Video: Royce Da 5’9, Gucci Mane & Waka Flocka on MTV’s RapFix Live

In progress as we speak.

Previoulsy: Game – MTV RapFix Live Freestyle

113 Responses to “Video: Royce Da 5’9, Gucci Mane & Waka Flocka on MTV’s RapFix Live”

1. &What?! Says:

Laced Cheeba >>>>>

Beat is grimey as fuck. Reminds me of 90’s Wu Tang.

2. Harlem World Says:

BrickSquadMonopoly!!!!

3. Harlem World Says:

but im an outsider, im only speaking on whats in my head, not facts

====================
    me too, im just on the outside looking in

he just needs to make a hit, its no good him saying “everyone thinks theyre a critic” when its your own fans telling you this

4. mcb Says:

&What?! Says:

August 10th, 2011 at 4:47 pm
    Laced Cheeba >>>>>

Beat is grimey as fuck. Reminds me of 90′s Wu Tang.

love that song

5. mcb Says:

and cheeba cheeba haha

6. b Says:

somebody recommend a instrumental, Im going in on the weirdo and will up the link tomorrow or friday.thanks.p.s. , never will it stop.

7. MiddleClassJoe Says:

somebody recommend a instrumental

50 cent Sunday Morning.

8. GMLLZ Says:

b Says:
    August 10th, 2011 at 4:53 pm

^^^^^^^^^^

uh oh new charles lee ray exclusive…I gotta check out c-section post-gym to see whats poppin in this place….just a wild guess…I think duke is goin in on the kid frankie (pause)…just a guess tho

9. a Says:

b Says:
    August 10th, 2011 at 4:53 pm

somebody recommend a instrumental

use da nicky beat. shittin on em or download j ARMZ how to be an mc

10. jderrida Says:

Cole is a gifted lyricist and can rap well but hasn’t created a song that can capture the average listeners attention. The people who are Cole fans (I’m one of them) listen to Cole for certain reasons. Lyrics, vibe or whatever the qualities that we like to listen for in his music are not something the average joe tends to care for. Unless you listen to Cole and are automatically enamored his style, he is hard to listen too. This is something Curren$y is cursed with. Curren$y is dope but for whatever reason people don’t give him the time of the day.

This isn’t an explanation of Jay’s lack of verses and media support for Cole but a point was brought up on Cole needing to still hone his skills. Being able to actual convince the masses to stop sleeping on you is something he needs to work on. Mix tape after mix tape it just a slightly modified rendition of previous material. But I admit I enjoy his stuff. It is sorta like how Wu fans except a new clan album to have some heaters but not to be far different than past projects.

11. MiddleClassJoe Says:

Fabolous- Yall dont hear me tho.

12. &What?! Says:

Fabolous- Yall dont hear me tho.

I ain’t tryna hear either.

>>>>>> Fabolous

13. Tong Po Flo Says:

somebody recommend a instrumental

^ 600 Benz

14. Tong Po Flo Says:

^ In The Morning?

15. mcb Says:

@b

i have no concern in this matter, but I believe you said yesterday you would use a spitta beat, as it would be most fitting.

otherwise, i can recommend some heat filled filled instrumentals

16. MiddleClassJoe Says:

Im recommending instrumentals

Fabolous Yall dont hear me tho

Jay-Z_Blueprint 2

Ghostface_The Champ

Various artists_4 3 2 1

Busta Rhymes_Wheres your money

……………….

17. mcb Says:

the simba song is great

and cBc on talent not equaling sales.

18. mcb Says:

22. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

The whole Simba series

Victory

Dispear

NaSty

23. rex hussla Says:

J. Cole is talented, stop it. And he has crafted good songs. Lights Please would have been a major track if worked right. I think he’s capable of catching lightning in a bottle again…but the current climate of music needs something really epic and big or something really dumbed down so it’ll be hard for a rapper like him. Too bad it isn’t the late 90’s, he’d be perfect for everyday Rap City spins and good sales.

24. rex hussla Says:

26. b Says:

rex hussla Says:
    August 10th, 2011 at 5:09 pm
    You gotta go at Frankie on a Wiz beat b, it’s only right

^I agree, we shall see.

27. THe KiD FRanKiE Says:

Brandy Stevens making dedication tracks to his fav commentor

How flattering

28. jderrida Says:

^ In The Morning?

I was in college when that was released. College kids like Cole and Drake regardless….. So living in Drake and Cole stannery I assume the people around me opinions of the song would be largely different than the lay mans.

I don’t listen to the radio. Did it get radio play? Nor do I watch MTV jams a lot. Did they make a video?

Pure internet analysis doesn’t do Cole an ounce of good. He conquered the internet its time to bring the movement to the streets/club/radio station/magazines.

(I know he has been touring and on the cover XXL, still more places to cover tho)

29. A Chick Says:

Personally I think “I Get Up” is a classic. A lotta food for thought on that one.

But it’s my understanding that his buzz was the highest around the time FNL was released. That’s when the album shoulda dropped and not another mixtape.

I blame Jay per his convo with Angie, in which he admitted to vetoing THAT album and sending J Cole back into the studio.

30. rex hussla Says:

Isn’t there a track by Wiz called The Kid Frankie? You already know

31. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Tony/Montana

The Message

Affirmative Action

Go freestyle

In the Morning

32. mcb Says:

b Says:

August 10th, 2011 at 5:08 pm
    @ mcb, fuck spitta he trash, I wanna go in on some heeaaattt

while i politely disagree kind sir, perhaps these are more your steezzz

ALC-Back Again (or anything off rappers best friend ahha)
    Roc Marci-Snow

im thinking a little outside tho…

33. MiddleClassJoe Says:

Yeah Go in on the Kid Frankie over the instrumental for TheKidFrankie

34. &What?! Says:

SMH at the youtube to mp3 converter no longer working, fml.

35. rex hussla Says:

LMAO at internet diss tracks

36. THe KiD FRanKiE Says:

I have more resources….

War they want….

Iont play fair tho

You’ll be jobless

:-)

Mr Brandon Stevens

37. mcb Says:

What?! Says:

August 10th, 2011 at 5:13 pm
    SMH at the youtube to mp3 converter no longer working, fml.

z

Shine

Back Again

40. THe KiD FRanKiE Says:

Rex Hussla
    1 min ago
    LMAO at internet diss tracks

^it gets no more groupie than that

I can’t wait to laugh @ that

41. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Cole get songs b.

Niggas ain’t listening right.

42. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

45. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Cole- Ambitions of A Rida >>>

Cole- politics as usual >>€

Cole- Represent >>>

46. jderrida Says:

Co-Sign

The songs that are appearing in the comment section are good songs, but you imagine Cole getting national radio play for them?

This all bring a question to mind of what expectations do you have of him?

Critical: I think he can drop a classic, may not be his first album but one day. I know Cole World will be at least top 5 of 2011.

Commercial: Seeing as Big Sean went 100,000 first week I see cole doing 60,000.

47. mcb Says:

RIGZ Says:

August 10th, 2011 at 5:20 pm
    *Marcianos it up*

*Displays the .38 mysterious*
    worrrrrrrrrrd

im seeing him at RTB, pretty happy about that.

48. RIGZ Says:

Whats new

49. &What?! Says:

z
    a
    m
    z
    a
    r

Naw, but this one is a proper software package that you download. It allows for you to choose the quality of song rip, 320kbs or less etc, or different file types such as mp3 or wav. Very good, but recently it’s not been working and none of the new software updates are fixing the problem either, smh.

50. EnglandRepresent Says:

Props to 007 for murking stotavich. I snitched on him to The Hague, turns out the little mug has been on the run for war crimes nearly two decades.

Nahright….where slav war criminals get pinched. (n)

51. RIGZ Says:

*Marcianos it up*

*Keeps arms in the cardigan*

*rocks a Parker made of margarine*

52. RIGZ Says:

Oh shit, Eng Reps, u in LDN ?

53. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Big Sean sold 100k the first week?!!?

He did that?

“I do iiiiiiiiiiiitt…..”

54. Big_seth Says:

Lights Please is an incredible song.

J. Cole is dope.

he just gets repetitive and stale at times.

and if Jay was hypin him the way Wayne hyped Drake he would be just as popular.

but that was his mistake for signing with Jay in the first place.

RIP Jay Elec. LMAO

55. jamie. j Says:

big sean sold 100k the first week…?

are you sure?

56. mcb Says:

Troubleshooter1900 Says:

August 10th, 2011 at 5:23 pm
    Big Sean sold 100k the first week?!!?

He did that?

“I do iiiiiiiiiiiitt…..”

WHAT THE FUCK???????

even my buddy who admittely is with the pop-rap/radio-rap ish, said he doesnt think Big Sean is all that good. live without it kinda shit.

wow

57. RIGZ Says:

Let J Cole live, maybe his album simply isnt READY, u ever think of that ?

It is an album, not a tape..a debut at that

58. jderrida Says:

Speaking of National Radio play, does Cole even get play in his city/hometown?

He lacks that ability to make a song that is popular for purely being a good song.

Drake had over, Kanye had stronger, Wayne had millie, Hov had plenty and the list goes on. (The mention artist had have more chart toppers but I’m not making a list)

Cole tried Who Dat and Work Out. Come on Son!

59. Big_seth Says:

*daps the UK nah folks*

aint you dudes supposed to be busy?

60. jamie. j Says:

whatever the case, as it gets closer to the album release date, I’m sure RocNation will be pulling out all the stops to get his shit everywhere.

61. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Lights Please >>>

Losing My Balance >>>>

The strings on that joint was amazing

62. jderrida Says:

The 100,000 may not be the exact number….But it was close.

63. EnglandRepresent Says:

Oh shit, Eng Reps, u in LDN ?

^^Nah fella but I see you with that microwave, put that shit back.

Whats doin chief? Tings would have been slightly hectic round your ends??!!

64. mcb Says:

RIGZ Says:

August 10th, 2011 at 5:25 pm
    Let J Cole live, maybe his album simply isnt READY, u ever think of that ?

It is an album, not a tape..a debut at that

a portion of us are saying, give Cole a chance.

i got a positive outlook on that album… looking forward to m ore details, and the release

65. Tong Po Flo Says:

Cole- Ambitions of A Rida

^ I haven’t heard this one yet

*googles*

66. b Says:

Idle threats<<<<<<<

The song will be upped Jermaine.

67. RIGZ Says:

# Big_seth Says:
    August 10th, 2011 at 5:26 pm

*daps the UK nah folks*

aint you dudes supposed to be busy?

You dont know the half…Im staying in my house tonight tho. Im tired.

Its getting real racial tho…seems like the EDL & NF think this is their calling..

68. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Jamie. J
    0 mins ago

^yeah, sending snippets to ALL the blogs…..

That ain’t gone do shit.

Cole needs to leave The Jigga Man. He getting old and his mind can’t even remember he got Cole on the roster.

Smh…..

Jay getting Dimentia.

69. Bx Blue Says:

Tong Po Flo Says:

August 10th, 2011 at 5:28 pm
    Cole- Ambitions of A Rida

^ I haven’t heard this one yet

*googles*

^ Skip that and just go play Killa Cam – Ambitionz of a Rida.

70. jderrida Says:

Let J Cole live, maybe his album simply isnt READY, u ever think of that ?

A lot of the material on his mixtapes are album quality…..What does he have to wait for he has the talent.

71. RIGZ Says:

Tings would have been slightly hectic round your ends??!!

A bit more than slightly. It was San Andreas for a hot minute..

72. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Cole- Ambitions of A Rida

^ I haven’t heard this one yet

*googles*

^LMAO, smh…

^you ain’t see what i was doin there?

I’m at a loss.

73. MiddleClassJoe Says:

Can everybody stop talking about J.COLE. I drift into light sleeps reading the guys name.

74. RIGZ Says:

A lot of the material on his mixtapes are album quality

To you maybe. But you dont know how HE wants HIS debut album to sound. None of us do.

So wait.

75. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

^ Skip that and just go play Killa Cam – Ambitionz of a Rida.

^LOL.

What he said TPF.

76. Big_seth Says:

RIGZ Says:
    August 10th, 2011 at 5:28 pm
    # Big_seth Says:
    August 10th, 2011 at 5:26 pm

*daps the UK nah folks*

aint you dudes supposed to be busy?

You dont know the half…Im staying in my house tonight tho. Im tired.

blessings to you and yours

as well as Eng Rep & LB.

its pretty wild.

77. THe KiD FRanKiE Says:

B
    2 mins ago
    Idle threats<<<<<<<

The song will be upped Jermaine.

^knovk ur self out Brandy :-)

You admire me its quite obvious….

Enjoy recordin on ur boost mobile lmao

78. e aka mac with the cheese Says:

London is going to tur into a police state after this

Imagine if guns where as accessible over there as they are in the u.s

79. EnglandRepresent Says:

You dont know the half…Im staying in my house tonight tho. Im tired.

^^I knew that EDL/NF/BNP would get on the scene. Said so the other day to a mate in Tottenham. To be fair what happened in Tottenham was the Rozzers fault, A, they shot that geezer when he wad defenseless and B they then proceeded to slap up his little sister after it happened. Brehs ain’t gonna take that lying down.

80. Big_seth Says:

e aka mac with the cheese Says:
    August 10th, 2011 at 5:34 pm
    London is going to tur into a police state after this

Imagine if guns where as accessible over there as they are in the u.s

I think this is going to be happening in other countries before the summer is over.

81. RIGZ Says:

Big ups Seth

82. Tong Po Flo Says:

It is an album, not a tape..a debut at that

^ I’m saying he should take as much time as needed to makes his debut solid

83. EnglandRepresent Says:

Rigga are the EDL/NF/BNP openly in the streets having a pop? Murk ’em on sight.

84. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

You dont know the half…Im staying in my house tonight tho. Im tired.

blessings to you and yours

as well as Eng Rep & LB.

its pretty wild.

^same. Y’all be safe and I hope the Elohim keep you all. It’s getting real gully over there.

Keep tabs on ya loved ones and those in your circle. My boy is looking for a flight out and everything is BOOKED solid.

85. RIGZ Says:

Most major cities have had riots, not just London…Birmingham, Manchester, Essex…its all over the place.

86. EnglandRepresent Says:

England is the home of anarchy though, don’t forget that shit. We’re down for a riot/ruck/mob activity. Since the 60s and 70s.

87. mcb Says:

shout out to the punk scene

88. Tong Po Flo Says:

^LMAO, smh…

^you ain’t see what i was doin there?

I’m at a loss.

^ Lol damn guess not, I thought it might of been a gem I missed

*takes Bx Blue’s advice*

89. RIGZ Says:

# EnglandRepresent Says:
    August 10th, 2011 at 5:37 pm

Rigga are the EDL/NF/BNP openly in the streets having a pop? Murk ‘em on sight.

As of right now, there was a lil skirmish / war wid them in Enfield…Theyre out tonite in Eltham (known racist ends) too…

I aint gonna say nothing on ere, they are SERIOUSLY watching, but you already know

90. jderrida Says:

My boy is looking for a flight out and everything is BOOKED solid.

Whoa

Good Luck

91. Big_seth Says:

EDL/NF/BNP

*googles all 3*

*learns something*

92. EnglandRepresent Says:

Cheers Seth and Trouble. I’m in no danger here though, I’m sitting in a serviced apartment in Sydney, bright blue skies and breezy weather. I’m in no danger!! But co-signal on the ‘stay up Rigz’ sentiments. Be easy Rigga, the Rozzers will be out to smack up any black man after this shit dies down a bit, mark my words, you know how them Met pricks do. It’s gonna get proper nasty.

93. RIGZ Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:
    August 10th, 2011 at 5:38 pm

England is the home of anarchy though, don’t forget that shit.

And in all the media, the inheritence of English Mob / Hooligan culture has not been mentioned ONCE. Its shocking.

94. mcb Says:

*co-prays/hopes the London/English Nahrighters remain safe*

95. EnglandRepresent Says:

^^Nuff said. Making arrests off Twitter comments. Be safe.

96. Big_seth Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:
    August 10th, 2011 at 5:43 pm
    ^^Nuff said. Making arrests off Twitter comments. Be safe.

yea & BBM is turning over its encrypted user data. Big Brother aint playin anymore.

97. jderrida Says:

EDL/NF/BNP

*googles all 3*

*learns something*

Wow, British Radical Right don’t play

98. RIGZ Says:

Yeah, its a new day. The City will NEVER be the same again.

I wonder what Gaddafi is saying right now…

99. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Basil

*dies*

100. jderrida Says:

I wonder what Gaddafi is saying right now…

Word, the Arab spring is turning into a British Autumn

101. EnglandRepresent Says:

^^Well that’s bullshit. England has been turning its streets into battle scenes from when the Mods and Rockers used to get it in back in the 50s and 60s. England wrote the script for hooliganism. People are sick and fed up of living in shithouse conditions, with a shit government that does nothing, that manifests itself in whats going on now. Its not rocket science.

102. Harlem World Says:

England is burning..

*chris rock smile*

stay safe english nahggers tho

103. Big_seth Says:

RIGZ Says:
    August 10th, 2011 at 5:45 pm
    Yeah, its a new day. The City will NEVER be the same again.

I wonder what Gaddafi is saying right now…

him and Murdoch.

104. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

I wonder what Gaddafi is saying right now…

gaddafi- “kizzas is crazy!!”

105. Big_seth Says:

in a different way of course.

not that murdoch and Gaddafi are thinking similar things about now.

106. jderrida Says:

in a different way of course.

not that murdoch and Gaddafi are thinking similar things about now.

Murdoch most likely relieved to not be the Media’s punching bag.

Gaddafi is planning his escape route.

107. Harlem World Says:

Gaddaffi is probably laughing and enjoying the Imperial English crumbling..

The Imperial English pressured the UN and NATO for airstrikes for a couple protests in Libya, this is karma.

The worlds biggest hypocrites…

108. kevKONGquistador Says:

nas gonna be in central park tomorrow for the last date of the distant relatives tour.

that shit will be ill….but most of yall NYC nahkis are ingrates who really don’t deserve that.

i suggest you check that out tho. last time nas did a park concert talib kweli hopped the fence to get in.

thas stannin.

109. RIGZ Says:

@Eng, when you say these things, or try to, they cut you off the TV and will NEVER replay ur segment.

LOOK: youtu.be/biJgILxGK0o

Pundits have blatantly been on air saying they dont WANT to understand the cause..they think there isnt one

110. Tong Po Flo Says:

^ Hmm sounds familar

111. EnglandRepresent Says:

Stand up London Town. I’m getting my shit together for work. Be easy Rigga.

112. EnglandRepresent Says:

LOOK: youtu.be/biJgILxGK0o

^^On the Australian news they’re saying that this is a product of a disaffected people who are tired of living in the conditions they live in so the right message has been getting some play out here. I’ll peep the youtube link mate.

113. Tong Po Flo Says:

^ *daps cosmic kev*

thanks for the heads up yo