image

Off Slaine’s “State Of Grace” mixtape hittin the net tomorrow, entirely produced by Statik Selektah.

Download: Link

122 Responses to “Slaine ft. Action Bronson & Ill Bill – Offensive Lines (Prod. by Statik Selektah)”

1. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

WHITE POWER!

2. rex hussla Says:

# koa29 Says:
    August 1st, 2011 at 9:02 pm

Something about “creative differences” SMH

Kanye just want his usual blouse style sets with grandiose lights…jay prolly want dumbed down digital sets … and they prolly just argued a bit, i don’t actually see any beef evolving

man…I was told EVERYTHING with the tour is on hold right now. They’re like scrambling, trying to put this all back together right now.

First they’re adding dates because of the “overwhelming response”

Now they might not have add ons, have takens dates off, and are going to “wait to see how sales do” to finish the tour schedule?!?!?

WTF

3. Harlem World Says:

Chicks with arm tats >>>

anywhere else is just uncivilized

emo/biker chicks >

hate the game…

4. Harlem World Says:

August 1st, 2011 at 8:58 pm
    “damn I was thinking about hooking up with him last nite but girrrl he is so CHEAP #icant”

Keep yo pussy then.

Bitch.

==============
    *fights an eagle*

5. mcb Says:

rex hussla Says:

August 1st, 2011 at 9:04 pm
    # koa29 Says:
    August 1st, 2011 at 9:02 pm

Something about “creative differences” SMH

First they’re adding dates because of the “overwhelming response”

WTF

word but its out fault music industry loses money….

TAKE MY MONEY STUPID (c) Fry from Futurama

6. mcb Says:

avalanche rap

but im gonna listen

*dreidel daps Ill Bill*

7. A chick Says:

thats fucked up hahaha, why would a dude admit that to a chick up front?
    ————
    Welcome to my world. Dude’s admit a lot of things to me and I dunno why, I just back away slowly…

8. Harlem World Says:

i just wanna say..

theres no such thing as a lesbian

yes there are gay niccas

but lesbians dont exist

9. junMaf*ckn Says:

3 of my favorite White Boy emcees…

10. A chick Says:

What r u guys saying mayne?? PRESALE for WTT begins at midnight.

F–that that I’m coppin regardless.

11. Harlem World Says:

kanye is a perfectionist on tour – he’ll be asking for extra this and more of that

jay just raps with a band playing – so i can see a possible disagreement between em

12. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

WRONG AGAIN

I have male friends for when I need a MALE FRIEND to do shit for me that I need a MAN to do.

Calling an EX <<<<<<<<<
    that's kind of a selfish relationship though

13. rex hussla Says:

# A chick Says:
    August 1st, 2011 at 9:08 pm

What r u guys saying mayne?? PRESALE for WTT begins at midnight.

F–that that I’m coppin regardless.

what city are you in?

I know that the LA show have been moved from October to December all of a sudden.

14. Smooth Says:

I SAID ANYBODY CAN GET BODIED TONIGHT…EVEN MY BROTHERS FROM THE TINYPANTSMOB
    *looks at b*
    *starts shootin*
    “shoot ya in the chest, break ur diagphram
    Bury u in the ground, so nobodys seeing b like a bad eye exam”

15. mcb Says:

not bad actualy

16. Smooth Says:

(Cause they make u read letters wen u get ur eyes checked)
    :-)

17. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

I SAID ANYBODY CAN GET BODIED TONIGHT…EVEN MY BROTHERS FROM THE TINYPANTSMOB

18. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Calling an EX <<<<<<<<<
    that's kind of a selfish relationship though

Most women are selfish. They've been raised that way.

Blame her momma.

It's your job to let her know you're not the guy to be used/neglected/disrespected

Woman don't want a man they can walk all over.

You gotta be assertive & let her know all the bullshit she pulls with other guys? You ain't having it.

*I'm a single guy who's last long term relationship ended in disaster. Take these words with a grain of salt.*

19. mcb Says:

wonder when that ill billX Sean P collab will happen. i know its after mic tyson, but thats it

20. Harlem World Says:

yo smooth – chill son…chill, we come in peace

21. Smooth Says:

“B’s a virgin…thats what we thought
    The only time a girls seeing B-balls is on the court”

22. A chick Says:

rex hussla Says:
    August 1st, 2011 at 9:10 pm
    what city are you in?
    ———–
    ATLANTA a/k/a every gay man’s utopia

23. mcb Says:

*I’m a single guy who’s last long term relationship ended in disaster. Take these words with a grain of salt.*

if you WERE ina long term relationship, as in, in the past, 75% chance AT LEAST that it ends in disaster

it isnt standard to leavee that situation “normal” too many bodily fluids exchanged, too much time together

talking to your ex (except for random pussy when necessary)<<<<<<<

24. Harlem World Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:
    August 1st, 2011 at 9:16 pm

Calling an EX <<<<<<<<<
    that's kind of a selfish relationship though

Most women are selfish. They've been raised that way.
    ================================

cosign 98% of women being users

25. mcb Says:

not to defend em but… who here hasnt “used” a woman for soem reason

cooking, comfortable bed, closer to work, whatever

26. Eastern_Digital Says:

Chill Smooth…this aint the time for a shootout.

27. Harlem World Says:

i love women – but damn theyre users smh

i thank god i was born stubborn

28. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

talking to your ex (except for random pussy when necessary)<<<<<<<

If it wasn't for the fact that I've seen her give birth to my daughter with a human vagina, I'd swear my kid's Mom was a demon.

A soul sucking, child support collecting demon.

29. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Gay niggas shooting rainbows at niggas now?

Woooowww…..

30. Harlem World Says:

mcb Says:
    August 1st, 2011 at 9:20 pm

not to defend em but… who here hasnt “used” a woman for soem reason
    ========================
    me – im a what you see is what you get type of guy – i believe this type of man is extinct now

im not into chasing, running after people etc – you can leave if you want – i wont stop you

31. Smooth Says:

Hook:
    I hit up B’s B.M (Baby Moma),
    On her BBM (Crazy Drama),
    I hit up B’s B.M (Baby Moma),
    On her BBM (Crazy Drama),

32. A chick Says:

US $59.50 – US $250.00
    US $59.50 Ticket + US $10.45 Fees =
    US $69.95
    US $250.00 Ticket + US $34.15 Fees =
    US $284.15
    ———————————
    What do you think I get for $284?

33. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

ATLANTA a/k/a every gay man’s utopia
    lmao

34. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

It IS weird that there isn’t a barrage of publicity around WTT like there was for BP3, or the hurricane of press and publicity stunts for MBDTF.

35. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

not to defend em but… who here hasnt “used” a woman for soem reason

cooking, comfortable bed, closer to work, whatever

True, but what did you have to do to get what you wanted?

And there’s a difference between girls & women.

Once they’ve become women, (a real woman who’s about something other then getting high, having the local crack dealer’s seed & living off public assistance for the rest of their lives) all the G you used to be able to run on em, that shits dead. You usually gotta give something to get something & the value of the two is usually wildly disproportionate.

36. mcb Says:

Harlem World Says:

August 1st, 2011 at 9:22 pm
    mcb Says:
    August 1st, 2011 at 9:20 pm

not to defend em but… who here hasnt “used” a woman for soem reason
    ========================

you’re straight forward, but u aint ever “used” one?

i mean im no pimp at all, and i got a conscience and everything, but theres been a time or two i have.

twas different times

37. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

What do you think I get for $284?

A night of passion with Memphis Bleek

38. Smooth Says:

I cut u open…C-Section
    Whats a “B” doing in the “C” Section

39. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

Most women are selfish. They’ve been raised that way.
    ================================

cosign 98% of women being users
    I don’t blame them for being selfish/users…they have to cash in while their stock is still high

for the most part (not always), women are judged based off looks & men of accomplishments

looks depreciate

40. mcb Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

August 1st, 2011 at 9:25 pm
    not to defend em but… who here hasnt “used” a woman for soem reason

cooking, comfortable bed, closer to work, whatever

True, but what did you have to do to get what you wanted?

And there’s a difference between girls & women.

oh i know girls run there game
    for me its,what do i want. although there were times in the past, hs, where id be too nice. that soured all that.

100% cosign the women vs girls

thats why i said i dont mind taking a real woman out now. not like in college where you just gotta go to a party on campus, then your room. no dinner, no bar…

if someone, male or female, deserves respect, i can and most likely will respect them

41. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

*edit off acomplishments

42. MiddleClassJoe Says:

I cut u open…C-Section
    Whats a “B” doing in the “C” Section

Self-ether.. this was exceptionally lackluster.

43. Harlem World Says:

you’re straight forward, but u aint ever “used” one?

twas different times

======================
    but whats the point in hiding what you wanna do – you get what you want by asking for it

44. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Smooth easy there.

C’mon man we can’t have you committing a massacre on the c-section.

Have mercy. I feel like anyone could be next.

45. mcb Says:

A chick Says:

August 1st, 2011 at 9:25 pm
    US $59.50 – US $250.00
    US $59.50 Ticket + US $10.45 Fees =
    US $69.95
    US $250.00 Ticket + US $34.15 Fees =
    US $284.15
    ———————————
    What do you think I get for $284?

*sees joke already made*

GA pit. in front., if that isnt at the venue… you already know, the best seats that arent VIP.

284… GAT DAMN.

#Jewish

46. Smooth Says:

Im ruthless….Stab u in your eyes,
    I’ll never let B see like before christ (BC/B see)

47. A chick Says:

One of my most attractive female friends’ is talking to a guy who looks like FREEWAY *eyeroll*

I’m pretty sure he knows what time it is and doesn’t care.

48. Harlem World Says:

closed mouth dont get fed

something on your mind, let it be known

49. mcb Says:

Harlem World Says:

August 1st, 2011 at 9:29 pm
    you’re straight forward, but u aint ever “used” one?

twas different times

======================

*listens and reflects*

i used to think i was too nice, then kind of a dick, then somewhere in between.

i like it when a women is straight forward, but its so rare. or maybe its because i cant hear them over the music

50. Harlem World Says:

$284 for a concert? smh

no thanks

51. A chick Says:

*sees joke already made*

284… GAT DAMN.

#Jewish
    ———————-
    It’s so confusing. The other day they had the VIP package up. Not sure if those prices are inclusive of that or not….prolly not thou :(

52. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:
    August 1st, 2011 at 9:28 pm

Most women are selfish. They’ve been raised that way.
    ================================

cosign 98% of women being users

looks depreciate
    ——————————————

THIS

Face it, women get their self-esteem from looks. No amount of feminist cultural revisionism will change that shit.

Attractive [enough] girls derive a sense of power from using it to get their way with men.

Just play the game and know that they will hit 28 and things will start to go downhill for them no matter what. Meanwhile if you’re a guy and doing it right, you’ll be getting better into your 30s.

53. MiddleClassJoe Says:

A night of passion with Memphis Bleek
    dead.

54. mcb Says:

@A chick

yeah it was the same for RTB too. on the livenation site they had 3 diff categories with slightly diff prices, than the rockthebells site.

id look at the venue page too and try to compare to other concerts.

55. jerry nice Says:

Left Toronto. Merk’d it!! Stevie Wonder told me that he like “How to Love”. Dope!

– Lil Wayne

So Stevie is apparently deaf as well.

56. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

Just play the game and know that they will hit 24 and things will start to go downhill for them no matter what. Meanwhile if you’re a guy and doing it right, you’ll be getting better into your 30s.
    fixed for accuracy

57. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

– Lil Wayne

So Stevie is apparently deaf as well.

BOW!

58. Smooth Says:

Raps on mute…Better speak up
    Only time b’s got a “strap” is if we talkin bout b-cup’s

(bra strap)

59. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

WTT will NOT be better than Take Care. Mark my words.

And it will undersell, too. I can’t believe how little effort was put to market an album with two of of the 6 biggest stars in rap.

60. Harlem World Says:

im not rolling the red carpet out for a woman, regardless of how good she looks

there is no compromise for a bawse

61. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Smooth Says:
    August 1st, 2011 at 9:36 pm

Raps on mute…Better speak up
    Only time b’s got a “strap” is if we talkin bout b-cup’s

(bra strap)
    ———————————–

Can’t be explaining your lines like that in the liner notes bro. If you’re not confident in them who will be?

62. Harlem World Says:

7’s >>>>>

shoutout to you

63. Smooth Says:

Just for the slow $won$’s…thats all

64. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

@smooth word

65. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

– Lil Wayne

So Stevie is apparently deaf as well.

BOW!

^Co-BOW!

66. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

im not rolling the red carpet out for a woman, regardless of how good she looks

there is no compromise for a bawse
    that’s the most reasonable/logical approach; especially since every year there’s thousands of younger more attractive versions of that same woman turning 18

still though sometimes seeing a pretty smile and nice curves & the pursuit for poon makes logic fly out the window

67. Smooth Says:

I take no gambles, fuck betters
    B hitting on A-Chick…call it “love letters”

68. A chick Says:

y’all trippin.
    “How to Love” is the best track Weezy put out all year.

69. Harlem World Says:

——————————-
    thats why you have to be straight forward , you dont neccessarily have to be rude about it

but youve got a job, you support yaself – you have bawse intentions

again ,this is all opinion – feel free to disagree

70. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

im not rolling the red carpet out for a woman, regardless of how good she looks
    You start putting chicks on a pedestal, they’ll start believing they belong there.

71. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

A chick Says:
    August 1st, 2011 at 9:44 pm

y’all trippin.
    “How to Love” is the best track Weezy put out all year.
    ———————————————-

72. Smooth Says:

This aint the finish…im just startin G
    My gun sings slow jamz…cause i’m A-R’n b

(R n B)

73. A chick Says:

lol!

ok ok.

1. 6’7
    2. How to Love

74. jerry nice Says:

y’all trippin.
    “How to Love” is the best track Weezy put out all year.

That may be true….that just attests to how terrible he is now. I didn’t make it through the whole song the first time I heard it. Heard it on the radio yesterday (which I usually never listen to), instantly changed the station. I have not heard a song by Lil Wayne I have enjoyed since that ep he put out. People fall in love with artists and are too scared to say when they start throwin up bricks and their music is shit.

75. jerry nice Says:

I kinda of take that back…6’7″ wasn’t the worst thing I’ve ever heard.

76. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

The key to doing things for a girl is to make sure you do it on your own terms, and not to “keep her happy” or because you’re afraid she’ll get bored of you. Chicks pick up on that shit.

77. Harlem World Says:

=========================
    to each his own i guess

i just think an independent woman stands out more – niccas wife these trophy wifes and lose all motivation – shoutout to tiger woods n em

she knows what she wants for the most part

78. Smooth Says:

No swag….with pathetic game
    Introduce urself as “b”, and she’ll still forget your name

79. mcb Says:

ah but why disagree when i can listen and reflect

*daps all*

im about to log off though, all done studying for the night. SMH i should really focus

80. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

6’7” was a DOPE ass song. I don’t care what anyone said.

I thought Wayne’s verse on Fire Flame was decent but not great, so first time I heard that song I was pretty happy.

81. Harlem World Says:

============================
    50 cent fans

people still gassing him up on twitter, saying “yo that latest track is the one..thats a hit right there – you the man fif”

tell the truth maaaane!

82. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

======================
    Chuuch

You can do nice things for her as long as she knows she don’t run shit.
    And always make it apparent that you have options.

A man without different options is a man at the mercy of whatever broad decides to give you a shot of puss.

83. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

peace mcb

84. Deen Says:

What do you think I get for $284?

An entry into a random drawing to lick a beige nigga’s taint. No homo.

85. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Like I said before, Otis would be a great song for a commercial.

86. jerry nice Says:

50 cent fans

tell the truth maaaane!

Great Example. That shit he put out last week was probably the worst 50 song I have ever heard. The one that was supposed to be his single or whatever

87. Shooter Says:

that Racks remix is this best Weezy track this year IMO

88. Smooth Says:

Nothing but love for B…his name is just easy to practice wordplay lol…he knows its all fun

89. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

6’7” was a DOPE ass song. I don’t care what anyone said.
    =================================
    It was. And some of his recent features have been dope.

Sorry For The Wait was Wayne on cruise control, but he’s still sharper then a lot of cats that get hyped up on the blogs.

I think Wayne is facing the inevitable backlash that comes when you get as big as he’s become. Coupled with the fact he did some jail time & isn’t doing the same kinda drugs as he was during his peak, people have doubts.

But I think Tha Carter IV can be just as good as Tha Carter III, which in hindsight, wasn’t as good as it was hyped up to be.

90. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

=======================
    I refuse to comment on that man’s music anymore.

I just SMH.

91. Troyvul Says:

Women >>>>

I dont hate gays but god damn that must suck (Hiyooo!)

92. Shooter Says:

lol, there are no winners in these Reebok x Swizz Beatz advetisements

93. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Shooter Says:
    August 1st, 2011 at 9:54 pm

that Racks remix is this best Weezy track this year IMO
    —————————————–

When Wayne raps over those southern hits with atrocious rap he usually does a great job. And he always does a couple on every official mixtape.

94. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

=========================
    Marketing? Promo?

These guys are “The Throne”.

They don’t need no stinking promo.

They got Rap Radar & Hot 97.

95. Troyvul Says:

lol, there are no winners in these Reebok x Swizz Beatz advetisements
    Those shoes are fucking trash lmao

96. Tong Po Flo Says:

No swag….with pathetic game
    Introduce urself as “b”, and she’ll still forget your name

^ battle raps >>>

*logs onto url.tv on GP*

97. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Those shoes are fucking trash lmao

Reebok’s are trash. Have been ever since they put out G-Unit sneakers.

98. Deen Says:

Actually, C3 was awful. Fabolous had the best verse on it.

99. Harlem World Says:

dont pay too much attention to 1st weeks – jay x kanye will always go platinum

100. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:
    August 1st, 2011 at 9:57 pm

=======================
    I refuse to comment on that man’s music anymore.

I just SMH.
    —————————————–

He REALLY should go the route Eminem went if he’s going to make any musical changes at all.

He’s not the MC that Em is but he’s got a gritty style that could work if he actually did more frank, almost confessional type shit.

Honestly even if he nails that sound he’s going for it will only sell singles. Won’t sell albums OR gain him any artistic cred.

101. C. Dufflebags Says:

Ferrari Boyz season is here…

BURR

102. hl Says:

How was that Game mixtape? Did it have some bangers like Purp and Patron?

103. Shooter Says:

yeh, Rollin and Gucci Gucci were dope too

104. Troyvul Says:

Ferrari Boyz season is here…
    it leaked?

105. hl Says:

Shooter Says:

yeh, Rollin and Gucci Gucci were dope too

^I should probably actually listen to that tape. I snatched Grove Street Party and deleted the rest.

106. Harlem World Says:

hl Says:
    August 1st, 2011 at 10:01 pm

How was that Game mixtape? Did it have some bangers like Purp and Patron?
    ============================
    Sooooo much better – it has replay value

107. HERoine HEADliner Says:

bucket lo like fuck it tho

108. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:
    August 1st, 2011 at 9:56 pm

6’7” was a DOPE ass song. I don’t care what anyone said.
    =================================
    It was. And some of his recent features have been dope.

————————————————

It’s not just that though. I agree his drop in skills is overstated, but its the fact that his formula and style aren’t as new an exciting as they were 2 years back.

So far I don’t know if C4 will show the wild streak that made C3 and his unofficial stuff so exciting.

Songs like Let the Beat Build, and Phone Home are awful on paper but sound awesome. They are actually what make C3 better than the average blockbuster LP. Best song on C3 was Dr. Carter. I dunno if he’ll try something like that on this LP.

109. Smooth Says:

August 1st, 2011 at 10:06 pm

It’s been said, b got no experience in Bed
    B comes at the start, even in the alphabet
    (II)

==============
    oh shit

chill son – put the toast down

113. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Shooter Says:
    August 1st, 2011 at 10:02 pm

yeh, Rollin and Gucci Gucci were dope too
    ——————————-

yep. The beat on Gucci Gucci was always dope, it just needed someone better to rap over it. Thank you Wayne.

114. C. Dufflebags Says:

Troyvul Says:
    August 1st, 2011 at 10:03 pm

Ferrari Boyz season is here…
    it leaked?

115. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Wiz is on that Game mixtape…and yet he dissed Wiz on Uncle Otis?

Game’s the worst.

116. JihaD Says:

BSG, if you see this, hit me up, homie.

*daps whoever deserves dap*

*vanishes*

JihaD

117. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

This Jay interview from today sucks.

118. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

alright later guys

119. HERoine HEADliner Says:

BSG, if you see this, hit me up, homie.
    its called email dunny

120. Smooth Says:

My bullits dont discriminate, my caps hit all…
    “b” makes no paper, even his name ain’t “capital”

(capital=money.)

121. Nah Right » Video: William Cooper ft. Ill Bill – Beware of The Pale Horse Says:

[…] Previously: Slaine ft. Action Bronson & Ill Bill – Offensive Lines (Prod. by Statik Selektah) […]

122. Nah Right » Nickel Plated ft. Action Bronson – Raped & Smothered Says: