Video: Michael Rapaport & Phife Dawg Interview on Attack of The Show

Phife Diggy and Michael Rapaport hit up G4TV’s Attack of The Show to talk about Beats, Rhymes & Life.

Previously: Beats, Rhymes & Life (Official Theatrical Trailer)

36 Responses to “Video: Michael Rapaport & Phife Dawg Interview on Attack of The Show”

1. Slumbilical Says:

WITH THE HERON NICCA I’M LEBRON
    QUARTER MILLI FOR THE CAR AND THAT’S ON THE QUR’AN

MY MONEY ON ANOTHER LEVEL
    MY MONEY ON ANOTHER LEVEL
    SHE BE FUGGIN AWDINARY NICCAS
    YO BITCH BE FUGGIN AWDINARY NICCAS!

2. rex hussla Says:

When’s this coming out? (no pretty ricky)

3. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

Do u need a silencer to politically correctly shoot a mime ?

4. Slumbilical Says:

If you don’t think Drake and Rawse own the game right now, don’t speak to me. Your whole shit need to be re-calibrated. These dudes got the game locked and loaded. All we need now is a Rawse/Drizzy album.

5. b Says:

phife dawg aint have no swag.How u gon say used to have a crush on dawn from envogue then follow up with “not saying honey dip would wanna get with me”?he could learn a thing or two from the bawse.

6. Harlem World Says:

krav maga is for israeli women

7. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

Drake’s chutzpah is on 100

8. b Says:

d. All we need now is a Rawse/Drizzy album.

^I need that like a need a bitch with no pussy and no mouth.

9. Harlem World Says:

cosign phife dawg being team simpset

but he found a good woman in the end..she gave him a kidney

10. Harlem World Says:

Drake <<>>

11. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

lmao

12. Chief Ali Says:

looking at some videos on youtube on keysi a lot of the blocks/strikes are real similar to other martial arts

old school muay thai uses a lot of hard blocks like that too with the forearms and elbows and so does crazy monkey boxing and 52 blocks

a lot of pro fighters even use some of those blocks but they don’t look quite as exaggerated…I’ve seen Rampage, Cotto, and Salido all use similar defenses especially when they throw hooks so they can’t get countered

———

cosig

i just so happened to stumble upon Keysi on some random shit, found a bodybuilding site that interviewed the two founders and of course them kizzas denied any influence or similarities to other forms of martial arts…Plagiarism aside , I do want to learn more and possibly find a gym but I doubt they have one out here in Chicago…Krav Maga on the other hand seems to be more popular out here

13. mcb Says:

E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

June 24th, 2011 at 12:11 pm
    Drake’s chutzpah is on 100

*Boca Raton laughs*

14. big_seth Says:

rex hussla Says:
    June 24th, 2011 at 12:05 pm
    30 punds? big seth is Team Skinny-Fat Guy? *daps* [ll]

LOL. yea I was like 250

I been around 220 since last summer and I stopped doin that shit.

I’ll probably start it up again. I was boxing with my barber for a while. Dude is a trainer. but for like 3 months I aint done shit. LOL.

My girls brother in Law bought em and burned for me. I was gonna ZIP em up and distribute, but my HD crashed so I lost those ones. I still have the disks tho.

15. rex hussla Says:

Drake needs to really stop trying to sing…it’s just sad now.

Imagine Drake trying out for American Idol, Randy would just that shit down in 5 seconds “dog, dog, really dog? that just wasnt’t good enough dog”

16. Chief Ali Says:

@b – i copped p90x used online for like 70bucks…well worth it if you got the weights and space to do it at the crib

@Seth – thats whats up, I lost about 8lbs since starting and its definitely helped me to drop body fat relatively quickly…imma take a few weeks off once i finish and do again with the aim of bulking up

17. stot Says:

# b Says:
    June 24th, 2011 at 12:06 pm

yall copped that p 90 x or downloaded?

plyometrics x>>>>>>>>>>
    ab ripper x>>>>>>>>>>

you can miss me with the other bullshit tho… especially that kenpo & yoga shit… my recommendation is just do your normal lifting routine or whatever you’re doing at the gym and mix in plyo once a week (or twice depending on if you do other cardio already or not) and do ab ripper x on the days you lift so like 3 times a week or so

18. Slumbilical Says:

rex hussla Says:

June 24th, 2011 at 12:16 pm
    Drake needs to really stop trying to sing…it’s just sad now.

Yeah ok nobody agrees with you.

Trust Issues hottest single in the world right now.

Your editorial comment fails to resonate.

Drake needs to sing more, if anything. He’s the best on the mic on every level.

19. rex hussla Says:

I have those Insanity DVD’s…but I can’t just work out in my living room. Feel like an inmate or some shit

20. big_seth Says:

one of the dudes I used to work with does Krav Maga.

mizza is almost a damn instructor. He still lookin mad doughy tho.

I think I could still whoop him. but It might just be the local dojo (if that is what they call them). and his own habits. a few other large folks I’ve known and met say they love it… but they still fat.

21. stot Says:

rex hussla Says:
    June 24th, 2011 at 12:16 pm

Drake needs to really stop trying to sing…it’s just sad now.

I really hate Drake and thinks he’s a fucking clown, but in his defense that “Marvin’s Room” and “Trust Issues” shit is fucking smooth. Even if it’s not necessarily my preferred type of music.

22. sealsaa Says:

The growing beef between Odd Future’s Tyler, The Creator and Chris Brown seems to be resolved. Both artists recently went on Twitter to resolve the animosity developing between them.
    ===============================

Oh shit, I guess the golden lords shook the shit out of Frank Ocean. He ain’t want no part of that, ROFL

23. b Says:

Drake needs to sing more, if anything. He’s the best on the mic on every level.

^lmao.funny guy.

24. big_seth Says:

rex hussla Says:
    June 24th, 2011 at 12:17 pm

plus that nigga fruity as bat shit. i feel awkward watchin these dudes for hours on end.

p90x guy makes hella strange comments. I watch that shit on mute after the first couple times.

25. rex hussla Says:

# Slumbilical Says:
    June 24th, 2011 at 12:17 pm

Yeah ok nobody agrees with you.

Trust Issues hottest single in the world right now.

Your editorial comment fails to resonate.

Drake needs to sing more, if anything. He’s the best on the mic on every level.

LMAO you’re killing me. He needs more autotune.

26. b Says:

starving goons>>>marvins room

27. stot Says:

then again autotune / studio editing etc can make anyone sound good singing. See that “how to love” shit by wayne..

28. mcb Says:

rex hussla Says:

June 24th, 2011 at 12:17 pm

i lived in apt after school and had some grimy free weights outside by the sliding door (it was in an apt community, so its not a porch, more like your fenced in “yard”), and tons of people were like “is this is your prison yard”

29. Chief Ali Says:

plyometrics x>>>>>>>>>>
    ab ripper x>>>>>>>>>>

——

with all due respect fuck what this dude just typed. the kenpo is dope b/c it provides a high intensity aerobics style workout while also providing a good intro to those looking to further explore the arts

the yoga is dope b/c it allows you to focus on breathing techniques which help with your lifting in the long run, not to mention increase flexibility and strength

30. Marv Says:

Slumbilical going hard for my dude Drake….

Drizzy has the game on smash right now, niggaz can’t deny that….

How you livin S.L.I.M.E.?…

31. Chief Ali Says:

—–

yeah Tony Horton can be a bit extra at times, calling grown folks “kids” and whatnot

mute button>>>>>>>>

32. mel kiper III Says:

fat motherfucker hour

33. b Says:

too lazy to google,w tf is plyomerics?

34. stot Says:

# big_seth Says:
    June 24th, 2011 at 12:19 pm

Tony Horton>>>>>>

but Insanity<<<<<<<

matter of fact, everything about the insanity videos is weird and uncomfortable… not to mention why the fuck would u want to put yourself through that torture if you're not a college/professional athlete or like physical trainer or some shit along those lines… shit's just unnecessary. just be on consistent with a good, solid lifting/cardo schedule and eat healthy.

35. stot Says:

# Chief Ali Says:
    June 24th, 2011 at 12:21 pm

plyometrics x>>>>>>>>>>
    ab ripper x>>>>>>>>>>

——

with all due respect fuck you. ok you’re right kenpo isn’t bad actually, but it’s not nearly as good of a workout as plyometrics or going on a 4 mile run at the gym. what i’m saying basically is that you’re better off just doing plyo or going for a run instead of doing kenpo, unless it’s on an off day or something… that’s just being efficient and allocating your time and energy properly. same thing goes for yoga.. you got some good points but that shit is an hour and a half long. an HOUR AND A HALF. fucking waste of time.

36. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Just hit Barnes n Noble they sd Malice book is out of print!

WtF its just came out Feb