Maffew Ragazino – Yowzers!

Some new shit from Brownsville’s Maf.

Download: Link

Produced by Vinyl Frontiers

Previously: Maffew Ragazino – Toxic Waste (Video)

82 Responses to “Maffew Ragazino – Yowzers!”

1. Harlem World Says:

im not reassessing my life….i dont judge women by how many guys theyve been with, thats what the taliban do – i dont know them dudes shes been with

a slut is a lifestyle/mentality – just fucks to fuck

all women like sex..doesnt make them sluts smh..accept that – some are shy x introvert and have less numbers as a result..some are easier to talk to and extrovert and have more numbers–because dudes dont feel intimidated to speak to them

but best believe–that girl that you think is on 2 is on 12…and the chick you think is on 12 is on less then that

2. the absence of heat Says:

STFU Seth

Whenever you type anyone can tell you’ve lost your chick to thug niggas plenty of times

You SCREAM artsy tentative dude

^ oh shit!

3. big_seth Says:

Captain Planet Says:
    June 29th, 2011 at 4:41 pm
    STFU Seth

You SCREAM artsy tentative dude

someone took this shit personal. you the one all worried that your wifey won’t love you enough to look past your inability to make her happy in bed.

You actin like there is some magic sex trick that jamaican niggas know and will def be better than you. Thug niggas? what that got to do with me piping a bitch or a lady? other niggas are the furthest thing from my mind when I’m smashin.

4. Captain Planet Says:

the absence of heat Says:
    June 29th, 2011 at 4:44 pm

like who am I, a nigga who excercised no restraints or bias’ to the puss. To hold that broad to a different set of principles.

——————–

I’ve said it before I do hold women to a higher standard.

* shrugs *

Captain Planet = Shovanistic Male

But you guys do too, a lot of you think it’s okay if a married man cheats on his wife

How many of think it’s cool for a woman to repeatedly cheat on her husband ?

I rest my case though, niggas catching feelings

* Adds to List of Nahright Taboos ”

– Cocaine
    – Tipping Waiters
    – Virtuous Women

5. big_seth Says:

the absence of heat Says:
    June 29th, 2011 at 4:45 pm
    STFU Seth

You SCREAM artsy tentative dude

^ oh shit!

and fuck you too cOLD.

instigating ass nigga. I wasn’t even tryin to start shit with ol boy.

he just get extra offended by my comments. taking shit HELLA personal.

6. Harlem World Says:

team deviant >>>

7. Slumbilical Says:

This shit became real personal and uncomfortable.

Let’s talk about a topic we can all agree on: Gianna Michaels is the GOAT pr0n star.

~ Discuss ~

8. Harlem World Says:

lol at being judged for not judging women

9. Captain Planet Says:

Why is Seth from Texas but says Hella more than the Bay dudes ?

Stop It 5.

10. Brolic Fonts Says:

Yo, the stereotypes from yesterday were hilarious

niggas is racists, b

11. Slumbilical Says:

Captain Planet Says:

June 29th, 2011 at 4:47 pm

Captain Planet = Shovanistic Male

chau·vin·ism (shv-nzm)
    n.
    1. Militant devotion to and glorification of one’s country; fanatical patriotism.
    2. Prejudiced belief in the superiority of one’s own gender, group, or kind: “the chauvinism . . . of making extraterrestrial life in our own image” (Henry S.F. Cooper, Jr.)

*duct-tapes “Hooked on Phonics” DVD to CP’s head*

12. Captain Planet Says:

Harlem World Says:
    June 29th, 2011 at 4:49 pm

lol at being judged for not judging women

———————-

Wait … isn’t that my position ?

13. Harlem World Says:

@ cp

you from la

aint no virgins there!

14. Captain Planet Says:

Slumbilical Says:
    June 29th, 2011 at 4:50 pm

———————–

LOL

Yea that one !

I’m not a lawyer yet .

15. big_seth Says:

Captain Planet Says:
    June 29th, 2011 at 4:50 pm
    Why is Seth from Texas but says Hella more than the Bay dudes ?

Stop It 5.

stop it 5 thinking you know where I’m from.

why you on my dick foreel tho? you mad because I agreed with HW.

be mad at him then. I just thought he made a good point.

16. Captain Planet Says:

Harlem World Says:
    June 29th, 2011 at 4:51 pm

@ cp

you from la

aint no virgins there!

———————-

Went to school in LA

My home and heart are in San Diego

If you ever come West and get tired of Los Angeles artificiality or get uncomfortable with the liberalness of the Bay

Come to San Diego, we still have real virgins

17. Captain Planet Says:

San Diego = America’s Finest City

So many people come her and see I’m not lying and want to stay

( Except Deen )

18. Harlem World Says:

captain planet is a picky dude,but so am i

a slut is a mentality – rihanna is prolly on less numbers than we think – but she acts like a slut so smart niggas is just tryna hit and not call her back

there are many ladies, business ladies, respectable women who have been with more dudes than rihanna – but they dont act like sluts, so they dont get treated as such

19. horsechoker Says:

This shit became real personal and uncomfortable.

~ Discuss ~
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Co-signature. I love that ho. No matter how many dick daps she got on her jacket. She’s competitive in the sack

20. Harlem World Says:

cosign the left coast of america – apart from seattle & l.a

21. Captain Planet Says:

here > her

22. stot Says:

# Harlem World Says:
    June 29th, 2011 at 4:34 pm

stot, smooth, cp – good luck – youre young and youll live & learn

but the way you talking about women concerns me – as if they are some perfect flawless creature – ive heard that talk before – thats how some cats end up in jail or end up going through depression after they split up

chill..thats all

that’s just not it all, but ok

23. the absence of heat Says:

oh shit brolic fronts my fav screen name.

outro nah… Taking the lil ones to the park after work , throw the frisbee and stuff.

24. stot Says:

not it at all*

25. Captain Planet Says:

Later cOLD

26. Harlem World Says:

food time >>>

peace cold x whoever else just left

27. Brolic Fonts Says:

peace cold

28. S.I.C.K Says:

@HW

Personal experience is the best teacher.Let em learn.

29. b Says:

peace glacial

30. Harlem World Says:

S.I.C.K Says:
    June 29th, 2011 at 4:58 pm

@HW

Personal experience is the best teacher.Let em learn.

===============
    true, its not my place to tell people how to live

31. Tong Po Flo Says:

Gianna Michaels is the GOAT pr0n star.

^ Goat kizzette mos def but I know there has to be some asian/black/indian/latina broads that should be in the runnin’ tho

32. Nah Right » Video: Maffew Ragazino – Yowzers! (Live) Says: