Video: Big Sean Interview w/ VEVO

Previously: Big Sean Brings Out Kanye West In London (Video)

117 Responses to “Video: Big Sean Interview w/ VEVO”

1. Eastern_Digital Says:

Yeah it seemed more like young goonies scorin free sneakers and TVs. No organized crime involved.

2. London Bloke Says:

I swear i never even knew BSean was in London until i seen that Nah post (n)

Where they advertise it?

Not that i woulda wanted to see his wack music myself tho

3. Captain Planet Says:

police state? thats some minority report…1984 shit

————————

1984 was written by an Englishman.

He saw what could be.

4. Captain Planet Says:

* Plays ” Dirty Martini Again *

5. Captain Planet Says:

Shout Out to El Feces Loco for No Reason At All !!!

6. harlem world Says:

im sure london is different from ny

but

1) nypd carry arms like all cops here..often shoot unarmed ppl
    2) they will only say something so many times…before they start swinging
    3) they will run niccas out of the city…if they cant lock them up

7. London Bloke Says:

Yo HW he locked down the goonies?

And he aint even got the metal suit like Officer Murphy

8. NovemberEnd Says:

“Hip Hop version of Beyonce” – Louis Vuitton Don

9. Captain Planet Says:

Yo @ the video at WSHH

That nigga was talking mad reckless to Terrell Owens

Wow … all up in a celebrity face and shit

10. London Bloke Says:

Real goonies shoot back though

Word to Uncle Murda LOL

11. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

London Bloke Says:
    August 17th, 2011 at 3:30 pm

Shoutout my homeboy FEMALE cousin who got caught ON SCENE holding a 40″ TV and said someone threw it at her and she caught it

*still dead*

I suspect Gerald Saluti musta been involved in that excuse lol
    —————————————–

L M A O

12. jderrida Says:

Cam’ron – Down and Out – Purple Haze >>>

13. S.I.C.K Says:

Tactics that worked in NYC wont work in London & vice versa

Different cultures altogether.

Bratton cleaned up NY AND LA(to a degree).He gonna start bussing headz NY style.Y`all Britts ain`t gonna know what hit y`all.You could`nt even drink a beer in public when Bratton was running shit.

14. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

1) nypd carry arms like all cops here..often shoot unarmed ppl
    2) they will only say something so many times…before they start swinging
    3) they will run niccas out of the city…if they cant lock them up
    this x 1000

Rudy Giuliani made NY a police state

15. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Those riots came at a great time for Rupert Murdoch………

16. Captain Planet Says:

Oh shit !!!

The TO heckler asked him if he was Illuminati !

BOW !

17. London Bloke Says:

Yo but one dude in the paper had what i thought was a reasonable excuse. Basically he used his own car in the riots and his number plates got caught by CCTV and traced to his house

Said that some dudes caught him in a petrol station & forced him to ferry the goods

Judge: SENTENCED

1) nypd carry arms like all cops here..often shoot unarmed ppl
    2) they will only say something so many times…before they start swinging
    3) they will run niccas out of the city…if they cant lock them up
    this x 1000

Rudy Giuliani made NY a police state
    —————————————-

What do you guys think of Giuliani overall?

I was under the impression the general view was he did a great job of cleaning up. Then again I can’t really comment on it since I don’t live there.

20. RIGZ Says:

The unbelievable stupidity of their gang culture is seeping into our youth

Its deeper than that. Theres so many different cultures that have influenced the roads in London

Football Hooliganism
    Yard Gangsterism
    Cockney Gangsterism
    Somali War Torn life
    US Imported Gangsterism
    African Tribalism

Our make up aint like the US…David Cameron is just a git. But we knew that. This is almost as bad as when Rhymefest got invited to help the govt understand “us”.

*Yoda Voice* Such fools, the government are

21. Albert Findsdimes Says:

I go dumb and ignorant
    When I’m on that clitoris
    Lick yo ass delirious
    My tongue ain’t so damn serious

22. Captain Planet Says:

US Imported Gangsterism

———————–

Our Bad.

23. jderrida Says:

African Tribalism

They bangin with spears in London?

24. Captain Planet Says:

African Tribalism

——————-

A lot of violence comes results from this is Britain ?

Wow.

25. London Bloke Says:

US Imported Gangsterism

O-3-1

26. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

RIGZ Says:
    August 17th, 2011 at 3:42 pm

——————————-

Please tell me this is a joke.

27. RIGZ Says:

There will be Civil War on the streets, trust me. Its a lose lose situation.

28. London Bloke Says:

Somali War Torn life

*Wears I HATE Somalia through Woolwich, Penge and Streatham*

29. Troyvul Says:

Shoutout my London Piru Niggas

30. Captain Planet Says:

* Throws up Igbo Set in Trafalgar Square *

31. RIGZ Says:

A lot of violence comes results from this is Britain ?

Wow.

Not alot. But it has influenced the streets. What many fail to realise is, in the UK, we are for the most part 1st generation immigrants

So most carry the culture of where ever they hail from & imprint it on the streets

32. London Bloke Says:

Gypsy Gangs

33. London Bloke Says:

Shoutout the Bugatti Beib gangsters like Troyvul in Canada on GP

34. RIGZ Says:

*Wears I HATE Somalia through Woolwich, Penge and Streatham*

You wont survive LOL

Shout out my Somali dons tho…they changed the game freal lol

35. Captain Planet Says:

* Mean Mugs Yorubas in front of 10 Downing Street *

36. RIGZ Says:

# London Bloke Says:
    August 17th, 2011 at 3:47 pm

Gypsy Gangs

The Pikeys in Bermondsey were very real lol

37. Captain Planet Says:

Shoutout the Bugatti Beib gangsters like Troyvul in Canada on GP

———————–

Yoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

38. London Bloke Says:

I heard Canada got some amazing women that are just as promiscuous as their American counterparts (in relation to British women) but more naive

Probably a generalisation but still *dreams*

39. Captain Planet Says:

Bugatti Biebs – E Maccy Mac

40. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

NY and LA have similar multi cultural gang cultures in their cities and the gov was able to turn them into minority report style cities

41. S.I.C.K Says:

There will be Civil War on the streets
    destroy to rebuild.every great nation/empire went through civil war so “order” can be restored.You can`t have niggas randomly wilding.It`s bad for business/tourism/ and the local folk don`t support the bullshit going on.

42. Captain Planet Says:

promiscuous as their American counterparts

————————

This is what the entire world thinks of our women huh ?

SMH …

43. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

Shoutout the Bugatti Beib gangsters like Troyvul in Canada on GP
    sippin on (maple) sizzurp

44. Captain Planet Says:

Bugatti Biebs got shooters

Watch Yourself.

45. RIGZ Says:

Most americans are born into US culture. Thats a result of u being held there for 100s of years by the devil tho

Most of us are born into whatever culture our parents or we come from.

My familys only been here since the 60s

August 17th, 2011 at 3:53 pm

Troy throws up the double b

BB

——————-

LOOOOOOLLLL

49. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

Most of us are born into whatever culture our parents or we come from.

My familys only been here since the 60s
    nah I definetly understand that perspective, lots of 1st generation gangs of Pacific Islanders, Central Americans, South Americans etc out here

that’s actually how MS13 started, they where 1st generation Salvadoreans that got picked on by Blacks and Mexicans

50. harlem world Says:

What do you guys think of Giuliani overall?

=============================
    statisically speaking …a lof of black people voted for him

he drove down crime by a lot – but at a cost…nypd are extra aggressive as a result

51. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Toronto is also largely an immigrant culture [in many parts], much more I would imagine than London, NY, and other major cities, and honestly the situation here is fine.

Yes, the immigrant factor plays into it, but there has to be something else.

52. jderrida Says:

Does it matter tho? Rioting to get your hands on a few I-pads isn’t legit in most cultures….

53. RIGZ Says:

and the local folk don`t support the bullshit going on.

Thats the thing tho. If plastic bullets are introduced, they really will

You’ll have grandmothers encouraging the youth to bark back, trust me. Of all races (especially in LDN)

Its hard to explain if you aint lived here really…but the majority of people living in big citys are not happy with the govt…that would push them over

54. Captain Planet Says:

Nigerian Fam Bam been in the states since the 80s

Bout that Reagan Era paper ya dig ?

55. RIGZ Says:

Yes, the immigrant factor plays into it, but there has to be something else.

Im not saying it has anything to do with the riots, just why a cop from US will never really overstand gang culture over here

56. jderrida Says:

Economically/politically I assume must be chill in Canada

when the economy is good and politics is as usual America and Europe has no beef with immigrants

Scapegoat >>><<<

57. London Bloke Says:

@RNC

is in an integrated multicultural society? I doubt more than UK but possible

Paris for example is highly multicultural but there are large divides, clear oppression and AMAZINGLY obvious racist/prejudice factors that make the country not work at all

Their riots were on some WHOLE other shit

58. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

harlem world Says:
    August 17th, 2011 at 3:55 pm

What do you guys think of Giuliani overall?

=============================
    statisically speaking …a lof of black people voted for him

—————————————

Thanks.

Yeah I can see how the trade off may satisfy or piss off people.

59. London Bloke Says:

the country

*city. As a whole France is very different dependent on the region – same as everywhere i suppose lol

60. RIGZ Says:

Its deeper than that tho. Something like this has been brewing for a long long time. The act & handling of the Duggan murder was just a catalyst for MANY different grievances. And an opportunity for opportunists too.

Remember, there was grown men, Teachers, rioting…they aint part of any gang

61. Jackson7 Says:

RIGZ Says:

August 17th, 2011 at 3:52 pm

—————

FACT

62. S.I.C.K Says:

The shit I don`t understand is how you expect to retain a PURE “culture”in another land?Especially when you are coming in a position of need(immigration)?Shit reminds me of black people cursing and acting niggerish in the FOOD STAMP office.You have to assimilate just like my forefathers had to,or leave.Rich people RARELY immigrate unless it`s religious or political.

63. London Bloke Says:

I believe 70% of the rioters were merely opportunists though.

Niggas thinking free shit

64. RIGZ Says:

co-1st descendant 60′s heritage Jamaican

We Da Best

65. harlem world Says:

S.I.C.K Says:
    August 17th, 2011 at 4:01 pm

================
    gem status

keep them cuban flags indoors

when you outdoors..its team usa..follow protocol…

66. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

London Bloke Says:
    August 17th, 2011 at 3:58 pm

@RNC

is in an integrated multicultural society? I doubt more than UK but possible

Their riots were on some WHOLE other shit
    —————————————-

There was a good quote from Bloomberg where he said most multicultural cities don’t really mix cultures, they just have a “mosaic” of cultures. Where there are different cultures but they are in separate areas, away from each other for the most part.

We have some of that but overall, it’s pretty integrated. People respect each other regardless of culture save for some minor stuff. It helps that the sheer volume of ethnic communities is so high.

I’m brown, but my area is largely brown/asian/carribean. There are almost no issues between groups.

67. London Bloke Says:

Uncle Harlem Sam (II)

68. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

jderrida Says:
    August 17th, 2011 at 3:58 pm

Economically/politically I assume must be chill in Canada
    ————————————————-

Yeah it is. It might even be a bit bullish, to be honest [worries me a bit].

But even if things got worse economically I don’t think things would change.

69. harlem world Says:

giuliani was a control freak tho….he didnt like mobsters or gangs having more of a presence than him

so areas that were no go areas in the 70’s/80’s/90’s..are now full of cops

nypd is everywhere – has its pros x cons – someone gotta protect old ladies, lil kids etc

70. jderrida Says:

being ignorant is different than refusing to begin assimilating….

Immigrants can be polite but still maintain there culture, beliefs and heritages….

71. London Bloke Says:

It sounds as if London is more multiculturally mixed than Toronto

But Canada might be more than England

Some parts of England are FAR from mixed. Not like those US Hick towns tho

72. Captain Planet Says:

————————

Understandable.

73. RIGZ Says:

S.I.C.K Says:
    August 17th, 2011 at 4:01 pm

Its pretty simple. I eat jamaican food, listen to Jamaican music, was brought up on Jamaican comedy like Oliver Samuels. My Family TALK like Jamaicans, walk like it & I was grown with JA principles & discipline.

The white kids on my block never grew up like me, cos the had English culture.

Shit, kids of EVERY race eat our food, fuck with our music & distilled patois or “Jafaiken” has become the language of the youth in the country

Not saying I wasnt influenced by my nieghbours, but I still got my culture. Soup on a saturday lol

74. Troyvul Says:

77. Troyvul Says:

Oliver Samuels
    Shoutout on GP

78. Captain Planet Says:

” Don’t understand man … the game like a chain man “

79. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

I’ll say this though- there is some truth to what has been said about newer immigrants being a little more trouble.

When I was younger [90s] there was a much larger incidence of Tamil gangs. I remember worrying a little over how that would affect me when I hit high school.

When I got to high school [04] there was no issue with gangs at all. The situation was the same in other school, too.

I really think it has to do with the fact that my generation is largely comprised of people who were born here, and grew up here [including myself]. There is a lot less identifying with your homeland culture when you’ve grown up here your whole life. That probably helped cut down any inclination to start Tamil or other ethnic gangs.

80. RIGZ Says:

# Troyvul Says:
    August 17th, 2011 at 4:09 pm

Oliver Samuels
    Shoutout on GP

Saw him live last year. That shit was tooooo funny. Next time hes over, u need to get a ticket

81. Captain Planet Says:

tinyurl.com/3fqrmvy

———————-

Let that boy cook !

82. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

from what I’ve read usually by the 3rd generation most people fully assimilate and the grandkids can’t even speak their grandparents native tongue…still depending on where you immigrate to you can retain a lot of cultural customs

roffs…there’s entire cities in LA and SD county where you can live there you’re entire life and never have to speak english

83. London Bloke Says:

We dont indoctrinate our children in the UK like you do. People are more free to remain within their culture as long as they dont discriminate (theoretically)

All that salute the flag before school jingoism, plus like Rigz said youre ancestors been there so long most of you have lost any culture

84. Troyvul Says:

I’m trying to go next year, the amount of VHS tapes I remember watching with my mom is ridiculous.

*chuckles in memory*

85. London Bloke Says:

from what I’ve read usually by the 3rd generation most people fully assimilate

This pretty much sums up the US-UK differences.

86. harlem world Says:

multi-cultralism does NOT work – thats a liberal fantasy

humans are tribal by nature – we tend stick to those similar to us in lifestyle or even appearance

e.g hip hop fans are usually friends with other hip hop fans

you bring ppl together…by bringing them under one banner

100 different banners = division

87. Captain Planet Says:

Why’s RNC always just say he’s ” brown ” and never specifies ?

Something ain’t adding up … – R.I.P. El Feces Loco

88. harlem world Says:

Captain Planet Says:
    August 17th, 2011 at 4:08 pm

London Bloke Says:
    August 17th, 2011 at 4:07 pm

Giuliani deserve a spot on the new tumblr HW

——————-

Ha !

=============
    roffle

noted

89. London Bloke Says:

Kind of a contradiction no HW?

multiculturalism can therefore work through similarities not built on race ie hiphop

90. jderrida Says:

or other ethnic gangs.

ethnic isn’t the issue

once a gang what participates in violence is consider an option

Gov’ts and community groups need to look to policing institutions and business circles

Schools start failing and jobs stop hiring, people join gangs

91. Captain Planet Says:

Interviewer: Where are you from sir ?

RNC: Oh I’m just brown

Interviewer: Just Brown, sir ?

RNC: Yes … just brown.

92. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

If I remember right, there was an idea of having an afrocentric school in Toronto as well [succeeded I believe].

Maybe I need to learn the specifics, but my first impression was that this was a terrible thing to do. Separating people like that makes little sense.

93. Troyvul Says:

Tamil or other ethnic gangs.
    Tamil Tigers are still active, just in smaller pockets

94. London Bloke Says:

RNC is brown and from Canada…..

Dat’chu Nation?

95. Captain Planet Says:

Only explanation I can come up with is that he’s Mexican

And doesn’t want to get the Remix treatment

Man up and rep your culture, b.

96. Jackson7 Says:

steele, you’re peoples is from India?…

97. Jackson7 Says:

your > you’re

98. London Bloke Says:

Like growing up, i related more to the white kids on my block than the rich black kids living in the suburbs

Green is the colour.

99. RIGZ Says:

Growing up, when my Mum used to say “Yu ah act Hinglish”, that was a big diss & a warning sign to change ur ways lol

No disrespect to the full blooded Englishmen…just saying what my household was like lol

100. Jackson7 Says:

Tamil niggas is from India

101. London Bloke Says:

Tamil = Sri Lanka

102. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Troyvul Says:
    August 17th, 2011 at 4:15 pm

Tamil or other ethnic gangs.
    Tamil Tigers are still active, just in smaller pockets
    —————————————

Most older/newly immigrated guys, though I think. Yeah I think most of the problems come from mainly first generation immigrants.

I was mainly saying that the assimilation really cuts down on things.

103. Captain Planet Says:

———————–

Word it goes even deeper than that.

The Asians who get higher grades are usually 1st or 2nd generation

By 3rd generation they perform similar to average American standards

104. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

@J7:

Sri Lanka

But yeah Southern India is home to the largest Tamil population…outside of Scarborough. Nah I’m playin’

105. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

London Bloke Says:
    August 17th, 2011 at 4:15 pm

RNC is brown and from Canada…..

Dat’chu Nation?
    —————————-

lol Nates brown?

106. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

from what I’ve read usually by the 3rd generation most people fully assimilate

This pretty much sums up the US-UK differences.
    yeah, I personally think it’s a great thing to be multilingual but for a long time it was looked down upon in the US

I think Germany launched a campaign a couple of years ago to safegard their languague, supposedly the Dutch where also angry about immigrants from Morroco and Suriname not assimilating

107. Troyvul Says:

RNC still roles around Brampton with his sword

108. harlem world Says:

London Bloke Says:
    August 17th, 2011 at 4:14 pm

Kind of a contradiction no HW?

=======================
    yes it is

but multiculturalism constantly fails imo

because one group will want to change the culture to suit their own…instead of assimilating

109. London Bloke Says:

Real Madrid vs Barcelona Second Leg >> whatever youre watching

110. Captain Planet Says:

Specification was needed.

In America, brown usually means Latino

it can also mean Indian, Pakistan and such, but definitely first thought

111. jderrida Says:

multi-cultralism does NOT work – thats a liberal fantasy

This is a poorly construct understanding of politics

Issues that arise from cultural issues are more:

a) economic or institutional failures that affect common people – poor black people vs people who are poor and also happen to be black

b) A conservative radicalism of the power wielding group of a society wants to do some social engineering and attacks ideas of multiculturalism

112. Captain Planet Says:

London Bloke Says:
    August 17th, 2011 at 4:16 pm

Green is the colour.

——————-

There’s truth in this

LF: Get rid off the ” u ” in color. Free yourself

113. London Bloke Says:

RNC be up in the Mandir with Nation

114. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

harlem world Says:
    August 17th, 2011 at 4:19 pm

London Bloke Says:
    August 17th, 2011 at 4:14 pm

Kind of a contradiction no HW?

=======================
    yes it is

but multiculturalism constantly fails imo

————————————————-

Usually the larger side wins, even if they weren’t the first ones there.

But I think a healthy balance can be reached anyway.

115. RIGZ Says:

London Bloke Says:
    August 17th, 2011 at 4:16 pm

Yep.

I think our poverty lines are a lil less race divided over here than in the US tho

We’ll have an Estate (projects, for u yanks lol) right near a big wealthy house…from the lil ive seen, US was on some real segregation shit til recent gentrification..

Again, that goes back to the amount of time youve been there tho. They aint had time to set that kinda shit up for us. If it wasnt for the war, Id still be in JA

116. Troyvul Says:

New Post

117. harlem world Says:

if im living in another country

im learning the language..and the traditions – eg what is acceptable..what isnt

….it makes things a lot smoother

i will still keep my identity – but “when in Rome, do as the Romans do”