Video: Vado’s “Always On” for Nike Sportswear

Vado crafts this track for Team Nike‘s “Always On” music video series campaign.

Nike Sportswear announces the release of a six-episode video series as part of its “Always On,” campaign, which highlights the lifestyles of select Nike athletes. Each video is coupled with an original song from an emerging recording artist with ties to sports. These music videos highlight their diverse stories – on and off-court, in and out of the studio, in all aspects of their daily lives.

The music video series also showcases athletes such as Lamar Odom, whose video features an original track by burgeoning Ohio rapper Stalley. Budding Canadian rapper Saukerates lends his original track to hockey player, PK Subban’s video portrait.

Previously: Vado – Let It Burn (Fuck Yo Life) (Prod. by Streetrunner)

68 Responses to “Video: Vado’s “Always On” for Nike Sportswear”

1. Slumbilical Says:

Niccas be fantasizing about bitches who baby their man and care for their man but I don’t want all that shit.

Give me some fucking room.

I don’t want some fat bitch as my servant.

My chick got her own friends, own paycheck, own everything.

I like a bitch that doesn’t “need” me – that same bitch that has your drinks and your fucking food and your head and her sweatpants and all that other gross shit ready is the same bitch that will scream at you if you come home late.

I don’t need a bitch tracking me down like GPS.

Yall cats fantasizing over gross bitches, tho.

2. Mini Daddy Says:

type broad you come home and she in her college sweat pants chefing up and got your fav beverage on chill, the remote ready at your seat and makes no qualms about giving top.

This girl exists but guarantee she’s fat as fuck.
    ===
    nahright nigs lust after obese women

3. stot Says:

# Mini Daddy Says:
    July 21st, 2011 at 3:54 pm

nahright nigs lust after obese women

cBc

4. Hoskins Says:

nahright nigs lust after obese women

^^ #stotGems

5. Remixznflow Says:

Mini Daddy Says:
    July 21st, 2011 at 3:54 pm

This girl exists but guarantee she’s fat as fuck.
    ===
    nahright nigs lust after obese women

man you motherfuckin right…

a woman like that of any size is a blessing…to all mankind…

6. Captain Planet Says:

Most men are looking for their mothers in their women.

Most black males’ mothers were not anorexic.

7. S.I.C.K Says:

I like a bitch that doesn’t “need” me
    wise words from a bitch ass nigga

8. 007 Says:

nahright niggers lust after obese women

^^ #stotGems

Fixed

9. stot Says:

lol fuck you guys

10. rex hussla Says:

Budding Canadian rapper Saukerates

Damn…Sauk has been up and coming since like ‘98

11. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

Why did the woman cross the road?
    It doesn’t matter, why was she out of the kitchen in the first place?

12. Hoskins Says:

Yeah stot does walk around the comment section with a white hood on

13. S.I.C.K Says:

Most men are looking for their mothers in their women
    wise words from a man in tights

14. stot Says:

Remixznflow Says:
    July 21st, 2011 at 3:57 pm

Mini Daddy Says:
    July 21st, 2011 at 3:54 pm

This girl exists but guarantee she’s fat as fuck.
    ===
    nahright nigs lust after obese women

man you motherfuckin right…

yuck

remexicano the chubby chaser

15. Hoskins Says:

Where are the Troyvul wifey pics?

16. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

Most men are looking for their mothers in their women.
    makes sense

17. Slumbilical Says:

S.I.C.K Says:

July 21st, 2011 at 3:57 pm
    I like a bitch that doesn’t “need” me
    wise words from a bitch ass nigga

I’m the bitch ass?

Come to Chicago and say that to my fucking face, pussy.

Exactly.

Exactly.

You won’t come out, you won’t meet me, you won’t say shit, you won’t be anywhere I be.

I have posted my exact street corner on NR like 10 times.

But in fact if your vagina-having, fruit-tart ass come to Chicago, I will meet you anywhere and bring all your goons.

I am unstable and slightly psychotic. My parents were hard on me. I can take anything. I will fight you until you cut my limbs off. I will make an example out of you and then drive straight to my lawyer’s house and have him turn me in so I can sign a plea deal right away. I know prosecutors. I will slice you in half and send only half of you to your mom and set the other half on fire. I don’t care. PUSSY.

18. stot Says:

Slumbilical Says:
    July 21st, 2011 at 3:54 pm

I like a bitch that doesn’t “need” me

nah son… all my bitches know they would be miserable without my big heart, big personality, and bigger dick in their lives

19. Captain Planet Says:

Slumbilical Says:
    July 21st, 2011 at 4:00 pm

S.I.C.K Says:

July 21st, 2011 at 3:57 pm
    I like a bitch that doesn’t “need” me
    wise words from a bitch ass nigga

I’m the bitch ass?

Come to Chicago and say that to my fucking face, pussy.

Exactly.

Exactly.

———————

* dies a million warrior deaths *

20. Mini Daddy Says:

she cute but she could gain a couple hundred pounds and shed be thick

#nahrightgems

21. stot Says:

Captain Planet Says:
    July 21st, 2011 at 3:57 pm

Most men are looking for their fathers in their women.

#CaptainPlantItGems

22. stot Says:

# Mini Daddy Says:
    July 21st, 2011 at 4:01 pm

she cute but she could gain a couple hundred pounds and shed be thick

#nahrightgems

im sayin

23. Captain Planet Says:

—————————–

* Opens bag of popcorn in the G5 *

24. Mini Daddy Says:

broke niggas and kizzas love bbws

rich yung fly flashy bawses only mess wit unda buck fifty pounders

25. S.I.C.K Says:

Cut it out nigga,you gonna take that shot and like it.Too hot for that outlandish shit you talking.

26. Captain Planet Says:

stot says:

I’ll fuck you guys

27. stot Says:

# Slumbilical Says:
    July 21st, 2011 at 4:00 pm

cool story brah

28. why? Says:

*Writes curses in cursive*

29. Mini Daddy Says:

u dont see bill gates dating fat bitches like pinky or adele

no disrespect to pinky doe, she a beautiful soul

id eat her box

30. Captain Planet Says:

Mini Daddy Says:
    July 21st, 2011 at 4:04 pm

broke niggas and kizzas love bbws

rich yung fly flashy bawses only mess wit unda buck fifty pounders

———————

Truth.

I don’t fuck with bitches who don’t fit in their hobo bag.

#BAWSEBASIKS

31. Remixznflow Says:

oh shit! paranormal activity 3 trailer!

32. stot Says:

smfh at the amount of indians and gooks at the uc berkeley gym trying to be about that #teamGetYolked life… you ARE NOT about that life…

33. Troyvul Says:

broke niggas and kizzas love bbws
    bbwsgoneblack dot com

34. Captain Planet Says:

u dont see bill gates dating fat bitches like pinky or adele

———————–

youtube.com/watch?v=dhe0H8RDNcc

35. koa29 Says:

S.I.C.K Says:
    July 21st, 2011 at 3:59 pm
    Most men are looking for their mothers in their women
    wise words from a man in tights

lololol

36. S.I.C.K Says:

All jokes aside a needy woman is a problem.Also most men are looking for nurturing women,myself included.

37. Captain Planet Says:

stot = Archie Bunker

38. stot Says:

# Captain Planet Says:
    July 21st, 2011 at 4:06 pm

Mini Daddy Says:
    July 21st, 2011 at 4:04 pm

broke niggas and kizzas love bbws

rich yung fly flashy bawses only mess wit unda buck fifty pounders

———————

Truth.

I don’t fuck with bitches who don’t fit in the front door.

#ILikeEmChubbyButTheresALimit

39. Captain Planet Says:

S.I.C.K Says:
    July 21st, 2011 at 3:59 pm

Most men are looking for their mothers in their women
    wise words from a man in tights

——————

LOLLLLL Missed this.

Slum murked you btw way.

Take your L and your Baggy Southpole Denim Outfit and Be Gone.

40. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

Also most men are looking for nurturing women,myself included.
    yup

41. Captain Planet Says:

S.I.C.K Says:
    July 21st, 2011 at 4:08 pm

Also most men are looking like nurturing women,myself included.

42. Slumbilical Says:

S.I.C.K Says:

July 21st, 2011 at 4:04 pm

It’s not too hot for shit. I do it and I’ll keep doing it. Come see me or shut your fucking pussy mouth. As if I’m scared of anyone. Fuck your whole existence. I’ll soak you in bleach for the last 24 hours of your life so that you dissolve to death. You think I give a fuck? Then I’ll drive you to the ER and leave you in the driveway, a half dissolved pile of shit that they won’t even know what to do with. Can’t even put an IV in you because your arm’s dissolved. Pussy.

43. THe KiD FRanKiE Says:

broke niggas and kizzas love bbws

rich yung fly flashy bawses only mess wit unda buck fifty pounders

^00gems?

44. A Chick Says:

——————

LOL!

45. Slumbilical Says:

Mini Daddy Says:

July 21st, 2011 at 4:06 pm
    u dont see bill gates dating fat bitches like pinky or adele

adele > pinky

C’mon man one of them bitches set up for life, got millions, got like 30 plaques.

The other one got HIV, HPV, and hundreds of videos of getting skeeted on by Mr. Marcus and others.

C’mon brah, not the same league, not the same sport.

46. Belize Says:

Niggas love to hate on cam..but look, while juelz is makin vlogs n shyt, vado is gettin that nike money

47. Captain Planet Says:

Slumbilical Says:
    July 21st, 2011 at 4:12 pm

———————-

LOOOOOOOLLLL!!!!

Slum is going in on SICK

He’s giving eskay a run for his money as best tough talker on nah.

48. Slumbilical Says:

If I married Adele, first thing I’d do is hire a personal trainer to make her lose about 36 lbs.

Then she’d be the total package.

No amount of personal training can make Pinky respectable…she’s permanently gross.

49. rex hussla Says:

stot Says:
    July 21st, 2011 at 4:07 pm

smfh at the amount of indians and gooks

SMH this dude is equal an opportunity racist

50. Remixznflow Says:

what the fuck is goin on?

51. Captain Planet Says:

———————

chill

Mr. Marcus is a Legend.

52. why? Says:

SMH if you wouldn’t fuck Oprah though…

53. Mini Daddy Says:

===
    plz dont talk about my queen dat way

i can change her

54. Captain Planet Says:

Did SICK leave ?

I was really dying to hear about another Hasidic Jew Serial Killer.

55. Troyvul Says:

Has Pinky lost weight yet, she ballooned to a pretty big size, all that smoking and rapping she be doing, she got accustomed(sp) to that lifestyle

56. Mini Daddy Says:

she got dat sexy stumpy limbs build like a midget

57. Slumbilical Says:

LOL Mini Daddy.

Cats got their Cap’n Save-a-Hoe cape on today.

Boots, belt, red cape, all that shit. Mask. Everything.

niggas is silly lol

59. why? Says:

“I’m about to call paparazzi on myself”

#JayzRhinestones

60. Captain Planet Says:

Mini Daddy Says:
    July 21st, 2011 at 4:15 pm

===
    plz dont talk about my queen dat way

i can change her

————————–

MTO WORLD EXCLUSIVE: ADULT FILM STAR PINKY GETS SAVED . . . SHE’S NOW A CHURCH GIRL!! (PICS OF HER IN CHURCH)

cdn.mediatakeout.com/49752/mto_world_exclusive_adult_film_star_pinky_gets_saved____shes_now_a_church_girl_pics_of_her_in_church.html

*raw dogs pinky*

62. S.I.C.K Says:

what the fuck is goin on?

you ever heard a pussy fart???

63. stot Says:

Slumbilical Says:
    July 21st, 2011 at 4:14 pm

Thank god there’s someone in here who isn’t infatuated with obesity

Unlike most of you slobs lusting over Adele in her current fat fuck state of being

yall aint about TD life,.

65. THe KiD FRanKiE Says:

A chick I upped some pics check da kid out few posts back

66. S.I.C.K Says:

I was really dying to hear about another Hasidic Jew Serial Killer.
    yoooo they found other children`s clothes in dude`s crib.May be more victims.

67. PG-DC Says: