Video: Pill ft. Rick Ross – Pacman

Self Made is in stores now.

Previously: Pill – Ridin’ On Dat Pole (Video)

74 Responses to “Video: Pill ft. Rick Ross – Pacman”

1. Eastern_Digital Says:

Killa on that Mariah Carey joint >>>>>>>

2. b Says:

aaron rogers I quarterback the pack

3. b Says:

papi call me fuego

4. b Says:

peedi crack fucked that neyo song up imo

5. RIGZ Says:

Mobb on the Mariah joint > Cam on the Mariah joint

or maybe its just cos its a better song

6. Mel Kiper III Says:

but ‘freaking you’ was a hit with or without the ghost and rae feature

‘best of me’ without the camel? not so much

7. RIGZ Says:

Ross kinda needs to throw away this formula after this Self Made run & bring back the dynamic flow.

8. mcb Says:

» ‘Iron Man’ Composer Sues ‘Ghostface’ For Millions Over Sample, Name Use
    discussion of this had me listening to the Ironman album today

glorious

9. RIGZ Says:

Mel Kiper III Says:
    July 12th, 2011 at 12:48 pm

but ‘freaking you’ was a hit with or without the ghost and rae feature

You’re buggin, the remix is a completely different song to the original. Different beat, resung vocals..That version dont exist without Rae & Ghost

10. Eastern_Digital Says:

RIGZ
    0 mins ago
    —-
    This. The track he previewed with Just Blaze seems to be like that tho.

11. RIGZ Says:

Who remembers Nine ? He was ill…just found one of his CDs..maybe his only one

12. d_block_4_life Says:

Teflon Don >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

daps

13. Mel Kiper III Says:

youre missing the point

the original version of ‘freaking you’ was a hit

it aint need to remix to make it hot

14. Mel Kiper III Says:

no > to

15. Mel Kiper III Says:

Teflon Don >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

that

16. g Says:

Dr Dre & Blackstreet was the ultimate collab with R & B. after Can’t You See. Bad Boy had all the best collabs and remixes.

17. g Says:

Drake > Rick Ross

18. RIGZ Says:

it aint need to remix to make it hot

You think Mya needed Jay to make Best Of Me hot ?

If you do, then you’re buggin. Its an ill verse n all that, but nah. That song woulda been a hit with a generic R&B rap nigga on it.

19. ilovemia305 Says:

Teflon Don >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

DTR > Teflon Don tho.

Ross dynamic flow > Ross epic anthem flow

24. d_block_4_life Says:

DTR > Teflon Don tho.

Ross dynamic flow > Ross epic anthem flow
    I don’t disagree enough to argue with any vigor, so cool. lol

25. mcb Says:

ilovemia305 Says:

July 12th, 2011 at 12:58 pm
    $WonDough$

On Cloud 9

with my 9 I bring

it to lying kings
    but they fire things back,
    leave you flat, gat in hand,
    is that your plan?

26. big_seth Says:

GOAT RnB collab

Love in this Club…

Usher & Jeezy.

jk

27. Mel Kiper III Says:

You think Mya needed Jay to make Best Of Me hot ?

duh

you really think you’d still be hearing that on the radio to this very day if not for the timeless hov feature? LMAOO

thats the only reason i give ‘best of me’ the edge over ‘freaking you. (n)

that shit gets crazy spins across the country to this very day

28. Beezy Says:

in no time you’ll be buying lanndddd

29. RIGZ Says:

Wow.

Bredahs really give Jay alotta credit.

30. d_block_4_life Says:

I haven’t been following the discussion, but no, Mya best of me feat. Kiss would not have been getting spins till this day.

31. The Cool Says:

Mafia music 2 >>>

32. d_block_4_life Says:

Jay’s verse on that remix clearly catapulted that song to a different level. a timeless level. No stanning.

33. Mel Kiper III Says:

Wow.

Bredahs really give Jay alotta credit.

really?

or are nas stans just in denial?

34. d_block_4_life Says:

In all fairness, the beat helped as well. It was the perfect storm.

35. The Cool Says:

Co sign best of me being >>>

Nas on Mariah’s make it last was ill too

36. RIGZ Says:

How you gonna act like the original version of Best Of Me wid Jada wasnt gettin played on MTV all day b4 the remix even dropped ?

37. ilovemia305 Says:

who is they mcb

38. JihaD Says:

RIGZ Says:
    July 12th, 2011 at 1:02 pm

Wow.

Bredahs really give Jay alotta credit.

I’m saying.

That song was/is dope, but I ain’t heard it in YEARS.

JihaD

39. S.I.C.K Says:

Who remembers Nine ? He was ill…just found one of his CDs..maybe his only one
    He dropped 2 albums on Profile Records.Nine Lives and Cloud Nine.He dropped a album Quinine independently in 2009.

40. b Says:

Lil Kim on Mary’s I Can Love You>>>>>>>

^wooooooooooo, dippin on ya ninja honda with kaneisha and wanda waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

^who u lovin who u wannab be huggin

41. d_block_4_life Says:

But it wouldn’t have standed the test of time the way the Jay one has.

42. b Says:

what ya want nine ?mad beatz for my rhymes

43. RIGZ Says:

or are nas stans just in denial?

This is why NahRight is now <<<<

44. ilovemia305 Says:

$WonDough$ >>>>

45. d_block_4_life Says:

Both joints are dope, though.

46. b Says:

I stopped listening to u guys rap
    cuz yall niggas never come off like plies hat(c)b

47. RIGZ Says:

But it wouldn’t have standed the test of time the way the Jay one has.

I think thats less to do with Jay than it is to do with the BEAT & the MELODY.

The remox is a better song. And its not just cos Jay is on it. Its a whole ‘nother song.

Yea, rap dudes love Jay’s verse, but thats a small ting in the big picture

48. The Cool Says:

I read that the roc lox beef started because Jada was feeling salty at Hov for doing the remix and completely overshadowing his version. Then he started the little comments in source and the Fiesta freestyle subliminals before “uh huh” with DMX.

49. JihaD Says:

Mel Kiper III Says:
    July 12th, 2011 at 1:04 pm
    Wow.

Bredahs really give Jay alotta credit.

really?

or are nas stans just in denial?

Where did Nasir come into this equation???

And Love is All We Need- Mary Ft. Nas >>>>>>>

JihaD

50. d_block_4_life Says:

I think thats less to do with Jay than it is to do with the BEAT & the MELODY.

Yea, rap dudes love Jay’s verse, but thats a small ting in the big picture
    Yeah, this is probably right. All i was saying was the Jay one is a lot more timeless than the Kiss one.

51. RIGZ Says:

Yea, 45 yr old women love Best Of Me remix cos of Jay’s verse. Yeah, ok.

52. JihaD Says:

b Says:
    July 12th, 2011 at 1:06 pm
    Lil Kim on Mary’s I Can Love You>>>>>>>

^who u lovin who u wannab be huggin

I’m saying. Kim bodied that jawn after Frank White died.

JihaD

53. mcb Says:

I AM SOFA KING

54. b Says:

I’m saying. Kim bodied that jawn after Frank White died.

JihaD

^co sig, u woulda thought big wrote it from the grave.

55. Jackson7 Says:

b Says:

July 12th, 2011 at 1:06 pm
    Lil Kim on Mary’s I Can Love You>>>>>>>

^who u lovin who u wannab be huggin

—————

BEEN told niggas

“Share My World” >>>

56. d_block_4_life Says:

But that Jay verse is sick to death.

Really easy to rap to, too. The Jay verse plays a 65 % role in that song.

57. The Cool Says:

Anyone else ever wondered why Hov let Beans take on Jada for him? Like why didn’t he just include Jada when he was going at Nas & Prodigy? Nas is clearly superior to Jada so it couldnt have been fear.

58. mcb Says:

rock the bells

why do you torment me

just announce you are not coming to Boston.

or put the tickets on sale

stop toying with my emotions

59. RIGZ Says:

All i was saying was the Jay one is a lot more timeless than the Kiss one.

This is true. Im just saying Jay aint THE reason. It coulda had that dude that spat a verse on that Zhane song on it & still popped

60. d_block_4_life Says:

Nahhh. lol.. Jay had a lot to do with it, just not the ONLY reason.

61. Beezy Says:

I think DMX wants to stay in jail for the healthcare

62. RIGZ Says:

Where did Nasir come into this equation???

Comment section been died lol.

No disrespect to The Walking Dead tho, I see you.

63. S.I.C.K Says:

Shammgod appeared in 20 games for the Washington Wizards in 1997-98. Shammgod currently plays for Shanxi Zhongyu of the Chinese Basketball Association. He is a teammate of former NBA player Stephon Marbury.
    ever wondered what happened to god shammgod???

64. b Says:

The Cool Says:
    July 12th, 2011 at 1:12 pm

^It was never a hov and jada beef, he said u just a workwer and ya boss is my man.jay coulda felt that jada wasnt on his level, me too.

65. b Says:

worker>>>workwer

66. b Says:

S.I.C.K Says:
    July 12th, 2011 at 1:14 pm
    ever wondered what happened to god shammgod???

^that nigga usesd to practice dribbling with tennis balls and handballs he still ballin and he from my the place of my birth.harlem>>>>

67. S.I.C.K Says:

I think DMX wants to stay in jail for the DRUGS
    fixed

68. Belize Says:

#onthelow mase killed biggie on that 112 track

69. g Says:

One More Chance Remix was another one.

Wu and Jodeci is like cuzzons…

71. b Says:

new post

72. mel kiper III Says:

wtf yo

this shit buggin

73. Nah Right » Video: Rick Ross Kicks Off Second Leg of “I Am Still Music Tour” Says:

[…] Pill ft. Rick Ross – Pacman (Video) | Rick Ross Returns to King of Diamonds […]

74. Nah Right » Video: Pill – The Plight of Pill (Episode 1) Says: