Lil Wayne – Tha Carter IV (Delxue Edition Artwork)

Album hits stores August 29th.

Props: Cash Money Records

91 Responses to “Lil Wayne – Tha Carter IV (Delxue Edition Artwork)”

1. stot Says:

# Jersey*made*me Says:
    July 16th, 2011 at 7:17 pm

sorry nigga it ain’t super lyrical, listen to the way he delivers it…its swagged out

Oh….so you attracted to HOW he says the trash? SMFH

no shots, but r u saying delivery doesn’t matter?

cause that’s mostly what makes wayne dope

2. Jersey*made*me Says:

no shots, but r u saying delivery doesn’t matter?

cause that’s mostly what makes wayne dope

First of all I don’t find Wayne to be dope,he’s average as a rapper with some good songs in his portfolio.

And delivery is only half the battle,I judge the words being delivered…

To each his own though,I think CyHi is dope and some people don’t

Yall be easy though,get some pussy or something tonight and strap up too,K?

3. gramMasta Says:

5. koa29 Says:

LF: sigel “feel it in the air” may be one of the best instrumentals ever

6. JihaD Says:

koa29 Says:
    July 16th, 2011 at 8:32 pm
    LF: sigel “feel it in the air” may be one of the best instrumentals ever

One of the best songs ever made.

FACT.

JihaD

7. koa29 Says:

One of the best songs ever made

that too G

8. Smooth Says:

Checking nahright for music in 2011,
    Is like checking myspace for friend requests in 2011

9. Smooth Says:

koa29 Says:
    July 16th, 2011 at 8:32 pm
    LF: sigel “feel it in the air” may be one of the best instrumentals ever

One of the best songs ever made.

FACT.

JihaD

“My spider-senses is tingling”

Lmao

FOH

10. Smooth Says:

As far as comic books go, spiderman is great
    As far as literature goes, spiderman isnt mentioned with “the best of all time”

As far as rap music goes, siegel “feel it in the air” is great
    As far music goes……..FOH

11. Smooth Says:

A beethoven symphony >>>>>> A beanie sigel rap over a 4 bar sample loop

12. Smooth Says:

I think its important to appreciate the true greatness of music outside of contemporary rap. If u saying a beanie sigel joint is “One of the best songs ever made” ur loosing

13. Smooth Says:

No shots, to each his own. Its all subjective anyway.i personally do see the beauty in simplicity but i realize that the technicality, creativity and “greatness” in a symphony is lightyears beyond a 4 bar sample loop.

14. SPITGAME Says:

If you don’t see how one of the most pure, raw, emotional hip hop tracks can be viewed as one of the greatest of all time, I don’t wanna see your list for greatest hip hop records of all time…

15. Smooth Says:

Being a troll >>>>

16. SPITGAME Says:

Fuck all that big band, orchestra production shit… Some of the realist shit ever wrote over a haunting loop>>>>>>

17. Eastern_Digital Says:

“My spider-senses is tingling”

Lmao

FOH

I remember someone on the allhiphop forum asked why Sigel “was starin at hammers, ready to grow bananas”. That shit still makes me laugh.

18. Smooth Says:

If you don’t see how one of the most pure, raw, emotional hip hop tracks….

*Plays song*
    *Listens with an open mind*
    “My spider senses are tingling…….”
    *Stops music*

19. Eastern_Digital Says:

I think he was talkin songs period. not rap, but music overall.

20. Smooth Says:

Dude said his motherfucking spider senses are tingling

21. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

I will say this, Wayne’s buzz isn’t even CLOSE to what it was a month before Carter III dropped.

Where is his massive single? Lollipop had the clubs going crazy (believe me I was there and bitches… wow… bitches…)
    ——————————————–
    Junya’s feature/mixtape grind had his buzz on 1000.

It’ll be impossible to replicate the success of Tha Carter III.

A good video for “How To Love” could help things but I’m starting to fel like Wayne is trying to pull a Drizzy Drake move instead of being a goblin, alien or whatever the fuck he calls himself when he gets in his mode.

I can’t see the album flopping or being trash.

Rebirth aside, Wayne’s kept it pretty consistent.

22. SPITGAME Says:

obviously a cracker… Ready to GO bananas > Ready to GROW bananas

23. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

One of the best songs ever made

Potent, but it’s only 3 or 4 in my top 5 Sig songs.

“Look At Me Now” >>>>>>>>>>

24. stot Says:

# JihaD Says:
    July 16th, 2011 at 8:39 pm

One of the best songs ever made.

lmao

peace

25. Smooth Says:

Eastern_Digital
    4 mins ago

I think he was talkin songs period. not rap, but music overall.

Yeah.

26. SPITGAME Says:

Smooth
    1 min ago
    Dude said his motherfucking spider senses are tingling
    he also said

I sit alone in my four cornered room starin’ at hammers
    Ready to go bananas
    Two vests on me, two techs, extra clips on me
    I know my mind ain’t playin’ tricks on me

I ain’t skitz, hommie, ain’t nobody drop a mick on me
    It’s like they tryna plot a set on me
    I hear this voice in tha back of my mind
    Like mack tighten up ya circle before they hurt you

Read they body language
    85 percent communication non-verbal
    85 percent swear they know you, 10 percent you know they stories
    Man, tha other 5 time to show you, just know you

Then pull they strings, you tha puppet master
    Fuck them other bastards, man, watch who you puffin’ after
    Play ya cards, go against all odds
    Shoot for tha moon, if you miss you still amongst those stars”

27. stot Says:

# Smooth Says:
    July 16th, 2011 at 9:26 pm

*Plays song*
    *Listens with an open mind*
    “My spider senses are tingling…….”
    *Stops music*

dead

28. koa29 Says:

*Plays song*
    *Listens with an open mind*
    “My spider senses are tingling…….”
    *Stops music*

trollin at it’s finest

29. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

roffle @ the image of Sigel growing a banana tree in philly

30. Bricktop Says:

instant tears. that’s up there with some nahgger quoting Nas with “. . .shittin’ like Janet’s poon juice. . .” as opposed to “gin & prune juice”. ever since reading that in the c-section, ‘Take It In Blood’ is forever ruined for me.

31. JihaD Says:

Smooth Says:
    July 16th, 2011 at 9:06 pm
    koa29 Says:
    July 16th, 2011 at 8:32 pm
    LF: sigel “feel it in the air” may be one of the best instrumentals ever

One of the best songs ever made.

FACT.

JihaD

“My spider-senses is tingling”

Lmao

FOH

Are you a fucking idiot or is their something legitimately wrong with your mental faculties?

Like, have you never heard of a metaphor before?

Fucking clownshoes.

Of course a fucking piece of shit like you would never understand that song– you never been a life and death situation in your life, how could you? I know the Persian Grand Wizard Stot ain’t ever been in a fist fight before– he lives with his father, he don’t even pay his own bills.

Sometimes I wonder how stupid and ignorant some of you people are, then I just go make some popcorn.

Christ.

JihaD

32. JihaD Says:

Eastern_Digital Says:
    July 16th, 2011 at 9:27 pm

I think he was talkin songs period. not rap, but music overall.

Nah, just rap.

And yea, I do think its one of the best songs made; Only song that is in that paranoia category like that is Big’s Your Nobody (Til Somebody Kills You) IMO.

But you know, fuckboy Smooth and Grand Wizard Stot champion shitty Lil Wayne and Rick Ross songs, so what the fuck do I know?

JihaD

33. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Pac – If I Die 2Nite >>>

34. PG-DC Says:

SHOUT-OUT TO BEING #1 ON GOOGLE’S SEARCH RANKS!!!!

THIS IS NO SMALL FEAT WHEN YOU HAVE A VERY GENERAL NAME SUCH AS ANTI-EST.

WEB PRESENCE IS KEY…. AND A BIG FUCK YOU IN ADVANCE TO WHOEVER IS GOING TO BITCH ABOUT ALL CAPS

ANTI-EST.

35. Mini Daddy Says:

beaner sigel make da typa music for da niggas on da block dat grew up on da #2 special from da chinaman and had flaming hot cheetos for lunch

36. Mini Daddy Says:

street goonz dont listen to dat shit no more doe

we be listening to da soothing rhythms of michael buble

mikey buble a real nigga

37. THE-XFACTA Says:

koa29 Says:

July 16th, 2011 at 7:14 pm
    This line is trash,FTR…niggas quote anything,smh

—-

What the fuck does that mean.. And please tell me you’re 15 for still using dumb terms like ‘swagged out’.. Or at least a cracker.. an uncle cracker??

38. PG-DC Says:

Lmao.

39. THE-XFACTA Says:

Weezy trying to keep up with Nas and Tech 9.. Ha ha… Ha ha ha… ha ha

40. THE-XFACTA Says:

“You faggots, niggaz gettin tats tryin to make they faces scary” ~ Freck

41. Mini Daddy Says:

freck a light skint nigga wit freckles doe

he cant fist fight