Video: French Montana – Straight Cash + Shot Caller (Live @ Southpaw, BK)

French Montana did “Straight Cash” and “Shot Caller” at Brooklyn’s Southpaw for one of those vitaminwater uncapped performances.

via FADER

Previously: French Montana ft. Waka Flocka – Move That Cane

86 Responses to “Video: French Montana – Straight Cash + Shot Caller (Live @ Southpaw, BK)”

1. mcb Says:

yo before i go, i think thats the text samir

SMH

but its a fac tthat there are WAYYYYYYYYY more rules commandments in the Torah, than blessings/good things.

but one commandment is to be happy.

thats the one i try to follow. if im happier driving to ease my mind on saturday, then thats how ill do it

the whole definition of “work” is a littlle whack in my opinioon

its not “work” to flicka lightswitch or hit “on” on the tv remote

2. Samir Says:

Darwin was born in 1809. He married his cousin. A couple of his children likely died from the effects of inbreeding. He came up with his scientific ideas on a boat, while knowing nothing about genetics.

So why are his personal beliefs and scientific prowess under fire for how evolution is thought of today?

3. Captain Planet Says:

————————-

Um Because he is noted as the Father of It ?

Similar to how Thomas Jefferson is noted for owning slaves and sleeping with them while helping create a country based on slavery and racism.

4. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

How can you replace something you have if you are just as deficient ?

#Captain Planet AND Descartes GEMS

5. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

(II)

CP’s debate game>>>>

6. Harlem World Says:

You scientists/med student take his theory as gospel, its ok to criticize ol boy – he was wrong most of the time.

7. Samir Says:

Captain Planet Says:
    July 28th, 2011 at 5:18 pm

You keep proving my point Samir
    You saying Science is just as fallible if not more so than Religion helps me not you
    How can you replace something you have if you are just as deficient ?

Because I don’t use science to replace religion. I look to science to explain why thunder occurs, why mountains have formed, why there’s such a diversity in species around the world. I look to science for what surgeries are best for certain injuries, what drugs are most appropriate for treating malaria, etc.

Yes, how science explains these things may change – but it’s wayyy better than any religion has done. And since I don’t need something/someone to help me develop my moral compass, it’s cool that science doesn’t do that.

Science hasn’t replaced religion for me. I just don’t need religion.

8. 007 Says:

Nah niggas hatin tho

That Otis is serious. I tried to refrain from listening that shit is FIRE

9. Samir Says:

Captain Planet Says:
    July 28th, 2011 at 5:21 pm

Um Because he is noted as the Father of It ?

He came up with it 200 years ago. He lived in a different time, and he had nowhere the technology/resources people have today. So except for owing him some intellectual insight, the current theory has no relevance to his personal beliefs/faults.

Evolution occurs with drugs and bacteria all the time today. I could give a fuck what Darwin wrote 200 years ago.

10. Captain Planet Says:

Science hasn’t replaced religion for me. I just don’t need religion.

—————————–

I understand this and you said this before.

I’d like to know what you are trying to prove by still comparing them ?

If it’s not to have Science replace Religion then what is it ?

Are you going to do what the greatest minds of all time have not been able to ?

Absolutely prove Religion is False … right here on this nahright board ?

11. Camelot Says:

Faggot ass niggas that be scared to do they bids

Fuck you, we run you out of Nahright, you can’t live

Got your quiet niggaz, that relocated down South

Comin back to floss, then you got the jealous loudmouths

Shotsfired at whoever.

12. Harlem World Says:

Eugenics is your religion. It’s pretty clear to me.

13. Samir Says:

Would y’all rather we think thunder and lightning was an angry god? That the world is flat? That the universe/galaxy revolves around Earth?

I have a simple question, and it’s just one of curiosity of your individual religious beliefs. Why do y’all think good things happen to bad people?

14. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Lock the top lock,

Momma shoulda cuffed me to the radiator,

Why not? It might have saved me later.

15. 007 Says:

That Uncle Otis ain bad either

16. Honey Lips Louis Says:

Yo yo.

17. Captain Planet Says:

————————-

Harlem bringing up Darwins viewpoints is relevant because it shows the crazy ideas even the Father of Evolution was capable of due to Science

Science is 200 years older but it is not and never will be perfect

Science is a tool not a God that must be treated as such

18. Black brokaw Says:

Relgion was created to civilize savages

Science does its best to upgrade the civilized

19. Honey Lips Louis Says:

I get it in.

20. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Some niggas scheming some niggas plotting

But I’m a big dreamer,

^so watch ^me come up with something.

NaS >>>>>>>>>>>>> Camels

21. Captain Planet Says:

—————————–

I’m glad this came out.

I had a feeling this had nothing to do with Science

This is the motivation because your argument

This is your qualm with Religion

22. Honey Lips Louis Says:

Yo nate, approve the shwag.

23. Camelot Says:

Tired of riots, shit is quiet

Simple-minded fools infiltrate grimy crews

=====

Nas predicted the fall of Nahright comment section. And niggas still sleep on him.

STILL.

Shameful

24. Captain Planet Says:

Black brokaw Says:
    July 28th, 2011 at 5:33 pm

Relgion was created to civilize savages

Science does its best to upgrade the civilized

—————————-

Sounds like Kizza Talk

Bell Curve excerpt: They also stated that the average IQ of African Americans is 85; Latinos 89; Whites 103; Asians 106; and Jews 113.

So I guess that makes us the savages and Kizzas the Civilized right ?

25. Samir Says:

Captain Planet Says:
    July 28th, 2011 at 5:28 pm

I understand this and you said this before.
    I’d like to know what you are trying to prove by still comparing them ?
    If it’s not to have Science replace Religion then what is it ?
    Are you going to do what the greatest minds of all time have not been able to ?
    Absolutely prove Religion is False … right here on this nahright board ?

I’m not comparing them, I’m just trying to defend against the claim that scientific explanations changing over time is somehow a bad thing. Scientists just try to explain theories for why the world exists as it is right now. Science doesn’t make any moral claims, so how could it replace religion?

And I can’t prove religions are false. Nobody can. The idea of God is inherently unprovable, just like the idea of the Invisible Pink Unicorn, Russell’s teapot, or the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

26. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Black Brokaw
    0 mins ago
    Relgion was created to civilize savages

^this that Willie Lynch flow right here.

27. Samir Says:

Harlem World Says:
    July 28th, 2011 at 5:31 pm

Eugenics is your religion. It’s pretty clear to me.

I don’t agree with eugenics. Try again.

28. Eastern_Digital Says:

So I guess that makes us the savages and Kizzas the Civilized right ?

It means that blacks and latinos get worse education.

29. Black brokaw Says:

Religion provides morals and values

Science provides tools to spread such things

30. Camelot Says:

Bunch of triple cross niggas,
    Just Jersey-made niggas

31. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Sounds like Kizza Talk

So I guess that makes us the savages and Kizzas the Civilized right ?

^really wish I wasn’t at this intern ^so I could fully partake in this debate.

Good shit though CP.

KEP GOING!!!!

Can’t judge a race in a predetermined cultural exam.

32. Harlem World Says:

Black Brokaw
    0 mins ago
    Relgion was created to civilize you fuckin niggers

33. Samir Says:

Captain Planet Says:
    July 28th, 2011 at 5:33 pm

Science is 200 years older but it is not and never will be perfect
    Science is a tool not a God that must be treated as such

Darwin had crazy ideas because he lived in a time where racism was prevalent. Society has often sucked in the past, it’s not like this is a new discovery. And you’re right, science should not be treated as God.

34. Captain Planet Says:

———————————–

I didn’t say Science changing over time is a bad thing per se

My point is that that attribute makes it a subpar substitute for Religion. That is all.

Science may not make any moral claims but Scientists surely do.

And Religion shouldn’t be put in the same category as Urban Myths

” Science ” has confirmed a man named Jesus walked the Earth

We can search for the Loch Ness Monster in the sea

35. Camelot Says:

Niggas, mad cause they ain’t get a piece of that sale
    Cutthroat connivers

36. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

” Science ” has confirmed a man named Jesus walked the Earth

^but Jesus, Mary, and Joseph were common names back then.

It has also confirmed that the red sea was parted and that a central part of Gobleki Tepi was quickly turned from an utopia to a waistline around said biblical times.

Freaky shit mane.

37. Samir Says:

Captain Planet Says:
    July 28th, 2011 at 5:34 pm

—————————–
    I’m glad this came out.
    I had a feeling this had nothing to do with Science
    This is the motivation because your argument
    This is your qualm with Religion

Haha. That is my qualm with religion, but also believing in God in general. It’s actually very different from my defense of science though, as science doesn’t try to explain stuff like that. But yes, thinking along that road is one of the main reasons I don’t follow organized religion.

It’s hard to articulate my exact feelings on the existence of God, but as an attempt, it’d be apathy – I don’t know if a higher being does or doesn’t exist (like everyone), but I have no reason to think one does and it wouldn’t affect my lifestyle if one did. If that makes sense.

38. 007 Says:

“Eat dat pussy like cold pizza”

39. gramMasta Says:

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Former New York Yankees pitcher Hideki Irabu was found dead of an apparent suicide in the wealthy Los Angeles suburb of Rancho Palos Verdes, authorities said Thursday.

^ yikes

* puts on NYY FITTED CAP *

40. Captain Planet Says:

Eastern_Digital Says:
    July 28th, 2011 at 5:37 pm

So I guess that makes us the savages and Kizzas the Civilized right ?

It means that blacks and latinos get worse education.

—————————–

The Bell Curve is divided into four sections.

Part I argues that social stratification on the basis of intelligence has been increasing since the beginning of the twentieth century.
    Part II presents original research showing significant correlations between intelligence and various social and economic outcomes. For instance, based on data as of 1989 this section shows that among non-Hispanic whites, intelligence level (cognitive class) is a better predictor of poverty than parents’ socioeconomic class.
    Part III, by far the most controversial, examines what role IQ plays in contributing to social and economic differences between ethnic groups in the United States.
    Part IV discusses the implications of the findings for education and social policy in the United States.

41. Camelot Says:

This shit is gettin ridiculous. Motherfuckers is whilin i swear. The fuck, you gon “retire” but catch feelings over the fucks-not-given after your announcement?

Jersey-made-me, you a sucka nigga for that.

And Nation too.

42. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Moreover,

Science had confirmed that “man” split from the austroplicacus africanus to modern men and bushmen….

I don’t buy it though.

43. Samir Says:

The validity of IQ and g

One part of the criticism of The Bell Curve focused on the validity of IQ and g. William J. Matthews and Stephen Jay Gould (1994) listed four basic assumptions of The Bell Curve. According to Gould, if any of these premises are false, then their entire argument disintegrates (Gould, 1994)

44. Black brokaw Says:

There are religious sects whose purpose is to mislead

Just as there are scientific groups whose purpose is to mislead

45. Harlem World Says:

Darwin = racist
    Darwinism = racist theory

this is fact, this has been proven – unlike Darwin’s incorrect theory of Negores dying out – put whatever fancy label you want on it – social darwinism, natural selection etc

I’m done.

46. Black brokaw Says:

What I wrote has nothing to do with a bell curve. Anyone who has knowledge about that knows that it was not a scientific study and has already been proven not to be.

47. Camelot Says:

Young Buck

Blackflymusic Buck video shoot today in Nashville, TN… Looking for two females.. Txt 615-586-0056

No label? No management? This nigga just put the house number on facebook.

48. Samir Says:

CP, not going to answer my question? I know it’s diverging from the science discussion, but I was just curious if/how you resolved prayer with fate. That’s all.

49. Captain Planet Says:

————————-

Understood.

I will argue Science vs. Religion on here

But to argue specifically on the topic of Religion on here is suicide.

Good Luck tho

I seem to find that the people most adamant about fighting against religion are the people really looking for something

I hope you find it.

50. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Tisha CampBell Curves >>>>

51. Samir Says:

Similarly, in anthropologist C. Loring Brace in a review wrote that The Bell Curve made six basic assumptions at the beginning of the book. He argued that there are faults in every one of these assumptions.

52. Harlem World Says:

Survival of the fittest = negroes will be exterminated

do the knowledge – niggas dont even know how the term originated – from racists like Huxley and Darwin trying to prove that there are other genetically inferior races who will soon die out.

53. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Kizzas seems to be dying the fastest though.

Look up the stats. Look em up.

54. Black brokaw Says:

Survival of the fittest = negroes will be exterminated

doomsday theory/defeatist thought.

55. Samir Says:

Captain Planet Says:
    July 28th, 2011 at 5:45 pm

I hope you find it.

I’ve got no problem with people being religious. As long as it doesn’t affect me or my family (like the evolution/intelligent design in schools deal), I don’t care. I’ll only question people’s beliefs when they get in to the ‘prove my religion is false’ deal, like that’s a reasonable argument or something.

56. Captain Planet Says:

Samir Says:
    July 28th, 2011 at 5:45 pm

————————-

I don’t want to get to into my personal beliefs but I think I can give you a little bit of what you are looking for (n)

If you were praying during the Norway attacks and you were one of the ” lucky ” people that died, wouldn’t you be grateful ?

What saved you from dying? Probability ? Ballistics Testing ?

And if you do survive and believe God saved you and you want to do ” good things ” to repay Him. Is that a bad thing ?

There is so much out of our hands, we as humans are limited.

Quincy Jones has a sign at the entrance of his studio that says ” Leave Room for God ” because he knows there are powers greater than his talent and intellect at work when he creates classics

And if I were going under surgery with one of your Doctor Colleages I would be relieved if he knew there were more at work then his dexterity and skill in making a procedure a success. A Doctor overly confident in his power over life and the world would kind of scare.

I hope that kind of answers it.

You got me to talk more about Religion than I wanted to Samir

* Refrains from anymore Religion Talk *

57. Captain Planet Says:

If you were praying during the Norway attacks and you were one of the ” lucky ” people that *survived, wouldn’t you be grateful ?

58. Harlem World Says:

There are many scientists with that elitist, superior mind set – because scientists like Darwin said Negroes are inferior.

“While speaking at a conference in 2000, Watson had suggested a link between skin color and sex drive, hypothesizing that dark-skinned people have stronger libidos.

His lecture, complete with slides of bikini-clad women, argued that extracts of melanin – which gives skin its color – had been found to boost subjects’ sex drive. “That’s why you have Latin lovers,” he said, according to people who attended the lecture. “You’ve never heard of an English lover. Only an English patient.”

You gonna claim this was 200 years ago now? This is one of the men who discovered DNA.

59. Harlem World Says:

On October 25, 2007, Watson was compelled to retire as chancellor of the Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory on New York’s Long Island and from its board of directors, after Watson had been quoted in The Times the previous week as saying “[I am] inherently gloomy about the prospect of Africa [because] all our social policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours—whereas all the testing says not really.”

James Watson – one of the men who discovered DNA using science to justify racism. I see how you Darwin fanatics move…take ya mask off.

60. 007 Says:

Bow Wow>>>>>>>>>>
    Come Over
    Its goin down
    Dangerous

Please dont hate this lil nigga got some shit, he bout them hoes!

61. Harlem World Says:

One of the world’s most eminent scientists was embroiled in an extraordinary row last night after he claimed that black people were less intelligent than white people and the idea that “equal powers of reason” were shared across racial groups was a delusion.

The 79-year-old geneticist reopened the explosive debate about race and science in a newspaper interview in which he said Western policies towards African countries were wrongly based on an assumption that black people were as clever as their white counterparts when “testing” suggested the contrary. He claimed genes responsible for creating differences in human intelligence could be found within a decade.

He said there was a natural desire that all human beings should be equal but “people who have to deal with black employees find this not true”.

62. Samir Says:

Watson lost his job over his statements. Plenty of scientists have railed against eugenics, the Bell Curve book, etc. So because individual scientists say certain things, that discredits the sciences as a whole?

63. Samir Says:

Harlem World Says:
    July 28th, 2011 at 5:55 pm

So is DNA bullshit then?

64. Big545 Says:

Chad Johnson to the Pats? These niggas aint playing fair.

65. Captain Planet Says:

Samir Says:
    July 28th, 2011 at 5:59 pm

—————————-

No, but it should remind us to keep it in check because we know what it is capable of.

66. Black brokaw Says:

Americas sporting industry is based on Survival of the fittest. You think sports are racist to?

67. Samir Says:

“At lunch, the priests called me over to their table to pose a problem that had been troubling them. What, they wanted to know, was going on in America with all this talk about “scientific creationism”? One asked me: “Is evolution really in some kind of trouble. and if so, what could such trouble be? I have always been taught that no doctrinal conflict exists between evolution and Catholic faith, and the evidence for evolution seems both entirely satisfactory and utterly overwhelming. Have I missed something?”

A lively pastiche of French, Italian, and English conversation then ensued for half an hour or so, but the priests all seemed reassured by my general answer: Evolution has encountered no intellectual trouble; no new arguments have been offered. Creationism is a homegrown phenomenon of American sociocultural history—a splinter movement (unfortunately rather more of a beam these days) of Protestant fundamentalists who believe that every word of the Bible must be literally true, whatever such a claim might mean. We all left satisfied, but I certainly felt bemused by the anomaly of my role as a Jewish agnostic, trying to reassure a group of Catholic priests that evolution remained both true and entirely consistent with religious belief.”
    – Stephen Jay Gould

The same scientist who said the Bell Curve stuff was bullshit.

68. Captain Planet Says:

Black brokaw Says:
    July 28th, 2011 at 6:01 pm

—————————-

Ask Black Quarterbacks and White Halfbacks.

69. Harlem World Says:

So is DNA bullshit then?
    =============
    Do you agree with his comments?

70. Harlem World Says:

HAHAHAHAHAHA

72. Honey Lips Louis Says:

Honey Lips Louis > Sugar Tongued Slim

My tongue is sweeter.

My raps is tastier.

STS can go to hell.

HLL bitch. The Honey Lipped Louis V Don Dadda Bom Poppa.

Bet that.

73. Samir Says:

Captain Planet Says:
    July 28th, 2011 at 6:00 pm

Keep science in check? Why? Y’all show me some dangerous/racist claim that’s published in a scientific journal, and I’ll concede. Books that are published by scientists (and not critiqued by a review board) or the ramblings of some asshole (be clear, James Watson has been outed as a jackass for a long time) – anyone can do that. Scientists are a profession – they have their personal faults like any other profession.

74. Samir Says:

Harlem World Says:
    July 28th, 2011 at 6:03 pm

So is DNA bullshit then?
    =============
    Do you agree with his comments?

Of course not. But I still believe that DNA is how genetic information is transmitted from generation to generation. So because he’s racist, do you not believe in DNA?

75. Captain Planet Says:

Samir Says:
    July 28th, 2011 at 6:05 pm

————————–

I think you answered your own question.

76. Harlem World Says:

Samir Says:
    July 28th, 2011 at 6:06 pm

Harlem World Says:
    July 28th, 2011 at 6:03 pm

So is DNA bullshit then?
    =============
    Do you agree with his comments?

=================
    DNA makes sense for the most part. It’s got its flaws though. Thats for another time.

77. Eastern_Digital Says:

Science is 200 years older but it is not and never will be perfect

^^^^^^
    *turns up blank stare to trillion*

the fuck?

78. Samir Says:

Captain Planet Says:
    July 28th, 2011 at 6:08 pm

I think you answered your own question.

But the actions of an individual scientist will be suppressed by the scientific community as a whole. Science isn’t a homogenous body, which is why research occurs and theories change. James Watson has racist beliefs that he thinks are based in science, but no paper would ever publish his beliefs because he has no evidence. He’s kept in check by OTHER scientists.

I’m out though. Good talk.

79. Eastern_Digital Says:

————————–

I think you answered your own question.

smh. Science keeps itself in check.

80. Black brokaw Says:

If you you told harlem to debate a rock, he’d lose

81. Captain Planet Says:

Eastern_Digital Says:
    July 28th, 2011 at 6:10 pm

Science is 200 years older but it is not and never will be perfect

^^^^^^
    *turns up blank stare to trillion*

the fuck?

————————-

You’ve been trying to insert (n) yourself in a discussion you haven’t fully investigated.

We were discussing Darwin and Samir said why are the claims Darwin made 200 years ago relevant.

I said Science may be 200 years older ( now than it was in Darwin’s time ) but that doesn’t mean they are perfect.

C’mon fam.

82. Harlem World Says:

“2 white cups and I got that drank”

K

83. Captain Planet Says:

Samir Says:
    July 28th, 2011 at 6:11 pm

Fifty-two professors, most of them psychologists including researchers in the study of intelligence and related fields, signed an opinion statement titled “Mainstream Science on Intelligence”[8] endorsing the views presented in The Bell Curve. The statement was written by psychologist Linda Gottfredson and published in The Wall Street Journal in 1994 and reprinted in the Intelligence.[9] 100 of the 131 those invited (via mail) to sign the document, 100 responded, 52 signing, and 48 not signing, of which 11 said the statement did not represent the mainstream view of intelligence. Some of the signatories had been cited as sources for Murray and Herrnstein’s book.

84. Captain Planet Says:

* Daps Samir *

Good Talk

I’m out too.

* Daps Harlem World, TS and rest of the Dappable *

Stay Fly.

85. Zee! Says:

Late pass but yo how in the world did the Pats scoop Ocho Cinco?

86. Smooth Says: