Video: Dice Raw – DJ MalcGeez Freestyle

Dice does what he does on DJ MalcGeez Freestyle Mondays.

Previoulsy: Peedi Crakk – DJ MalcGeez Freestyle

38 Responses to “Video: Dice Raw – DJ MalcGeez Freestyle”

1. kevKONGquistador Says:

of horrifying things
    that ya ass never seen before
    you have entered the realm of
    dice raw!

^meh

3. Troyvul Says:

>>>The Beat Change on ‘Who Gon Stop Me’

4. kevKONGquistador Says:

so most of the high profile rappers that fell off outta philly jus gonna freestyle their to a deal all over again, ha?

5. kevKONGquistador Says:

*their way

6. kevKONGquistador Says:

^meh

> smh.

nigger you spit on that overseer bitch yet?

your life is one never ending ‘meh’.

7. mcb Says:

@leroy

this cat is a chopping fantatic huh?

___________________
    *daps kev*

word, they got the skills, where the deals????????

8. Harlem World Says:

*throws TD gang sign*

9. kevKONGquistador Says:

*daps riz*

philly mantra is to always reconstruct cause deconstruction is inevitable.

10. Hoskins Says:

So Beanie sigel released his best verse (dreamchasers) in years just before going back to prison for tax evasion

11. LeRoy Green Says:

this cat is a chopping fantatic huh?

^^^^^6

hell yea. I dl’d his album “Introducin” after my brother was playin it.

He reminds me of Doom, both beats and rhymes

12. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

>>>The Beat Change on ‘Who Gon Stop Me’
    ====================
    This!

someone should of told them that was wack

13. b Says:

kevKONGquistador Says:
    August 11th, 2011 at 12:13 pm
    ^meh

> smh.

nigger you spit on that overseer bitch yet?

your life is one never ending ‘meh’.

^ lol, I hear u playgirl.

14. Harlem World Says:

Will Dreamchasers be hittin Hulkshare or Live Mixtapes??…gotta be careful from where I download now…my laptop had aids not too long ago.

15. THe KiD FRanKiE Says:

^mine too I been bullshittin need to get it fixed so I can dl some new shit
    I’m a lil behind wit the miXttapes

16. kevKONGquistador Says:

lol.

pardon me had to laugh at that vision of blandon jus walking around with a defeated hunch to his shoulders draggin his feet everywhere in NY sheepishly sayin ‘meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh’ til he runs outta breath & repeats.

nigga be havin different pitches of ‘meh’ when he communicate with folks & shit.

bodega owner: “hey buddy how’s it going? the usual?”

blandon: *high pitch* “meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh?”

bodega owner: “oh you want a turkey club this time? coming right up, boss!”

17. mcb Says:

I WANT TO HELP RAPPERS/Celebrities WITH THEIR TAXES

I wouldn’t even steal from them. Im working too damn hard to just give up a license i havent even gotten yet.

monthly reports, supporting documentation to show how the reports are true via 3rd parties direct communication….. i got plans man

18. mcb Says:

LF: DREAAMMMMMWEEAAVVVVERRRR

19. b Says:

kevKONGquistador Says:
    August 11th, 2011 at 12:24 pm

^that blandon cracks me up tho.

20. kevKONGquistador Says:

female mta passenger: “sir, would you mind moving a seat over so my friend can sit here please? thx.”

blandon: *baritone* “meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh”

female mta passenger friend: “eew…it looks like he suffers from failure!”

21. Harlem World Says:

=======================
    go for it maaane

finish school..advertise your service…sports sector always got a steady supply of folks who need financial advice..

22. b Says:

mcb Says:
    August 11th, 2011 at 12:26 pm
    I WANT TO HELP RAPPERS/Celebrities WITH THEIR TAXES

^I’m sure that raw spillage needs someone to help them manage their millions.

23. Jersey*made*me Says:

@mcb

This must no be Beans first offense cuz jail time is only an option after he fucked up a few times,no?

A lot of people don’t file or pay on time when they work on 1099,I don’t see them going to jail though….

24. THe KiD FRanKiE Says:

“I’m like homer all I do is get doh (d’oh)”
    Oj

25. mcb Says:

Harlem World Says:

August 11th, 2011 at 12:30 pm

=======================
    go for it maaane

im sick of also heraing about sheisters

shit i’d prob charge less, get more clients, hire people i trust, who stil might go foul, but id have someone else supervising each sector.

and it’d be their responsibility.

id just be up front… ya know. my boss is like that, has the respect of all his clients. says “you might feel like your paying more now, but your taxes are right, and if anythign happens, you should be fine. ”

unlike other places taht just give yuou awrong return and wish you luck. or let you lie all over th eplace then get selected by the IRS.

ANYONE whos dealt with the IRS will say “damn i wish i just paid up front”

26. mcb Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

August 11th, 2011 at 12:31 pm
    @mcb

the amount might have something to do with it. possibly intent as well.
    but yeah… anyone can get time tho i believe, but it has ot be a lot of money.

a few years aint bad…. but shit. i bet his shit is all 1099/cash, so they can assume the worst, whatever is reported.

id fucking threaten club owpners if they didnt give me tax forms. for real. id send murderin mordachai after them

27. Harlem World Says:

Sex addict prone to violence if she is not satisfied attacks nightclub bouncer

Last year Shannon Flynn, 27, claimed she has slept with 70 men in 10 years

She demanded sex at least four times a day

*has devious intentions*

28. Hoskins Says:

blandon: *baritone* “meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh”

female mta passenger friend: “eew…it looks like he suffers from failure!”

^^^ LMAO at the craziness of this story

29. mcb Says:

i know painters, STRUGGLING painters who are in shit with the IRS/dept of rev.

theyh been in trouble, but it was genuine hardships, although some stupid expenses (bank penalties, etc…). its taking years but hes finally getting over.

i feel for beans, sicne the irs prob thinks hes just another rapper etc… and will treat him like shit.

30. mcb Says:

damn i need to chill, before i get fired and cant help anyone

*lurks*

31. Harlem World Says:

*claims sex addiction in court*
    *walks away with no charges*

32. Harlem World Says:

@mcb

i like the idea

but dont talk about it…draft up some blueprints

actions > words

good luck

33. b Says:

still laughing @ BLANDON- Goverment name ether>>>>

I think I like that more than brandon.

34. Harlem World Says:

beans was just getting himself together, now he has another case

35. &What?! Says:

Asap Rocky kinda reminds me of Wiz Khalifa a little.

Still though, Harlem fell off.

Times have changed since Ma$e, Cam and Big L.

36. Harlem World Says:

&What?! Says:
    August 11th, 2011 at 12:40 pm

Asap Rocky kinda reminds me of Wiz Khalifa a little.

Still though, Harlem fell off.

Times have changed since Ma$e, Cam and Big L

============================
    i agree, eastside is where i live but thats the mainplace the hipsters have invaded – in fact – id go as far as saying its Hipster USA HQ

ill just stick with vado

#defenduptown

37. kevKONGquistador Says:

yo beans is finished. put a chalupa wrap ’round him.

his karma is all outta sync. the jail/legal Ls he’s taken in his high profiled life suggest this.

why don’t you dudes accept that he’s your generations fall off.

38. kevKONGquistador Says:

& jerz of all people, on this day, is asking about him.

he jus fell off in the comments yesterday.

stay close.