Big K.R.I.T. – Last King 2 (God’s Machine) (Mixtape)

Here’s the new Big K.R.I.T. mixtape “Last King 2 (God’s Machine)” presented by DJ Wally Sparks and DJ Breakem Off. This is a collection of unreleased songs and features from the past year that may have been overlooked. Lots of quality production from K.R.I.T., 9th Wonder, DJ Khalil and DJ Burn One. Also, on this mixtape you’ll get to hear K.R.I.T. alongside other great artists like Pimp C, Bun B, Killer Mike, Yelawolf, Dom Kennedy, Cyhi Da Prynce and many more.

Tracklist and download link below.

01. Big K.R.I.T. – Intro
02. Big K.R.I.T. – The Big Payback [Prod. By Big K.R.I.T.]
03. Big K.R.I.T. – Yoko (Remix) (Feat. Chris Brown, Wiz Khalifa & Berner) [Prod. By Big K.R.I.T.]
04. Big K.R.I.T. – 2 Mph (Feat. Dom Kennedy)
05. Big K.R.I.T. – Cruise Control (Feat. Mike Jarggerr)
06. Big K.R.I.T. – Pimps (Remix) (Feat. 2 Chainz & Bun B)
07. Big K.R.I.T. – Hometeam (Feat. Cyhi The Prynce & Wes Fif)
08. Big K.R.I.T. – Fulla Shit (Feat. Yelawolf & RITTZ)
09. Big K.R.I.T. – Grippin’ On The Wood (Feat. Pimp C & Bun B)
10. Big K.R.I.T. – 4eva And A Day [Prod. By Big K.R.I.T.]
11. Big K.R.I.T. – Where It’s At (Feat. Cory Mo)
12. Big K.R.I.T. – Comin’ From (Feat. Slim Thug & J-Dawg)
13. Big K.R.I.T. – On The Corner (Feat. Smoke Dza & Bun B) [Prod. By Big K.R.I.T.]
14. Big K.R.I.T. – 4 Tha 1’s (Feat. Bobby Creekwater) [Prod. By Big K.R.I.T.]
15. Big K.R.I.T. – Home Again (Feat. Tha Joker) [Prod. By Big Fruit]
16. Big K.R.I.T. – Ova Da Sky (Feat. Big Sant) [Prod. By Big K.R.I.T.]
17. Big K.R.I.T. – Happy Birthday Hip Hop (Feat. Yelawolf) [Prod. By Big K.R.I.T.]
18. Big K.R.I.T. – War Stories (Feat. Self Scientific)
19. Big K.R.I.T. – Hold You Down (Remix) (Feat. Laws & Emilio Rojas)
20. Big K.R.I.T. – Born On The Block (Feat. Killer Mike & Big Sid)
21. Big K.R.I.T. – So Be It (Feat. Rapsody)
22. Big K.R.I.T. – Rotating Valets (DJ Breakem Off Mix) (Feat. Wiz Khalifa & Bun B)

Download: Link

241 Responses to “Big K.R.I.T. – Last King 2 (God’s Machine) (Mixtape)”

1. mcb Says:

NICE

*downloads*

2. London Bloke Says:

*downloads*

no-sign

3. Captain Planet Says:

Obama Fosters Program Dependency: Coburn

Obama’s “intent isn’t to destroy,” Coburn said, according to a transcript of the senator’s remarks that the Tulsa World reporter, Randy Krehbiel, provided to the Plum Line, a Washington Post blog, and said in an e-mail was accurately reproduced there. “It’s to create dependency because it worked so well for him,” the senator added.

“As an African-American male, coming through the progress of everything he experienced, he got tremendous benefit through a lot of these programs. So he believes in them,” Coburn said, without specifying what programs to which he was referring.

4. Eastern_Digital Says:

*downloads*

no-sign

co-sign

That Max B Library of a Legend tho…

5. Smooth Says:

Fbm>>>>>>>>

6. Harlem World Says:

*downloads*

no-sign

co-sign

=======
    co-sign

7. Honey Lips Louis Says:

My new shit: “Pride 2 the side”

Word to Delonte.

Best saying ever.

“Pride 2 the side. The bitch got 8 fat rolls but a nicca need a BJ. Just filled out a application…”

8. Honey Lips Louis Says:

“Pride 2 the side. These leftovers been chilling in the fridge since last Thursday. But a nicca gotta eat…”

9. Honey Lips Louis Says:

“Pride 2 the side. I ain’t done laundry in a month and these undies at the bottom of the pile gotta be clean by now…”

10. mcb Says:

London Bloke Says:

August 18th, 2011 at 7:03 pm
    *downloads*

no-sign

not a fan huh?

Returnof4eva is top 2 so far this year for me.
    Random Axe is the other.

11. mcb Says:

damn i thought some of yall might listen to KRIT

oh well

*enjoys faster download speed*

12. Honey Lips Louis Says:

Separated at birth:

KRIT

Tracy Morgan

13. Eastern_Digital Says:

Damn, He Slapped The Shxt Outta This Annoying Kid With A Damn Ipad!

lmao

14. JihaD Says:

Eastern_Digital Says:
    August 18th, 2011 at 7:07 pm
    *downloads*

no-sign

co-sign

That Max B Library of a Legend tho…

This tho.

15. Smooth Says:

Games album has some bannnngerrzzzz yo

16. London Bloke Says:

No doubt on that Library

Didnt realise Jihad appreciated the wave

Re: Game.

Some good songs but his fake gangster shtick gets tiresome quickly to me.

17. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

NBC producer in Tel Aviv reports there has been an airstrike on Gaza

18. Eastern_Digital Says:

Wait…Jihad is #TeamBiggavellz ??

19. Big545 Says:

Max B is trash……

20. Eastern_Digital Says:

NBC producer in Tel Aviv reports there has been an airstrike on Gaza

Israeli airstrike targets Gaza after multiple attacks

edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/meast/08/18/israel.shooting/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

21. JihaD Says:

@LB, ED

I BEEN #TeamSilverSurfer, b.

Million Dollar Baby >>>>

Public Domain 2 >>>>

The Wave was the last hope for Harlem Musical relevance… Keep it real, NY musical relevance.

22. London Bloke Says:

Oh shit.

#TeamWave

Jihad. Eastern. Beezy. Mel. Joe88 (RIP). HW. Cocca88.

23. rex hussla Says:

[Prod. By Big Fruit]

*dead*

unforgivable though

24. &What?! Says:

Max B got some hits, no doubt.

> Game

25. &What?! Says:

[Prod. By Big Fruit]

*dead*

unforgivable though

Yooooo! Damn, son.

26. Camelot Says:

LOL @ “Pride To The Side”

Co-sign that shit

27. Eastern_Digital Says:

Jihad. Eastern. Beezy. Mel. Joe88 (RIP). HW. Cocca88.

C. Dufflebags, RIGZ, baby jesus (RIP)

28. Harlem World Says:

rex hussla Says:
    August 18th, 2011 at 7:25 pm

[Prod. By Big Fruit]

*dead*

unforgivable though

===================
    good lawd….

29. Camelot Says:

O yea

Whatup niggas

Seems like a purge was made, a lot of fuck niggas/kizzas been half-run out of here.

Well done. *Daps* to the Foundation

30. Harlem World Says:

israelis poppin off again?

it dont take much for them to get to clickin n clackin

31. SPITGAME Says:

As above… So below

32. Eastern_Digital Says:

Jihad. Eastern. Beezy. Mel. Joe88 (RIP). HW. Cocca88.

C. Dufflebags, RIGZ, baby jesus (RIP)

D.Billz (RIP), Tribe (RIP)

33. JihaD Says:

Big545 Says:
    August 18th, 2011 at 7:20 pm
    Max B is trash……

No-sign. You ain’t listening hard enough.

#FreeTheWave

34. Harlem World Says:

Well done. *Daps* to the Foundation

=============================

the tanks got sent into the city

i had the scuds lettin off

Bashar Al Assad swag

35. Harlem World Says:

max b >>>>>

36. JihaD Says:

*daps BSG*

Whuddup x3 homie?

37. London Bloke Says:

baby jesus = mel kiper

38. Mook Says:

Was gonna DL until I noticed that there are 22 songs…smh OVERKILL

Krit mixtapes get repetitive halfway through

39. Eastern_Digital Says:

israelis poppin off again?

it dont take much for them to get to clickin n clackin

Israel is bout it. I mean…they elected an Ex-Black Ops commander Prime Minister.

40. Eastern_Digital Says:

baby jesus = mel kiper

makes sense.

41. London Bloke Says:

#TeamWavy Continued

Officer Duscrom (lurker used to always shout out North Pole Ft. CH)
    kid frankie prior to all JETS everything

42. Harlem World Says:

==================
    most of their cabinet is ex speical forces too

ehud barak n them niccas

43. rex hussla Says:

Has Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA) turned the House Oversight Committee into a bank lobbying firm with the power to subpoena and pressure government regulators? ThinkProgress has found that a Goldman Sachs vice president changed his name, then later went to work for Issa to coordinate his effort to thwart regulations that affect Goldman Sachs’ bottom line.

Peter Haller, as he is now known, went by the name Peter Simonyi until three years ago. Simonyi adopted his mother’s maiden name Haller in 2008 shortly after leaving Goldman Sachs as a vice president of the bank’s commodity compliance group. In a few short years, Haller went from being in charge of dealing with regulators for Goldman Sachs to working for Congress in a position where he made official demands from regulators overseeing his old firm.

nahright mask swag

44. London Bloke Says:

yeah mel kiper isnt even a mask as such. he’s open (II) about it being him

just a change of name like land -> jackson

45. Harlem World Says:

whatever happened to divaspeak tv?

46. Eastern_Digital Says:

yeah mel kiper isnt even a mask as such. he’s open (II) about it being him

just a change of name like land -> jackson

yeah. He is the (only?) other member of #TeamLosMets as well.

name changes are ok

masks tho <<<<<<<<<<<<<<

47. London Bloke Says:

#TeamWave is the army, better yet the navy

seewhatidonethere

48. London Bloke Says:

LF: Casino Royale is a good film but Daniel Craig seem more like a British Jason Bourne than James Bond.

No cheesy quips or overt unrealistic stereotypical “Britishness”

Sean Connery/Piers Brosnan are tied for GOAT

49. flinttown Says:

if this even close to Return of 4Eva quality, it’ll be worth the download

50. Bones Jackson Says:

“The people who gave the order to murder our citizens and that were hiding in Gaza are no longer alive,” Netanyahu said.

BAWSE

51. JihaD Says:

Is it just me, or does Hip-Hop/Rap always go thru these waves of Cracker Rap?? It just seems that this time the levees have broken completely, b.

80s= Young Black Teenagers, Mc Serch, Everlast, etc

Late 90s/ early 2000a- Eminem, Bubba Sparxx, El-P, Necro, Cage, etc

Now- Mac Miller, Asher Roth, Riff Raff, Childish Gambino, Ghostface Kizza, V-Nasty, Kreashawn, Machine Gun Kelly, Yelawulf, etc.

52. JihaD Says:

London Bloke Says:
    August 18th, 2011 at 7:42 pm

No cheesy quips or overt unrealistic stereotypical “Britishness”

Sean Connery/Piers Brosnan are tied for GOAT

The Bond Craig played is closer to the original version that Ian Fleming wrote than the ladies man Bond played by Coonery, etc.

And Connery >>> All them niggas, b.

53. Mini Daddy Says:

Now- Mac Miller, Drake, Asher Roth, Riff Raff, Childish Gambino, Ghostface Kizza, V-Nasty, Kreashawn, Machine Gun Kelly, Yelawulf, etc.
    ====
    fuke dem kizzas

54. London Bloke Says:

closer to the original version that Ian Fleming

Truth but going back to the original after Connery changed the character and it was continued after him (why he is GOAT), during a time when there is similar characters to the original bond in MissionImpossible/Jason Bourne etc didnt make sense to me.

Brosnan adjusting the tie underwater was >>>>

Oh and even Diddy woulda been >> george lazenby LMAO

55. Eastern_Digital Says:

London Bloke Says:
    August 18th, 2011 at 7:42 pm

No cheesy quips or overt unrealistic stereotypical “Britishness”

Sean Connery/Piers Brosnan are tied for GOAT

Pierce Brosnan in The Marador >>>>>>>

56. RIGZ Says:

Its a young Bond, coming of age. Alot more brash, less smooth. Less crazy tech.

He wasnt as refined, still ruff around the edges…still a loose cannon for the most part

Kinda shows you why he was never a sucker for love in any of the films too

57. JihaD Says:

Mini Daddy Says:
    August 18th, 2011 at 7:51 pm
    ====
    fuke dem kizzas

Word.

@LB- I ain’t disagreeing with you. Bronson is the CamelGOAT to Coonery’s Notorious BIG.

FACT.

58. London Bloke Says:

Bronson is the CamelGOAT to Coonery’s Notorious BIG.

^lmao

lazenby = wondough?

59. Eastern_Digital Says:

closer to the original version that Ian Fleming

Brosnan adjusting the tie underwater was >>>>

Oh and even Diddy woulda been >> george lazenby LMAO

I seriously dont know who would be a good Bond (||).

Maybe Mark Strong. He needs to incorporate the Archie slap tho.

60. RIGZ Says:

Its good to be able to praise Max on Nah and not have to defend the thought of him being dope against the whole board lol

61. RIGZ Says:

James Bond >>

62. London Bloke Says:

Craig is still bond for another movie

Then maybe the new Superman (that got rejected for bond previously) could get it

63. ilovemia305 Says:

Bond….Word is Bond >>>

64. RIGZ Says:

Im looking for the last Banks tape…who knows the name of it ?

I typed Banks into the search & theres a million posts..help ?

65. London Bloke Says:

could get it

pause

66. JihaD Says:

RIGZ Says:
    August 18th, 2011 at 8:01 pm

Them niggas who can’t swim are out of the pool right now.

#TheWave

@LB

*tears*

But its true, tho.

67. Eastern_Digital Says:

Craig is still bond for another movie

His bitch is mad ugly. He cant be the new Bond.

pause @ “could get it”

68. JihaD Says:

RIGZ Says:
    August 18th, 2011 at 8:03 pm
    Im looking for the last Banks tape…who knows the name of it ?

I typed Banks into the search & theres a million posts..help ?

Lloyd Banks?

He didn’t drop the last tape he was gonna Do- Cold Corner 2.

I compiled all the songs/freestyles/features he had did for it tho if you want it.

69. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Captain Planet
    1 hr, 39 mins ago
    Cafferty File >>>>>>

He be keeping it too real sometimes tho
    _____________________________

On Rick Perry an G.W. Bush: “dumb and dumber” “the greatest thing to come out of Texas between then is interstate 10” “they are sleeper cells for the terrorist group ‘Comedy Central'”

Co-sign

70. RIGZ Says:

Im outta here tho. 1

71. Eastern_Digital Says:

#TeamWave = Strongest team on Nah. Maybe after #TeamNas.

72. London Bloke Says:

LF: I hate it when them cameras catch you in the club and you dont know where they uploaded the pics.

How im supposed to know if i got caught out lmao

facebook changed the game. for the worse

73. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

roffs

I remember when you where co-signing Max when he was still Jim Jones’ weedcarrier…back when Ty Biggums still commented on here…Max slander was at an all time high

and I didn’t listen to Max back then because I didn’t want to sit through Jim Jones’ verses, who’d of known they’d end up beefing

74. JihaD Says:

Diddy would have been an interesting choice actually. He’s a pretty bad actor, but Bond is so close to how he acts in real life it wouldn’t be a stretch.

75. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

These Repiblicans are fuckin Goof Troops this time around b. And the sad part is that they are viable candidates because Obama’s personality and race still makes h an inept leader. They not letting a nigga do shit but go after dictators and fuck is up more than we already are.

Stock Market crash = Our new approach to Syria.

I BEEN told y’all America is trying to go after ALL dictators.

76. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Obama is like a docile husband with a bitch of a wife that makes his good intentions look like he’s worse for them.

Bitches ain’t shit b. ( yeah you, republicans)

77. Albert Findsdimes Says:

#TeamWave
    ________________________
    Shit you thinking it
    I already thought about it
    Shit you beefin’ about
    I already fought about it
    I already slaughtered about it
    Played the block, got knocked with the glock
    And went to court about it
    Pop your car snatch your daughter up out of it
    Took 5 grams and made a quarter up out of it

Props to Eastern-Digi for advising on the wave months ago.

78. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

That’s it.

79. EnglandRepresent Says:

I ain’t gonna be smug but today is my last day of work for 3 months. On monday morning I fly to Argentina then Brazil, Bolivia, Peru, Ecuador, Galapagos Islands and then Columbia. You may not give two shits but it’s safe to say EngRep really is about that life.

80. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

*leaves America*

*learns Mandarin*

*daps Chinese*
    *stacks yuans*

81. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

dope

my boy spent last summer in Uruguay and Argentina, he said Argentina was full of attractive women…I know Colombia is too

they have lots of good food there too

82. Albert Findsdimes Says:

Y’all see they’re trying to make welfare applicants take piss tests?

Distract the people just above poverty from who’s REALLY fucking them over..
    #classictactics

83. THe KiD FRanKiE Says:

#TeamWavy Continued

Officer Duscrom (lurker used to always shout out North Pole Ft. CH)
    kid frankie prior to all JETS everything

^ it’s true!
    :-0 *max laugh*
    #TeamWavy

84. THe KiD FRanKiE Says:

Just played summer league dropped 35 x won

Nigga still got a lil sum lol

85. Eastern_Digital Says:

Props to Eastern-Digi for advising on the wave months ago.

#TeamWave’sDesciples

Dont Take It Personal >>>>>

Yall can keep the streets, I need a piece of fame,
    nigga ya life couldn’t match a piece of my pain

86. London Bloke Says:

Safe journey Engrep

still SMH at flying to brazil for a sex change though. (II)

87. EnglandRepresent Says:

dope

they have lots of good food there too

^^I hear Buenos Aires is full of quality clunge. Sadly I’m going with the Mrs though. I hear they do a mean steak in BA and if you like your red wine then they do a quality Malbec too. I’m gonna come back one fat bastard.

Bloke you hear that ARSEnal have signed two quality players who have emerged as potential superstars following the riots……Mustafa Plasma and Grabatelli…

88. London Bloke Says:

Not having eng knock on the bedroom wall to keep the noise down whilst im ravishing his moms vulva with my cock for three weeks >>>

89. EnglandRepresent Says:

lmao @ ARSEnal though. Fucking pathetic.

90. London Bloke Says:

Sadly I’m going with the Mrs though

Theres taking sand to a beach, but you taking it ON a plane to a foreign beach

Possibly the greatest beach in the world too.

Damn that sucks (II) a bit

91. London Bloke Says:

*starts pool on how long into trip eng breaks up with his girl*

*places £50 on 4th-5th week*

92. Eastern_Digital Says:

Word…watch out for them trannies in Brazil EngRep, although you probably really will. smh.

pause on my part.

93. London Bloke Says:

co-sign Arsenal being a joke though.

We about to get demolished in our next 4 fixtures.

94. Eastern_Digital Says:

lmao @ ARSEnal though. Fucking pathetic.

lol @ at another season without CL for the Yids. now that’s really pathetic.

95. THe KiD FRanKiE Says:

007

1 Roger Moore
    1a Sean Connery just too close to call
    2 pierce

Those r Top 3

I aint like Craig I’d rather them chose j statham

96. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

+1 for Chicago Blacks too.

The Chicago Fire Department was giving blacks the wrong test (an extremely difficult one, more complex to the one given to whites) and claiming publically that it was unfair to hire black men as fire fighters who were graded on a curve as opposed to whites who scored higher during testing.

Turns out, blacks scored HIGHER than whites standardly and those that passed the more complex tests should have been fire chiefs.

These men were awarded 25 billion dollars. (nigga!!!!!!, !!!!!!!!!!)

The CFD also has to hire 150 new firemen to the staff and only 30 of them can be white.

97. London Bloke Says:

Our squad is wafer thin and thats BEFORE African Nations and Nasri going

Once they happen…we playing kids on their debut that were playing Conference South and Youth games last season.

98. GMLLZ Says:

Three months later and Trapper’s Alley is still holdin’ on to it’s spot as one of my top 5 mixtapes of the year.

Word up

99. London Bloke Says:

Why you gonna care about the colour of the dude saving you from a fire?

Or fighting a war in another country so you don’t have to?

Never understood that

100. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

====
    mini daddy walks thru tottenham wit da gooner colors daring a sissy spur to step up

real gooners neva die we multiply, even if we got to deal wit da departure of pretty boy midfielders

kickette.com/cesc-fabregas-image-issues-beard-or-no-beard/

</3

101. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

roffs

102. CHILE ! Says:

Argentina’s hoes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

103. Mini Daddy Says:

quit biting my swag faggy pretty bwoy

104. London Bloke Says:

mask fail

105. Tron Stockton Says:

Whatup niggas

co-sign

Shit has been all gravy round here lately.

Whattup tho

*daps regs,vets,lurkers,rookies,trolls,masks,*

*blows weed smoke into eng’s moms puss*

*counts smoke rings as they exit mama eng’s delicates*

..98…99…100

106. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

Argentina’s hoes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    cBc

107. Albert Findsdimes Says:

If anyone feels like reading. Wrote something on the human population:

remixedreviews.wordpress.com/

108. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Why you gonna care about the colour of the dude saving you from a fire?

Or fighting a war in another country so you don’t have to?

Never understood that

^me either.

It’s like they complain when we don’t contribute but block the ones that will.

Kizzas is confused.

109. Albert Findsdimes Says:

*daps TS*

110. Tron Stockton Says:

Oh shit..

Mini daddy has been unmasked (ll)

*tells amp to cross mini daddy off the unknown mask registry*

111. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

*tells amp to cross mini daddy off the unknown mask registry*
    no-sign

112. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

*Daps The Dime Finder*

113. rex hussla Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:
    August 18th, 2011 at 8:17 pm

Yo Eng…I’m happy for you and all, and I’mma let you finish, but remember to take all your Southpole. That shit is a commodity in those spots, you can double your money.

114. EnglandRepresent Says:

Bloke your Mum is going to be getting the ill Eng love truncheon withdrawals whilst I’m away. She’s going to be scratching her arms and rubbing herself against any door handles in the house. My bad about leaving you with that.

115. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

eat a bandeja paisa when you go to Colombia that’s an authentic man’s breakfast

116. rex hussla Says:

These Umbros in the ad up top actually look kinda fly…but that’s that euro soccer player swag. Too much estrogen.

117. CHILE ! Says:

LMFAO GOTTA CO-SIGN THAT SHIT, specially in argentina.
    i prob been the only dude rocking a BBC shirt diamond supply and stuff.
    Ebay >

118. Harlem World Says:

mardonas daughters >>>

shit, the president of argentina could get it too >>>

you know what im reppin

119. Tron Stockton Says:

*tells amp to cross mini daddy off the unknown mask registry*
    no-sign
    Carry on then

120. Harlem World Says:

smh @ eng rep flying 1000’s of miles just to play with hopps balls

121. Harlem World Says:

E mac = mini daddy lol

i thought it was deen!

122. rex hussla Says:

Galapagos Islands

wait wait hold up…you meeting D-Block there to observe Komodo Dragons?

123. Agent Dale Cooper Says:

*enters notes into ledger titled “masks”*

124. CHILE ! Says:

almost every bad bitch on tv in chile is from argentina, dem hoes are bad fareal, and they dont give a fuck, well they do give a lots of fucks but they dont care.. u’ll see 16 year olds with big ass titties implants

125. sealsaa Says:

Ghostface Kizza
    ===============

^Well done.

126. EnglandRepresent Says:

A mate of mine was in La Boca in Buenos Aires two months ago and ran into Maradonna. Apart from that hand ball against England in the semis of the World Cup that man is a legend. I’d giggle like a bitch if I ran into Diego.

127. Harlem World Says:

spanish hoes >>>

all them argentines are like part italian x german tho

buncha europeans

128. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

LMFAO GOTTA CO-SIGN THAT SHIT, specially in argentina.
    i prob been the only dude rocking a BBC shirt diamond supply and stuff.
    Ebay >
    lmao

what about polos or bootleg polos?

129. Harlem World Says:

Agent Dale Cooper Says:
    August 18th, 2011 at 8:49 pm

*enters notes into ledger titled “masks”*

===============
    roffs

cia reppin

130. Big545 Says:

Yo jihad.

I TOLD you your Eagles needed a LB.

131. Harlem World Says:

europeans running round on horseback, kickin footballs = argentina

132. Eastern_Digital Says:

being in a foreign country = pussy is guaranteed

This the reason why Americans think European bitches give it up easy and vice versa.

133. Agent Dale Cooper Says:

Yo eng – we appreciate you flying to south America to wear a wire on the Colombian drug lords.

The FBI will not forget your cooperation.

134. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

being in a foreign country = pussy is guaranteed
    traveling >>>

135. Harlem World Says:

CHILE ! Says:
    August 18th, 2011 at 8:49 pm

================

all the prostitutes in south america are >>>>

if i wasnt so anti trick, id make it rain at a rosario whorehouse

is it still a recession in argentina?

136. CHILE ! Says:

lmao

what about polos or bootleg polos?

nah, there’s plenty ralph lauren stores.
    pack all yo dada, fubu, pnb, willie esco, shiiit even sohk and youll be fine. wachiturros will kill for some outkast denim shorts

137. jderrida Says:

Agent Dale Cooper

5-Oh on Nah not funny in the slightest….

138. rex hussla Says:

*goes to Argentina*

*brings bag full of old Southpole, Wu Wear and Sean John I was going to donate to Salvation Army*

*trades for 3 bad bitches*

139. jderrida Says:

is it still a recession in argentina?

Yeah….

140. Harlem World Says:

lemme find out CHILE! rocks a fubu skull cap and willie esco

lemme find out…

141. EnglandRepresent Says:

wait wait hold up…you meeting D-Block there to observe Komodo Dragons?

^^Nah chief. I’m going head to head with one of them sea lions that dwell in those parts. Straight man vs beast wrestle to the death situation. A battle of wits. D-Block can hand out the victory Snickers afterwards (n)

142. rex hussla Says:

CHILE ! Says:
    August 18th, 2011 at 8:54 pm

nah, there’s plenty ralph lauren stores.

*real tears no disrespect*

143. THe KiD FRanKiE Says:

Emac = mini daddy?!?

I swore it was Deen

144. CHILE ! Says:

@ HW

Still, go with chilean $10.000 pesos (thats like 20 USD) and you’ll be on forbes. i might go to argentina, them tall half morena half blondes big titties havin ass bitches are the best. but venezuela win anyday

Venezonalas >>>>>>> any race

145. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

lmao

what about polos or bootleg polos?

nah, there’s plenty ralph lauren stores.
    lol, they have those stores in Mexico but the bootlegs where real popular..I went last december and they had shirts going for $12 and instead of naming them by color the street vendors named them after drug lords .. roffs x smh

146. Harlem World Says:

nicca got the barcelona shirt with sanchez on the back..

rocking a white wu wear jacket

some oversized lugz to match

147. Samir Says:

Just saw some clips of Mourinho trying to kick Fabregas in the head after Marcelo’s tackle. That dude is crazy.

148. rex hussla Says:

I never had Southpole or Esco or any of that wack shit, but I can’t front on some Wu Wear and Outkast clothing that I had back in the day.

149. CHILE ! Says:

Venezolanas >> venezonalas lol

and yeah, i rock my willie esco xxl denim jacket with red details, a long ass fubu platinum t with fat albert on it, and dada’s with spinning rims.. all glitter everything.. sometimes i put the two colors du-rag listenin some dru hill

150. Harlem World Says:

Samir Says:
    August 18th, 2011 at 8:57 pm

================
    Mourinho >>>>>

thug management >>>>

151. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

Venezonalas >>>>>>> any race
    yeah they have beautiful women

152. CHILE ! Says:

Mourinho’s a bitch, have you ever heard of Gary Medel? el pitbull!

153. Harlem World Says:

medel ok

vidal > medel

154. THe KiD FRanKiE Says:

Liam Neeson- Unknown

* anyone ever seen this???

Watching now

155. Troyvul Says:

+1 for Chicago Blacks too.

These men were awarded 25 billion dollars. (nigga!!!!!!, !!!!!!!!!!)

ill

156. Troyvul Says:

And if emac is Mini Daddy, I will be sad, real sad.

157. ilovemia305 Says:

From malandro to hombre

$WonDough$ been man’d up

158. CHILE ! Says:

vidal used to go to the same school wit a friend of mine who make beats and shit, he was a little bitch back then..
    medel >
    that dude is a hoodlum, i respect that. plus he ballin and pay for his raggity ass homies, i used to fuck this bitch who fucked that nigga lmao and she appear on tv and shit cause they leak a photo of medel jerking off while takin to her on msn lololol. i swear futbol players are backwards as fuck, the bitch is a 5 and he’s gettin hella bread and playin in europe SMH

159. Harlem World Says:

“JET files make Watergate look like a hairbrained scheme”

160. hl Says:

That Max B Library of a Legend tho…

^F.O.H.

161. Harlem World Says:

salas >>>> zamorano

162. Harlem World Says:

whats the stronger movement…team jets or team wave??

of course…all trump in comparison to the mighty TD

163. Agent Dale Cooper Says:

Agent Dale Cooper

5-Oh on Nah not funny in the slightest….
    Aren’t you new here?

nah has been my jurisdiction for a couple years now. I’m not here to bust cats with dime bags of sour or A pocketful of red tops.. I’m here on Mask Recon.. High level FBI operative shit.

*looks at jereddia’s file*
    besides, based on what I see here, you aren’t the best judge on what’s funny.

164. NovemberEnd Says:

hl Says:
    August 18th, 2011 at 9:10 pm

That Max B Library of a Legend tho…

^F.O.H.
    Seriously

FOH

165. Samir Says:

JihaD Says:
    August 18th, 2011 at 7:45 pm

Nevermind if that was just a joke, but Childish Gambino = Donald Glover. He plays Troy on that show Community.

166. Harlem World Says:

*looks at jereddia’s file*
    besides, based on what I see here, you aren’t the best judge on what’s funny.

===============
    oh shit!

167. Samir Says:

Agent Dale Cooper Says:
    August 18th, 2011 at 9:12 pm
    *looks at jereddia’s file*
    besides, based on what I see here, you aren’t the best judge on what’s funny.

“get some ice for that burn”

168. 911 Says:

Oh shit, I hope VICK glass slipper still fits. Fock.

*Panics*

We gotta trade asante for a mlb, a muthafuckin sap. Before the third quarter starts would be nice.

169. Harlem World Says:

=============
    look at the nicca..tho

he looks like the andean version of predator

170. Albert Findsdimes Says:

*waits for basketball season to return*

171. Samir Says:

Mike Wallace, Antonio Brown, Emmanuel Sanders >>>>

The oldest is only 3 years into the league too, shiiiit

172. CHILE ! Says:

@HW

no-sign
    but i respect it

zamorano & salas together tho >

173. CHILE ! Says:

TEAMJETS > TEAMWAVE
    TEAMNAS > TEAMCAMEL

174. Harlem World Says:

if a nicca looked like tevez, id just be throwin money at women

cot damn….im buyin love on gp

175. heroine headliner Says:

I been team #freeTheWAVE….

176. Eastern_Digital Says:

Community is a bit corny at times, but hella funny.

the paintball episodes >>>>>

177. CHILE ! Says:

Teves is a ugly muthafucka, watch that dude on youtube dancing to cumbia extralolz.

178. Agent Dale Cooper Says:

Yo is eng still lurking ?

I wanted to let him know we may have caught a break on his moms disappearance..

Turns out she is in the Tokyo red light district under the alias “sperm dumpster” selling her puss for pokemon cards..

179. sealsaa Says:

181. jderrida Says:

Albert Findsdimes Says:

August 18th, 2011 at 9:17 pm
    *waits for basketball season to return*

Co-sign

182. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

RT @StarburyMarbury @MayorNYC nope. I just want your address to knock on your door. Unlike you I will show up.
    *dead*

183. Albert Findsdimes Says:

For pokémon cards….

Well played lol

184. NovemberEnd Says:

Keep charlie incarcerated besides being a horrible rapper he got another nigga kidnapped and bodied.

185. sealsaa Says:

*ratchet*

186. Harlem World Says:

NovemberEnd Says:
    August 18th, 2011 at 9:26 pm

=================
    propaganda

the wavy one wouldnt make such a silly decision

his ex bitch was bitter

187. EnglandRepresent Says:

Thanks Agent Cooper. I been looking for that bitch for a month or two now. I need my washing done and the sink is full of dirty dishes.

188. Harlem World Says:

CHILE ! Says:
    August 18th, 2011 at 9:22 pm

=======================
    his woman is 19 years old

19 years old

come on son….

189. 911 Says:

E aka… Is the homie, but he stay involved in nah shenanigans. Stay.

Directv ad marketing could have had Deion sanders be any character and they thought the most effective for a black NFL hall of famer is to be a fairy. This to pedal their NFL Sunday ticket to what I gather is mostly males. I’m confused.

190. EnglandRepresent Says:

I’m hitting up NY next year. And I’m taking all of your bitches no lies.

191. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

adweek.com/adfreak/nivea-apologizes-wanting-re-civilize-black-man-134226

192. EnglandRepresent Says:

Respeck to Tevez. Son got in some shit as a younger and got his face fucked up. Instead of paying the pocket change it would cost to him to get it fixed he leaves the scarring as a reminder of his gully youth and where he came from. I got massive respeck for Tevez. Son is a bulldog on the pitch.

193. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

I been thought Mini Daddy and E Mac were one in the same. Both have an affinity for all things Mexican.

I think Remix and Tong Po Flo are the same person. Both live in Nowhere America, both military, both 30, both lol a lot, same complexion.

Homey lips is Chea/Slum/Jesus Christ/yasir-a-who-the-fuck/ etc

Samir is blu

Iceberg is Bey

Amp is Zorro

194. Harlem World Says:

adweek.com/adfreak/nivea-apologizes-wanting-re-civilize-black-man-134226

=============
    foul…

*purchases new moisturizer*

195. Harlem World Says:

still smh at honey lips louis

nicca said he was sweet & delicious like watermelon

196. Harlem World Says:

mini daddy = emac = cese fabregas

he said he was rawr hot & adorable.

197. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

adweek.com/adfreak/nivea-apologizes-wanting-re-civilize-black-man-134226

^no one told this bitch to go fuck and get knocked up by a fuckin glorified Sambo ass nigga.

She bad tho.

I’m gru3ms

202. 911 Says:

^Huh?
    _________
    that’s called a rant.

203. sealsaa Says:

“no one told this bitch to go fuck and get knocked up by a fuckin glorified Sambo ass nigga.

What did she expect? She shouldn’t make informed decisions about ALL black men based on the plethora of fuckery that plagues the nigga she calls “baby-daddy”. FOH bitch.”
    ===============================

^Bitches is bipolar. They pick these bum-ass niggas, then feign outrage when they act bummy.

204. heroine headliner Says:

N I also am abordotron….

205. sealsaa Says:

Harlem World Says:

August 18th, 2011 at 9:34 pm
    still smh at honey lips louis

nicca said he was sweet & delicious like watermelon
    ==================================

Shades of FBM.

206. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

^Huh?

^blank stare*

207. Harlem World Says:

i guess nobody read the link lol

208. Harlem World Says:

you niggas cray…

209. EnglandRepresent Says:

EngRep has always been EngRep. I’ve built a dynasty off continuity.

210. hl Says:

The article isn’t about Nivea, the artist. smh

211. joffe jo Says:

adweek.com/adfreak/nivea-apologizes-wanting-re-civilize-black-man-134226

She bad tho.

^^^^^^^

That article is talking about skin products my dude not the lady…..damn jumping to conclusions

212. joffe jo Says:

what up england *daps*

213. Agent Dale Cooper Says:

Heroine Headliner

N I also am abordotron….

*scribbles furiously in notepad*

214. donkey punch Says:

I’m stot

hehe

215. donkey punch Says:

j.k it’s ampgeez

216. EnglandRepresent Says:

Whats good Jo Jo. Off to the Mexican to drink a shit load of margaritas and throw food at the Mexican waitstaff. No disrespeck E.

217. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Hl
    7 mins ago
    The article isn’t about Nivea, the artist. smh

*hangs head in shame*

But, but I thought…..

*sighs*

My bad.

218. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

lmao

I hope a native kicks you in the shin

219. THe KiD FRanKiE Says:

hH been tron I called dat waaaayyyyyy back

220. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

I’m HH

221. Harlem World Says:

smh at tron being hh

i feel…i feel so used

222. Troyvul Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:
    August 18th, 2011 at 9:31 pm
    To bad he got banished to soccer oblivion

223. Troyvul Says:

ah wha dis rass ah gwan in here

224. Tron Stockton Says:

if you really believe that I’m HH, you’re not thinking it thru..

i can’t even understand how anyone could come to that conclusion..

225. Samir Says:

To be fair, Nivea deserves any (unprovoked) criticism for carrying that alien midget’s children. Lauren London too.

226. T.I Says:

Agent Dale Cooper Says:
    August 18th, 2011 at 9:23 pm

$$$$
    keep up the good work shawty

227. Agent Dale Cooper Says:

*daps TI*

228. why? Says:

*Plays chopped and screwed music*
    *swerves in between two lanes*
    *drives slow*

229. ilovemia305 Says:

$WonDough$ >>>>

230. JihaD Says:

hl Says:
    August 18th, 2011 at 9:10 pm
    That Max B Library of a Legend tho…

^F.O.H.

A Gunplay stan could NEVER catch the wave.

Biggaveli >>>>

231. Agent Dale Cooper Says:

Wondough, you seem to have a clean rap sheet .. No priors.. Not even a traffic ticket..

Why all the Coke dealer raps ?

hunnid dollar mask rockers

233. C. Dufflebags Says:

I’m affiliated with them affiliates behind the Max B: Library of a Legend

that’s my o.g. niggas from the WAVEment at Boxden, shout out Diplo and all the other surfers

234. ilovemia305 Says:

Coke dealer raps?

You got me confused for someone else Officer

I dont think you are listening but rather just assuming without knowing

235. C. Dufflebags Says:

also I AM the real HH..

I slipped up a while ago smh…commenters had a field day exposing and roasting me

236. ilovemia305 Says:

Yeah but who is c dufflebags anyway

237. donkey punch Says:

I really am HH

238. C. Dufflebags Says:

j/k ;)

I dont know who’s behind HH, goat nah mystery. I’m pretty sure though it’s been the same dude all along

HH if u see this, flash the message nicca (nh)

239. JihaD Says:

I miss Officer Ricky HH..

This new HH is too real, lol.

HH inspired a lot of trolls- that guy who was quoting Jeezy, No Doe$, etc.

But only HH has been able to maintain character, at least til he retired.

240. Agent Dale Cooper Says:

New post

241. ilovemia305 Says:

Some guys take this internet thing too serious when niggas just bluffing Right HA