividly pays homage to his hometown neighborhood in Los Angeles, responsible for developing some of hip hop’s greatest artists and moments, including the legendary Good Life Cafe which was home to Project Blowed where everyone from Freestyle Fellowship, Jurassic 5, and others frequented on a weekly basis in the late 80s and early 90s. Co$$ proudly represents Leimert Park as one of it’s new shinning talents from the neighborhood, showcasing his work for his recently released album “Before I Awoke.”

Download: Link

Note: the final artwork won’t be blurry, this is a “teaser”.

21 Responses to “Co$$ – Leimart Park (Prod. by Exile)”

1. Harlem World Says:

i dont associate with “gangbangers” or cyber crips

that shit is for the lost & lonely

niccas gonna make a diss track about e-bloods next..typing they sets out in html

2. Bx Blue Says:

Is Pooh and Do Dirt crips?

3. b Says:

A heartbroken Bronx mother scolded her daughter’s killer Wednesday before a judge sentenced him to 75 years in prison.

“I got justice for my daughter, but I also got justice for the people of the Bronx, who will never have to cross your path again,” Nadairee Walters told Crips gang member Brandin Santiago.

“You have no remorse, so you deserve no pity,” she scolded.

Santiago, a member of the Crips-linked 280s crew, was convicted of killing the younger Nadairee Walters, 17, and wounding two young men at a Nov. 2008 party in Morris Heights.

Wagging a finger at the 20-year-old Santiago while clutching a photo of her daughter, Walters told the gangbanger he has a “blackened heart.”

“I can’t have a wedding for my baby,” a sobbing Walters said. “Your family can visit you in jail, but every day I wonder what my baby’s voice sounds like. I will never again feel happiness in my life.”

After hearing the emotional statement, Judge Ann Donnelly slapped Santiago with the harsh sentence for killing Nadairee on the eve of her graduation.

She also said Santiago had “tried to undermine our system of justice” by ordering the intimidation and killing of witnesses from his jail cell.

One witness, Theodore Edwards, was shot in the arm before he testified.

“From your prison cell, you plotted to intimidate people and you plotted to kill again,” Donnelly said, referring to threatening notes found in Santiago’s cell. “You did nothing but try to manipulate the outcome of this trial. The lives of others are meaningless to this defendant.”

Pals of Santiago flashed gang signs at witnesses and victim’s family members throughout the trial, sources said, leading 15 court officers to flood the courtroom Wednesday.

Santiago, who stood stone-faced throughout the sentencing, insisted he wasn’t the shooter.

“I just want to tell my family I love them,” he said. “I’m innocent.”

4. Smooth Says:

Whoah wait….Bloods & Crips still exist? In 2011???!!!

5. Harlem World Says:

niggas need guidance

from the bronx, reppin sets named after streets in compton

you bangin in little rock ass niggas (ll)

6. b Says:

Harlem World Says:
    August 23rd, 2011 at 4:47 pm

^not I said the caT.

7. Harlem World Says:

Smooth Says:
    August 23rd, 2011 at 4:50 pm

Whoah wait….Bloods & Crips still exist? In 2011???!!!

==============================

apparently so

they get initiated by turning their screennames blue

i guess im a crip too :(

8. b Says:

Harlem World Says:
    August 23rd, 2011 at 4:51 pm
    niggas need guidance

from the bronx, reppin sets named after streets in compton

you bangin in little rock ass niggas (ll)

^ I agree.

9. rex hussla Says:

woah this album sounds dope…

Exile played a track he produced for Snoop when I saw him a couple months back too

10. THe KiD FRanKiE Says:

Mel Kiper III
    3 mins ago
    TKF you soft like a grape, b

you aint bout that life either

^try me fuck nigga

You’ll have some unexpected company

You in ny?

11. Smooth Says:

they get initiated by turning their screennames blue

HA

12. b Says:

lets say I was a crip(hypothetically speaking) do u think I would reveal my set online in this forum?how stupid would that be?

13. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

vasily used to throw up the triple k set

14. Harlem World Says:

you turn up to work with a blue bandana tied round ya head….looking like a light skinned young jeezy

talkin bout crip up or grip up – nigga, you got no set to claim but NYPD – they the only niggas in blue who matter

fuck bloods, fuck crips no homo – loser niggas

15. rex hussla Says:

uh-oh mel kiper is about to get a visit from Pooh and Do-Dirt!

16. Smooth Says:

B
    1 min ago

This ain’t a forum, b.

17. mel kiper III Says:

yea im in NY

you and your ankle tats aint scaring noone

18. b Says:

Harlem World Says:
    August 23rd, 2011 at 4:55 pm

fuck bloods, fuck crips no homo – loser niggas

^I hear u, but Im willing to bet u wouldnt say that to a crips face, but its cool to get on the net and do all types of shit u cant in real life, I get it.

19. mel kiper III Says:

lmfaooo @ unexpected company

20. b Says:

Smooth Says:
    August 23rd, 2011 at 4:56 pm
    B
    1 min ago

This ain’t a forum, b.

^lmao u get the point, manhattan world chill my g, im getting a headache

21. Harlem World Says:

b, you stot status right now

i suggest you enter the lurk protection program