Video: Fred The Godson – She Call Me God

Yo….the screenshot, combined with the Youtube description = hilarity:

FRED THE GODSON STUNTS HARD IN THIS SEXY TALE, SHOW CASING HIS LYRICAL PROWESS, SWAG AND CHARM. SEE EXACTLY WHY THE LADIES CALL HIM GOD IN THIS AMAZING CLASSIC DIRECTED BY TAYA SIMMONS.

Off the Armageddon mixtape.
Previously: Jadakiss ft. Fred The Godson – Toast To That (Behind the Scenes)

31 Responses to “Video: Fred The Godson – She Call Me God”

1. Beezy Says:

London Bloke Says:
    July 12th, 2011 at 3:21 pm

I wonder how niggas come up (II) with their rap names too

“Thoth.”

^Thoth sounds like someone with a lisp trying to say sauce

2. London Bloke Says:

Nah she call you Slob Fred

You just heard wrong with the fat in ya ears

3. Troyvul Says:

A superbug strain of gonorrhea that’s resistant to all available antibiotics has been discovered in Japan, posing a potential threat to public health worldwide, infectious disease experts say.

An international team of researchers identified the highly drug-resistant strain of Neisseria gonorrhoeae — the bacterium that causes the sexually transmitted infection — through genetic analysis.

Dubbed H041, the strain has extreme resistance to all cephalosporin-class antibiotics, the last remaining drugs still effective in treating gonorrhea.

“This is both an alarming and a predictable discovery,” researcher Dr. Magnus Unemo of the Swedish Reference Laboratory for Pathogenic Neisseria, said in a statement. “Since antibiotics became the standard treatment for gonorrhea in the 1940s, this bacterium has shown a remarkable capacity to develop resistance mechanisms to all drugs introduced to control it.

“While it is still too early to assess if this new strain has become widespread, the history of newly emergent resistance in the bacterium suggests that it may spread rapidly unless new drugs and effective treatment programs are developed,” said Unemo, who presented the team’s findings Monday at the International Society for Sexually Transmitted Disease Research meeting in Quebec City.

A spokesman for the Public Health Agency of Canada said the federal agency is not aware of any cases of H041 strain in this country.

Gonorrhea is one of the most common STIs in the world and can cause infertility, increase HIV transmission, and have profound effects on infants born to infected mothers, including blindness. Left untreated, the disease can be fatal.

Dr. Vanessa Allen, a medical microbiologist at the Ontario Agency for Health Protection and Promotion, said she’s not surprised by the emergence of a superbug gonorrhea strain because the infectious agent is known to exchange genetic material with other organisms in the genital tract, which helps confer resistance.

There’s been a long history of Neisseria gonorrhoeae losing its susceptibility to drugs used to treat it, including the penicillin class of antibiotics first introduced about 70 years ago.

“And, in fact, we’re now on the fifth or six class of antimicrobials,” Allen said Monday from Quebec City, where she was attending the conference.

Cephalosporins, which are administered in pill or a more potent intravenous form, are the latest to lose their ability to wipe out infection caused by the new strain.

With no alternative drugs in the pharmaceutical pipeline, “the concern is that we’ll go to potentially an era where it will be like the pre-antibiotic era,” she said. “So people again will see consequences of chronic gonorrhea infection that are associated with neonatal infections, infertility and those things.”

thestar.com/news/canada/article/1023285–gonorrhea-superbug-resistant-to-all-antibiotics

4. &What?! Says:

She Call Me Obese

5. Captain Planet Says:

&What?! Says:
    July 12th, 2011 at 3:22 pm

But that would probably be more stress than it’s worth, having to bring in somebody with knowledge of the scene etc, and create a new area of the website to post all the stuff.

Could potentially bring in a lot of traffic though, I dunno.

————-

Why don’t you cake off that What ?

And be easy on the ideas tho … the nets is watching …

6. S.I.C.K Says:

Tóth (or sometimes Toth) is a highly common surname in Hungary, meaning “Slav” and later “Slovak” in old Hungarian.

Toth can also mean “Croat”, since one of names in Hungarian for the region Slavonia (northern part of Croatia, bordering to Hungary) was Tothorszag

7. London Bloke Says:

These niggas Danielson pt III

8. b Says:

b Says:
    July 12th, 2011 at 3:24 pm
    Beezy Says:
    July 12th, 2011 at 3:19 pm
    I’m going out with these Hassidic Jewish clients tonight … they don’t drink or anything.

This is about to the the worst night ever.

McB … you got any insight as to how I can relate to these guys?

^dont tip???

b Says:
    July 12th, 2011 at 3:25 pm
    July 12th, 2011 at 3:24 pm
    Beezy Says:
    July 12th, 2011 at 3:19 pm

This is about to the the worst night ever.

McB … you got any insight as to how I can relate to these guys?

^^talk about the newest model benzes or bmw’s???

9. London Bloke Says:

Thoth ( /ˈθoʊθ/, /θəʊθ/ or /ˈtoʊt/; from Greek, from Egyptian ḏḥwty, perhaps pronounced ḏiḥautī) was considered one of the more important deities of the Egyptian pantheon. In art, he was often depicted as a man with the head of an ibis or a baboon, animals sacred to him.

God of wisdom and the moon.

10. &What?! Says:

Fred is another fucking disillusioned, terrible rapper with an illusion of grandeur.

Come back when you lose weight and your hat fits your fucking skull you slob.

>>Eskay you should post some British shit, I think there’s a gap in the market for a concise British rap site.

this will never happen. I don’t fuck with British Hip-Hop hard enough to have the motivation to do that, nor do I have the authority to speak on that genre.

i’m the last person who should undertake something like this.

surely there’s a British rap blogger out there that already has all this shit covered way better than I ever could.

12. Captain Planet Says:

#TittyTuesday

twitpic.com/5p4m2n

——————-

NSFW

Whoa !

13. London Bloke Says:

^lmao

eskay got Danielson in the blog roll and aint even know

RIP Danielson

14. mel kiper III Says:

i genuinely feel bad for this nigga fred

i’m the last person who should undertake something like this.

^ good hip hop is good hip hop.

16. NovemberEnd Says:

I can’t even be mad at son

17. mel kiper III Says:

fred is far from a terrible rapper

hes actually kind of nice

18. &What?! Says:

i’m the last person who should undertake something like this.

I thought that, there probably is but I’ve never found one.. a British version of Nahright would be good (minus the bs posts)

19. London Bloke Says:

mel kiper III Says:
    i genuinely feel bad for this nigga fred

hes actually kind of nice

early grave pity rap?

>> good hip hop is good hip hop.

yeah, nobody is saying it isn’t, but I’ve tried to get into Brit-Hop and it only holds my interest for so long. which is why, I’m not the person to do this. if I did it, it’d be purely for any money i thought I could make off of it and how wack would that be. say word I’m the only person on the planet qualified to do this.

21. London Bloke Says:

@&What

a commenter from England spoke on this a while ago. Danielson. His site is even in the blog roll ——————–>

londontomk.com/

22. b Says:

that nigga fred is nice wit his but I cant stop thinking of jokes looking at the nigga

23. k Says:

Fred The Godson – She Call Me Blob

Fred is dope on some New York mixtape shit. he takes me back to the days of Clue and punchlines and shit like that. thats why I fuck with Frederick.

25. mel kiper III Says:

RIP Danielson

no sign

son was hella annoying

English Frank tho, live my life >

27. b Says:

she got a crush she feelin me(c) fdg

fred, i think she gaming u son, she just telling u what u wanna hear my nigga.

28. kevfresco Says:

good hip hop is good hip hop.

> you talking to a dude that post action bronson, emilio sparks & horse gang tho.

horse gang…my nigga?