Meek Mill ft. Mel Love – Middle Of Da Summer

Meek Mill’s upcoming Dream Chasers mixtape will be out on August 11th. After the jump there’s part 1 of a “Dream Chaser” documentary on Meek’s rise to stardom.

Download: Link

Previously: Young Chris ft. Meek Mill & Freeway – Lay Low

80 Responses to “Meek Mill ft. Mel Love – Middle Of Da Summer”

1. big_seth Says:

Harlem World Says:
    July 22nd, 2011 at 4:08 pm
    I’m excited for WTT. There is no way an album of Jay x Kanye trading verses can be a bad thing.

It might not change the world, but is should at least be decent.

2. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Truthfully, the only reason I gave Rick Ross a chance after Jeezy and killed him on the Hustlin Remix was because I heard there was a 50 diss in Mafia Music.

The diss sucked, and Ross got owned later, but I noticed he got better at rapping and that beat was on of the best he’s ever rapped over.

So it worked for him, even if he took an L on that actual beef.

3. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

Lol @ Meek Mill’s glamor shot

4. Harlem World Says:

cory gunz, meek, nicki minaj

started off doing the hood dvd’s now they either made it or are almost there

5. why? Says:

Rappers who overemphasize MCing in place of writing great SONGS are like rock bands that care to much about instrumental solos than actually writing good songs.

*applauds*

6. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Smooth Says:
    July 22nd, 2011 at 4:34 pm

WHOAH RNC just dropped a GEM
    —————————–

i do what i can

7. stot Says:

# RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:
    July 22nd, 2011 at 4:32 pm

stot Says:
    July 22nd, 2011 at 4:30 pm

i remember when i heard the “monster” snippet that was out way before mbdtf with just rozay’s part and like a minute of ye’s verse… that shit had my so hype.
    ——————————–

haha same here. I don’t think I’ve ever listened to a snippet that much. I thought he and Rozay were going to go back and forth, too. What actually happened was better, though.

i still haven’t forgiven nicki for ruining “monster”

8. stot Says:

Meek’s rise to stardom

k

9. stot Says:

meek mill = jar jar binks

10. rex hussla Says:

Whoaaa back up man

11. Harlem World Says:

# RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:
    July 22nd, 2011 at 4:35 pm

So it worked for him, even if he took an L on that actual beef.

same as i

i think that was his plan, and if so it worked well

12. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

*Daps niggas*

*kizzas too*

All I got is this keyboard. This’ll do.

13. b Says:

^welp.RNC just destroyed any point I made.thanks. and thanks, great point.(none)

14. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

stot Says:
    July 22nd, 2011 at 4:36 pm

i still haven’t forgiven nicki for ruining “monster”
    —————————————-

you either love or hate that verse. I actually think she stole the show [ye had the best verse though]

15. Casket Face Says:

no Mac Miller “Best Day Ever” video?

16. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

Meek Millz = Lupe Fiasco with shellfish poisoning

17. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

@ b, why?: I try

18. b Says:

i still haven’t forgiven nicki for ruining “monster”

^NIGGA SHE MADE MONSTER

19. stot Says:

*sniffffffffff* i smell a massacre, seems to be the only way to back u bastards up

jay’s verse on monster>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

20. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Troubleshooter1900 Says:
    July 22nd, 2011 at 4:38 pm

*Daps niggas*

*kizzas too*

All I got is this keyboard. This’ll do.
    —————————-

lol *daps*

21. The Cool Says:

9am in Dallas still sounds ill in the whip. Probably Drake’s greatest song. Between that and Fear.

22. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

Casket Face Says:
    July 22nd, 2011 at 4:40 pm

no Mac Miller “Best Day Ever” video?

^^^ That was posted earlier

23. rex hussla Says:

Fans can now order the Duck Down Season Pass consisting of:

* Pharoahe Monch ‘W.A.R. (We Are Renegades)’ CD
    * Random Axe CD
    * Pete Rock & Smif N Wessun ‘Monumental’ CD
    * Black Rob ‘Game Tested, Streets Approved’ CD
    * 9th Wonder & Buckshot ‘The Solution’ MP3 Album Download

* Custom Duck Down Running Man Logo zip drive (2GB)

* Autographed 11 x 17 Duck Down Season Pass Poster

The entire package is only $55.

damn…this is actually a pretty good deal.

24. stot Says:

*daps TS*

25. Smooth Says:

WHOAH RNC just dropped a GEM
    Its reason some1 like cudi got signed by Ye, day n night was weak from a technical lyrical stand point…but it was a great fucking song….where as some 1 like terminology struggles to get a deal

26. b Says:

RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:
    July 22nd, 2011 at 4:40 pm
    @ b, why?: I try

^ I cant even argue homie, u made a great point.that rock n roll comparison shut me down completely.

27. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

Cudders > Term

28. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

@ harlem: Yeah that’s what I think. There’s no other reason he randomly tossed that line there in a song that otherwise had nothing to do with it.

29. Smooth Says:

Meek’s rise to stardom

*in tears*

30. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

*daps b, smooth*

31. Black Says:

i still haven’t forgiven nicki for ruining “monster”

^^^^^^^^^^

Thats funny, I feel like thats the best verse she ever has ever written and will ever write in her life.

32. Smooth Says:

Welcome to Heartbreak is a timeless song. That, amazing, pinochio story, robocop, paranoid and heartless were all dope. Im not mad @ 808s at all.

33. Harlem World Says:

# E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:
    July 22nd, 2011 at 4:44 pm

Cudders > Term

cosign

kid cudi >>>

34. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

Nah dudes love Nicki Minaj/Wiz/Big Sean

I am so unbelievably disappointed with some of you :(

35. Casket Face Says:

Nah’sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:
    July 22nd, 2011 at 4:42 pm
    Casket Face Says:
    July 22nd, 2011 at 4:40 pm

no Mac Miller “Best Day Ever” video?

^^^ That was posted earlier

video > anything today

36. Harlem World Says:

Im not mad @ 808s at all

cosign – when he’s not singing its actually quite good imo

paranoid >>>

love lockdown was trash tho

37. b Says:

I woke up one morning and it suddenly wasnt cool to be a good rapper anymore, its like being wack is in style.

38. Smooth Says:

i still haven’t forgiven nicki for ruining “monster”

^^^^^^^^^^

This. Nickis verse on Monster>>>>>>>>
    Yeezy beasted too, but Nickis verse was so different and creative that hers is what the song is remembered for

39. Smooth Says:

@b i emailed the beat

40. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Smooth Says:
    July 22nd, 2011 at 4:47 pm

Welcome to Heartbreak is a timeless song.
    —————————————–

This was my favourite song on 808s. Lyrics were lame even for that album but he got the sound DOWN on that song.

41. Harlem World Says:

# Nah’sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:
    July 22nd, 2011 at 4:47 pm

Nah dudes love Nicki Minaj/Wiz/Big Sean

I am so unbelievably disappointed with some of you :(

i love nicki minajs face and cleavage , her ass is fake :(

wiz music fell off, big sean is meh

42. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Nicki Minaj looks like a whory version of my sister so I’m not a fan of her looks. :/

But yeah barely anybody here cosigns Nicki or Big Sean.

43. Black Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^

I blame the take over of “swag”. There were always a few niggas getting away with uninspired lyrics due to delivery, charisma(nh) etc… Now tho that shit is the norm.

44. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

Game Says “Uncle Otis” Is “Just Fun,” Not A Jay-Z Dis – XXL

45. stot Says:

# Smooth Says:
    July 22nd, 2011 at 4:45 pm

Meek’s rise to stardom

*in tears*

right? lmao, the fuck..

46. b Says:

Smooth Says:
    July 22nd, 2011 at 4:49 pm
    @b i emailed the beat

^appreciated, I wont dissapoint.

47. b Says:

disappoint

48. stot Says:

# Black Says:
    July 22nd, 2011 at 4:46 pm

i still haven’t forgiven nicki for ruining “monster”

^^^^^^^^^^

doubt she even wrote it.

then again, just about everything nicki is on ruins it for me

49. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

vibe.com/posts/v-exclusive-game-breaks-down-jay-z-diss-track-uncle-otis-its-just-truth

50. Random Says:

They all suck but

Wiz<<BIg Sean<<Nicki

51. Smooth Says:

My name is Smooth, and I Co-Sign Nicki Minaj. As a rapper and physical entity. Yea her album was tridash and she is reduced to bubblegum songs and gimmicks, but shes gotta put food on the table. If u think she isnt capable of beasting ur just ignorant.

52. Harlem World Says:

# Nah’sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:
    July 22nd, 2011 at 4:52 pm

Game Says “Uncle Otis” Is “Just Fun,” Not A Jay-Z Dis – XXL

bi polar

53. Casket Face Says:

from the looks of maber rose’s nudes i see why wiz be simpin’ like that…he gotta stay strong tho’

54. Black Says:

, big sean is meh

^^^^^^^^^^

Big Sean the type of nigga to get on a track and say “okery dokery” or some shit.

55. THe KiD FRanKiE Says:

#Flyboys

Niggas dat ainn fly or whatever stay hatin

We get it

56. stot Says:

# RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:
    July 22nd, 2011 at 4:51 pm

barely anybody here cosigns Nicki or Big Sean.

big sean’s been getting sympathy co-signs lately

talkin bout “why u guys hatin on big sean? he not the worst rapper or nothin”

then that became

“im now a big sean fan” – kid frankie

smh

57. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

Here is a dome shot to this n—a named Otis/
    Niggas think they the coldest but n—a you just the oldest/
    N—az be chasin they youth but its gone/
    Yo, ‘Ye this n—a ain’t even wanna put you on and you turn around and put on Shawn…”

58. b Says:

big sean aint bad as yall think and theres a lot of originality in his style, yall just heard it from another rappers lips before he even got the chance.he better than spitta

59. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

does she have a twitter?

60. Casket Face Says:

bwoi eye dew eit

61. Harlem World Says:

fox & kim didnt even write their best songs, so i dont know how people can be mad at nicki – you can tell she looks up to them, or used to

she can rhyme when she wants to tho

62. big_seth Says:

I been listening to CuDI a lot.

Its not what I consider rap really, but shit is dope music.

I still maintain that the original “A Kid Named CuDi” was his best project tho.

63. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

b Says:
    July 22nd, 2011 at 4:57 pm

Whats original? He is saying the exact same things Kanye was saying a couple years ago

64. Random Says:

E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

July 22nd, 2011 at 4:57 pm
    does she have a twitter?

*dead*
    *comes back from the dead to find her twitter*

65. Black Says:

^^^^^^^^^

Nah b I normally agree with you but that nigga Sean is Captain Cornball.

66. stot Says:

boiiiiiiiiiiii haaaa ah dew itttt like oh my gosher wobbledy bobbledy”

#bigseanGEMS

67. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

I don’t like wiz, but I respect his G.

Really real talk.

Just as I don’t like Amber and her getting by solely on her looks and being an attention smut muppet. I’d still hate-fuck the shit outta her tho.

#realniggashit.

68. big_seth Says:

I be all day rollin’ in my whip, got my sippin’ cup out on the low.
    I keep two pretty woman by my side, I’m cooler than a polar bear’s toes
    And I say,
    Cleveland is that, Cleveland is the, Cleveland is the reason I’m cool.
    Cleveland is that, Cleveland is the, Cleveland is the reason I’m leanin’.
    Cleveland is that, Cleveland is the, Cleveland is the reason I’m cool.
    Cleveland is that, Cleveland is the, Cleveland is my, my city, city.”

This shit had me thinking maybe Cleveland aint as bad as it seems from afar… then LBJ reminded niggas.

69. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

I’m not even mad about Big Sean being on the new WizxSpitta.

Out of the 4 songs out so far, he spazzed on one [OTTR] and I can’t even notice him on the others.

I’m alright with that.

70. Smooth Says:

B
    5 mins ago
    Smooth Says:
    July 22nd, 2011 at 4:49 pm
    @b i emailed the beat

^appreciated, I wont dissapoint.

B
    4sure, gime some feedback on the beat

71. stot Says:

# Black Says:
    July 22nd, 2011 at 5:00 pm

Sean is Captain Cornball.

this. like more so than drake. that’s really fucking hard to do.

72. Black Says:

@Casket

Yeah Amber’s bad as shit so its understandable. Niggas in his camp gotta tell him to treat like his 1st touchdown:

“Act like you been there before.”

73. big_seth Says:

RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:
    July 22nd, 2011 at 4:51 pm

But yeah barely anybody here cosigns Nicki or Big Sean.

Tell her to DM me fam…

74. Harlem World Says:

@ ts1900

i never really thought amber was as fine as people say, but to each his own

75. b Says:

B
    5 mins ago
    Smooth Says:
    July 22nd, 2011 at 4:49 pm
    @b i emailed the beat

^appreciated, I wont dissapoint.

B
    4sure, gime some feedback on the beat

^I like it, I know it aint ya best, but its cool, theres a lot of ways to approach it and I’m thankful.

76. b Says:

did yall google niya lee, she finer than amber, no hair too.

77. S.I.C.K Says:

meek mill=sam cooke`s bastard son.check the pic

78. big_seth Says:

I’d honestly just rather hear How Fly 2 than big Sean on that shit,

but I don’t think he is taking away from the dope of the tracks. They are all hella cool so far.

He just seems a little out of place. Like a pretend stoner. Wiz and Spitta really do that shit and it shows… Sean aint bout that life… and it shows.

79. MissInfo.tv » New Music: Meek Mill Feat. Mel Love “Middle Of Da Summer” Says:

[…] Props to Nation/NahRight […]