Consequence – The Kumate (Prod. by Havoc)

Consequence’s Movies on Demand 3 drops August 19th.

Previously: Consequence – Everybody Told Me (Video)

188 Responses to “Consequence – The Kumate (Prod. by Havoc)”

1. harlem world Says:

Band Camp Records (c) me

im comin for 1000 %

*makes diss record of how consequence was jealous of my teeth*

2. jderrida Says:

Btw there’s nothing more depressing than seeing a rapper out and about and nobody knows his name. I be seeing Mikkey Halsted at the gym like every day and it’s like “Dog, you be spending too much time with the common man. You need to fall back.”

Halsted?…He is closer to a regular dude than famous rapper

3. rex hussla Says:

anybody in their late 20’s or over 30 claiming to like Lil B’s music reeks of desperation for approval from the young kids. Ol’ “graduated 3 years ago but come back to eat lunch with your little brother at High School” swag

4. b Says:

harlem world Says:
    August 16th, 2011 at 3:17 pm
    ^lol, I was pollyin in the hood wit mysonne the other day

========================================
    stop right there…

you once said vado got robbed…. with zero evidence

^lol @ THIS, I was just giving u the hood news hw, it was all over twitter the next day bruh. I dont b lying on these boards bruh.lol @ chea

5. koa29 Says:

like 4-5 songs in, and already.. RED Album >>>> L.A.X

L.A.X was dookie

6. Troyvul Says:

d_block_4_life Says:

August 16th, 2011 at 1:42 pm
    Illest Motherfucker Alive >

Who Gon Stop Me >
    Two dope cuts, very dope

7. b Says:

kick his ass c bazz(c) dude from dumb and dumber

8. rex hussla Says:

Lil B is the worst shit ever…I know that shit is kinda funny, but it’s ran it’s course

Eli Porter > Lil B

Kanye name dropped Eli and “I Deeed It”, so they’re on the same level now

9. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

hooking up with your younger sisters friends once they’re seniors swag

10. Captain Planet Says:

Kanye name dropped Eli and “I Deeed It”, so they’re on the same level now

———————-

???

Lil B brings out the weirdest in people.

11. ilovemia305 Says:

Da Illest Muthafucka Alive is

$WonDough$ >>>>>>>

Who Gon Stop Me

GET LACED

12. Captain Planet Says:

Rex just mad he was the white dude Kobe punked at church

I know you stay in Carmel Valley ole balling ass kizza

13. Troyvul Says:

hooking up with your younger sisters friends
    holla

14. Captain Planet Says:

Kobe threw Rex phone back at him and yelled ” #SWAG ”

The seeds were sown (n)

15. koa29 Says:

d_block_4_life Says:

August 16th, 2011 at 1:42 pm
    Illest Motherfucker Alive >

Who Gon Stop Me >

“I need a sloww motionnn videoooo right nowwwww…”

16. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

hooking up with your younger sisters friends
    holla
    #swag

17. Captain Planet Says:

———————–

Sweeping Generalization for 100.

18. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

*offers to give younger sister and her friends a ride to the Miley Cyrus concert*

19. Captain Planet Says:

* Rex’s it Up *

Anybody who listens to Danny Brown reeks off using more hair product than their significant other. Metro-homosexual #SWAG

20. rex hussla Says:

So Dame has a Debra Harry on the roster?

*daps*

damn she was fine, I saw a flick with her and James Woods on Cinemax a little while back, she was showing tittays and everything. Trippy movie too

21. harlem world Says:

where’s Shannell at??

22. rex hussla Says:

CP gets so defensive about Lil B

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

Stop it guys THIS IS GOOD MUSIC, I know he can’t rap or stay on beat but that the genius part about it!

23. Captain Planet Says:

2011: Where it is unimaginable that anyone could like / get music you don’t get

24. Captain Planet Says:

——————–

I acutally never said anything like that

It rather sounds like what somebody he doesn’t get his music would perceive as the reason people would like it

You don’t like it or get it

Cool, no worries.

25. rex hussla Says:

*Lil B fans it up*

“I’m so glad Lil B came around, you know how hard it is to be bisexual AND a hip-hop fan AND tone deaf?!”

26. Captain Planet Says:

I don’t get why everybody is co-signing Danny Brown.

His voice is painful to me

Maybe I’M too old for it … maybe I don’t get it.

Cool, no worries.

I move on.

27. rex hussla Says:

Get what though Planet [ll], enlighten me.

What am I missing from Lil B’s music?

28. Captain Planet Says:

There are a lot of perceived ” Wack Rappers ” out there

But Lil B hits a cord.

His music is deeper than rap, people fear what he is doing

I don’t see Rex taking time out of his day to diss Soulja Boy or 2 Chainz

He’s mad the number of people that like / get something he doesn’t is growing.

29. Captain Planet Says:

rex hussla Says:
    August 16th, 2011 at 3:46 pm

Get what though Planet [ll], enlighten me.

What am I missing from Lil B’s music?

————————–

You ain’t affiliated if you have to ask.

I mean some things aren’t for you

My question is … why does that make YOU so mad ?

I don’t be going to Starbucks hating on flavors I don’t like

* Rex’s It Up *

Anybody who partakes in Caramel Brulée Frappuccino obviously wasn’t hugged enough as a child and probably has pedophile tendencies

30. THE-XFACTA Says:

I don’t even know who Lil B or Big Sean is.. But judging by comments here and on HHDX, I aint missing shit

31. Mini Daddy Says:

niggas fear what they don’t understand, hate what they can’t conquer. guess it’s just the fury of man – basedgawd gems

32. Captain Planet Says:

Rex you live in San Diego

If you don’t know anybody personally who enjoys Lil B’s music you probably don’t have friends

Niggas #SWAGGING in the SD

co-holla!!!

(ll)

36. THe KiD FRanKiE Says:

His music is deeper than rap, people fear what he is doing

^-_-?

37. Captain Planet Says:

I honestly believe that the people who hate on Lil B most fervently are mad that THEY don’t get it.

38. why? Says:

Flocka > the based one

39. rex hussla Says:

I could somewhat co-sign 2 Chainz because I like a few of his tracks.

Souljah Boy isn’t worth mentioning…

People don’t “fear” Lil B…just like people with brains didn’t “fear” Sarah Palin. That’s some weird thing that supporters of these people conjure up.

I just came from an era where hip-hop wasn’t recognized or respected as even being music. When shit like Lil B or Souljah Boy comes on I have to agree with those who might say rap doesn’t take any talent.

40. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

I can’t believe the dumb shit people say on here.

“Lil B would ether Game”

Like how can anyone that says anything like this be remotely credible. Someone please post the lyrics to any Lil B song and tell me how that shit is harder than any of Game’s weakest, most name-dropping songs.

GTFOH

41. Captain Planet Says:

THe KiD FRanKiE Says:
    August 16th, 2011 at 3:52 pm

His music is deeper than rap, people fear what he is doing

^-_-?

———————

He’s damn near created his own genre

People don’t get it or don’t think it’s should be considered rap

Ie Haters gonna hate

42. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

I’m a Lil B fan BTW. But saying that shit is just stupid. Dudes is too eager to change their minds.

43. Mini Daddy Says:

I don’t even know who Big Sean is..
    ===
    brian pumper pre steroids

44. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

hooking up with your younger sisters friends
    holla
    #swag
    ———————————
    *daps Mac, Troyvul*

45. harlem world Says:

# THE-XFACTA Says:
    August 16th, 2011 at 3:49 pm

=================================================

illiteracy >>>>>>>>> hhdx comment section

46. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

And of course this little faggot Yassir pair a gats has the balls to say

“Lil b has a movement”

Flocka >>>>>

49. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

why? Says:
    August 16th, 2011 at 3:53 pm

Flocka > the based one
    —————————-

True. Lil B has his rare moments, but that’s it.

50. rex hussla Says:

If Lil B is blowing up…that means Riff Raff is next…and then 2012 will come and the world will end.

It was written

51. Danny Ocean Says:

The Kumate? as in Blood Sport?

Blood Sport >>>>>

52. Captain Planet Says:

————————

So Lil B and Soulja are the torch bearers for rap.

And Lyrical talent isn’t what makes you a successful rapper

Sorry those days are over

Ask Waka Flocka, Canibus and Pappoose

Music is music, people like it, people dig it.

I can’t explain why Lil B’s music bangs

It’s like when somebody asked why is Nas’ verse on Verbal Intercourse is so magnificent

Music is deeper than that

53. THE-XFACTA Says:

harlem world Says:

August 16th, 2011 at 3:55 pm
    # THE-XFACTA Says:
    August 16th, 2011 at 3:49 pm

=================================================

illiteracy >>>>>>>>> hhdx comment section

—-

Even I can’t argue with that.. But the comments are pure comedy

54. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Lil B was more of a running internet joke than an artist getting real buzz.

I don’t hate the guy and wish him well but it’s probably not going to happen. As long as his shows do well he’ll be fine though.

The more I think about it, real sales from these dumb rappers STILL come from people who don’t listen to them in an ironic sense. Lil B has none of those fans.

55. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

@CP:

You cop that Lil B?

56. Captain Planet Says:

rex hussla Says:
    August 16th, 2011 at 3:56 pm

It was written

———————–

Lil b stole the show on the most widely listened mixtape of the year

And sales ? That’s how we determine who’s hot in 2011 ?

So Curren$y ain’t hot ?

Lil B is selling out shows here and overseas. OVERSEAS. I’d say he has a following

And Riff Raff is friend of V-Nasty … friend of Kreyshawn

Unfortunately they could blow next, sorry.

57. harlem world Says:

Even I can’t argue with that.. But the comments are pure comedy
    ===========================

i know lol

and they comment thru their lil facebooks too..you can see the 14 year old nerds arguing amongst themselves

“you pussy ass faggot nigga, soulja is da shit, haters” (c) hhdx comments

58. Captain Planet Says:

RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:
    August 16th, 2011 at 3:59 pm

@CP:

You cop that Lil B?

———————–

I don’t buy albums

But I did dL it

It’s a lowkey great album, I get blazed and ride to it

It’s funny like he’s either really crazy or really deep

Some of the things he talks about no one else in rap has dared ventured towards

59. Captain Planet Says:

Lil B killed ” All I Know ” with Flocka on the chorus.

60. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

@CP – I think you are confusing a movement based on quality music versus a movement of videos and songs that are more of a joke than anything else.

And comparing Lil B to curren$y is like comparing apples to oranges.

61. THE-XFACTA Says:

Captain Planet Says:

August 16th, 2011 at 4:02 pm
    Lil B killed ” All I Know ” with Flocka on the chorus.

Lil B and Flocka on a song together? Sounds like 9/11 all over again

62. Captain Planet Says:

Sales only matter for established artists

Ain’t no one selling on the come up

63. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

Lil B’s poplular with the high school to college age crowd, in california at least

the same kids that (used to?)listen to jerk music and wear cereal box backpacks

64. Captain Planet Says:

Nah’sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:
    August 16th, 2011 at 4:03 pm

And comparing Lil B to curren$y is like comparing apples to oranges.

—————————

He’s selling shows, b.

It’s deeper than the internet.

And I’m not comparing Lil B and Curren$y artistically

Curren$y is doing nothing ground breaking

I’m comparing their movements

Can Curren$y sell out shows in Europe ?

65. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Captain Planet Says:
    August 16th, 2011 at 4:01 pm

RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:
    August 16th, 2011 at 3:59 pm

@CP:

You cop that Lil B?

———————–

I don’t buy albums

But I did dL it
    ————————————

Honestly bro, this is my point :/.

You’re an intelligent guy who’s a fan, but you didn’t buy the album. Like I said, guys like Gucci, Lil B, etc. may have large online followings of smarter fans who listen to them in an ironic sense, but the only way the sell records is with fans that don’t do that. Gucci and Flocka have those fans so they sell some, Lil B doesn’t so he sells nothing.

This doesn’t affect his shows, as those listeners I mentioned [including you I would guess] would go to a show even if they wouldn’t purchase the album.

66. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

@ CP – I see your point about selling shows. There is no doubt about that.

People are paying to see Lil B’s energy more than his music, IMO. But then again maybe that is what the new generation is buying into these days. A great example of that is Waka Flocka.

67. Captain Planet Says:

Lil B does shows in NY and niggas know every damn word.

Yea just the internet.

Could Kendrick Lamar get that type of response ?

And does J. Cole get that type of response from anybody without a vagina ?

68. THe KiD FRanKiE Says:

Captain Planet
    0 mins ago
    Sales only matter for established artists

Ain’t no one selling on the come up

^its true

69. rex hussla Says:

Lil b stole the show on the most widely listened mixtape of the year

that was probably the worst piece of music ever recorded.

I mean, I do watch some of his videos and cringe and laugh at them, but not for a second would I give it a second spin or play it rotation with any of my other music. It’s all shock factor, like “is this dude serious?” Everybody is in on the joke except for Lil B and some of the “followers of the movement”. The bottom will fall out eventually, because you can’t last without talent, and the trend hoppers will jump on something else. It’s the way of the world.

70. Captain Planet Says:

—————–

Your a smart guy yourself RNC even tho you mentioning it like that came off condescending.

Most of the people on these boards probably don’t buy albums.

To be a viable artist in 2011 you don’t have to sell albums

Shows is where the money is at anyway even for established artists for Kanye and Jay

They put a stadium music cd out.

Why ? So they can play it at stadiums and festivals.

Ketch Up – Gucci

71. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

I’ve heard Lil B mentioned outside of the internet at least (Curren$y and OddFuture too)

blog rappers that I haven’t heard mentioned outside of the internet

J Cole
    Willie The Kid
    Danny Brown
    Cool Kids
    Skyzoo

72. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

Knowing the words to songs like “Bill Bellamy” or “Paris Hilton” isn’t tough b. There are 5 or 6 nouns and 5 or 6 verbs.

Much different than a Kendrick Lamar or j cole song man

73. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Captain Planet Says:
    August 16th, 2011 at 4:03 pm

Sales only matter for established artists

Ain’t no one selling on the come up
    ————————————

It doesn’t matter to a guy like Lil B as long as his shows sell out…for now.

But this kind of thing doesn’t bode well in the long run. Those shows wont sell well for long [that is, if they are now].

You won’t have a great touring career without some classic songs/albums, and a follwing that is actually based on your music catalog. Bands like Phish and the Grateful Dead are the exceptions to this, but those guys have discographies worth listening to. How many fans does Lil B have that take him any more serious than a running joke? About 1,700 apparently.

74. THE-XFACTA Says:

Fuck lyrics! It’s all about swag and energy!!! When I buy a new joint I just listen for swag and energy..

75. Captain Planet Says:

@ CP – I see your point about selling shows. There is no doubt about that.

——————-

You can’t call it whatever you want but people dig something.

That’s more than what I can say about WTK or other pheNAHmenons

76. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

blog rappers that I haven’t heard mentioned outside of the internet

J Cole
    Willie The Kid
    Danny Brown
    Cool Kids
    Skyzoo

I would prefer lames dont know J Cole or Willie

77. jderrida Says:

Side note: I just imagine Lil B making a funny/clever diss song that Game couldn’t put make a reasonable answer too. I mean at the prime of his talent Game can rap a clever name drop and Lil B is essentially talking on his records. I figure B would say something more clever than game could….

B fans can’t explain why we like him. Yeah dudes not lyrical, has a bad flow or not necessarily creative. If I had to type a reason I think that the things he says are intriguing because it is a glimpse of someones deeper thoughts (Freud deep not thought deep). His appeal is that you hear 100% percent of his perspective unhindered or sanitize.

but music is subjective……

78. Troyvul Says:

Lmao

*Dpas RNC* I mess with a few based god tracks, more so I’m impressed by his work ethic and cult following he created

79. Captain Planet Says:

@ RNC

You sound like a smart guy

But a lot of the things you say as fact or just your thoughts or perceptions

Stop trying to ” Learn Me ” something about Lil B

I’m not gonna make you a fan and you’re not gonna make me stop being one

I also think I know more about this music biz than you

The night WTT dropped weren’t you saying it would sell 100K right ? Am I right ?

I knew right away it was a big album

So miss me with your grand standing your just a fan and follower of this music like the rest of us

80. Carlos Voltron AKA Dixie Normous Says:

I don’t buy albums

This nigga…

Anyway, Lil’ B ain’t gonna be relevant by this time next year.

81. Bx Blue Says:

rex hussla Says:

August 16th, 2011 at 4:09 pm
    Lil b stole the show on the most widely listened mixtape of the year

that was probably the worst piece of music ever recorded.

^Absolute TRUTH

82. b Says:

b>>>>lil b

83. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

@CP:

Those guys you mentioned like Kanye and Jay have some of the best catalogs in rap history. That’s how you know they will have a great show. I think the best argument for Hov being GOAT is that he had at least one hot song every year, usually more than one.

Legends don’t need to put out great, well received albums because they already have great catalogs. Lil B’s main appeal is that he’s kind of an odd fellow, but people will get bored of him. I know Lil Wayne had some of that appeal to on the come up, but he also had one of the best flows in rap at the time, and could make a good song. Then he cemented it by releasing a great album.

And I wasn’t intending to be condescending when I said you were smart, sorry if it came across that way bro.

84. Captain Planet Says:

but music is subjective……

——————–

It’s unbelievable that some people straight up don’t understand this tho

Nahgger Talk: if I don’t fuck with it, it ain’t happening

85. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

b>>>>lil b
    co-sign

we need more freestyles though

86. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

b Says:
    August 16th, 2011 at 4:15 pm

b>>>>lil b
    ———————-

Cosign and I’ve only read your raps

87. Black brokaw Says:

J cole > lil b

88. rex hussla Says:

It’s the lame pseudo-intellectual shit you hear from one of your homies who is perma-fried from acid. I got friends like that. One friend did that shit for 30 days straight and has never been the same, but he’s “unlocked a part of his brain”. Then he’ll proceed to talk about changing the world, then smoke something, sit on the couch and wash, rinse, repeat all day everyday.

89. Captain Planet Says:

Carlos Voltron AKA Dixie Normous Says:
    August 16th, 2011 at 4:14 pm

I don’t buy albums

This nigga…

——————

Miss me with that shit

I support artists I like by going to shows

Give Kanye and Jay your 10 bucks to ” support them ” if you want

So they can take apart Maybachs

Niggas is silly

It’s a recession and niggas paying for rappers Platinum Gold chains

90. Bx Blue Says:

I mean it kind of amuses me in a sad way that people look to Lil B of all people for a “deeper than rap” meaning. This dude is a walking joke and would probably sex his mother for attention. He is a talentless attention whore and it amazes me people on here actually look up to him. I’m lookin at you Captain Planet.

91. The Shot Clock Says:

Lil B gets a co-sign for punking Joe Budden

“mood music go cry”

i wouldn’t go as far as co-signing Lil B.

but be clear, he bodied Buddens. bodied him.

92. Captain Planet Says:

Isn’t Bx-Blue a certified mark ?

* Ignores on GP *

93. Black brokaw Says:

Black brokaw > lil b

94. Troyvul Says:

If you werent willing to sacrifce a bitch or your mom or sister to lil b at some point since he entered the rap game, you just wouldnt understand

95. koa29 Says:

Lol @ Game stanning over Pharrell, talmbout him “executive producing” the album, getting “Star Trak” tattoo on his arm… then the actual RED album only has one Neptunes beat… SMH

96. jderrida Says:

Ignorant debates on the merit of certain artist music > intelligent debates

Dumb arguments are better because dumb people tend to take funnier comments….

In 2011 you shouldn’t have an I-Pod of music you don’t enjoy listening to.

Honestly this is not 2004, stop defending music in comment sections….

I just figured this out now…..

97. Bx Blue Says:

Captain Planet Says:

August 16th, 2011 at 4:19 pm
    Isn’t Bx-Blue a certified mark ?

* Ignores on GP *

^ Says the “guy” that just admitted to riding around playing an album called I’M GAY.

98. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

but be clear, he bodied Buddens. bodied him.
    true

99. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Captain Planet Says:
    August 16th, 2011 at 4:14 pm

@ RNC
    You sound like a smart guy
    But a lot of the things you say as fact or just your thoughts or perceptions
    Stop trying to ” Learn Me ” something about Lil B
    I’m not gonna make you a fan and you’re not gonna make me stop being one
    I also think I know more about this music biz than you
    I knew right away it was a big album
    —————————————————–

I said it would sell well, but not right out of the gate because people want to buy physical copies. I was wrong about that, yeah.

Honestly at the end of the day you aren’t changing anything when people like your for things other than your music itself, especially when your appeal is that you’re a joke. Lil B doesn’t have any movement, he’s just the hipster choice for 2010-2011. Until the next guy comes along. 1700 copies. That sounds like a BIG movement.

Take it easy with that you’re smart thing, too. You’re getting awfully defensive over nothing.

100. koa29 Says:

with that said, Mama Knows >>

This Album really isn’t bad. Other then the fact that it’s got a ton of features, but there’s nothing new there with Game… nigga can’t survive without features cause of his inability to make effective hooks…

101. Captain Planet Says:

@ RNC

Stop commenting my way, b.

It sounds like YOU got something to prove.

Always trying to take down on niggas about music.

You’re a white Canadian who thinks Kanye is the second coming.

Only white Canadian I trust is Bugatti Biebs, sorry.

102. Bx Blue Says:

CP gettin overly defensive because oddly he looks up to Lil B like thats his dad. Its gettin weird.

Side effect of deadbeat dads – kids growin up idolizing the Ellen Degeneres of rap

103. why? Says:

The funny thing about Game is on Doctors Advocate he was dissng Bathing Ape nigga and now he’s collaborating with them.

104. Captain Planet Says:

Those were shots RNC

Don’t threaten me, b.

I’m a grown ass man.

105. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Captain Planet Says:
    August 16th, 2011 at 4:23 pm

@ RNC

Stop commenting my way, b.

It sounds like YOU got something to prove.

Always trying to take down on niggas about music.

You’re a white Canadian who thinks Kanye is the second coming.

Only white Canadian I trust is Bugatti Biebs, sorry.
    ————————————————

k

106. Troyvul Says:

The Homie RNC is Brown or of South Asian Decent

107. Captain Planet Says:

In 2011

RNC thought a Kanye West and Jay-Z album would only sell 100 thousand

You gon learn me about some music, b ???

FOH

108. Beezy Says:

anybody know how to sync spotify tracks onto your cell?

I aint paying for this premium bullshit

109. Captain Planet Says:

Troyvul Says:
    August 16th, 2011 at 4:24 pm

The Homie RNC is Brown or of South Asian Decent

—————-

Nope he’s whiter than stot, b.

110. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Glad to say I purchased Kanye’s last album. And even though I don’t like a good half the songs on it I’ll probably purchase WTT, too.

Guess who isn’t getting a release date for his next album? Sales matter.

111. Black brokaw Says:

Stot = CP??

112. koa29 Says:

so, is kanye top 10 GOAT yet? or people still gunna say he ain’t that good of a rapper? Sunglasses & Advil…His Bars on WTT were Mad Reallll…

113. Fyodor Drostoevsky Says:

The prod from Deshay, that OF circle has had a lot of talent pass through, is nice on this Danny Brown. But I can’t listen to him rap, sounds like one of those NO bounce music trannies.

114. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Troyvul Says:
    August 16th, 2011 at 4:24 pm

The Homie RNC is Brown or of South Asian Decent
    ————————

btw yeah this is true. Didn’t catch the white part there. Not that it matters

115. Captain Planet Says:

RNC BEEN acting like he knows more about music than niggas

You a white Canadian that adores Kanye and thought his album was gong to sell 100K

Same as Big Sean

Your opinion is worthless

I’m a Lil B fan but I get this music shit ( Besides Danny Brown )

From the first listen I told yall WTT = 400K at the very least

The Captain was immediately laughed and scoffed at by the Canadian and other make believe hip-hop heads

Don’t stunt about this hip-hop shit with ME, b.

116. Captain Planet Says:

RNC is certified white I’ve seen him say it.

He’s gonna try to pull an EngRep saying he’s brown ???

Kizzas is silly.

117. Bx Blue Says:

BTW, Danny Brown and Lil B are both wack. I gave Danny’s new ish a listen and I just can’t get past that voice.

118. Beezy Says:

Yeah, I’m pretty sure RNC has said he’s white before.

I’d believe asian though.

Cambodian … Vietnamese … something like that.

119. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Captain Planet Says:
    August 16th, 2011 at 4:29 pm

RNC is certified white I’ve seen him say it.

He’s gonna try to pull an EngRep saying he’s brown ???

Kizzas is silly.
    ———————————-

Find the post

120. Beezy Says:

Lil B >>>

TYBG *sheds tear*

121. Captain Planet Says:

If you’re in 2011 and think only sales = a viable artist

You’re clearly an idiot

Rick Ross may never go platinum but him, Drake and Weezy are the hottest right now

The Game and Young Jeezy are multiplatinum artists who will NEVER go platinum again

Kizzas is silly

122. Troyvul Says:

RNC told me he was Brown, his stories and shit dont tell of a white guy

123. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Beezy Says:
    August 16th, 2011 at 4:30 pm

Yeah, I’m pretty sure RNC has said he’s white before.

I’d believe asian though.

Cambodian … Vietnamese … something like that.
    ———————————-

lol….you still mad I kept bringing up that time you posted something to yourself under your London Bloke screenname?

124. Captain Planet Says:

Beezy Says:
    August 16th, 2011 at 4:30 pm

Yeah, I’m pretty sure RNC has said he’s white before.

—————-

Learn Em !

125. koa29 Says:

@CP

What’s him being a “White Canadian” have to do with him knowing music, tho?

and why’d you feel the need to make a second post about it?

I know plenty white people who knows good music…… get outta here with that shit.

126. The Shot Clock Says:

he’s a better rapper now than he’s ever been. but he needs one more solo rap album – no pop electro shenanigans (c) Badu – before i crown him with the greatest rappers.

he’s definitely one of the greatest rap acts of all time though.

127. Captain Planet Says:

Black Brokaw = Bx Blue = marks

128. Beezy Says:

Except that never happened because we’re not the same.

Laos?

Where you from RNC … let me find out your family back in the mother country sewing up cheap gear for pennies a day while you loaf around typing shit at screenames.

129. sealsaa Says:

koa29 Says:
    August 16th, 2011 at 4:20 pm
    ============================

^Poor Jayceon. You know how the heat makes his bipolar disorder act up.

130. THe KiD FRanKiE Says:

Curren$y tho>>>>>>>>

Jets >>>>> everything

131. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

@CP

Ross, Jeezy, etc are all capable of going gold with a good record. That’s a far cry from 1700 records, which may as well be 0.

Gold is good these days.

132. harlem world Says:

pheNAHmenons

============
    *adds to lexicon*

133. Bx Blue Says:

CP, you trying to type “masks”? Or are you MC Ren? Either way your a fatherless piece of shit.

134. Captain Planet Says:

koa29 Says:
    August 16th, 2011 at 4:31 pm

@CP

What’s him being a “White Canadian” have to do with him knowing music, tho?

and why’d you feel the need to make a second post about it?

————————–

Why’s a white Canadian think he knows more about my people’s music just because I listen to Lil B

RNC knows nothing. WTT is only going to sell 100K ask him.

And I know you’re white too popping pills to Martin’s ” Hello ” shit

Don’t try and start a race war on nah

You don’t want them problems – Frankie

135. Mini Daddy Says:

twitpic yo melanin

136. Beezy Says:

Take care of your fucking family guy … look at Remix … sending 90% of his earnings back as remittances to family in Mexico.

Meanwhile your family REALLY up against the wall and you buying snap backs to fit in the with the niggas who used to pick on you.

Get your fucking priorities straight.

137. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

THe KiD FRanKiE Says:
    August 16th, 2011 at 4:32 pm

Curren$y tho>>>>>>>>

Jets >>>>> everything
    —————————–

He’s got a much better chance of getting somewhere, too. People listen to him for his music at least.

138. Captain Planet Says:

RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:
    August 16th, 2011 at 4:33 pm

@CP

Gold is good these days.

————————

You’re clearly an idoit

Sales matter but Gold is good.

Stop typing my way

You’ve been a corn on these boards but I didn’t mind because no one really cared

But you start talking with me with that condescending tone and I’ll go in

Go listen to College Dropout for the 124245353 time, b.

139. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

CP has to be troll. No one get’s offended over shit this easy. Condescending tone?

k

140. Bx Blue Says:

How can you compare with guessing the sales from WTT incorrectly to liking/having a crush on Lil B? One just makes you guilty of underestimating the market and the other makes you a weird little bisexual.

141. The Shot Clock Says:

twitpic yo melanin

ahahahah

142. Captain Planet Says:

RNC be typing like he invented rap in Ontario

This Canadian Kizza predicted WTT an album with TWO of the greatest artists of our era would only sell 100 K. ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND.

You can listen to him about hockey and manners but totally disregard this dude about anything about music or the music industry

Kizzas is silly, b.

143. jderrida Says:

“deeper than rap” meaning

Unlike other genres of music rap is very conservative. Whatever the reasoning avid listeners have a hard time accepting different aesthetics or nuances of hip hop. This lack of intolerance, in my opinion, is why hip hop in the aughts feels so dry. It lacks that human quality to it that makes music so integral to our existences. That feeling you get when you hear a good piece of music. You know instantly that you like it but can’t describe why. This conservative stance of aborting experimentalism and creating incentives for continued manufacturing of previous techniques ultimately voids the culture of any intrinsic value or healthy gratification for the listener.

Art is an intimation of life. The Human experience (life) does wonders from evolving and creating new ideas (caveman to the business man). If we were to accept that music is liken to our reality stripping it of creative pursuits keeps it from evolving. Few species walk this earth today absent any form of evolution.

90s hip hop was superb because it was so human. Everyone was different and didn’t tried to be unique for marketing sake but embody their music with their personality. Because of this resistance to appear like the most popular guy, the music reflected a plethora of different sounds and ideas that listeners could enjoy.

Arguably in every field of study, homogenous paradigm that don’t foster diversity strip the merit of all things rendering them pointless.

You don’t have to like Lil B, I may not next year, but this constant bashing of newer ideas has to stop. Nobody wins.

144. Captain Planet Says:

RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:
    August 16th, 2011 at 4:36 pm

k

———————

LOOOLOLOOL

Kizzas is silly.

I’ve been on nah for years parlaying with niggas

Then overnight because I disagree with your silly ass I become a troll

Get off the internet, b.

No one wants to hear anymore of your bold musical predictions.

145. Bx Blue Says:

@jderrida – how you feel that you just typed out that long ass comment and no one will ever read it?

146. why? Says:

RNC Chairman Michael Steele

2 mins ago

k

lol.

147. Captain Planet Says:

A two year old would know an album with Kanye and Jigga would do digits

But RNC didn’t

But yet he knows intimately the trajectory of Lil B’s career, Curren$y’s career …

I’ll let him tell it

148. Beezy Says:

BX Blue here to end a couple careers.

149. Jersey*made*me Says:

This nigga said “thinking bout the girl in all leopard,who was rubbing the wood like Kiki Shepard”

It’s a shame young niggas don’t know who she is and what that means…

Kayne rhyming>>>>>>>anybody out that aint named Nas

150. Jersey*made*me Says:

STFU Beezy

151. jderrida Says:

Don’t care, it took me a minute….

Type 55 words a minute >>>

152. Bx Blue Says:

I would love to end JDerridas career. Its just his comments ooze pretentious douchey-ness. Like he just took his first college philosophy course and needs to share his new ideas on a hip-hop website. He would be better off making some real life pretentious douche bag friends. There are enough out there in the world.

As least he stopped adding “deep” quotes at the end of his cornball comments.

No shots, of course

RNC Chairman Michael Steele

2 mins ago

k

lol.

—————-

@ Why?

You’re not black either huh ?

Hardcore OddFuture fans are mostly white.

Even Tyler admits this.

155. Mini Daddy Says:

niggas claim to retire after dey get ethered and lurk thinking we forgot

nah sunn

156. Bx Blue Says:

jderrida Says:

August 16th, 2011 at 4:45 pm

Don’t care, it took me a minute….

Type 55 words a minute >>>

^ I bet your the best secratary in your company.

157. Jersey*made*me Says:

jderrida=a tolerable Marv with a Rocawear pocket protector

158. THe KiD FRanKiE Says:

Bx Blue
    5 mins ago

^co how does it feel? (c) d Angelo

159. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:
    August 16th, 2011 at 4:44 pm

Kayne rhyming>>>>>>>anybody out that aint named Nas
    —————————————————-

Yep. As far as superstar rappers go.

Crazy how far hard work takes you. At one point his MCing was his weak point.

160. heroine headliner Says:

nah sunn
    yall gon fuck around n make me catch a body like dat

161. jderrida Says:

^ I bet your the best secratary in your company.

Well my supervisor appreciates my typing speed @ my internship.

Getting ahead in life >>>

162. Captain Planet Says:

Yeezy killed WTT

But Rick Ross is the best rapper out right now

Niggas don’t want them problems – Frankie

163. koa29 Says:

@CP

LOL…..Yo you’ve used this “Hello” shit before, and you stupid. I’m guessing i made a post about it on here before? Shit i don’t even remember it and you do?

Your thought process is amazing b. So I kinda liked a song i heard on the radio, i must be white and poppin pills. fuck outta here….

you stan over Lil B…that nigga make 99% TRASH (besides maybe 2-3 songs) then spew some shit about someone else stanning over Yeezy…a dude with a classic album (LR) and arguably a few more….LOL ? Go cook dance in the corner nigga. you make zero sense in any aspect.

164. Captain Planet Says:

@ Koa29

Are you rolling right now ???

It’s 2 o’clock in the afernoon !

You ain’t ordinary bruh …

165. Mini Daddy Says:

nah sunn
    yall gon fuck around n make me catch a body like dat
    ===
    im sorry mate

devil made me type that

166. Captain Planet Says:

@ Koa29

All I know is that you said you lost your virginity to a dubb step track and it changed your life in more than a couple of ways

167. Bx Blue Says:

jderrida Says:

August 16th, 2011 at 4:50 pm
    ^ I bet your the best secratary in your company.

Well my supervisor appreciates my typing speed @ my internship.

Getting ahead in life >>>

^ How’s your coffee getting skills?

168. jderrida Says:

Kayne rhyming>>>>>>>anybody out that aint named Nas

Co-Sign

169. heroine headliner Says:

aint heard dis XXX yet….

but hybrid was crack-a-cola….

170. jderrida Says:

jderrida Says:

August 16th, 2011 at 4:50 pm
    ^ I bet your the best secratary in your company.

Well my supervisor appreciates my typing speed @ my internship.

Getting ahead in life >>>

^ How’s your coffee getting skills?

Adequate to be getting paid 10$ a hour

Paid Internships >>>>

171. Captain Planet Says:

@ Koa 29

I’m in Cali

I’m met kizzas like you

White boys that go to raves in loincloths rolling on E

Gyrating on other white boys because some European DJ just made you lose your shit

Fall back son

You ain’t about that life.

172. harlem world Says:

*moves M1 Abrams tanks into City of Nah*

173. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

@koa29:

Don’t even waste your time bro.

174. why? Says:

@CP

I’m Mexican. Lol at hardcore OF fan. I’m from the same city as Kendrick Lamar and OF. Nothing wrong with showing support for the locals. We all get that you and Lil B are from the same area and your a stan but this is nahright and you should know by now that a lot of people on here ain’t fucking with dudes music.

175. Danny Ocean Says:

brevity and succintness >>>

bottom line up front, homie

176. Mini Daddy Says:

ever lecture a disease ridden whore about the fiscal policies of alan keyes, minutes after railing her rotten gash with a sea cucumber

i havent but i bet that sick fuk tron has

177. Captain Planet Says:

Koa 29 the type of kizza that’ll jump in a Ecstasy hot tub orgy with his frat brothers

Then wake up and act like it didn’t happen

” Crazy night huh broski !!! “

178. The Shot Clock Says:

Crazy how far hard work takes you. At one point his MCing was his weak point.

Ye still does some terribl terrible shit on the mic. (they said i was the abomination of obama’s nation, now that’s a pretty bad way to start the conversation…..-___-)

he’s more of a great force than he is a great emcee.

but i think he has the potential to be a great emcee if he would focus and make a solid lyrical album.

then again, Gorgeous on MBDTF is the only song he dumbed out on and come to find out Rhymefest co wrote (really wrote) it.

179. Bx Blue Says:

jderrida Says:

August 16th, 2011 at 4:54 pm
    jderrida Says:

August 16th, 2011 at 4:50 pm
    ^ I bet your the best secratary in your company.

Well my supervisor appreciates my typing speed @ my internship.

Getting ahead in life >>>

^ How’s your coffee getting skills?

Adequate to be getting paid 10$ a hour

Paid Internships >>>>

>>>>>>>>bragging about making barely over minimum wage

180. jderrida Says:

brevity and succintness >>>

Definitely a weakness of mine

*Goes back to the drawing board*

181. harlem world Says:

===========
    this is ill!!

182. Captain Planet Says:

why? Says:
    August 16th, 2011 at 4:55 pm

@CP

————————

Don’t front like I’m lying why

I’m glad you’re a minority but shoot straight with me

Are most of Odd Future’s fans white ?

( This will let me know if you keep it funky )

183. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

The Shot Clock Says:
    August 16th, 2011 at 4:56 pm

Crazy how far hard work takes you. At one point his MCing was his weak point.

—————————————————

LOL yeah he’s still will have a corny line like that here and there. Honestly they’re kind of funny, and his trademark, but yeah that doesn’t help my point.

184. Captain Planet Says:

Why? even Tyler the Creator knows and admits this

I would go look for the tweet but it’s too old

185. S.I.C.K Says:

GET EM BX!!!!!!! KILL THESE LAMES!!!!!

Keep firing son!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!
    *instigation mode disabled*

Seriously though…kill these……lames

186. Gordon Sparks Says:

rex hussla Says:
    August 16th, 2011 at 3:41 pm
    So Dame has a Debra Harry on the roster?

*daps*

———————–

“Videodrome” for the win

187. Bx Blue Says:

I appreciate the support S.I.C.K. Sometimes I just feel like shooting and I am not ashamed to say I find it better to shoot the easiest targets.

We got a legit Lil B stan who gets his panties in a bunch when someone questions his mildly retarded role model. I actually impressed an actual Lil B stan can type a coherant sentence.

I almost feel bad for firing at JDerrida cause he is a helpless wimp. Oh well, sometimes women, children and lames get hit.

188. Big_seth Says: