Common x Cocaine 80s – Summer Madness (Prod. by No I.D.)

Here’s what we’ve got: some brand new Com over a No I.D. beat from a mysterious new project called The Pursuit EP that suddenly materialized out of nowhere.

And here’s what we know from Andrew over at Fake Shore Drive: Cocaine 80s is a collective comprised of No I.D., Common, Steve Wyreman, Rob Kinelski, Kevin Randolph, James Fauntleroy, Makeba and “many more”.

And that’s pretty much it as far as an explanation goes. Mystery is the new controversy.

Download: Link

Grab The Pursuit EP, here.

Previously: Common ft. Nas – Ghetto Dreams (Prod. by No I.D.) [Snippet]

251 Responses to “Common x Cocaine 80s – Summer Madness (Prod. by No I.D.)”

1. why? Says:

NO I.D >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

2. Mr. Freeze aka Muffler Lungs Says:

*nods*

3. Smooth Says:

There was a week, when GBM first set up, where Nah c-section was a ghosttown. The Jihad vs b beef ressurected this site. I think eskay is somewhere pushing the buttons, probably the mastermind behind that entire beef, illuminati shit lol

Nahright fuckrey >>>>

4. Shooter Says:

that Common x Nas needs to leak right nowish

5. Harlem World Says:

track is nicey

6. Hoskins Says:

The Cocaine80s website is filled with masonic symbolism

7. Harlem World Says:

tony yayo: haters >

its grown on me

8. C. Dufflebags Says:

this is not a diet, Dipset the blocks done tried it
    how not apply it, the shows we not invited
    anywhere on the east coast I pop a riot
    riot gear, swat team, dont wanna get the cops excited
    so you been advanced? tell your friends and aunts
    if I extend my hand venom stains on your pants
    quit? slender chance. me surrender? can’t

9. C. Dufflebags Says:

had to double my Gs, plus double my G
    double the double like Doublemint, double I see
    like a locksmith, I got double the keys
    keep my Glock stiff, I got double the beef
    I done scuffled with reef, I done muzzled his teeth
    nine in his mouth, sent a couple of reefs

10. Harlem World Says:

common still knocking down serena williams?

serena wlliams >>
    ana ivanovic >>>
    na li >>
    maria sharapova >>
    anna kournikova >

shit…even tracy austins cougar self can get it

#sexytennisplayers

11. Harlem World Says:

C. Dufflebags Says:
    June 22nd, 2011 at 7:53 am

had to double my Gs, plus double my G
    double the double like Doublemint, double I see
    like a locksmith, I got double the keys
    keep my Glock stiff, I got double the beef
    I done scuffled with reef, I done muzzled his teeth
    nine in his mouth, sent a couple of reefs

==================
    damn….rhymes on rhymes on rhymes

12. Hoskins Says:

This EP is nice

Cocaine >>>
    Illuminated music >>>

Word to Ricky RAWSE

13. Harlem World Says:

Bad Meets Evil sold more than most rap albums this year…and its an.E.P!!

step your rappity rap game up

166k 1st week! Self Made, where you aaaat?

14. Black Says:

@HW

You know the only reason that shit sold was cause its a rappity rap album with The Great White Hope on it right? Eminem could do a mixtape with a bum from any 17th street in the US and that shit would probably go Gold. That kizza is a cash cow.

15. Hoskins Says:

I certainly am suprised that an Eminem project sold well

16. Random Says:

“if I extend my hand venom stains on your pants”

U got issues . . . . Fruit!

17. Harlem World Says:

@ black

youre probably right

but its an e.p though, with no gimmicks…just good ol fashioned rapping

thats a win

18. Harlem World Says:

blogging >

“its theraputic to the user”

19. Deen Says:

How much did the royce/em project do?

20. Deen Says:

*daps all*

*dick daps Troyvul’s ex*

21. Harlem World Says:

@ deen

166 k 1st week

22. Black Says:

but its an e.p though, with no gimmicks…just good ol fashioned rapping

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Oh yeah no doubt i just wish that other niggas could do it and get the same type of attention.

SN: Imagine the numbers that shit would’ve done if they had released it 8 yrs ago.

23. Harlem World Says:

smh at almost all the fine hoes from school faliing the fuck off

they were 8 to 10’s, now they lucky to be 4’s & 5’s

24. C. Dufflebags Says:

still lmao thinkin about GBMs review of Self Made Vol. 1

“this nigga talking bout a cap that is both Snapback AND Fitted, and no one gives a fuck”

lol

25. Smooth Says:

African-American rapper Rick Ross is slated to be announced as the new face of Hugo Boss later this week. A brand representative has stated that the company has decided to target a younger demographic, after recent surverys confirmed a huge loss in popularity to it’s main competitors over the past decade. The rappers’ $10 million endorsement deal includes his own cologne line “Hugo Bawse”, set to be released at the start of 2012.

This can’t be life.

26. Black Says:

“Hugo Bawse”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I’ve come to the conclusion that Hip Hop needs Rick Ross.

27. Harlem World Says:

this WILL be life…

30. C. Dufflebags Says:

still.. source?

31. Harlem World Says:

still smfh @ congressman weiner

32. Deen Says:

that rawse shit is a joke, right?

33. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Ross makin Boss moves can’t deny that!

But Still can’t get down wit dude. Music is hella dope, idk. All the co and tia shenanigans

still smfh @ congressman weiner

^ Puss >>>

But Still can’t get down wit dude. Music is hella dope,

^ blankiddy blank.

36. Black Says:

Kizza lost his job and had a national scandal, I KNOW he feels like he should fucked one of the them broads.

I can’t really fault congressman weiner, the thrill derived from deviancy is the outlet from years of conformity. You’ve never just wanted to pee outside for no other fucking reason, other than you can, and its not seen as normal or correct. We should be applauding the fuck shit.

38. Harlem World Says:

Black Says:
    June 22nd, 2011 at 9:16 am

==========
    Soooo much fail in this

pussy should be able to be rolled up and smoked on some shit. I can’t fault nan a nigga for fuck shit related to poon. Shouts Tiger.

40. Harlem World Says:

the thrill derived from deviancy is the outlet from years of conformity

=====================
    theres much gem in this

the freakiest most perverse people tend to be professionals and “upstanding citizens”

lets not forget ol boy getting domed up by monica lewinsky

41. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Ross=kingpin/drug lord rap
    Clipse=cokeboy raps
    Jeezy=dopeboy, state2state raps
    Oj=local projects on smash raps
    Wayne=famous since a kid never did none of shit I say raps

42. b Says:

Smooth Says:
    June 22nd, 2011 at 6:15 am

^ lol.you’re all WELCOME.respect the shooter.

43. Harlem World Says:

weiners wife looks kinda lesbo anyway

she stays flirting with hilary – fact

Soooo much fail in this

^ chill unless you know, you’ll never fall vic to poon. I see niggas get chastised, and the ones who point the finger often get caught up behind some shit later on.

45. Smooth Says:

Please show respect to your fellow Team Deviant members.
    We are all brothers united under the principals of deviancy.
    Congressman Weiner, we got you.

46. Harlem World Says:

African-American rapper Rick Ross

===============
    thats how i know its fake

who speaks like this?

47. Hoskins Says:

So U-N-I broke up? thats a shame “A Love Supreme” was one of my
    favourite blog rap projects

I wonder if anyone cares

48. Harlem World Says:

nah, Weiner is TeamSociopath

hes not Team Deviant – We dont fuck with broads who tease niggas

they never even met right? how antisocial is that shit! sending dick pics over twitter

Every morning I look in the mirror and repeat these words

May the puss not leadeth me astray, for I am a family man. Give me the strength to turn a blind eye to huge donks who speak the language of my loins.

Please show respect to your fellow Team Deviant members.
    We are all brothers united under the principals of deviancy.
    Congressman Weiner, we got you.

^ *throws up TD Handsign*

51. Harlem World Says:

cOLD Says:
    June 22nd, 2011 at 9:23 am

===================
    this can be rule number 78 – just between rules 77 & 79

rule 77 – never put it on a pedestal
    rule 79 – never be scared to approach

52. Harlem World Says:

=====================
    you’re a brave man…brave man

*throws up his set*
    *does the team deviant TD walk*

rule 77 – never put it on a pedestal
    rule 79 – never be scared to approach

^ is putting it on a pedestal ever allowed, if soley for psychological condition and propaganda sakes. For the endgame goal of smashing at will? I need to know this.

54. Black Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^

Thats what I’m saying. That kizza is TeamWeirdo. Dont want cheeks but wants to send flicks?

55. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

rule 77 – never put it on a pedestal
    rule 79 – never be scared to approach

^shiiiiitttt these rules should come much earlier in the manual…those are 2 of the First 5 rules @ least

case and point

dude: damn girl you got that bomb, …you gone fuck around make a nigga love you… shit.

girl: (delusional really thinks he’s telling the truth) *chuckles*

57. Black Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^

You can let her think she’s special, so long as you know that she aint.

You can let her think she’s special, so long as you know that she aint.

^ there you go… this was my line of thinking….

59. Harlem World Says:

==================
    sexy women already know theyre sexy, people tell them all the time

aint no way beyonce wakes up in morning looking at her face x body in the mirror, thinking shes ugly

to put it on a pedestal is to fawn just because shes fine as hell – she already knows this

shes just another woman, you gotta play on their insecurities – bring her down to regualr level

60. kevfrescura de talco Says:

We are all brothers united under the principals of deviancy.

>*belts out TD slore chant*

sup nahkis

sexy women already know theyre sexy, people tell them all the time

^ cosign, however see the adendum: “You can let her think she’s special, so long as you know that she aint.

62. kevfrescura de talco Says:

> i know she has to acknowledge that there’s prettier women in the world tho.

63. d_Block_4_Life Says:

woooooooooooooooooo team ricky we did it again

64. Harlem World Says:

*real fine woman steps in to the buliding*

*expects attention & fawnication*

*team deviant member makes various eye contact..but doesnt sweat it because there are fine hoes everywhere*

> i know she has to acknowledge that there’s prettier women in the world tho.

^ and this alone is a stake in the heart for superficial egocentric dimes.

66. Harlem World Says:

rule 12-I will not lead my brothers astray
    rule 13-I will pledge allegiance to Team Deviant
    rule 14-I will share knowledge to help empower my brothers

67. Black Says:

> i know she has to acknowledge that there’s prettier women in the world tho.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

I agree but once you reach that level your just bad. I feel there are chicks better than Bey but i also know a bunch of niggas that think the convo stops with her.

chicks like Beyonce fear the younger dimes coming up… ‘these are the ones who will likely body her and flirt with her hubby.

69. Harlem World Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    June 22nd, 2011 at 9:39 am

rule 77 – never put it on a pedestal
    rule 79 – never be scared to approach

=====================
    hmm. maybe the manual needs revising

i will suggest this at the next teamdeviant conference –

70. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Any of yall read “Art of Mackin”?

71. Hoskins Says:

“You can let her think she’s special, so long as you know that she aint.

^ this

72. kevfrescura de talco Says:

> those the dudes that shun variety or can’t bag near a bad bitch.

rule 15-I understand there is a fine line between deviancy and sociopathy. I will toe that line with confidence.

74. Beezy Says:

I’m getting married in 4 days and I have a pimple on my lip that looks like Herpes.

God is smiting me.

75. Black Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is true and at the sametime she has the money and time to maintain her appearance. The average shorty has a far shorter shelf life as far as appearance goes when compared to these celebrities. J.Lo, Halle, Stacy Dash, and LisaRaye dont fear these young birds the way normal bad chicks do.

76. Harlem World Says:

kevfrescura de talco Says:
    June 22nd, 2011 at 9:42 am

We are all brothers united under the principals of deviancy.

>*belts out TD slore chant*
    ============
    roffle

*swings TD chain*

77. kevfrescura de talco Says:

who’s next in line to body beyonce tho?

i would start with rhianna but that chic can’t sing.

God is smiting me.

^ lols

who’s next in line to body beyonce tho?

i would start with rhianna but that chic can’t sing.

^ not speaking talent, strickly looks… a few chicks on the come-up got work for Bey…

80. Black Says:

> those the dudes that shun variety or can’t bag near a bad bitch.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

If you talking purely physical then no doubt, but niggas elevate oprah to fuckable status just based off her success. What that make beyonce?

81. Harlem World Says:

============

if i had to choose between stacey dash x rihanna, im choosing stacey all day tho

fine wine >>>

older chicks are more open minded, might even teach you a thing or 2

@ Beezy I got married in vegas… so I had to go to a barber I never used before… I was praying he aint push my wig back.

83. Black Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I dunno, Rihanna comes off as a bonafide freak to me.

84. Harlem World Says:

kevfrescura de talco Says:
    June 22nd, 2011 at 9:54 am

who’s next in line to body beyonce tho?

====================
    ive seen a few, besides ri ri that shannell chick is baaaad

cBc Rihanna puss smell like a bed of roses… she burp cinnamon scents…and her period is wine.

86. Black Says:

her period is wine.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

hilariously disgusting

wedding pics were a success tho… Imagine eternalizing a messy wig piece in your wedding pics.

88. Beezy Says:

I’m bout to get loose at the NBA Draft tomorrow … pretty much my last night single.

Prolly fuck Kemba’s moms. No shiddots.

89. Harlem World Says:

Black Says:
    June 22nd, 2011 at 9:59 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I dunno, Rihanna comes off as a bonafide freak to me.

============
    older chick will stop you mid stroke, to do some unheard of deviant shit

but i agree, some of these young girls are beyond their years

90. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Beezy

Make a paste out of baking soda apply it will be gone in 24-36 hours if done repeatdly. Warm rag x repeat

91. Beezy Says:

Yo my wedding pics might be firewood if my face don’t clear up.

No proactive commercial.

92. b Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    June 22nd, 2011 at 9:51 am
    Any of yall read “Art of Mackin”?

^I skimmed thru it, looked like a bunch of shit I already knew .All women are different, but if your comfortable in your own skin, and can walk up to any women and be yourself u good.some bad bitches are easier to bag than ugly chicks, but niggas get scared off.

93. Beezy Says:

okay Friddank … thanks for the (black) heads up.

Gotta try that out.

I’m going in on these wives’ tail remedies.

94. DJ Chase Says:

*Daps to the Squad*

Yo my wedding pics might be firewood if my face don’t clear up.

^Slap some foundation on and you won’t notice a thing

95. Harlem World Says:

shannell tho…

thats my type of woman all day long..all day..she got it

Yo my wedding pics might be firewood if my face don’t clear up.

No proactive commercial.

^ not a good look g… she will hate you for bad pics. This is her day remember.

97. Beezy Says:

Someone told me if cOLD’s ex squirts on my face it will clear up erry’thing

Who got her digits?

Slap some foundation on and you won’t notice a thing

^ he’d have to keep that on a hush…

99. DJ Chase Says:

^I’d marry stacey dash, I’m one-nighting Rihanna. Everything about RiRi says that she’s a nasty freak

100. Beezy Says:

Fuck this being her day … she ain’t drop her life savings like I did.

This shit MY DAY.

101. Harlem World Says:

cold touched it in vegas

102. Beezy Says:

Props Chase … I might have to go the makeup route … no homo.

103. kevfrescura de talco Says:

her period is wine.

> fuck!

104. Black Says:

^^^^^^^^^^

Thats all i’m saying lol.

Someone told me if cOLD’s ex squirts on my face it will clear up erry’thing

Who got her digits?

^ funny you say that… I was just calling the wolves for your visit to Newark… telling them be on the lookout for a chick with the adrien brody nose and a carlton banks looking weirdo.

I’m one-nighting Rihanna.

^ roff thought about Jay Z video…

107. S.I.C.K Says:

*daps all*

Allahu Akbar!!!!!!!

108. kevfrescura de talco Says:

yeah ima have to hit rhianna.

stacey don’t seem freaky enough.

bajan girls are hella freaks.

109. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

*deletes DM’s from twitter account*

Fuck this being her day … she ain’t drop her life savings like I did.

This shit MY DAY.

^ jokes aside… I hope it fucking rains and videographer loses the footage.

111. Harlem World Says:

t-boz: touch myself >>>>>

that video x song changed my life

112. Hoskins Says:

Beezy will we see wedding pics in the c/s?

113. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

I skimmed thru it, looked like a bunch of shit I
    already knew .All women are different, but if your
    comfortable in your own skin, and can walk up to
    any women and be yourself u good.some bad
    bitches are easier to bag than ugly chicks, but
    niggas get scared off.

^ya ain nothin new under sun, its just cool to see it on print. It everything ya older homies or friends told you. It make u confident to approach chicks shit I had my ex read it, gave her da game. Got dam I taught dat bitch :-(

But ya it can be easier to get @ fine chicks, most niggas be timid they just look n stare meanwhuile this chick is single.

114. Hoskins Says:

The c/s is that ugly cousin that you dont really know, we gotta be at the wedding

115. d_Block_4_Life Says:

jokes aside… I hope it fucking rains and videographer loses the footage.
    co-siggy

116. kevfrescura de talco Says:

Allahu Akbar!!!!!!!

>TAKBIR!

damn Beezy spent his life savings on a wedding…I hope for your sake, shit works out fam. All of the $4,329.00 im sure was well spent.

118. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

Beezy will we see wedding pics in the c/s?

I hope so, after all I even bought some gift items for them from their wedding registry list at Neiman Marcus

119. Harlem World Says:

I had my ex read it, gave her da game. Got dam I taught dat bitch :-(
    ===============================

*master p war cry*

niggas is s-s-s-sillly

120. b Says:

a lot of niggas underestimate the power of hello.sex starts at hello.I dont give a fuck, I talk to women all day, women I’m attracted to, some im not attracted to.I go in.

121. gramMasta Says:

early morning clients<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I'd rather do bizness over drinks at happy hour than coffee & bagel time

122. kevfrescura de talco Says:

jokes aside… I hope it fucking rains and videographer loses the footage.

^ co-siggy

> i hope the elephant they ride to the temple kirks out and mauls all the wedding attendees.

all ’em.

123. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

even talking to unattractive women helps, they probably have attractive friends, lol

124. AlbertFindsdimes Says:

#freethewave

125. Deen Says:

not speaking talent, strickly looks

That shit is subjective as fuck.

Beyonce bad, but Kelly always caught my eye. She’s like Bria Myles, but built for the long run.

Gravity won’t be kind to Bria’s ass…

126. S.I.C.K Says:

A real chick won`t fall for game.Better off just being yourself.Or just ask her “how much”and just pay the headache tax.

127. mcb Says:

*punches closest person*
    *daps the rest*

128. Deen Says:

Rihanna does anal. Bet.

129. kevfrescura de talco Says:

melanie fiona might coulda bested beyonce but her jawline prominent.

130. DJ Chase Says:

The feds bagged that nigga Henchman.

1. Why was son still in the country, if he wasn’t gonna turn himself in?
    2. Why was son chilling at the W in manhattan, like niggas wouldn’t notice his dumb ass?
    3. Why did son try to run when he noticed the Feds? Like he was gonna outrun them so a safe spot or something.
    4. Why was son still in the country…

131. Deen Says:

Gem.

===============

God is punishing Beezy for years of deviancy.

*considers repenting and turning in #TD badge*

Nah…

132. kevfrescura de talco Says:

when i kick my illest shit to a chic that works to the point that i’m impressed i don’t consider that game.

thas jus sound audibles.

133. DJ Chase Says:

Rihanna does anal. Bet.

^The only women freakier than a Bajan woman, is a Trinidadian woman. And they all get trumped by Brazilian women.

134. b Says:

And they all get trumped by Brazilian women.

^word, bitches be sucking off horses and shit.

And they all get trumped by Brazilian women

^ this is written in stone somewhere deep in the earths crust

136. kevfrescura de talco Says:

yeah trinidadian women get nasty too.

137. DJ Chase Says:

yeah trinidadian women get nasty too.

^Real talk, I’ve never come across a trinidadian woman that said no to anything i suggested she do sexually. straight up

138. kevfrescura de talco Says:

> this has got to be a jadakiss bar.

139. mcb Says:

kevfrescura de talco Says:

June 22nd, 2011 at 10:28 am

> this has got to be a jadakiss bar.

ha!

Why Jimmy get caught on his work block…. why he aint leave yet,

^ he has to live up to that “bad man”, mi nah surrenda tudda mon dem. Dem haffe earn dem arresss

141. b Says:

penny pinching>>>jimmy henchman

142. mcb Says:

>>>>bank charges

kick you when your down… unnecessarily too

penny pinching>>>jimmy henchman

^ he was corporate thuggin foreal.

144. b Says:

fuck u mean u dont wanna just have meaningless sex?? bitch please.

145. Eastern_Digital Says:

Rihanna does anal. Bet.

cBc. She prolly got a whole dungeon of whips and chains and what not.

some of the best head I got was paid for. Just saying.

147. Deen Says:

I got no game, it’s just some women understand my story…

– The GOAT.

148. Deen Says:

some of the best head I got was paid for. Just saying.

*ROFL*

*Salutes*

*Appoints fRIO ‘Chief Deviant’ of Nah*

149. b Says:

some of the best head I got was paid for. Just saying.

^co sign , pussy too.

150. Deen Says:

Head rankings:

1. Jamaican chick
    2. Tongue ring drugged out white chick
    3. Asian girl

All free.

151. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

some of the best head I got was paid for. Just saying.

^co sign , pussy too.

cBc

152. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

We gamblin on da Station, blunts in rotation
    Burners all thruout da spot, n case dem fuckboys hatin

153. kevfrescura de talco Says:

some of the best head I got was paid for. Just saying.

> who was it that said they got topped off by a crack head before?

joe 88?

smh @ thirsty niggas.

154. S.I.C.K Says:

The worse sex I ever had was paid for.The best things in life are free.

155. Harlem World Says:

spanish girls invented top…

but becky got the goat head game–oh and she’ll swallow too..you aint know??, it aint nothin to her

156. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

becky’s and bbw’s give the best dome

157. big_seth Says:

@beezy,

You ol’ puff daddy lookin ass nigga.

158. Deen Says:

The worse sex I ever had was paid for

Mine was free – but it was British. Wack ass broads…

159. S.I.C.K Says:

Rakim performing the Paid In Full album tonite at the Blue Note with the ROOTS as his backing band.SOLD OUT!!!!

This is a good look for old heads like myself.I was 14 when that album came out.I hope this gets the dvd treatment.

160. Jersey*made*me Says:

E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:
    June 22nd, 2011 at 10:46 am
    becky’s and bbw’s give the best dome

TRUTH

*daps niggas*

161. DJ Chase Says:

^This shit right here, is why I miss NY. There’s no way in hell I wasn’t gonna be in there if I was back home

162. Jersey*made*me Says:

A.A.R.P. Says:
    June 22nd, 2011 at 10:49 am

I was 14 when that album came out.

163. S.I.C.K Says:

I`m giving you my bread to have condom head and pussy with no kissing or finger popping.Hmmm sounds like FUN!!!!#trickgems

164. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

becky’s and bbw’s give the best dome

^undebatable

165. b Says:

kevfrescura de talco Says:
    June 22nd, 2011 at 10:42 am
    some of the best head I got was paid for. Just saying.

> who was it that said they got topped off by a crack head before?

^me nigga.crackhead head>>>>>.fuck what niggas think(c)murda mase

166. Harlem World Says:

billboard magazine >

167. mcb Says:

Jewish girl head>>>>

168. b Says:

I be lurky mane.

169. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

A.A.R.P. Says:
    June 22nd, 2011 at 10:49 am
    I was 14 when that album came out.

^niiiiiccccceeeee

170. S.I.C.K Says:

LOL@crack”head”

has a nice ring to it

171. Jersey*made*me Says:

mcb Says:
    June 22nd, 2011 at 10:53 am
    Jewish girl head>>>>

co-sign,your moms don’t be bullshitting on that doorknob….

172. Deen Says:

LIES

Calmate.

That was MY personal list. Not a general ranking.

I`m giving you my bread to have condom head and pussy with tongue kissing or finger popping.Hmmm sounds like FUN!!!!#trickgems

^ fixed. TD4life

174. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

Jewish girl head>>>>

co-sign

roffle @ b

176. S.I.C.K Says:

Anybody tried fisting a broad??

*glances at cOLD*

177. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Free “Base” Head

Can’t co sign no crack-head
    Its easier out there

178. mcb Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

June 22nd, 2011 at 10:55 am
    mcb Says:
    June 22nd, 2011 at 10:53 am
    Jewish girl head>>>>

co-sign,your moms don’t be bullshitting on that doorknob….
    you still got more than 30 in your piggy bank?

damn mustve been a big month for bottle recyling

179. Harlem World Says:

mcb Says:
    June 22nd, 2011 at 10:53 am
    Jewish girl head>>>>

===================
    #teamhebrewhead

180. DJ Chase Says:

Anybody tried fisting a broad??

^I been telling you niggas, Trinidadian women don’t say no to shit.

Shout out to Keesha back in Brooklyn

181. mcb Says:

getting head in Jerusalem drunk>>>>>

it was a good moment in my life, each night

182. Harlem World Says:

jewish princesses >>>

niggas know

I been telling you niggas, Trinidadian women don’t say no to shit.

^ them and guyanese strike me as having the wet wet.

184. S.I.C.K Says:

Speaking of recycling.The mexicans in my hood got the bottle return cartel on lock!!They be working in synchronized teams and shit.That used to be a black bums job.Right Jerz??

getting head in Jerusalem drunk>>>>>

^ wow. the Holy Land.

…anyone ever smash in a church?

*looks at frankie*

186. b Says:

I’m not gon sit here and act like I never got head from a crackhead and enjoyed it.If u ever lived off the land, u know that that shit comes with the territory b.

187. DJ Chase Says:

them and guyanese strike me as having the wet wet.

^The funny shit is, i’m guyanese and I’ve only piped one guyanese chick my whole life. go figure

188. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

zerohedge.com/article/new-york-fed-refuses-disclose-data-largest-theft-funds-national-history-which-could-be-three

189. Jersey*made*me Says:

True confession: Back in 89′ I used to sit on my porch everyday and wait for this crackhead to come through so I could get some head. I would cash my little summer job check and ask for mostly $5 bills so i’d be ready when she came through,all these years later that head is still unmatched….she went to rehab and moved down south :(

^ lol word, that and chinese chicken wings at 3 am.

191. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

*looks at frankie*

^its true (c) bease

192. DJ Chase Says:

^I nominate this man for Deviant of the year. This story has me in tears

….she went to rehab and moved down south :(

^ lols… niggas keeping tabs.

^ man, shouts to Janice and Diane two sisters back in highschool everyone wanted to pipe.

195. Jersey*made*me Says:

lols… niggas keeping tabs.

Nigga I still remember the scarf that bitch wore,lol

196. AlbertFindsdimes Says:

oh and she’ll swallow too..you aint know??, it aint nothin to her
    ________________
    It’s true. Never met one that didn’t.

197. Harlem World Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    June 22nd, 2011 at 11:04 am

*looks at frankie*

^its true (c) bease

=========

smh!!

198. Jersey*made*me Says:

That used to be a black bums job.Right Jerz??

“I had the drop,how the fuck I get clapped?”

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    June 22nd, 2011 at 11:04 am

*looks at frankie*

^its true (c) bease

^*waits for story*

200. Jersey*made*me Says:

It’s hump day niggas,hump something tonight…….

201. Harlem World Says:

frankie let bishop eddie long hit?

202. Danny Ocean Says:

head with a condom on <<<<<<

one of the downsides of paying for high grade professional puss

203. Deen Says:

*cries at everything posted*

204. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

frankie let bishop eddie long hit?

roffs

frankie touched it in the confessional

#bishopeddielonggems

frankie let bishop eddie long hit?

^ whoa! *checks calander* sees its warzone wednesdays

head with a condom on <<<<<<

one of the downsides of paying for high grade professional puss

^Dr B-ease states "you can't catch the germ from getting domed up".

207. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

^*waits for story*

^i gotta dig deep into the archives, you kno comin up as a shorty fumblin around wit da lil church girls.
    Shit lost my V on da sloppy 2nds of a train off a church girl.

Church girls>>>>>

Pastors/Prechers Daughters etx>>>>

208. Harlem World Says:

frankie got a tat of moses on his ankle

209. LeRoy Green Says:

head with a condom on <<<<<<

^^^^^

niggas do that??

I'd ratha have the bitch jack me off. Unless she got rihanna hell boy hulk hands

210. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

frankie touched it in the confessional
    #bishopeddielonggems

^Father forgive them for they know not what they do. Blasphemous niggas

211. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

Unless she got rihanna hell boy hulk hands

*fist fights Hulk Hogan*

212. Harlem World Says:

frankie touched it in the altar

#bishopeddielonggems

213. b Says:

I like bitches that wanna fuck and aint scared to say it.

214. mcb Says:

cOLD Says:

June 22nd, 2011 at 11:02 am
    getting head in Jerusalem drunk>>>>>

^ wow. the Holy Land.

…anyone ever smash in a church?

*looks at frankie*
    i did some things in the parking lot oft he church
    only made out in temple, so nathan there.

word, frankie i bet gets down in the pews

215. mcb Says:

nh on that last sentence hahaa

216. mcb Says:

b Says:

June 22nd, 2011 at 11:18 am
    I like bitches that wanna fuck and aint scared to say it.

its refreshing

girl be like “i just wanna fuck you”

okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

that rarely happens unless its after weve fucked before

217. Harlem World Says:

b Says:

June 22nd, 2011 at 11:18 am
    I like bitches that wanna fuck and aint scared to say it.

*************

i respect that – when a woman knows what she wants from life

218. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

I like bitches that wanna fuck and aint scared to say it.
    ===========================
    THIS!

219. mcb Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

June 22nd, 2011 at 11:15 am
    ^*waits for story*

Shit lost my V on da sloppy 2nds of a train off a church girl.

Church girls>>>>>

Pastors/Prechers Daughters etx>>>>

kid i knew went witha preachers daughter, she told him “you put it up, ill put it down”

i congratulated him sincerely

220. LeRoy Green Says:

The production on this Big Sean is dope so far.

*ducks*

*daps Big Seth*

221. Deen Says:

I like bitches that wanna fuck and aint scared to say it.

God bless them all…

222. mcb Says:

.>>>>>>>>handjobs

no one does me better than me

223. Harlem World Says:

mcb Says:
    June 22nd, 2011 at 11:27 am

.>>>>>>>>handjobs

no one does me better than me

============
    ROFFLE

sounds like a hair for men commercial

224. Deen Says:

The production on this Big Sean is dope so far.

That’s undeniable. Dude just happens to be a much cornier Mase.

225. Harlem World Says:

sexy sluts >>>__________

226. Danny Ocean Says:

head with a condom on <<<<<<

^^^^^

niggas do that??

_________

I agree, head with a rubber was unheard of to me too. But that shit is standard procedure with them professional hoes. All latex everything.

227. Harlem World Says:

Dude just happens to be a much cornier Mase.
    ================
    GTFOH

Mase > Kanye >>>>>>>>>>>.Big Sean

niggas wasnt seeing Betha

228. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Yea yo Ma$e>>>>>>>

Fathered a lot of niggas style

Cam too

RIP Harlem, they contributed a lot to rap game I applaud.

Vado ain bringin It back tho, n what hap to Dip reunion, jimmy got da scurl now lol

I had da Scurl plenty times in my life tho, bitches like dat shit.
    Scurl >>>> cornrows imo
    I had all type shit, silk dreads/twists, hurricanes, cornrows, box, curl, I’m best wit waves I ain changin it
    #Team360s

229. mcb Says:

if im paying, i hope she uses latex…
    i mean… if she goes straight up with you, you aint the first, shit… you aint the first that day

230. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

RIP Harlem, they contributed a lot to rap game I applaud.

co-sign

they birthed punchline rappers with swag (c)Big L, Murda Ma$e, Cam’ron

231. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

plus they gave us Max B

*surfs*

232. Deen Says:

Dude just happens to be a much cornier Mase.
    ================
    GTFOH

Mase > Kanye >>>>>>>>>>>.Big Sean

niggas wasnt seeing Betha

ROFL.

I don’t understand the aggro comment. We’re in complete agreement. If I call a nigga a cornier version of another nigga then that means I think the corny version is wacker.

>>>>S-Curl/maintaining waves…

233. Harlem World Says:

Max B >>>>>

still play his tracks regularly

234. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

I look fwd to a Jimmy Henchmen documentary, I really don’t know dude history or story, but seems like he was bout dat fuckery n shit.

235. b Says:

Help.Started talking to this bitch, and for a change I like the shit that comes out of her mouth, she got a man tho.whats the best way to proceed?I think she wanna fuck, but not sure.

if im paying, i hope she uses latex…

^ after a break up I went to Atlantic city, you know to drink and gamble. I happened across a whore after leaving a barber shop. I went raw. That night I couldnt sleep I cut my visit short and cried on the way home. I called my boy and he talked to me the whole way…hour 2+ hrs.

Friends >>>

237. Harlem World Says:

“only nigga at the slumber party in a bathrobe”

238. Deen Says:

Respect karma…

239. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

Capo’s S-Curl bodied the Dip reunion

I think she wanna fuck, but not sure.

^ what else would she want, she got a man.

Respect karma…

^ its fair game.. she aint married. She about to Troyvul her man anyway.

242. AlbertFindsdimes Says:

Listened to Millon Dollar Baby 2 this morning. So many good songs

243. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Help.Started talking to this bitch, and for a
    change I like the shit that comes out of her
    mouth, she got a man tho.whats the best way to
    proceed?I think she wanna fuck, but not sure.
    Respect karma…

^Play Curren$y-She Don’t Want A Man

Naw real shit don’t do it

244. Deen Says:

Friends >>>

INDEED.

Eerily similar story for me, but no raw action – just a wack bitch. Really wack one. My boy listened to me lament my terrible life choices for over an hour. Then I spent another hour scrubbing that wench off me before I retired to endure the depression alone. Nigga rolled through with trees and liquor to ease my mind without me even asking.

Friends >>>>>>

245. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Is Troyvul bodied he’s been MIA?!?

246. S.I.C.K Says:

Respect karma…

Don`t do it b.Word!! I don`t fuck with niggas broads(knowingly).

247. DJ Chase Says:

^ its fair game.. she aint married. She about to Troyvul her man anyway.

^That nigga cold is a low down, dirty, ruthless vato

You deactivated your account !

^ I just bodied my twitter account. For what I needed that, it was type superfluous.

249. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

INDEED.
    Eerily similar story for me, but no raw action –
    just a wack bitch. Really wack one. My boy
    listened to me lament my terrible life choices for
    over an hour. Then I spent another hour
    scrubbing that wench off me before I retired to
    endure the depression alone. Nigga rolled
    through with trees and liquor to ease my mind
    without me even asking.

^niggas went to Ocean City to cool out cuz I broke up wit da Wifey. We smoked weed and sipped all day 3hr trip. Whilst on da beach ol girl calls me, so we must be talkin for Hour+ me beggin her to stay all drunk n slurrin. Hit da club later dat nite I was a wreck, ruined da whole swag we ain get no hoes n subsequently drove home only for him to listen to me bable on n on.

Friends >>>>>>

250. big_seth Says:

LeRoy Green Says:
    June 22nd, 2011 at 11:24 am
    The production on this Big Sean is dope so far.

*ducks*

*daps Big Seth*

LOL.

I don’t know how I got pegged as a Big Sean stan or something.

fuck it tho