Video: Mac Miller Interview w/ Hard Knock TV (Part 1)

Mac Miller talks to Hard Knock TV about his new album Blue Slide Park, why he choose to have no guest features and what the concept behind it is. Mac also addresses Donald Trump’s Youtube video calling him the next Eminem and much more.

13 Responses to “Video: Mac Miller Interview w/ Hard Knock TV (Part 1)”

1. b Says:

b Says:
    August 22nd, 2011 at 3:49 pm
    S.I.C.K Says:
    August 22nd, 2011 at 3:37 pm
    @b

A TRUE emcee can rhyme on almost ANY beat.You acting like a bitch with her toe in the pool scared to jump in the cold water.Cut this beat snob shit out and just get busy.The drums can`t save those wack bars anyhow nigga.

^stfu sick u thought biggie was wack too nigga lol.

b Says:
    August 22nd, 2011 at 3:51 pm
    for the most part tho it be a niggas fault when he in the friend zone, cuz niggas be knowing they there and dont just get up and walk away.the second I think a bitch aint tryna fuck Im out.(in most cases lol)

2. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

a lot of dudes intentionally stay in the friend zone hoping she’ll slip up or give it up one day….it’s worked for some, so I can’t knock it but that seems extra creepy

3. harlem world Says:

LOL.

5. harlem world Says:

E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:
    August 22nd, 2011 at 3:54 pm

===========
    long term friend zone is fo da fags

you might get what you want in the end…years after – but its depreciated in value

6. Big_seth Says:

*daps Tron*

tho

7. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

long term friend zone is fo da fags

fact

8. Adeeso Mobatu Says:

How can a white caucasian man rap?

9. S.I.C.K Says:

I mean I had chicks that I got along with really well but that made us BOTH want to fuck for sake of chemsitry and couriosity.My female friends are ALWAYS chicks I smashed at one time in ancient history.I`m too honest/horny to collect a stable of chicks for friendship sake.Bitches run their mouths as part of their religion,imagine that multiplied by 7 and nobody fucking?No thanks nobody is that fucking charming to me.

10. 007 Says:

^I felt my self gettin into the friend zone…wit this bad bitch imo. She was a 9 total package(on paper) personality sucked. But model status.
    But we couldnt click cuz I was enamored by her looks.
    Long story short we went out a few times. But it was more of a friendly me come out my wallet vibe, not a 2 more dates x we back to my crib to fuck vibe. A nigga can go broke tryna feed these hoes.

So I assesed the situation and came out x asked her” am I in the friend the zone, bcuz im not interested in that”

Needless to say it was a wrap after that but im sayin, no bitch goin tell you you are n give up free dates.

Hoes aint dumb

11. Jersey*made*me Says:

The friend zone has different levels though…

Women are emotional creatures so you never know when the pussy might be yours,so the friend zone is cool…IF:

1.you got bitches and ain’t pressed,you just don’t wanna burn that bridge(she gotta be BAD!! for this one)

2.she got a man she crazy about,but you know for a fact you can fuck if shit go bad

3.She break bread with you