Young Jeezy ft. Freddie Gibbs – Rough

Jeezy teams up with Gibbs for another record off his ‘The Real Is Back 2’ project. Produced by Lil Lody.

Download: Link

Previously: Young Jeezy ft. Freddie Gibbs & JW – Gotta See This

239 Responses to “Young Jeezy ft. Freddie Gibbs – Rough”

1. JihaD Says:

Captain Planet Says:
    August 20th, 2011 at 1:14 am
    Usually tho …

There’s a reason somebody is underrated

In Killer Mike’s situation I just don’t think he has the charisma

He has the lyrics, the depth, even great beat choices.

He’s just not that likeable (n)

He comes off like people owe him something

You don’t listen to very much Killer Mike do you??

Mike speaks with me ALL the time on twitter, and might be one of the most humble artists in the game- he knows what he is and the respect he shows his supporters is ridiculous.

JihaD

2. JihaD Says:

THe KiD FRanKiE Says:
    August 20th, 2011 at 1:21 am
    911
    4 mins ago
    The real question is, wtf was that from the eagles yesterday, jihad?

^stop it fam… You kno what happened
    Black n Yellow! Ain’t no wins there b

So your saying the Redskins are better than Pittsburgh based on the first preseason game?

Cuz they dogged ya’ll. Bad.

SMH @ niggas making proclamations during the preseason.

JihaD

3. 911 Says:

I dig all of what you typed there shelton.. but that little kizza casey matthews maybe be a productive lb one day, but I fear he is too small to man that spot, whilst trying to learn it on the fly.

The steelers, aside from that one play against asante picked on whomever nnamdi, drc and asante wasn’t covering and it worked. I worry about that.

Riley cooper doesn’t come back to the ball, not in training camp, not last year and apparently not this year. I fear Andy is going to be forced to lean on him early too. I think he likes dogs also.. bad sign for you know who.

That wide nine set creates a lot of crease for run lanes, you can get sacks, but you better have great tacklers behind the rush, do we..

4. Captain Planet Says:

You don’t listen to very much Killer Mike do you??

JihaD

———————

I listened to all of Pl3dge

It was a low key great album

But it’s damn near a secret

You’re right I don’t know anything about his personal life tho, nor care to – he’s just a rapper to me

But my reaction, remains the same – when I listen to him he sounds like the industry and the world owe him something

Like he should be bigger than he is

A more constructive discussion tho – what do you think is holding him back ?

Why don’t more people know how great Pl3dge is ?

5. Captain Planet Says:

Sometimes when I got people in the whip

I’ll play the current jams, the hot shit etc

Then I just throw on ” So Glorious ” by Killer Mike and people lose their shit

” Whooooaaa ! Who’s that ???? “

6. Captain Planet Says:

” So Glorious ” is a deep song

I felt that niggas pain (n)

7. 911 Says:

I had forgot the steelers went to the superbowl last year, that shit craze’. Second place seems like last, sometimes.

8. Big545 Says:

Why’s Meek Millz always got the ” escaped refugee ” face on ???
    =====
    Philly rappers ALWAYS looked homeless tho. No shots.

Beans.

Freeway. etc…..

Will Smith was the only “clean cut rapper”

9. Captain Planet Says:

Why’s Meek Millz always got the ” escaped refugee ” face on ???

Its Meek Mill… no z, homie.

JihaD

—————–

I blame eskay !

nahright.com/2011/07/23/meek-millz-ft-rick-ross-work-fullno-tags/

10. JihaD Says:

911 Says:
    August 20th, 2011 at 1:27 am

Word, and I agree with that entire assessment.

The only thing I can say is that everything that went wrong can be corrected, and it was only the 2nd preseason game, with a short camp, with a lot of moving parts.

I didn’t get too high when we went and scored on Bmore, and I didn’t get all wishy-washy when we laid an egg against Pitt.

I will say that we only ran vanilla packages on both sides of the ball- Pitt was running their regular offense and defense, most likely in response to the L they caught against the Redskins the week prior.

JihaD

11. 911 Says:

I remember years back, here on this very site.. I use to be president of the killer mike club. pause. I have since resigned, check the archives. They in fact tell no lies, unless nation deleted a comment or two in which case, you’d only be privy to partials.

Dueces Wild >
    God in the Building >

12. THe KiD FRanKiE Says:

Philly niggas is dusted x distgusted

Sorry #zips

I rep

But Philly nigggas is busted lookin
    Sans Cassidy he was da flyest

Beans dusted
    Free busted
    Sp disgusted
    Tony trump corner boy

Meek meh he still got far dirty Philly look he just still young lol

Ok I’m just hatin

Pitt>>>>€>Philly

13. Captain Planet Says:

@911

Why’d you resign ?

Why’d you stop liking Killer Mike ?

14. Captain Planet Says:

I’m gonna go scheme on this Cali Evening

* daps all *

Always enjoyable shooting the shit with you guys

Stay Fly.

15. JihaD Says:

@CP

You need to listen to Pledge 1 and Pledge 2- Mike is one of the most honest rappers in the game.

And yea, in some ways the game DOES owe him something- he’s fucking TALENTED, but has been caught up in industry fuckery that didn’t derail his career- it just made him realize he could only rely on himself.

I can understand that.

JihaD

16. 911 Says:

old stan passes..

killer mike, jada, lil wayne, styles p, cam, 2pac, jay eletronica, beanie sigel, Mos def, scarface and Nas. I’m still a voting member on the Nas board though, cOLD took over the presidency. LOL at all that.

17. JihaD Says:

Big545 Says:
    August 20th, 2011 at 1:31 am
    Why’s Meek Millz always got the ” escaped refugee ” face on ???
    =====
    Philly rappers ALWAYS looked homeless tho. No shots.

Beans.

Freeway. etc…..

Will Smith was the only “clean cut rapper”

Nigga, its rough out here, lol.

Niggas walking round shinin get found in back blocks.

JihaD

18. kelitovision Says:

Killer Mike – Ric Flair>>>>>>>

19. 911 Says:

Why’d you resign ?
    Why’d you stop liking Killer Mike ?
    __________________________________
    There’s something to be said about arguing on behalf of niggas that no one cares about, especially when you know they’re great. The human mind doesn’t like rejection on any level. Pysch 101. Why carry extra rejection, lol.

peace cp, jihad and tkf. y’all nahggas be easy.

20. JihaD Says:

911 Says:
    August 20th, 2011 at 1:40 am
    old stan passes..

subtract Dwayne, Tupac, Negectronica.

JihaD

21. JihaD Says:

911 Says:
    August 20th, 2011 at 1:45 am
    Why’d you resign ?
    Why’d you stop liking Killer Mike ?
    __________________________________

peace cp, jihad and tkf. y’all nahggas be easy.

This tho.

*daps 911*

Lifestyle Music >>

Go DL As Promised (click the name)

And see you niggas monday-ish.

JihaD

22. ilovemia305 Says:

FUCK THE OTHER SIDE

$WonDough$ >>>

He dont rap about shit that he dont live or has lived

Its his lifestyle

Not like these other heads

GET LACED

23. Eastern_Digital Says:

What the fuck I really expect? This nigga cant even control his baby mother…this bitch holdin press confereces, goin to to the newspaper…i mean like god damn…she got more press out this shit than everybody…Me? I woulda grabbed my babymother by the neck, told her to sit her ass down, read a book and be glad that you fuckin know me!

Killa >>>>>

What I’ma do, I’ma double up!

24. &What?! Says:

Arsenal looking lively, or sounding should I say.

Radio swag.

25. hl Says:

Sigel sounded flabby and sick on that song with Game and Ross. Dope ass song though.

26. Eastern_Digital Says:

Stupid foul by Frimpong.

27. Samir Says:

FUCK. Can we not go a game without a red card?

28. Samir Says:

Fuck.

29. Eastern_Digital Says:

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

30. Eastern_Digital Says:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKKK!!!!

Wenger definitely has to spend now.

Don’t underestimate crew.

32. g7 Says:

Samir = Nasri?

33. ilovemia305 Says:

They try to belittle you…they call you names…all to make themselves feel superior but I wondough if the people see all the bullshit they spewin…I wondough if they see all the holes in their stories

I wondough

34. ilovemia305 Says:

You gotta look

Beneath The Surface >>>>

35. charles lee ray Says:

SPITGAME 11 hrs, 4 mins ago

Hey CP… compared to your boyfriend I may as well be…and the whole zips… and Kev… and b… and dubb… and Joaquin Phoenix

Hol up.hol up, .I give bsg his props,but that’s where it starts.dont let me get in my zone

36. Tong Po Flo Says:

Freida Pinto >>>>>>>>

37. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

G7
    36 mins ago
    Samir = Nasri?

^nah,

Samir = Blu

FACTS on FACTS on FACTS

38. The Cool Says:

The Cool Says:
    August 19th, 2011 at 3:56 am
    Early prediction:

Arsenal 0 – 2 Liverpool

&what, Harlem and the rest of you gunners – your team is fucked. Arsene doesn’t know

The Cool >>>