Video: Thoth – On The Way Up (Prod. by !llmind)

Directed by JeromeD, same dude who did Kendrick Lamar’s “Tammy’s Song”.

Off Thoth’s new Volume One project with Statik Selektah, featuring song swith Raekwon, Guilty Simpson, Danny Brown, Planet Asia, Oh No, Opio, Termanology, Chaundon and Mistah F.A.B.

16 Responses to “Video: Thoth – On The Way Up (Prod. by !llmind)”

1. b Says:

b Says:
    July 12th, 2011 at 3:12 pm
    thank you eskay.

in this day and age the word “trash” should be applied to the rappers that tryuly deserve that title, graph can rap.

2. London Bloke Says:

yo eskay there was no hate here. Just wondering (II)

I respect the answer.

3. secondbest21 Says:

Kobe can rap, too.

4. Beezy Says:

SMH @ cOLD cuddling up with his boo, reading cosmo and turning the pages for her

“OMG that purse is so cute, you should get it baby …”

thank you eskay.

^ he can rap, but he’s trash in that his style is cartoonish and gimmicky. It had its time, but he now has to revamp and get with the times. Don’t nobody wanna hear all that. Just rap nigga.

6. big_seth Says:

I knew eskay posted Mickey Factz for giggles.

“OMG that purse is so cute, you should get it baby …”

^ roff cramden.

8. Beezy Says:

I’m going out with these Hassidic Jewish clients tonight … they don’t drink or anything.

This is about to the the worst night ever.

McB … you got any insight as to how I can relate to these guys?

9. London Bloke Says:

Shots fired

Only homos giggle

10. big_seth Says:

Beezy Says:
    July 12th, 2011 at 3:19 pm

This is about to the the worst night ever.

McB … you got any insight as to how I can relate to these guys?

money

11. London Bloke Says:

I wonder how niggas come up (II) with their rap names too

“Thoth.”

12. Beezy Says:

Thoth sounds like someone with a lisp trying to say “soft”

13. &What?! Says:

Eskay you should post some British shit, I think there’s a gap in the market for a concise British rap site.

But that would probably be more stress than it’s worth, having to bring in somebody with knowledge of the scene etc, and create a new area of the website to post all the stuff.

Could potentially bring in a lot of traffic though, I dunno.

14. mcb Says:

Beezy Says:

July 12th, 2011 at 3:19 pm

This is about to the the worst night ever.

McB … you got any insight as to how I can relate to these guys?

you sure they dont drink? that doesnt sound right?

hmm id just do the business talking and avoid any obvious hot topics.

i mean you dont wanna go over the top and be like “apples and honey, i love that shit” right

15. b Says:

Beezy Says:
    July 12th, 2011 at 3:19 pm

This is about to the the worst night ever.

McB … you got any insight as to how I can relate to these guys?

^dont tip???

16. b Says:

July 12th, 2011 at 3:24 pm
    Beezy Says:
    July 12th, 2011 at 3:19 pm

This is about to the the worst night ever.

McB … you got any insight as to how I can relate to these guys?

^^talk about the newest model benzes or bmw’s???