Meek Mill – Dreamchasers (Mixtape)

image

Tracklist and download link below.

image

Download: Link

56 Responses to “Meek Mill – Dreamchasers (Mixtape)”

1. jderrida Says:

(and I REALLY think CuDi is writing a lot of his lyrics at this point.)

Kanye flows, technical skills and deliver are tremendously more advance than Cudi. I doubt Cudi could conceive/imagine Kanye’s bars let alone write them.

But I agree that Cudi most be a taste-curator whos opinion Kanye respects. Because a lot of the stuff Kanye spits Cudi, and only Cudi, would co-sign.

Kanye wasn’t as open @ the start of the career. He was surrounded by a lot of cats who weren’t with a lot of soul bearing. Rythmefest, Con, Jay, Rocefella dudes….. but now his circle seems a lot more different

2. mcb Says:

rappppppiddddd fiiiiiirreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

3. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Big_seth Says:
    August 11th, 2011 at 11:02 am

(and I REALLY think CuDi is writing a lot of his lyrics at this point.)
    ——————————————————

Cudi get’s credited when he help write hooks. I think he’s credited on WTT somewhere.

I can’t see Kanye not giving credit where it is due, let alone using ghostwriters. This is the guy who put other peoples names larger on the covers of GOOD Friday songs if he thought they did better than him. Hell, this is the guy who interrupts awards ceremonies because Beyonce deserved an award.

4. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

why? Says:
    August 11th, 2011 at 11:11 am

808s got a 7.6 and king of limbs got a 7.9 on pitchfork..
    ———————————————

True, but overall he is definitely a favourite.

5. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

@ Jerz

LOL Curren$y takes some getting used to. CyHi and Frank Ocean both have joints- Woopty Doo is one of the best songs of the year- I’m definitely looking forward to their albums.

6. Big_seth Says:

All this non-lyrical, emotional stuff that Kanye spits (occasionally) is EXACTLY what CuDi would spit.

and CuDI has more bars than he lets on. He gave up bars a long time ago.

Listen to All of the lights second verse. Talking about his daughter… and then suddenly CuDI pops up with a daughter.

LOL. coincidence?

I imagine they write together, but I think CuDi is helping a lot. he is getting credits on songs he isn’t on.

7. mcb Says:

sat night show gonna be sick

never been to this venue

Random Axe and Smif n Wessun

8. Big_seth Says:

I think Kanye is a good rapper, but his similarities to whoever he is hanging with at the time are starting to make me wonder

and that All of the lights verse is strange.

9. jderrida Says:

808s got a 7.6 and king of limbs got a 7.9 on pitchfork..
    ———————————————

That is still a lot of love from Pitchfork….

Hipster buy anything rated over 6.5….

10. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Big_seth Says:
    August 11th, 2011 at 11:15 am

LOL. coincidence?
    ——————————-

Kanye signed Cudi because he was a fan of his sound. Yes they have an influence on each other. That doesn’t mean that Cudi is writing for Kanye any more than he is credited for.

11. mcb Says:

ahhh no shots but kanye had some nice lines on WTT

Ive never really liekd Cudi except for a select few songs.

wouldnt say its the same right now. i just think the fame is the message, which it has been, and where ye’s at in his head.

but who knows, cudi is g.o.o.d music. hes not even on WTT tho right?

12. LeRoy Green Says:

mcb Says:

August 11th, 2011 at 11:04 am
    KRIT Returnof4eva>>>>

^^^^^^

AWWREDDY

13. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Big_seth Says:
    August 11th, 2011 at 11:18 am

and that All of the lights verse is strange.
    ————————————————

It’s normal to be influenced by people on your label….

And what’s so weird about All of the Lights?

14. mcb Says:

LeRoy Green Says:

August 11th, 2011 at 11:19 am
    mcb Says:

August 11th, 2011 at 11:04 am
    KRIT Returnof4eva>>>>

^^^^^^

AWWREDDY

15. b Says:

RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:
    August 11th, 2011 at 11:15 am
    @ Jerz

LOL Curren$y takes some getting used to.

^I have tried to get into dudes music, not for me, I like lyrics and energy too much, but to each his own.

16. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

mcb Says:

August 11th, 2011 at 11:04 am
    KRIT Returnof4eva>>>>
    ——————————

yep

17. mcb Says:

all of the lights is not my kind of joint

18. LeRoy Green Says:

Meek Mill on that Otis and Tony Montana freestyle >>>

19. mcb Says:

b Says:

August 11th, 2011 at 11:21 am
    RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:
    August 11th, 2011 at 11:15 am
    @ Jerz

LOL Curren$y takes some getting used to.

understandable

sometimes you just aint gonna like it.

people question me on how i might like currensy and not wiz, but they are different o me

20. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

@mcb Cudi is a songwriter on Murder to Excellence.

@b: Yeah that was my issue with Curren$y at first. He could barely draw attention away from the beat, and I could only listen for the Ski Beatz production. But eventually he grew on me, even though for the most part he sticks to those kinds of beats.

21. Big_seth Says:

And what’s so weird about All of the Lights?

he spends the whole song talking about a daughter he doesn’t have… but CuDi did just have a girl.

its obvious he was a huge part of that.

I’m just saying.

I don’t think CuDi writes all of it, but I think he writes more than they put on.

22. d_block_4_life Says:

Smif and Wesson/Pete Rock>>>>>>>
    I was disappointed.

23. mcb Says:

seriously R4Eva is a great album/mixtape

shit was FREE too.

Random Axe though is there as well.

________________________

LF: I want a new Black Keys album… like yesterday haha

24. mcb Says:

RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

August 11th, 2011 at 11:24 am
    @mcb Cudi is a songwriter on Murder to Excellence.

I see
    *sits down*

25. mcb Says:

d_block_4_life Says:

August 11th, 2011 at 11:24 am
    Smif and Wesson/Pete Rock>>>>>>>
    I was disappointed.

not that this should matter but… mind if i ask how many spins it got? all at once or in pieces?

26. mcb Says:

*sees Young Pooh on tracklist*

mann Pooh yonuger brother is trying to make it. Pooh must be doin that dirt to get him studio time….

thats love

27. g7 Says:

Smif and Wesson/Pete Rock>>>>>>>
    I was disappointed.

====
    bouta give this a first listen right now. i’ve never been a big fan of smif n wessun though.

28. b Says:

I dont think consequence is getting a fair shake, it was painful to see him talking to sway knowing if he wasnt dissin ye he wouldnt have even been on the couch, sway looked like he could care less about any project from cons, he just wanted to get into the beef.Is it so hard to believe that cons penned verse for ye???It occured to me the other day that big sean flow that everybody and their mama was using was first heard on the good life.More specifically the part where ye says”if she got the goods, and she got the ass, then I got to look, sorry,man it got to be cuz Im famous people give me all of them salty looks ,lawrys”. Did ye write that or sean?? I wonder.

29. THe KiD FRanKiE Says:

understandable

sometimes you just aint gonna like it.

^as preiously stated everything ain’t for everyone. IMO Spitta is a lifestyle rapper. You buy into his way of life etc buy he sprinkle mad gems tho that relate to real life situations. Some get it others don’t I think it’s genius masked beneath the “weed rap” persona cuz that ain’t what he talkin bout, it’s deeper than that. I think his delivery is dope n he is witty n has mad diff flows x cadences

As for wiz well Rollin papers was wack but his Flyboys shit he was spittin
    Wiz ain’t dead he just need to stick wit that how fly flow
    That’s when he @ his best
    Pittsburgh Sound>>>>>>>>>
    one of his goat tracks his flow is ALOT different then

30. Jersey*made*me Says:

Smif and Wesson/Pete Rock>>>>>>>
    I was disappointed.

Wow,that “That’s Hard” joint is pissy project hallway music Kit Kat.

Play it again b…

31. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Big_seth Says:
    August 11th, 2011 at 11:24 am

And what’s so weird about All of the Lights?

its obvious he was a huge part of that.

I’m just saying.
    —————————————————

Remember when Paul McCartney wrote Hey Jude about John Lennon’s kid? It happens, man. These two probably hang out a lot, it’s feasible. And otherwise you’d think the part Cudi sang would be more relevant then.

I actually thought All of the Lights was an allegory about him being taken away from music after the whole Taylor Swift thing, but I don’t think so anymore.

32. LeRoy Green Says:

that new Ski Beatz <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

not even worth the download

33. Jersey*made*me Says:

@007

If you gotta explain a nigga…..he trash.

FYI

34. mcb Says:

LeRoy Green Says:

August 11th, 2011 at 11:30 am
    that new Ski Beatz <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

not even worth the download

i was kinda dissapointed too

some of the beats are well… too out there? idk…
    and the features… yeah…

35. why? Says:

That shit cray..

36. g7 Says:

>>Why does Rawse never rap live freestyles tho?? Nigga just be standin there adlibbin for his artists but dont spit no bars

====
    it’s simple. he can’t.

37. THe KiD FRanKiE Says:

@007

If you gotta explain a nigga…..he trash.

FYI

^lies!!!

Mad niggas always try to explain they fav rappers from lil b, to doom , to cyhi, to joelzz etc

I was just breaking down why i think spitta is goat

That all….

#jets

38. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

b Says:
    August 11th, 2011 at 11:29 am

————————————————

I’m just saying I think it’s pretty normal to borrow style elements from someone on your label.

A guy like Kanye has too much pride to let someone write his songs for him, not to mention his songs are way to personal to be completely written by others.

Kanye doesn’t even do the trick other big name producers do where they add elements of their trademark sound to a beat made by a new guy and take most of the credit. Timbo and Dre do that all the time, ask Scott Storch. On Kanye’s albums they are always co producers, or they get top billing while Ye gives himself “additional production by”.

39. S.I.C.K Says:

I STILL haven heard monumental,someone please send me a WORKING link

40. g7 Says:

>>A guy like Kanye has too much pride to let someone write his songs for him

^word to Rhymefest’s Grammy

41. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

THe KiD FRanKiE Says:
    August 11th, 2011 at 11:29 am

As for wiz well Rollin papers was wack but his Flyboys shit he was spittin
    Wiz ain’t dead he just need to stick wit that how fly flow
    That’s when he @ his best
    ————————————-

Agreed, Wiz didn’t really fall off. I think it’ll be a case of him releasing a bad LP between good mixtape output.

42. mcb Says:

S.I.C.K Says:

August 11th, 2011 at 11:36 am
    I STILL haven heard monumental,someone please send me a WORKING link

i bought the cd, but its at the crib… lemme see if i got the files on my work comp.

43. Black Says:

Spitta actually has bars I just hate the nigga’s delivery. That shit starts sounding like white noise after awhile.

44. Jersey*made*me Says:

co-sign RNC,Ye ain’t jacking shit from nobody without paying homage

45. g7 Says:

four tracks in and Monumental sounds dope so far. PR is still >>>

46. g7 Says:

S.I.C.K Says:
    August 11th, 2011 at 11:36 am
    I STILL haven heard monumental,someone please send me a WORKING link

====
    google–>”Monumental Hulkshare”

47. Jersey*made*me Says:

I was just breaking down why i think spitta is goat

LOL,it’s all good…I just think he trash and can’t see how everybody else doesn’t.

That speech impediment ain’t playing fair…..

48. mcb Says:

FOCK

sorry SICK, i swear though if i extracted it from the CD, ill set it up for you when i get home.

49. Black Says:

It all depends on what niggas think writing for somebody is. I definitely know that Cudi helps with hooks, melodies, and probably alotta concepts. I dont think that nigga is giving Kanye actual bars tho, the blouse wearer just improved over time.

That nigga will still say an extremely corny line every now and then too, lets me no that there is still a laughably bad rapper in there somewhere.

50. THe KiD FRanKiE Says:

That speech impediment ain’t playing fair…..

^chhiiiiiiiiillllllllllll

Lmao

51. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

I’ll probably DL this Meek tape

52. S.I.C.K Says:

@mcb

scratch that.I got that monumental

53. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

yea I’ll probably DL this Meek tape

54. S.I.C.K Says:

google–>”Monumental Hulkshare”
    good looks that`s EXACTLY what I did

55. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

new post

56. Nah Right » Video: Meek Mill Performs @ Club LIV During Jay-Z’s ‘Watch The Throne’ Party Says:

[…] Previously: Meek Mill – Dreamchasers (Mixtape) […]