Video: Joe Budden Interview w/ EMTheories

Joe talks about working with Slaughterhouse, Royce & Em’s recording process for Bad Meets Evil, his next studio album and his ideal label situation.

Props: emtheories

Previously: Grafh ft. Joe Budden – Its Just Music

26 Responses to “Video: Joe Budden Interview w/ EMTheories”

1. Harlem World Says:

We kno ur lurkin boy we ain forgot

“plus my shit is small as fuck”
    -stot

Fuckery

2. Captain Planet Says:

” No one gives a fuck about youuuuu / Boooo Whoooo !!! ” $WON$

Give the guy credit. He’s no KzA.

^ roff, the religous and racial debates became a lil too much for a young kza….

…the kizza could barely open a Motts applesauce let alone understand the racial divide between different groups.

r.i.p kza tho.

4. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

cOLD Says:
    July 26th, 2011 at 2:52 pm

Give the guy credit. He’s no KzA.

^ roff, the religous and racial debates became a lil too much for a young kza….
    —————————————-

fun times

5. Captain Planet Says:

” Can’t even make up your own fucking mind ! / You need other people’s approval / Other people’s Co-signs !!! ” – Army of $WON$

” You either all the way in or in for nothing ” – $WON$ Man Army

REAL NIGGA SHIT

* Performs Gangsta Activities to $WON$ Music *

6. Captain Planet Says:

There’s only $WON$ completely honest nah commentor.

7. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

KzA never really got to leave his mother’s basement though…

he was 35 years old + still living at home and not allowed to walk to the corner store by himself

I don’t blame the guy, the religious and racial debates must’ve been overwhelming

8. LeRoy Green Says:

Masta Killa/Timbo King – Armoured Truck >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

eagerly anticipating Timbo’s album From Babylon To Timbuk2

what the fuck is up with Jay-z’s face in that Otis daughter lite article… Fucker look like he in his final transformation on some Mutant shit.

10. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Bx Blue vs. KzA was legendary, too.

Blue came out of nowhere like 50 and ruined KzA Nah-career

11. Smooth Says:

When a “loved one” dies, we cry….y? Isnt it out of selfishness? Because without them our happiness is decreased?

——————————

No it’s because we care about them and now their gone.

prove it. this is a philosophical debate.
    can u prove to me that its out of caring and not out of selfishness?

its like when stot got bodied last night. there were no tears, nobody cared for his poor soul lol

12. Harlem World Says:

prodigy on murda muzik = probably best in ny at the time

13. b Says:

You kno what I’m bout
    Chicks (overweight)
    Whips (1992 Ford Taurus station wagon)
    Trips (to Wal-mart)
    The beauty’s of life (Word, I feel you my nig.)

^^yall niggas is crazy

14. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

lmao

r.i.p stot

15. b Says:

and the way chea(no homo) cleverly flipped stots comment was hilarious, even he was laughing, stot demonstrated the proper way to handle the ether.

16. LeRoy Green Says:

cOLD Says:

July 26th, 2011 at 2:56 pm

^^^^^^

*clinks link*

*CRYING REAL TEARS*

WTF

17. Harlem World Says:

They’re making a video for Otis :/

It was ok – not video worthy. But they’re at the level where they can just do that, people will buy it and love it. Scary….

*flips 2 cents in the air*
    *shudders*

18. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:
    July 26th, 2011 at 2:56 pm

KzA never really got to leave his mother’s basement though…

————————————————-

No yeah I definitely felt sorry for him but at the same time you couldn’t help but laugh when his dad came on a week later with all that shit about cyber-bullying.

19. Troyvul Says:

Stot is RIP? What he do now? Was Rex the shooter?

20. tHe KiD fRanKiE Says:

B
    0 mins ago
    You kno what I’m bout
    Chicks (overweight)
    Whips (1992 Ford Taurus station wagon)
    Trips (to Wal-mart)
    The beauty’s of life (Word, I feel you my nig.)

^^yall niggas is crazy

^out of all the shitt typed u cosigned that huh Brandon?

21. Captain Planet Says:

Smooth Says:
    July 26th, 2011 at 2:56 pm

——————————

No it’s because we care about them and now their gone.

prove it. this is a philosophical debate.
    can u prove to me that its out of caring and not out of selfishness?

———————

How can you prove it’s selfish tho ?

If they truly loved the other person they will feel bad they are gone … but if they are religious they’ll feel happy for THEM because they believe they are in a better place.

22. Harlem World Says:

Nahggers came out with the pre sharpened shanks (ll) and razors for Stot…

prison yard savagery

23. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

new post

24. tHe KiD fRanKiE Says:

B
    1 min ago

^ no sign he was wounded n hence not showed up today

25. b Says:

tHe KiD fRanKiE Says:
    July 26th, 2011 at 2:59 pm
    B
    0 mins ago
    You kno what I’m bout
    Chicks (overweight)
    Whips (1992 Ford Taurus station wagon)
    Trips (to Wal-mart)
    The beauty’s of life (Word, I feel you my nig.)

^^yall niggas is crazy

^out of all the shitt typed u cosigned that huh Brandon?

^who said I co signed that my g?I just laughed @ it.stop picking on me frankie, I hate currensy not u.

26. e.m. theories Says:

thanks for the repost, much appreciated fam!