Video: Blu ft. Nia Andrews – My Sunshine

This is the firs single off Blu’s NoYork! album.

13 Responses to “Video: Blu ft. Nia Andrews – My Sunshine”

1. rex hussla Says:

Vasily took it to a place you can’t come back from

RIP Vagily

2. JihaD Says:

Harlem World Says:
    August 9th, 2011 at 6:10 pm

dont forget to take them enlargement pills every night!

Lemme find out Vagasilly was Big Boi’s supplier…. SMH.

JihaD

3. Harlem World Says:

vasily, why it gotta beeeee liiiike that

small penis syndrome got you mad at the world? hmm?

life is harsh, dont hug me

4. Adeeso Mobatu Says:

Africa is my home :)

5. rex hussla Says:

This is the firs single

Firs (Abies) are a genus of 48–55 species of evergreen conifers in the family Pinaceae. They are found through much of North and Central America, Europe, Asia, and North Africa, occurring in mountains over most of the range. Firs are most closely related to the cedars (Cedrus); Douglas-firs are not true firs, being of the genus Pseudotsuga.

So this track is about plants and how they need sunshine or something?

6. MiddleClassJoe Says:

stot Says:
    August 9th, 2011 at 6:08 pm
    # JihaD Says:
    August 9th, 2011 at 6:04 pm

shut your dirty mouth fuck nigger

……………………………………………

7. mcb Says:

rex hussla Says:

August 9th, 2011 at 5:52 pm
    FOXBOROUGH, Mass. — Patriots receiver Chad Ochocinco is still settling into his new surroundings in New England, and he’s taking an unusual approach to his living situation.

“I’m going to do something different, I’m actually going to stay with a fan for the first two, three weeks of the season,” he said Tuesday. “That should be fun, until I get myself acclimated and learn my way around.”

Ochocinco hasn’t yet picked the fan.

“I’m not sure how it’s going to work, but they have to have Internet and have to have Xbox,” he said. “That’s about it.”

Asked if he was serious, Ochocinco said, “Have I ever lied to you before?”

Told there were some “crazy” fans, Ochocinco said, “I rode a bull.”

mcb is gonna get dude suspended from a contact high

*sheds tear*
    this is the nicest thing anyone has ever said about me on here….

hahaha

my buddy tweeted that his house is avail. althought its like over an 60-75 minutes away from the stadium haaha.

im moving in a few weeks, otherwise HELL YEAH. id prob stop smoking just to ensure he didnt get suspended. well… at least in the house hahaha.

Ocho’s the man, if he really lives with a fan, I pray that it’s a semi normal one that will just let hte man practice rest and all that.

you know theyre gonna be like “help me out with fantasy, what you know about this and this guy”

then they’re gonna have to take Ocho first, otherwise hell be offended

8. MiddleClassJoe Says:

Adeeso Mobatu Says:
    August 9th, 2011 at 6:13 pm
    Africa is my home :)

”jou poes”.

9. mcb Says:

alright i gotta study
    peace

10. stot Says:

ya’ll done turned me into a racist

rip nahright

im officially retiring from this blog shit

this place sucks anyways

nerdright.com

homoright.com

monkeyright.com

peace

11. Adeeso Mobatu Says:

MiddleClassJoe Says:

August 9th, 2011 at 6:17 pm
    Adeeso Mobatu Says:
    August 9th, 2011 at 6:13 pm
    Africa is my home :)

”jou poes”.

This is extremely offensive. What did Adeeso do to you to deserve such dishonor? Gaan naai jou Ma.

12. &What?! Says:

Blu >

13. &What?! Says:

For the ‘Why I Love You’ video they should just make a collage of clips of Jay with Beanie, Kanye with Cons etc, like a history of Kanye and ‘Ye with their former homies. That shit would be dope imo.