Raekwon, RZA & Jimi Kendrix – Start The Show

Rae and RZA over a production by Street Radio with crew member Jimi Kendrix on the hook. Off that Legendary Weapons, in stores July 26th.

Download: Link

Previously: Raekwon ft. Nas – Rich & Black (Video)

25 Responses to “Raekwon, RZA & Jimi Kendrix – Start The Show”

1. Cypher Says:

A chick look like Dwight Howard in drag…. However she seems very articulate and intelligent

2. Beezy Says:

imagine these new niggas got a look at cOLD on Nah Ning?

it’d be a field day

cOLD’s face is a fucking disaster

ever seen a cows eyes moments before being slaughtered, all bug eyed n sht.

^ thats my blankstare right now, all the way turned up.

4. big_seth Says:

Cypher Says:
    July 11th, 2011 at 2:13 pm

A Chick = 2011 Grandmama

imagine these new niggas got a look at cOLD on Nah Ning?

it’d be a field day

cOLD’s face is a fucking disaster

^ I was mistaken for Will Smith the whole time out in Vegas… chicks dig him.

6. NovemberEnd Says:

ftw that girl is cute in that picture… whomever she is.
    Word

7. Cypher Says:

A chicks teeth are planking. No shots

Ha!

8. b Says:

a chick look like the type of female that landlord would appreciate

9. why? Says:

Cypher Says:
    July 11th, 2011 at 2:13 pm

tinyurl.com/4nzvjjq

10. S.I.C.K Says:

Strong enough for a MAN-May be a WOMAN?

That damn Boosie is a genius.

12. Captain Planet Says:

Captain Planet Says:
    July 11th, 2011 at 2:18 pm

You know those charities that help African kids with those fucked up lips

cOLD wish he looked that good. (n)

13. NovemberEnd Says:

Chamber Music was tough but its about time for a new Wu album, enough of these compilation joints

14. Captain Planet Says:

Hendrix BACK !!!!!!

15. Cypher Says:

ftw that girl is cute in that picture… whomever she is.
    Word

honestly, I think it’s the teeth… She got more teeth then her mouth know what to do with. I bet her gums and lips stay mad at her

16. Captain Planet Says:

cOLD Says:
    July 11th, 2011 at 2:18 pm

That damn Boosie is a genius.

————————-

I’m assuming there’s another individual by the name of Boosie who doesn’t rap

17. b Says:

ftw that girl is cute in that picture… whomever she is.
    Word

^it looks like they took a pretty face then photo shopped some ugly teeth on it.

18. A Chick Says:

Can’t leave Nah for 2 seconds *smh*

Like I said before, every time I THINK about posting a pic, I’m reminded of why I won’t.

Have at it my dudes, and please shoot TO KILL :)

19. Captain Planet Says:

with crew member Jimi Kendrix

——————-

This nigga turned an H to an K and thought it was kosher

Let the late great guitarist live !

20. Captain Planet Says:

A Chick Says:
    July 11th, 2011 at 2:20 pm

Have at it my dudes, and please shoot TO KILL :)

——————–

Baby don’t be suicidal

I’m assuming there’s another individual by the name of Boosie who doesn’t rap

^ yea, belived to be the mask behind A chick. Old time vet that got bodied. I don’t quite remember the circumstances that lead to his demise. Forgot who the bodier was/is.

22. b Says:

A Chick Says:
    July 11th, 2011 at 2:20 pm
    Can’t leave Nah for 2 seconds *smh*

Have at it my dudes, and please shoot TO KILL :)

^u do kinda look like kelly rowland, with more teeth and less money

23. Cypher Says:

Can’t leave Nah for 2 seconds *smh*

Have at it my dudes, and please shoot TO KILL :)

We’ve pretty much accepted you weren’t gonna post a pic at this point.

24. b Says:

A Chick Says:
    July 11th, 2011 at 2:20 pm
    Can’t leave Nah for 2 seconds *smh*

Have at it my dudes, and please shoot TO KILL :)

^ a chicks pic was dated bc, before crack.

25. Nah Right » Video: RZA Interviews w/ Hypebeast & High Snobiety Says: