Video: Fabolous on The Road in Miami & Vegas (Memorial Day Weekend)

A recap of Fab’s performances in South Beach and Vegas over Memorial Day Weekend.

Previously: Fabolous Interview w/ Tim Westwood

23 Responses to “Video: Fabolous on The Road in Miami & Vegas (Memorial Day Weekend)”

1. el feces loco Says:

Dawg, I don’t know you nor do I care to, but I know when I see the word “big_seth” on here, 95% of the shit that follows it is dumb as fuck

Just STFU

oh snap

2. SPITGAME Says:

SPITGAME
    0 mins ago
    “My names Humpty, pronounced wit a Umpty”

#HumptyDanceGems

3. Jackson7 Says:

Skinny Says:

June 21st, 2011 at 4:13 pm
    big_seth Says:

that is hella gay fam.

^^^^^^

Yea thats your field of expertise so I imagine you would know all about it

Just STFU

—————–

*needle slides across record making abrupt scratching sound*

*music stops*

*popcorn pops*

4. el feces loco Says:

Damn them front row skanks was going in..

5. JihaD Says:

el feces loco Says:
    June 21st, 2011 at 4:12 pm
    Apparently I’m sexist and and wrong for not wanting my sons to watch the fucking Care Bears….

Who knew???

JihaD

Let em watch..whats the odds of having gay twins?

Chill god.

We fathering over here.

And I’m talmebout my 4 yr old, not my babies.

JihaD

6. 456 Says:

^FACT

7. Jackson7 Says:

“DOOOOOOOREEEEEEEEERRRRRRDOOOOORRRRRRIMP…. DOOOOOOOOORRRREEEEERRRDOOOOOORRRRRRIMP..”

goofy humpty dance bassline >>>>>>>>>>>>

8. big_seth Says:

Skinny Says:
    June 21st, 2011 at 4:13 pm
    big_seth Says:

that is hella gay fam.

^^^^^^

Yea thats your field of expertise so I imagine you would know all about it

Just STFU

LMAO.

why you so mad nigga?

name one dumb thing I have ever said and why that made you type some dumb ass shit like “big seth says: big sean >>>>”

you sound like a fan about now. I don’t even know where you came from. Suddenly I just have these fuckin screen names tryin to get at me.

9. big545 Says:

Why yall attacking Seth?

10. big_seth Says:

456 Says:
    June 21st, 2011 at 4:18 pm

^FACT

you aggy about your boo pac. I understand. Sit down and relax for a while.

your existence BEEN destroyed since 96.

11. SPITGAME Says:

“I’ll eat up all your crackers and your licorice
    hey yo fat girl, c’mere–are ya ticklish?”

#HumptyDanceGems

12. mcb Says:

beefin with graphic designers

word?

13. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Dawg, I don’t know you nor do I care to, but I
    know when I see the word “big_seth” on here,
    95% of the shit that follows it is dumb as fuck
    Just STFU

^FUCK YOU just cuz ether

14. Jackson7 Says:

———-

deborah cox there’s a stranger in my house ether

15. big_seth Says:

big545 Says:
    June 21st, 2011 at 4:19 pm
    Why yall attacking Seth?

niggas hate me cuz I seem like an easy target.

I aint one of these tough talkin “ether experts”

so they think they can score quick points and become “regs”

16. JihaD Says:

SPITGAME Says:
    June 21st, 2011 at 4:16 pm
    SPITGAME
    0 mins ago
    “My names Humpty, pronounced wit a Umpty”

#HumptyDanceGems

“I once got busy in the Burger King Bathroom”

#HumptyDanceGems

JihaD

17. mcb Says:

these wasabi almonds>>>>

18. mcb Says:

I’m havving niiiiighhhtttmmmmmarressss oooohhhhhhhhh

19. NovemberEnd Says:

Just STFU
    OMG

20. sealsaa Says:

Rapper Lil Boosie has landed himself in more trouble while locked up in Louisiana State Penitentiary, as he is now being investigated for threatening East Baton Rouge Parish District Attorney Hillar Moore III.

Boosie has lyrically attacked Moore in the past, but an investigation has been started after police believe there was a credible threat made. Lt. Doug Cain revealed further information to the Advocate.
    ============================

^This nigga here…

21. JihaD Says:

Jackson7 Says:
    June 21st, 2011 at 4:18 pm

goofy humpty dance bassline >>>>>>>>>>>>

Fact.

That bassline was so ill and memorable.

JihaD

22. Jackson7 Says:

“i like to rhyme, i like my beats funky, im spunky, i like my oatmeal lumpy”

#humptydanceGems

23. Skinny Says:

big_seth Says:

LMAO.

why you so mad nigga?

LOL @ me bein mad. You just provin my point.

Niggas can say what they want bout Marv or Iceburg but everytime you post you snatch the lamest nigga postin title away from anyone else contendin for it…

Don’t even type shit towards me anymore faggot, how bout that? The world would be a much better place for it, real type