DOM Kennedy – From The Westside With Love II (Tracklist)

Out tomorrow on iTunes.

1. Dom’s Prayer (Prod. by K Roosevelt)
2. Grind’n (Prod. by Cardo)
3. When I come Around (Prod. by Unknown)
4. Come Over (Prod. by The Futuristiks)
5. She Ain’t In Love (Prod. by The Futuristiks)
6. Money Don’t Stop (Prod. by Chromatix)
7. O.P.M. (Prod. by Drewbyrd & Polyester)
8. Platinum Chanel (Prod. by Nick Cage)
9. I Love Dom (Prod. by Cardo)
10. The Ways (Prod. by THC)
11. Mr Champagne Intermission feat. Polyester (Prod. by Swiff D)
12. Ice Cream Truck (Prod. by K Roosevelt)
13. New Jeeps feat. Asher Roth & Mikey Rocks (Prod. by Chuck Inglish)
14. 2MPH feat. Big K.R.I.T (Prod. by The Futuristiks)
15. Beats, Hoes and Rhymes feat. Casey Veggies & Schoolboy Q (Prod. by Champagne Click)
16. Dream to Me (Prod. by Scoop Deville)
17. Graduate (Prod. by HellagooD)

143 Responses to “DOM Kennedy – From The Westside With Love II (Tracklist)”

1. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Out tomorrow on iTunes.

*Max B laugh*

2. LeRoy Green Says:

DOM >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

quit fuckin around and drop that link Nation.

3. JihaD Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:
    June 27th, 2011 at 3:26 pm
    Out tomorrow on iTunes.

*Max B laugh*

I’m saying.

*Jeezy Laughs*

4. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

I think Drake has a lane, and he stays in it.
    Yeah, yeah, yeah. Drake makes some dope songs.

And what about Big Sean? He’s got a lane.
    Yeah…he’s got a lane… These niggas don’t know what they want to be. If it was the most popping shit to be the most gangsta nigga—like it was back in the day—I guarantee them niggas would be on some hard shit. I guarantee they’d be twisting their fingers up. They already be trying to do it! It’ll be the element of niggas they be around and then they get on that brolic shit. Drake be throwing gang signs and shit, I be seeing whatever the fuck he’s throwing up. I don’t know. He go to the wrong place and he’ll be fucked up.

It’s just the nature of the times. It’s cool to be that corny motherfucker wearing the little jeans now, I guess. Girls like that. It’s cool to be the pretty boy. I don’t even know what these niggas is. I can’t even pinpoint them. I just be like, “What are you, my nigga? What’s your story?” I don’t like rap that doesn’t have a story behind it.

Like, you was just working at K-Mart and started rapping or something like that? It’s the backspin behind shit. How can I get to know you as a person by listening to your music? And what am I getting? What experience are you bringing me outside of a nigga rapping about fucking some bitches and you being hot? I just saw a Yung Berg video where he keeps being like, “Don’t make me do it.” I’m like, “Don’t make you do what? Get your chain took again?”

5. d_block_4_life Says:

How are the beats on that Statik x Gibbs shit? I fuck with Statik.

6. el feces loco Says:

Gibbs remind me of Yung Buck.

Shit go bad there will be a Jeezy diss…then taped calls of someone from Gary crying..apologizing.

7. Jackson7 Says:

His first name is Chico, and as a yung bul, when he would rap, niggas was, “Yo, the Bul Chic raw” , raw being slang for dope.

—————

so then youre saying its prounounced Cheek Raw?

smh

this is gettin worse with each thread

8. NovemberEnd Says:

When you start telling me it doesn’t matter, then RETIRE…GET OUT

Herm Edwards >

9. Jackson7 Says:

Snickers Ice Cream Bars >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

you lost if you never had one

10. LeRoy Green Says:

Cheek Raw?

^^^^^

LMAOOOO

i’m out.

11. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Anyone can make music now, that’s the thing. The floodgates is open for that shit. And when you get into that level, the quality goes down. A lot of these schmucks just rap on good ass beats. They pick a hot ass beat and it’s outta here because the DJ likes that beat. He’s gonna play that beat because people like that beat. But the motherfucker on the song is a dick.

12. Troyvul Says:

13. rex hussla Says:

there’s a rapper named Raw Cheeks?!?! [ll]

14. Jackson7 Says:

Herm Edwards >

————

case BEEN closed

“…you PLAY… to WIN… the GAME… HELLOWWWW!? (turns head sideways)…”

15. London Bloke Says:

Snickers Ice Cream Bars >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Co-sign.

The Mars icecream is pretty scrumptious too and i dont even eat normal Mars Bars

16. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Snickers Ice Cream Bars >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> an actual Snickers bar

I buy them shits by the 12 pack & be eating them in the middle of December.

17. el feces loco Says:

Gibbs supposed to sound like a breath of fresh air (cause what he’s saying is true mostly)….but it sounds like nitpicking and hatred.

Id rather him say I hate Drake..than to be like..drake cool, he got his lane, he’ll get fucked up for gangbangin tho..

he’s just playing a politically correct thug in music

18. d_block_4_life Says:

Gibbs remind me of Yung Buck.
    He’ll never make a Straight Outta Cashville. That LP >>>>>>>>

19. JihaD Says:

Jackson7 Says:
    June 27th, 2011 at 3:28 pm

—————

so then youre saying its prounounced Cheek Raw?

smh

this is gettin worse with each thread

Yes its, pronounced like that.

and nah, people don’t think like that.

20. mcb Says:

Jackson7 Says:

June 27th, 2011 at 3:29 pm
    Snickers Ice Cream Bars >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

you lost if you never had one

its true

21. rex hussla Says:

Cheeks Raw feat Juice Dumpster and Sauce Wack >>>>

22. London Bloke Says:

The thread when the story of eskay getting manhandled by Freddie Gibbs (N) was gold

23. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

I’m saying.

*Jeezy Laughs*

I’m Sayin

*Pee Herman Laughs*

Y’all retarded yo

*Seth Rogan Laughs*

24. el feces loco Says:

self ether

25. d_block_4_life Says:

Young Buck is the quintessential example of putting a machine behind an artist with a lot of potential and it working to a tee.

26. JihaD Says:

Shots fired at Officer Ricky and cOLD.

27. London Bloke Says:

Cheek Raw

*tears*

28. JihaD Says:

LeRoy Green Says:
    June 27th, 2011 at 3:29 pm
    Cheek Raw?

^^^^^

LMAOOOO

i’m out.

Niggas thinking gay again, b.

And ain’t you from Texas? lets NOT talk about them niggas.

29. Charles oakley Says:

I thought Game was the quintessential example of that

30. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Gibbs remind me of Yung Buck.
    He’ll never make a Straight Outta Cashville. That LP >>>>>>>>

That LP is >>>>>>>>>>>>

But Gibbs is >>>>>>>>> Young Buck

His album prolly won’t be as commercial but bet it’ll be some raw gangster shit.

FTR – Buck The World is >>>>>> too

31. b Says:

^where is this quote from???

32. el feces loco Says:

London Bloke Says:
    June 27th, 2011 at 3:31 pm

Word..I still say there’s no way the homie from yonkers let a nigga from Gary school him over a bathroom stall…at his own show.

33. Jackson7 Says:

I buy them shits by the 12 pack

————-

smh..

i just bought my first 12 pack Saturday… i was going back to WalMart like a fiend every other day getting 6 packs, til i realized i had a problem

34. Troyvul Says:

Beg For Mercy
    GRODT OST
    Banks and 50 mixtapes
    Dominance

37. d_block_4_life Says:

I thought Game was the quintessential example of that
    Actually, you’re right. They both are.

38. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

When we started this interview you were talking about Maybach Music, do you think that’s true for them?
    I think they make cool shit, that’s, they stay in they…whatever. I don’t really pay attention to them man, I’m too focused on CTE so I don’t know. But I know individualy all of them dudes…I don’t know. I don’t listen to Wale. Pill’s solid. Ross makes solid records. I don’t know Meek Mill too much, but I definitely don’t listen to Wale’s shit.

Why not?
    Cause it ain’t my shit.

Well Wale’s definitely someone I’d compare to a Big Sean-kind of guy.
    What kind of guy is that? See, you can’t even fucking pinpoint it. You can’t even put these niggas in a box and label it. All of these niggas. Big Sean, Wale. You just said “Big Sean is like a Wale kind of guy.” What is that? Fucking weirdos, right?

No, the weirdos would be like Lil B. That’s Swag Rap.
    That’s some buttfuck rap. That’s a whole issue. I’m saying, you can’t even put these niggas [like Wale and Big Sean] in a category. You don’t know what they fuck they are. I’m a gangsta rapper. That shit is just like if you had a box in here of shit you didn’t want, it was just miscellaneous shit, that’s where you’d throw them niggas. It’s a box of lost and found shit.

Gibbs doesn’t fuck with Wale musically

39. d_block_4_life Says:

G-unit’s first wave >>>>>>>>>

GRODT
    Hunger For More
    Thoughts of a Predicate Felon
    Straight outta Cashville
    Beg For Mercy
    GRODT OST
    Banks and 50 mixtapes
    Dominance
    Documentary**

40. el feces loco Says:

^where is this quote from???

Greddie Fibbs last will and testament

41. JihaD Says:

d_block_4_life Says:
    June 27th, 2011 at 3:32 pm

Thats supposed to be the point of a label tho. Curtis kept putting him in positions to be seen and heard, David took advantage, and then Curtis sat the nigga down and showed him how to craft a banger.

SMH.

Curtis shoulda took a page outta the Sean Corey Carter playbook— Fuck them niggas you signed and keep yourself on top.

42. NovemberEnd Says:

d_block_4_life Says:
    June 27th, 2011 at 3:32 pm

Till he strayed too far from the stoop

43. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Weirdo rap is what’s good in the streets

44. Charles oakley Says:

Coke Rap >>>>>

45. the absence of heat Says:

nigga rapping about fucking some bitches and you being hot?

^ didnt he just make a song about fucking some bitches…. smh.

messy bibs is a hypocrite

46. London Bloke Says:

Emo Rap>>

47. rex hussla Says:

freddie is just saying what everybody thinks and is too PC to say…rappers don’t really have backbones anymore. It’s cool to just sit back and pretend to like everything. Not many people have integrity anymore.

48. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Till he strayed too far from the stoop

Buck “be confused” (C) Young Buck

When he got yapped for the G-Unit spinner in Chicago, 50 shoulda punched him in the chest & sent him home.

49. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Speaking of gangsta rap, there aren’t many gangsta rappers left. Gangsta rap is in a weird place.
    There aren’t that many gangsta rappers left because these niggas get exposed. We live in the Internet age so you can look up a nigga’s background real quick and be like, “Man, you didn’t do that.” And then motherfuckers figure you ain’t real and they don’t like you anymore.

But then you’ve got certain motherfuckers where that don’t even matter. They just snitch, and be police. And people just be like, “Fuck it, everybody’s a snitch, everybody’s police now. I’m just gonna rock with it, I like the way that sounds.”

That’s why there are no gangsta rappers anymore because they don’t want to play around with the role that they know that they not because somebody can come check you on that shit. That’s the reason for the shortage. And motherfuckers just ain’t making dope shit no more. Motherfuckers are just like, “Yeah nigga, I got 50 guns.” Shut the fuck up, nigga. Come to my hood. I’ll show you 50 guns.

50. the absence of heat Says:

rex speaking out the side of your mouth, then backpeddling is hardly integrity.

51. el feces loco Says:

Fibbs took a page from 50 handbook..diss only niggas you know you can definitely beat in a fistfight..he keep talking bout Sean and Wale, Weezy..but showing Ross respect..

He trynna divide and conquer.

Now the headlines will read GIBBS DISSES MAYBACH MUSIC..he really didnt though..smart.

52. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

==============================
    Shots @ Wack A Flocka

53. b Says:

what is gibbs best work?

54. b Says:

I do like the fact that gibbs aint a syl;lable whore, but that also why I DONT REALLY LIKE HIM, IF THAT MAKES SENSE.

55. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

these niggas is making Miscellaneous Rap (c) Gangsta Gibbs

56. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Last time we asked, you had a funny story. So when was the last time you got into a fight?
    A few months ago when I punched this nigga in the eye because his dog bit my dog. It wasn’t even really a fight, I hit the nigga two times and he didn’t hit me back. It happened in downtown L.A. I was walking my dog and then this motherfucker was like, “Oh, I got a pitbull too!” I’m like, “Okay man, cool.”

But then he pushed their heads together and then they start fighting. I didn’t want to get in the middle of that shit cause I didn’t want to get bit. So I just kicked his dog in the head, to separate them. That’s what you do to a pit, just hit ‘em in the head. So I kicked the fuck outta his dog and he pushed me like, “Don’t kick my fucking dog.” So I just fired on him. Boom, boom.

He was like, “Man, what the fuck! I’m going to call the cops!” I was like, “Fuck you, I’m about to go up to my apartment, [get my gun], and shoot you and your dog.” I came back down with my gun too. But he left.

In [my hometown] Gary, Indiana, I could’ve killed him and his dog, and just sat there. But not in L.A., I’m already on probation for my gun. In Gary, if a nigga’s dog bites you, you can shoot the nigga and his dog. In Gary, they ain’t tripping.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gary, Indiana

Freddie Gibbs >>>>>>>>>>>>>

57. kevfrescura de talco Says:

>gibbs an orthodox muslim. muslims don’t fear anything unless God is in the details.

let that boy cook some of these industry niggas souls.

58. S.I.C.K Says:

They got them TWIX ice cream bars too.

59. rex hussla Says:

*takes a sip of beer*

“Like I was saying man, fuck Rick Ross man I can’t believe people fuck with him. What’s their problem? And Wale? That dude is the worst. Just throw in T-Pain and you could make the wackest lamest shit ever man fuck that” – new age rapper

*phone rings*

“Ohhhh word?!?!? Rick Ross wants me to feature on a track with Wale and him with a T-Pain hook!?! Yeaaaah I’m down!”

60. el feces loco Says:

Gangsta rap isnt around anymore cause there’s no money in it..niggaz is still killing niggaz on WSHH for free..wtf Amp talking about niggaz getting checked via internet.

stfu Amp.

61. big545 Says:

And ain’t you from Texas? lets NOT talk about them niggas.
    =====
    Chill Gawd

62. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

@ b

MidwestGangstaBoxframeCadillaMuzik

63. big545 Says:

Fat Trel >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> That fuck nigga posing like hes from DC

64. el feces loco Says:

This nigga is a clown..I was almost believing him..now I think he’s one of them cats that say anything to say it.

A hit in the head aint doing shit to a locked pit.

65. Jackson7 Says:

——————-

LOL.. word…

66. the absence of heat Says:

No information found for search performed on the following information:
    First name: fredrick Last name: tipton

an offender search for Indiana Dept of Corrections.

Betty wigs aint about that life.

67. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

What’s in the future for Freddie Gibbs?
    Next year, my album is definitely coming. I’ve got so much shit I’m about to put out this year, I got some stuff for the end of the summer and the fall. And more opportunities pop up every day. I ain’t tripping. I’m in a good place. I ain’t in jail and I don’t work at McDonald’s. I’m good.

68. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

I ain’t in jail and I don’t work at McDonald’s. I’m good.
    ========================
    #FreddieGibbGems

69. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Jeezy/Ross beef ain’t his beef really.

Ross ain’t said shit about Freddie Gibbs.

70. mcb Says:

if i see some nice cleavage on my way home today, im gonna ask how much the dock fees are…

71. the absence of heat Says:

Next year, my album is definitely coming

*eddie murphy laugh*

72. el feces loco Says:

No information found for search performed on the following information:
    First name: fredrick Last name: tipton

an offender search for Indiana Dept of Corrections.

Betty wigs aint about that life.

*groupies it up*

He caught his charge in L.A.

73. Eastern_Digital Says:

Jakk Frost sounds a bit like Biggie.

74. the absence of heat Says:

*groupies it up*

He caught his charge in L.A.

^ yet he’s g’d up in Gary Indiana. FOH.

75. S.I.C.K Says:

The more Gibbs talk the more I tune him out.He can rap though.I`m just waiting on Karma to do her job.We all will be here for that.I see a 500+comment post in the near future with Gibbs as the subject,and no music involved.

@b

Check out that cadillacboxmusic(sp) mixtape by Gibbs.That made me take notice.

76. e aka mac with the cheese Says:

LOL @ raw cheeks

No Vaseline rap

77. kevfrescura de talco Says:

lol!

cOLD been aggy towards gibbs since he advocated the dick dappin of convicted felons wifeys.

78. el feces loco Says:

Lived in GARY thuggin n mobbin for 22 years = no rap sheet

Moves to Cali for 1 year on some music shit = 1 Gun charge

79. big545 Says:

======
    This nigga Gibbs man….

SN: Scarface- Jesse James >>>>

80. the absence of heat Says:

its all making sense now… tough talking clown think he pac.

81. Jackson7 Says:

LOL @ raw cheeks

————–

case BEEN closed

82. the absence of heat Says:

^ no sign, BEEN called him out for his tough talking…

83. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

no rap sheet in a city with a high crime rate = terrified police department

84. kevfrescura de talco Says:

ain naan gonna happen to gibbs.

rappers are really weirdos who play nice to keep their careers in this fickle industry.

85. el feces loco Says:

Gibbs puts weapons on his dresses when he walk out the door.

“Excuse me potna..Im OG Freddie Gibbs, triple loccc trey 5 wesside all day lay em down stay em down, whats poppin? ..Yo homie you mind waiting here while I go get my gun from the safe upstairs?

86. S.I.C.K Says:

no rap sheet in a city with a high crime rate =A LUCKY mutherfucker or a LIAR.

Thats like going raw for a lifetime without puss-y discharge(get it?)

87. the absence of heat Says:

Gibbs puts weapons on his dresses when he walk out the door.

^ roff cramden.

88. the absence of heat Says:

no rap sheet in a city with a high crime rate =A LUCKY mutherfucker or a LIAR.

Thats like going raw for a lifetime without puss-y discharge(get it?)

^ keep going!

89. Jackson7 Says:

no rap sheet in a city with a high crime rate = informant

90. kevfrescura de talco Says:

no sign, BEEN called him out for his tough talking…

> but you’ll vibe to a nigga talking tough on a record tho. don’t bother asking who…pick one.

this rap shit is still wrestling for whoever can pop shit the best.

91. NovemberEnd Says:

the rappers who claim to the be the realest, usually turn out to be the biggest frauds of all

92. JihaD Says:

big545 Says:
    June 27th, 2011 at 3:46 pm
    Fat Trel >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> That fuck nigga posing like hes from DC

Its true (c) b-ease.

And Its funny how niggas is on they “we are the world” shit when a rapper talks about other rappers, when its the EXACT SAME SHIT we do here ALL DAY.

SMH.

I really do think a lot of you niggas is rats and cops and broads. Too much estrogen and tampons and wiretaps in ya favorite rappers catalogues.

93. S.I.C.K Says:

I`ve been to bookings and I don`t claim none of that gangster bullshit.

94. el feces loco Says:

So I kicked his dog in its face, the pit looked up and blank stared me..then I hit its owner in the plantiar facitis twice..like wacka wacka.

Dude wasnt knocked out so he blank stared me and said he’d call the FEDS..cause that’s the agency assigned to any of my flare ups.

You heard my verse on 187killakiller..I stay strapped, so I ran upstairs to retrieve my weapon. I came back 4 hours later, but he had left already though. Dont call me no faggot.

95. d_block_4_life Says:

Uncle Murder being shot in the head and still talking shit on rap records >

lol

96. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Niggas throw dirt on Gibbs but praise a former CO & habitual liar?

K.

97. Jackson7 Says:

this rap shit is still wrestling for whoever can pop shit the best.

———————-

since day one…

thats all it really ever was…

98. JihaD Says:

kevfrescura de talco Says:
    June 27th, 2011 at 4:00 pm
    no sign, BEEN called him out for his tough talking…

This.

I don’t even have to scroll up and confirm it was cOLD.

When did being the liar and the pussy become “cool”? (no shots at cOLD, but music in general)

99. the absence of heat Says:

no rap sheet in a city with a high crime rate = informant

^ co-siggy

100. kevfrescura de talco Says:

> wait…what rapper doesn’t claim to be “the realest”.

gibbs gotchu niggas feeling wyle sensitive.

101. JihaD Says:

d_block_4_life Says:
    June 27th, 2011 at 4:02 pm
    Uncle Murder being shot in the head and still talking shit on rap records >

lol

I’m saying.

But he wack tho, cuz he can’t rhyme Automatic with Automatic over violin strings and soul samples.

102. Harlem World Says:

d_block_4_life Says:
    June 27th, 2011 at 4:02 pm

Uncle Murder being shot in the head and still talking shit on rap records >

====================
    uncle murder >>>

im glad he exists

103. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

So because you can’t pull anything up using Google, Gibbs must be a fraud?

K.

104. the absence of heat Says:

^ what we do here is in jest, strickly comic relief. But when you start talking tough its really really really corny. Like arent we passed that chamber?

105. Deen Says:

He’ll never make a Straight Outta Cashville. That LP >>>>>>>>

Buck was my favorite in G-Unit, but I think Gibbs has already topped that shit without the same backing.

106. Eastern_Digital Says:

Uncle Murder being shot in the head and still talking shit on rap records >

lol

French Montana too. Murda, French and 50 need to drop a mixtape together.

107. the absence of heat Says:

So because you can’t pull anything up using Google, Gibbs must be a fraud?

K.

^ it was actually the Gary Indian Dept of Corrections, using his gubment name.

108. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

ut when you start talking tough its really really really corny.

Not when the people being talked about sin’t gonna do shit.

That’s entertainment.

109. Deen Says:

So because you can’t pull anything up using Google, Gibbs must be a fraud?

K.

Besides, I think he caught his first legal beefs as a juvenile. That shit gets expunged automatically…

110. London Bloke Says:

Forgetting Sarah Marshal on ITV2>>

111. Harlem World Says:

of course they wont try fight gibbs..thats not how they work

people like dj khaled will try to blackball – he’s an egomaniac…listen to how he speaks “WE THE BEST”

112. el feces loco Says:

I hope Gibbs makes it..but if he doesnt it’ll be more fun to watch.

#TeamThisOnlyThe Internets

113. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

How many times has Jay “Hustled kilos of coke and had a million before rap” Z been arrested?

He must be a fraud too.

114. the absence of heat Says:

^ its funny to see the stans come out…

Bring em out bring em out…

But yo Deen good defense.

115. JihaD Says:

the absence of heat Says:
    June 27th, 2011 at 4:05 pm

Nigga, WHAT?

Are we listening to RAP- Street-oriented music, or are we listening to Country Music?

When did the Frauds and Weirdos and LIARS become the trend setters? Rappers have talked TOUGH FOREVER. Like, Forever, Ever. Even De La Soul and KRS and Rakim and them was rapping bout burners and wishing niggas would.

Nas talks about popping burners and fighting niggas, and he has NO rap sheet— Jungle does, and this has been confirmed by EVERY nigga from QB– I guess he full of shit too for all the tough talk?

Go head, defend ya boy.

116. el feces loco Says:

Groupie Luv (c) Pac

117. kevfrescura de talco Says:

>retire ya comment box dude. smh

118. Troyvul Says:

Ross > Gibbs

And its not even close

119. el feces loco Says:

He must be a fraud too.

Already

120. Deen Says:

Is it really tough talk if what he’s saying is true?

He ain’t threatening anyone. He’s just making it clear that he doesn’t fuck with certain industry niggas – in response to questions.

Nothing wrong with that. It’s entertaining and hilarious…

121. Jackson7 Says:

all these niggas is actors and entertainers…

LOL @ an argument over Freddie Gibbs…

of the the random generic nobody ass niggas in the world to discuss, and yall discussing the merits of freddie gibbs alleged gangster…

smh..

who cares?… i know i couldnt never muster up enough energy to debate over that generic ass nigga one way or the other…

im still LOLing at this nigga Cheeks Raw

122. el feces loco Says:

Jibbs > Gibbs

King Kong > Keep it Warm

123. Deen Says:

Ross > Gibbs

And its not even close

GTFO.

124. JihaD Says:

And is it REALLY talking tough if its true?

We say Big Sean is ass– Its True.

We say we don’t fuck with Wale Musically– Its True.

This shit ain’t nothing new.

you niggas is cry babies and whiners– fuck that Kumbayaya, subliminal rap shit. If you don’t like that nigga, make it known and keep it moving.

125. NovemberEnd Says:

Nothing wrong with being a law abiding citizen btw

but to perpetuate this idea that your some super gangster that has committed a lot of crimes that you were never caught and your so different and authentic as far as gangster becoming a rapper

GTFOH

126. Deen Says:

Nas talks about popping burners and fighting niggas, and he has NO rap sheet

Pretty sure he caught a NY gun charge in the 90s.

Not that it makes him and OG like Fecal, but hey…

127. JihaD Says:

Troyvul Says:
    June 27th, 2011 at 4:09 pm
    Ross > Gibbs

And its not even close

Go Trovul yourself, nigga.

128. big545 Says:

Scarface- The Fix (Album) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

129. el feces loco Says:

Boldy James once shot a nigga as a kid for a 100 bucks

Boldy >>>>

130. JihaD Says:

NovemberEnd Says:
    June 27th, 2011 at 4:11 pm
    Nothing wrong with being a law abiding citizen btw

GTFOH

Word.

No show me where he did that. Show me the interview where he did that.

Cuz its REAL easy to pull up the Officer Ricky quotes about him moving cocaine and shit and being the boss of Miami and shit.

131. the absence of heat Says:

Jihad its a difference between telling “stories” laden with crime and violence. Than just to say Im a gangbanger I shoot and kill people. Ok we get it already you’re a gangsta rapper… enough of the I do this and I do that bull shit. give us some good music.

132. Harlem World Says:

complex always tryna stir the pot!!!

133. JihaD Says:

el feces loco Says:
    June 27th, 2011 at 4:12 pm
    Boldy James once shot a nigga as a kid for a 100 bucks

Boldy >>>>

Wheres the evidence? I need 3 eyewitnesses and two written statements, plus the police report and the Department of Corrections #s.

#cOLDGEMS

134. the absence of heat Says:

smh..

im still LOLing at this nigga Cheeks Raw

^ lol, I just do it to set the stanleys off (hi Deen).

135. el feces loco Says:

Ross said he moved cocaine and was a boss in interviews?

136. kevfrescura de talco Says:

> ice cube been did that. now every other rapper moves like that.

137. the absence of heat Says:

Go Trovul yourself, nigga.

^*bodied*

138. Deen Says:

Boldy James once shot a nigga as a kid for a 100 bucks

Boldy >>>>

I need to see the bullet shells.

Or the $100 bill. Real niggas woulda framed that shit.

139. Jackson7 Says:

look at Raekwon..

that nigga done sold more pure cocaine and ordered more Mafia hits than all three godfather movies and scarface and carlitos way and newjack city and sugar hill put together…

im sure none of that shows on google search though..

its just rhymes…

all these niggas is pretending…

rick ross is the only one who doest get a pass cause hes law enforcement, and lied about it

140. e aka mac with the cheese Says:

No-sign on believing rappers

I need to see decapitated heads offered to sun gods before i believe anyone

We off rap sheets, just severed limbs and gold aks

141. big545 Says:

Troyvul Says:
    June 27th, 2011 at 4:09 pm
    Ross > Gibbs

And its not even close

Go Trovul yourself, nigga.
    =====
    Really doe….

142. the absence of heat Says:

Ross said he moved cocaine and was a boss in interviews?

^ this pretty much is the jist of the whole debate. What you say on records is one thing. But parade around in interviews like you doing harm is… Well. Corny.

143. d_block_4_life Says: