Props to Mazi O.

Previously: Pete Rock & Smif-N-Wessun ft. Sean Price & Styles P – That’s Hard

253 Responses to “Video: Pete Rock & Smif-N-Wessun ft. Sean Price & Styles P – That’s Hard (Behind the Scenes)”

1. PG-DC Says:

Truth be told, I’m actually looking forward to some new Drake…. lol but smh…. only because dude seems like one of the last “I rap about what I live” rappers left. Plus his rap shyt be melodic – he stays in his lane.

On One vid aint drop yet?

2. PG-DC Says:

FACT: Artists with little to no budget/resources are the most creative muthafuckas in the world

youtube.com/watch?v=YuiItDSDLxc&feature=player_embedded

ANTI-EST.

3. Harlem World Says:

Nobody told me the President of Argentina was hot as hell!!

damn! Cristina Kirchner >>>>

sexy politicians ftw

4. Harlem World Says:

kamala harris >>>

cynthia tucker >>>

susan rice >>>

5. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Its a lot of insecure niggas on here. Wasn’t nothin flagrant bout me sayin “look at his arms, niggas don’t want no problems!” Yall da same niggas dat say lebron diesel or dwight howard is big as hell etc.
    Niggas like to take small shit n run.

Any fuck niggas wanna shownprove we cld get da uppin. 90% yall niggas is fat fucks who get no pussy.
    I’m in shape, I can compliment another who work out. Sit back n eat ur mcdonalds n smoke ur “regular” weed
    Fuck wld u kno bout dis life

“Lames cach feelins, I catch flights”

*Straps up*

6. Harlem World Says:

El Brad Pitt’ arrested in Mexico drug swoop

Marco Antonio Guzmán accused of leading the armed wing of the Juárez cartel, which has terrorised northern Mexico

smh

like this will make a difference

7. Harlem World Says:

ron paul >> obama

cynthia mckinney >> obama

8. Harlem World Says:

bill clinton >> obama

i was driving german cars when clinton was president – caked up

9. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Hw what’s ur issue w obama

U were just praisin him when he caught ol boy?

10. Harlem World Says:

@007

i just wanted an excuse to drink that day – obl was the excuse

i stay reading up on obama – im not feeling his administration

11. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

PG-DC Says:
    June 17th, 2011 at 5:49 am

—————————————————-

Agreed.

The two new leaks from Drizzy are both GREAT, btw. His MCing is back to where it was on Room For Improvement and his songwriting is up to where it was on So Far Gone, but now it both on the same songs. Not to mention 40 has noticeably added to his sound and made it sound fresh again.

Take Care is probably the LP I’m anticipating most this year. More than Wayne, Kanye, Jay, Ross, Curren$y, KRIT, Cudi, or anyone else for that matter.

12. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

But my cut is blunt and futuristic and Nicki Minaj started wearing that bob on her head after she came to my show, so at the end of the day I know what I do and I know what I possess and I know who I am. I’m a trendsetter. The biggest form of flattery is imitation so I’m flattered. I understand the universal law. I’m not confused, I don’t feel like a follower. I started so many things that new artists are doing now anyway -my style, the way I’m aggressive on a track, the way I come through, the way my beat bangs. There are so many things that were borrowed, that I influenced that’s happening in music right, so I’m far from discouraged.

^lil mama

13. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Harlem World Says:
    June 17th, 2011 at 8:45 am

ron paul >> obama
    —————————————-

Cosign but it’s easy to keep it 100 when you’re so far outside of the main picture. Ron’s an outsider still, and while he may be getting more popular, the closer he gets to actually being a big player, the more he will have to water down his ideals.

And if he ever got elected he would quickly have to change his shit or get nothing done.

14. Harlem World Says:

drake isnt for everybody

but hes good at making feel good music sometimes…fancy…im on one etc

15. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    June 17th, 2011 at 8:42 am

Niggas like to take small shit n run.

Fuck wld u kno bout dis life

“Lames cach feelins, I catch flights”

*Straps up*
    —————————————————–

What happened?

16. Harlem World Says:

native americans >>>>

17. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

The new Cole is pretty nice.

18. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

Ghostface >>>>>>>>

a tru god MC in the flesh

“Top of the year we taking all the crumbs off the table….we want them ends on that loaf of bread too NUGGA!” (c) Tony Starks

19. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

NBA>>>>>>

Shits boring after da league is over

20. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Dat 50 track was <<<<<<<

Totally unimpressed

21. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    June 17th, 2011 at 9:02 am

NBA>>>>>>

Shits boring after da league is over
    ———————————————

This past season has to be the best one I’ve ever seen. Granted, I’ve only been watching since I was 12 [so 8-9 yrs] but I imagine it’s true for many.

Can anyone honestly thing of the last NBA season that was this good?

22. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

HW where did all the G-Unit stans run too?
    Wayne?
    Ross?
    Another genre?

All da ppl dat where scremin G-unit in 03, what they listenin to now?

23. Harlem World Says:

@007

they might have grown up

a lot of those fans were probably teenagers when grodt dropped

24. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Can anyone honestly thing of the last NBA season
    that was this good?

^the last 3 yrs + this one have all been good.
    Celts won, then lakers repeat, both good seasons.
    Then toss in this year.
    Glad Miami didn’t win their first year that wlda been wack. I think next year will have some good story lines too. What will LA kobe gotta make a push for 6. More pressure in Lebron to improve add a post game etc. What will NYK do, where will CP3 n Dwight go. Plus all potenital trades.

Next year will be even better!

25. Harlem World Says:

RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:
    June 17th, 2011 at 8:58 am

Harlem World Says:
    June 17th, 2011 at 8:45 am

ron paul >> obama
    —————————————-

==================================================

Ending the Federal Reserve tho >>>>>

thats one way to stop this huge debt we’re in

AND he wants to cut military spending – we spend 687 BILLION on military spending

some of this military aid goes to saudi arabia, israel…..not even to protect americans

26. Harlem World Says:

@ RNC

and we most DEFINITLEY cant afford another war – look how far the iraq war has affected out economy

but obama wants to go into libya, possibly yemen & syria…smh

who could have predicted this

27. Hoskins Says:

NBA>>>>>>

Shits boring after da league is over

^^ yep

28. Harlem World Says:

my president is black..thats dope

but my president is incompetent

29. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Harlem World Says:
    June 17th, 2011 at 9:10 am

@007

they might have grown up

a lot of those fans were probably teenagers when grodt dropped
    ——————————————————

This is what I’ve noticed, too. And I’m of that generation.

The same kids who got into Em when they were kids/preteens shifted to 50 when Em started getting predictable and when he eventually disappeared. Then eventually they moved on to Kanye and so on. Whoever made the best pop-rap essentially.

Thing is with Em, Kanye there will still be some respect for their careers even years later. I’ve noticed no one really has that for 50s work. ‘Cept for a few on here, but not offline.

30. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    June 17th, 2011 at 9:10 am

Can anyone honestly thing of the last NBA season
    that was this good?

^the last 3 yrs + this one have all been good.
    Celts won, then lakers repeat, both good seasons.
    Then toss in this year.

Next year will be even better!
    ——————————————————

Hopefully man, hopefully. They just have to get that CBA done and avoid the lockout.

31. Harlem World Says:

62 trillion dollars of debt nigga!!

62 trillion!!!

shoutout to anybody who been fined for paying a loan back TOO SOON *daps self*

smh at these banks under obama – he lets them run riot

imma fall back from the obama hate now – before i “disappear” lol

32. Harlem World Says:

===========================

eminem did well reintroduce him self to a new generation of fans – the itunes generation – dre is doing this eventually, even if the music is suffering –

gotta accept that some fans have never really heard of a Nas, a G Unit etc, they were like 6 years old when they were platinum artists

33. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

@Harlem:

I agree with pretty much everything you said. A couple of weeks ago I would have disagreed with the Federal Reserve part, but now I’d say that’s right too. Upon some more reading honestly I can’t really blame the banking/finance major players for what they did. I mean the way the Fed acted, they did what any company would have under similar circumstances. The Fed fucked up out of political pressure to create jobs quick after the early 00s recession and paved the way for an even worse one. Any they’ll probably be doing it again now.

I was more saying that for Ron to get in, he’d have to water down his shit or even pull an Obama. He’s just one guy, and people don’t have the sense to realize that you can’t just vote and sit and wait, you have to continually apply the pressure, and ensure that only the best get elected to any post, not just Pres.

34. Chief Ali Says:

*daps erbody*

be clear, no president will ever get rid of the federal reserve

them niggas run the show

35. JihaD Says:

RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:
    June 17th, 2011 at 9:00 am
    The new Cole is pretty nice.

Stop it.

Cuz its not.

JihaD

36. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Harlem World Says:
    June 17th, 2011 at 9:24 am

===========================

—————————————————————-

Yeah Em did a great job of that. From what I’ve noticed he had a legion of fans who were waiting to hear him get serious.

I tend to think that guys who can really emotionally connect with their fans establish that kind of loyalty with them. That’s part of the reason guys like 50, Nelly, couldn’t last. It wasn’t just because their hooks got played out, fans had nothing to hold onto after that.

I think the reason guys like Biggie, Eminem, and now Kanye have such loyal followings comes from the way they admit flaws, and actually really connect with their audiences. I don’t know any rappers that really get as honest about themselves as those guys did/do. Many can for a few songs, but not over the whole catalogue. Pretty easy to see why a guy like Em has fans rooting for him and being patient, while guys like 50 get the “what have you done for me lately” treatment from fans.

Hopefully I said that right, haven’t read it over.

37. C. Dufflebags Says:

whats good Nah

I seen some of yall go in on my boy Wondeezly

go play in traffic you hatin ass bastards..

“you see a nigga hot, give a nigga props
    how you gon meet me at the top when I’m in a drop?”

#DOUGHgemz

38. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

JihaD Says:
    June 17th, 2011 at 9:29 am

RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:
    June 17th, 2011 at 9:00 am
    The new Cole is pretty nice.

Stop it.

Cuz its not.

JihaD
    —————————————–

*flinches*
    alright alright

39. Harlem World Says:

@ RNC

once more people start getting fired and food and gas prices inflate even more, people will not want obama to run again – thats where ron paul can gain momentum, because the other reps are not focused on the banks

40. Harlem World Says:

*daps the room*

how rude of me

41. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

*daps all*

42. Harlem World Says:

you have some good points, nobody expected cudi to gain more fans after his 1st album, but he did – some music about have problems & demons – just like Recovery

some people like the song, but not the artists – thats pretty clear with people like flo rida – they sell millions of singles but sell no albums

50 cent had many men, if i cant, motivating records like that

43. Harlem World Says:

having problems > have problems

44. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Hates when comments disappear

45. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Harlem World Says:
    June 17th, 2011 at 9:39 am

———————————————–

No doubt.

46. d_Block_4_Life Says:

All i know is that Lost Ones better be on Cole’s LP.

47. Remixznflow Says:

whats good?

*daps HW*

fam… thank you.

last night was>>>>>>>>>>>>>

48. Remixznflow Says:

No homo and all that

49. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

I tend to think that guys who can really
    emotionally connect with their fans establish that
    kind of loyalty with them. That’s part of the
    reason guys like 50, Nelly, couldn’t last. It wasn’t
    just because their hooks got played out, fans had
    nothing to hold onto after that.

^100% accurrate

50. Hoskins Says:

Rubio back

51. C. Dufflebags Says:

who was the one who said “Wiz Khalif – When U Find >>>>>>” yesterday?

that sample tho >>>

youtube.com/watch?v=uZg9S-aV87A

Burn After Rolling is a super nice tape imo, some people seem to think it’s his weakest

52. C. Dufflebags Says:

I must say that after catchin a glimpse of that ustream vid..that boy JihaD got a healthy upper body tho..

no homo.

he woulda put the beats on Es

53. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Wonders will Wiz fade out. I think so. He went da pop route n those acts come n go. But on the other hand he may have the staying power of Snoop. Still to early to say, he’s been in the game 5-6 yrs already low key. So he might stick.

54. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

I must say that after catchin a glimpse of that
    ustream vid..that boy JihaD got a healthy upper
    body tho..
    no homo.

^everyone is in agreance(sp) wit this yet 00 is gay tho

Man fuck yall niggas lol
    Same niggas jokin, be same niggas like he is diesel tho

Smh

55. Remixznflow Says:

@Frankie

i tried to explain that you said no homo after the statement…

but niggas wasnt havin that… they were on a roll LOL… it was funny…

you good though… happens to everyone… EVERYONE…

remember cOLDmo?… yeah.

56. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

N yes SK would have caught the blues! No way was he catchin dat flight. NO WAYYYY

57. Free J Says:

check ya emails nahggers

*vanishes*

58. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Nah Remix I kno

Its just my turn, I can take it I think its funny. I just didn’t like the fact dat niggas hit me w da Absentee ether. I was on a ph call for a few hours n missed the debauchery.

Least let a nigga defend hisself.

I laughed tho some of em were hilarious

Its all jokes

59. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Scrollin back thru 3± posts of ether about yourself is not the business.

I died a lil yesterday

60. Harlem World Says:

Remixznflow Says:
    June 17th, 2011 at 9:45 am

whats good?

*daps HW*

fam… thank you.

last night was>>>>>>>>>>>>>

bubblebaths are very good stress relievers – value for money!

highly recommened them, good for the soul lol

61. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Assuming I figured out what the commotion was….

I remember when I said something along the lines of LL Cool J having a good physique and that I wouldn’t mind looking like that. Then land was like “this man just openly examined another mans quadriceps, glutes, and abdominals in a public forum. SMH @ the sexually deviant Republican Party.” I LOL’d pretty hard at that.

It’s all jokes though.

62. mel kiper III Says:

yo frankie

how you got an ankle tat tho my dude

PAUSE YOUR FUCKING LIFE

63. Harlem World Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    June 17th, 2011 at 9:49 am

if he keeps making hits & doing his tours he’ll be around for a while

no days off

64. Remixznflow Says:

Harlem World Says:
    June 17th, 2011 at 9:57 am

Remixznflow Says:
    June 17th, 2011 at 9:45 am

whats good?

*daps HW*

fam… thank you.

last night was>>>>>>>>>>>>>

bubblebaths are very good stress relievers – value for money!

highly recommened them, good for the soul lol

my nigga… she saw the tub and the pussy blossomed like a flower b…

i got the most glorious wakeup this morning…

WHY hadnt i tried that before…

Cheap

Easy

And the pussy is GUARANTEED…

65. Free J Says:

sctually b4 i dissapear to continue this music shit…these govt computers at the base im at right now fuckin SUCK so my comments dont be poppin up among other things, so im a jus be lurkin for the next couple months or gettin on nahright wit the night shift, be easy yall

jus registered for classes and i start monday so im a be hella busy but i found someone who can shoot vids while im here, some HD quality shit. Plus im makin bank so im doin alot of advertisin as well.

and as favor to me if yall can, go to reverbnation dot com/oh4werd and hit the like button, appreciate it.

sn: i gained over 700 fans via fb in 1 month… find Free J

*vanishes*

66. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    June 17th, 2011 at 9:49 am

———————————————-

His main appeal are his hooks and beats tbh. But he also can be a funny, entertaining character, so who knows.

But to really get a loyal fanbase on being a character, it has to be as unique and weird as a Lil Wayne. So it’d be hard.

Don’t forget Snoop when he broke was probably one of the two or 3 biggest Generation X musicians [along with Nirvana and some others].

67. K1ng Says:

someone tell this nigga cole to change up the Recipe, Radio’s ain’t buying it and if that don’t happen he isn’t dropping.

and is it me or does drake drop some hot shit every single time Cole’s bout to drop something album related. smh

68. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

C. Dufflebags Says:
    June 17th, 2011 at 9:47 am

who was the one who said “Wiz Khalif – When U Find >>>>>>” yesterday?

that sample tho >>>

youtube.com/watch?v=uZg9S-aV87A

———————————————

To be fair there are some terrible experiments on that tape.

Wasn`t that the one with him AutoCrooning over Big Girls Don`t Cry and If I Were a Boy…

69. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Tatted all over nigga STFU

70. Harlem World Says:

if you look at hip hop , nobody is making any hit records – we need more hitmakers…everyone ran to lex luger after hard in the paint/bmf

black & yellow , down on me, all of the lights – theyre like the only real hits of note this year

real hits – you hear them everywhere, unavoidable

71. b Says:

June 17th, 2011 at 9:58 am
    yo frankie

how you got an ankle tat tho my dude

PAUSE YOUR FUCKING LIFE

^.oh.

72. d_block_4_life Says:

how you got an ankle tat tho my dude
    Lmao. how did niggas even see his ankle if he was supposedly holding the camera? Niggas filming ankles now?

73. Harlem World Says:

no problem

74. Harlem World Says:

WHY hadnt i tried that before…

Cheap

Easy

And the pussy is GUARANTEED…

all fact…all fact

im glad you took the blue pill, neo

75. d_block_4_life Says:

I wouldn’t call All of The Lights a hit. I’m On One is a hit already, tho or surely on it’s way.

76. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Coffee B-oy

77. Hoskins Says:

Listening to a Finally Famous Stream, not sure why Big Sean is still getting hate

78. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Boss: Good morning nigger! Where’s my coffee
    B: Comin right up ma’am
    Boss: dats a good boy
    B: *Serves coffee with a smile*

79. Harlem World Says:

I’m On One is a hit already, tho or surely on it’s way.

its definitley gaining momentum

i forgot to add Look At Me Now

80. Remixznflow Says:

Im on One?

what the fuck is that? I aint heard it…

81. Harlem World Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    June 17th, 2011 at 10:11 am

Boss: Good morning nigger! Where’s my coffee
    B: Comin right up ma’am
    Boss: dats a good boy
    B: *Serves coffee with a smile*

==============
    ouch

i can see shots will be flying today

82. Carlos Voltron AKA NYJ SB 45 Winners Says:

Yo…

A nigga getting real tired of rap…

I’ve been expanding my musical horizons more lately…

Tuesday I listened to Tito Puente the whole day…

Ran Kan Kan >>> most rappers catalogue

83. C. Dufflebags Says:

To be fair there are some terrible experiments on that tape.

If I Were a Lame, yes and I dont mind that one actually..

84. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

All FACTS Everything

85. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

B.A.R. Is dope! Perfect for ridin n da summertime

86. Mel Kiper III Says:

Son everysingle thing niggas said yesterday was true….all of it

Hilarious

87. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Harlem World Says:
    June 17th, 2011 at 10:05 am

real hits – you hear them everywhere, unavoidable
    ————————————————

Last I think was a bad year commercially even if it was a great year artistically.

-Drake picked the wrong singles on an otherwise great LP.
    -proven hitmakers like Jay weren`t releasing records
    -Kanye made a relatively anti-commercial LP
    -Tip fucked up, and he`s another proven hitmaker
    -Wayne was locked up

This year Wayne, Jay, Kanye, Drake, and several others are doing LPs. It`ll probably bounce back to where it was in 08, 09.

88. d_block_4_life Says:

Son everysingle thing niggas said yesterday was true….all of it

Hilarious
    You peeped the video? LOL

89. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Every Girl is still one of the best singles I`ve ever heard. Just a fun song, period.

90. Harlem World Says:

-Drake picked the wrong singles on an otherwise great LP.
    -proven hitmakers like Jay weren`t releasing records
    -Kanye made a relatively anti-commercial LP
    -Tip fucked up, and he`s another proven hitmaker
    -Wayne was locked up

never looked at it that way – true though

91. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Now that I think of it Eminem had big hits last year. At least 2.

92. big_seth Says:

RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:
    June 17th, 2011 at 9:58 am
    Assuming I figured out what the commotion was….

It’s all jokes though.

LMMFAO

Land is crazy with that shit tho.

The nigga got like 7 yrs + on nah right to perfect those darts.

93. Remixznflow Says:

LF: Drake woulda sold another 300k if he had released that ‘fancy’ video…

Swearfogod…

biggest mistake for him.l

94. Harlem World Says:

RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:
    June 17th, 2011 at 10:20 am

i heard this before i even heard so far gone – i was a fan of every girl

i thought his tapes would be more of the same

i dont even think tha bizness made the album – something to do with leaking tracks

95. Chief Ali Says:

Frankie you cool peoples and all but ankle tatts on niggas is not wavy

not at all.

96. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

>>>>>>>>>Having random dick ridin bandwagon niggas take shots

Mel don’t ever type in my direction fuck nigga

Up a bitch or STFU

97. Remixznflow Says:

The nigga got like 7 yrs + on nah right to perfect those darts.

LOL… wow.

98. Harlem World Says:

Remixznflow Says:
    June 17th, 2011 at 10:23 am

LF: Drake woulda sold another 300k if he had released that ‘fancy’ video…

Swearfogod…

biggest mistake for him.l

no idea why they didnt drop this video

there were screenshots/ behind the scences of swizz x drake filming it

was t.i in jail at the time?

99. b Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

.youtube.com/watch?v=lqqVgXPclsE

100. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

The nigga got like 7 yrs + on nah right to perfect those darts.
    ————————————————-

oh shit!

101. Harlem World Says:

nahright.com/2010/07/20/video-drake-ft-t-i-swizz-beatz-fancy-behind-the-scenes/

102. Chief Ali Says:

The nigga got like 7 yrs + on nah right to perfect those darts.

——

niggas is veterans for real

103. big_seth Says:

Wiz kinda snapped on that Luchini beat tho.

at least melody and flow wise.

I fucked with that and I normally hate remakes.

Wale’s version and even Curren$y’s version weren’t seeing that shit.

I fucked with Burn After Rollin even with those missteps.

it was better than his album.

104. Harlem World Says:

Remixznflow Says:
    July 20th, 2010 at 6:41 pm

way to fuck up an otherwise great song…

video will be horrible…

========
    roffle

105. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Harlem World Says:
    June 17th, 2011 at 10:23 am

RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:
    June 17th, 2011 at 10:20 am

i heard this before i even heard so far gone – i was a fan of every girl

i thought his tapes would be more of the same

—————————————————-

That sucks man, only hears a few songs done by him (including some Wayne signing track you posted on your blog way back) but he seemed promising IMO.

106. Remixznflow Says:

Harlem World Says:
    June 17th, 2011 at 10:24 am

Remixznflow Says:
    June 17th, 2011 at 10:23 am

LF: Drake woulda sold another 300k if he had released that ‘fancy’ video…

Swearfogod…

biggest mistake for him.l

no idea why they didnt drop this video

there were screenshots/ behind the scences of swizz x drake filming it

was t.i in jail at the time?

im unsure.. i think he was actually on house arrest at the time.. STILL they coulda done something… film around his crib or some such…

that was a certified BANGER.. clubs woulda ate that shit up… girls loved it… dudes dug it… actually i wanna say TI was even in some of that footage…

its in the archives somewhere… smh at drake

107. big_seth Says:

*daps all*

Fuck complex for this bitch ass cherry Dr. Pepper ad. and fuck Dr. P

eskay you know this shit is flagrant.

108. Remixznflow Says:

Harlem World Says:
    June 17th, 2011 at 10:26 am

Remixznflow Says:
    July 20th, 2010 at 6:41 pm

way to fuck up an otherwise great song…

video will be horrible…

========
    roffle

LOL whats this from?

links?

109. Harlem World Says:

big_seth Says:
    June 17th, 2011 at 10:26 am

Wiz kinda snapped on that Luchini beat tho.

=============
    yeah, i was surprised

his mixtapes >> rolling papers

110. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Remixznflow Says:
    June 17th, 2011 at 10:23 am

LF: Drake woulda sold another 300k if he had released that ‘fancy’ video…

Swearfogod…

biggest mistake for him.l
    ————————————————

I remember A Chick posted a pic of some girls wearing Òh you fancy, huh shirts. This only two months after the album was out.

Drake messed up. That song is probably the most popular song on there and it wasn`t a single.

111. C. Dufflebags Says:

niccas is 123k comments deep in the game

112. Remixznflow Says:

If nahright was the bible…

This nigga Land would be Methuselah…

113. big_seth Says:

I can’t explain my dislike of Drake.

He just seems so predictable and corny. He makes some good tracks, but I never think they are better than good.

I don’t see why dudes, who are like REAL hip hop heads, co-sign his shit.

from the beginning I have always seen him as
    Wayne + Kanye + some kizza = Drake

114. big_seth Says:

Fancy even got the necessary Landlord of Nahright approval and became a new way to ether niggas.

single FAIL.

115. Remixznflow Says:

LOL i STILL say that shit.. .

“oh you fancy huh?”

116. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

“Talkin to a nigga dat done traveled da world playin hoops
    Been gettin money since before I could even tie my shoes”

117. big_seth Says:

Remixznflow Says:
    June 17th, 2011 at 10:34 am
    LOL i STILL say that shit.. .

“oh you fancy huh?”

I say that shit in Life and people know what I’m referencing. LOL

Land = the 2pac of Nahright.
    a thug, a poet and a revolutionary.

LMAO

118. big_seth Says:

Remix… the Daddy Yankee of Nahright.

119. Chief Ali Says:

If nahright was the bible…

This nigga Land would be Methuselah…

——–

maaad fuckery afoot (c)remixNsalsa

120. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

from the beginning I have always seen him as
    Wayne + Kanye + some kizza = Drake

^”to be constructed n da lab dis is chemistry”
    This case been closed nigga is a clone/hybrid

But he good @ what he do

121. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

big_seth Says:
    June 17th, 2011 at 10:32 am

I can’t explain my dislike of Drake.

I don’t see why dudes, who are like REAL hip hop heads, co-sign his shit.
    ————————————————————

Well, if there is a class of fan called Real Hip Hop Head I imagine I don’t qualify but…

Drake has his own lane even if it is heavily influenced by Kanye, and he can MC well (Room For Improvement) and write good songs, too.

Keep in mind Jay-Z is known for borrowing and outright copying, Nas pretty much called it on Ether. And yet Hov might be GOAT.

122. Remixznflow Says:

big_seth Says:
    June 17th, 2011 at 10:37 am

Remix… the Daddy Yankee of Nahright.

Seth… the screech of nahright

123. Remixznflow Says:

*daps Chief*

whaddup?

124. b Says:

[Verse 1 – Cyhi Da Prince]
    She was ridin in the Acura
    I pulled up from the back of her, rolled
    The window down and said: “hello, I am a bachelor
    With excellent vernacular, ATL’s Ambassador”
    She said “What you smoking on?!”
    “Oh – that’s the smell of lavender”
    “And you drive a nice car
    You must be a trafficker!”
    I said: “Girl, you a trip
    You must be a traveller”
    She said she was from Marietta
    Went to school in Lassiter, but I don’t care
    I just want to beat it up like ?
    She said her name was Briget, and she like
    To kick it, but she got a boyfriend
    I told her: “I could dig it”
    She said: “If he catch us fuckin’ around
    That nigga would be livid, admit it
    You would be too if you was with this”
    So I cut the bullshit and asked her for her digits
    A couple days later, she came by to pay a visit
    Now I’m in the room swinging wood
    Like I’m playing cricket
    So if you think she the one, my nigga
    You should quit it

cyhi>>>>>>

125. big_seth Says:

LMAO @ Remix

@RNC,

I’m not trying to be on some kind of purist Hip Hop shit, I mean I’m a Lupe and Ye stan, but to see dudes who love BIG and Sean P and MOP or Wu Tang etc, co-sign Drake is appalling.

126. Chief Ali Says:

@Remix

I can’t call it brethren, just on here shooting the shit whilst languishing away at the plantation

127. SPITGAME Says:

#wudupdoe

Lil Wayne – Nightmares of the Bottom>>>>

“If I knew I was going to jail I would have fucked my attorney”

Smh @ his attorney doe —> tinyurl.com/3optlbd

128. hl Says:

Chief Ali Says:

Frankie you cool peoples and all but ankle tatts on niggas is not wavy

^Hold up, what?

129. SPITGAME Says:

H Money how are things in the ‘Ville?

130. Remixznflow Says:

Smh @ his attorney doe —> tinyurl.com/3optlbd

*presses the red ‘x’ at the top right corner of the screen*

*curses BSG*

131. Remixznflow Says:

@Chief

yeah.. but its friday tho… i plan on spending the entirety of my saturday in the pool…

132. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

big_seth Says:
    June 17th, 2011 at 10:44 am

LMAO @ Remix

@RNC,

I’m not trying to be on some kind of purist Hip Hop shit
    ——————————————

Sorry if I cam off sounding defensive there. When I said that first part it was actually just a joke on my preference for popular rap over the kind of stuff that is popular online with heads. It wasn`t about you or anything bro.

Anyway, I`d go ahead and say Drake is at least more complex, challenging, and unique than several other rappers who get a lot of respect. He`s no Nas, but I seem him as being better than guys like DMX.

Whne he`s on his A-GAme he really is good enough to be liked by old school heads, like on Say What`s Real.

133. hl Says:

SPITGAME Says:

H Money how are things in the ‘Ville?

^Not too bad. *daps*

134. big_seth Says:

*daps Speez & hl*

135. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

Frankie you cool peoples and all but ankle tatts on niggas is not wavy

^Hold up, what?

*real tears*

136. SPITGAME Says:

Fucking Elitists…. *Daps Seth*

I kinda understand where you coming from, but it’s almost close minded stance, and from my perspective, closed minds and hip hop don’t mix… I don’t think Drake has it in him to supercede any of the greats, but I think his style of music is necessary right now… Because the music is good for the most part, and it challenges the greats to be as creative as they can… I don’t know

137. b Says:

Ive never seen a man with an ankle tat, I thought that was a joke.wowoowww.I know chicks who get like butterflies or roses on they ankle, but for a man to walk into a tattoo parlor and get a tat on his fucking ankle is the zenith of zestiness.what he got on his ankle, a bicep?

138. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Until niggas played ncaa hoop, or have received checks for playin ball. Ain nothin no one can tell me bout my tat I got when I broke my ankle.

Holla

139. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Not a big fan of Wayne when he`s trying to get serious for the most part. More songs like this please:

youtube.com/watch?v=sxFzStjSCYI

THAT Wayne is the one I first became a fan off. Weird, funny, unpredictable and oddly charismatic while finding interesting spins on what seemed like the most overplayed of rap topics.

It sounded like all he talked about were standard rap cliches, but cliches werent his message, just his language. His message…well he either didnt have one or it was just to play around with words and rhymes.

140. Chief Ali Says:

-0——

this don’t sound bad at all

if this nice weather spill over into the weekend imma ride my bike up to the lakefront and do the same

North Ave beach>>>>>>>>

I’m sure Charles Oakley, Troubleshooter1900 and Chea would agree

141. SPITGAME Says:

HL Says:

Word *Daps*

Believe it or not I kinda miss it up dere… I can’t wait to come back for a visit, bro…

142. big_seth Says:

SPITGAME Says:
    June 17th, 2011 at 10:53 am

LOL.

In my not so humble opinion, Drake has had a horrible impact on Jay Z and Wayne. LOL

143. DJ Chase Says:

*Daps to the Squad*

Damn, i see niggas was banging on here before 9 am this morning

144. hl Says:

b Says:

^Hold on trap…hold on trap.,hold on trap.,, hold on. !!

145. b Says:

Holla

^lmao frankie prolly got crossed while he was watching the nigga ARMS.nigga u obviously broke ya wrist too.

146. el feces loco Says:

Fuck wld u kno bout dis life

“Lames cach feelins, I catch flights”

*Straps up*

stfu b

147. Chief Ali Says:

——-

there are fruits that play professional ball and bag bad bitches and make good money

doesn’t discount the fact that they’re fruits though

148. Eastern_Digital Says:

GOAT Wayne song rapping wise: Tha Mobb

149. hl Says:

SPITGAME Says:

^k

150. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Ive never seen a man with an ankle tat, I thought
    that was a joke.wowoowww.I know chicks who get
    like butterflies or roses on they ankle, but for a
    man to walk into a tattoo parlor and get a tat on
    his fucking ankle is the zenith of zestiness.what
    he got on his ankle, a bicep?

^nigga ur career thru u a male secretary nigga! I honestly feel bad for you. Real talk I asked god for forgiveness for some of the shit I sd to yday. All u got is jokes online

You whole life a joke. Ur 25+ I assume no eductation, no $$$, n u live in public housing. Stop it!

Seriously you ain shit, the epitome of a loser!

151. Chief Ali Says:

——

yikes

152. big_seth Says:

so I didn’t see said ankle tat, but I’m wondering what the limitations are on such a tattoo.

if its a dainty ankle tat it could be pausable, but if it is essentially a calve tat I don’t think that is so pauseworthy.

153. Remixznflow Says:

nigga u obviously broke ya wrist too.

#etherfridayopeningshots

let the games begin… if you not about that life… stfu.

154. el feces loco Says:

what he got on his ankle, a bicep?

*spits on Mr Bills 22×18 portrait of his favorite feline*

155. Remixznflow Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ku9lkaPBP0A

156. Chief Ali Says:

this nigga said zenith of zestiness

*drowns in my own tears*

157. SPITGAME Says:

I think Waynes more thought provoking shit is really when he’s at his best word to Georgia Bush… Or Tie My Hands…

158. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

nigga u obviously broke ya wrist too.

fock

159. Remixznflow Says:

this nigga said zenith of zestiness

*weeps silently*

160. hl Says:

@bsg next time you’re in town you’ll have to let me know though.

161. b Says:

d block- tell me this royal flush 2 aint the shit.my nigga showed more diversity in two projects than a lot of niggas have shown in they whole career.

162. Eastern_Digital Says:

nigga u obviously broke ya wrist too.

I mean….damn.

163. Remixznflow Says:

sometimes… i guess… a ‘no homo’ just cant save you…

*keeps that in mind*

164. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

I see lotta shots, n hear alotta shit
    yet no pics, no trips, no condos, no bitch

165. SPITGAME Says:

B and Dub gon fuck around and rumble forreal

166. el feces loco Says:

u obviously broke ya wrist too.

and the bitches? ohhhh lawd the bitches…I got my jimmy waxed everydayy last week

167. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

SPITGAME Says:
    June 17th, 2011 at 11:00 am

———————————————-

It`s not that those are bad songs, they’re reasonably good. Its just that Wayne s skill that no one else really possesses lies in those weird songs, that persona he crafted.

Too many rappers can do a thoughtful song better than him.

168. Remixznflow Says:

ether friday doesnt just apply to nahright:

djacobsonespn Dana Jacobson
    I know i was completely juvenile with my comment about 3rd down but if you can’t be that way on a sports show, on a friday, where can you b?

169. SPITGAME Says:

SPITGAME Says:

^k

LOL! You already know I’ll prolly set up some studio time back at the old head spot if they still up and runnin so we’ll make a party of it

170. Chief Ali Says:

nigga this is nah, nobody care about your material possessions or accomplishments

all i see when i come to this bitch is words and screen names

you say or do some suspsect shit, you get roasted

no one is above ether

171. b Says:

SPITGAME Says:
    June 17th, 2011 at 11:02 am
    B and Dub gon fuck around and rumble forreal

^never that. I love to clown niggas and watch them go to all kinds of lengths to say shit they think offends me, all the while not realizing they losing for trying too hard.bsg, I never once said anything remotely disrespectful about u.the bars saved u nigga.whaddup tho?

172. Remixznflow Says:

LOL unfortunately for 007 tho… this is day 2 of said ether…

he might be tpf’d…

173. el feces loco Says:

SPITGAME Says:
    June 17th, 2011 at 11:02 am
    B and Dub gon fuck around and rumble forreal

I put 20 bucks on b..no way he loses to Terry Kennedy

174. DJ Chase Says:

nigga said the zenith of zestiness…

oh shit…

175. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

B and Dub gon fuck around and rumble forreal

^he not bout dat life, but I learned long time ago don’t fuck w niggas who got nothin to lose.

I got assetts n investments. Ill pay a youngin to light his em up. Dat bitch nigga better off n jail he’s a statistic.

Loser

U dare show a pic of ur studio second 8 apt n ur fat hoes broke nigga

I’m gettin paid right now laughin

Keep da coffee warm secretary

176. el feces loco Says:

Frankie reminded me of that nigga from Ray J show, his little mans that be begging to rap..

177. d_block_4_life Says:

what he got on his ankle, a bicep?
    LMFAO

178. SPITGAME Says:

Too many rappers can do a thoughtful song better than him.

Yeah I guess… But when I’m listening to an introspective Wayne track like “Trouble” I’m not listening to see who could do this type a track better, I’m listening for that Wayne flair which is still there and to see if he really could make a good point and he does… But you right he couldn’t make a track with as much depth as Nas, but on the same token Nas couldn’t do what Wayne do as far as that unpredictable wild spittin like when he was the Ambitions Of a Rider beat…

179. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

nigga said the zenith of zestiness…

oh shit…

I appreciated the use of assonance(no homo)

180. b Says:

Loser

U dare show a pic of ur studio second 8 apt n ur fat hoes broke nigga

I’m gettin paid right now laughin

Keep da coffee warm secretary
    Chief Ali Says:
    June 17th, 2011 at 11:05 am

^.learn em.

181. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

SPITGAME Says:
    June 17th, 2011 at 11:08 am

Too many rappers can do a thoughtful song better than him.

——————————————

can`t argue with this

182. big_seth Says:

one of my favorite Wayne verses is Hollywood Divorce.

it was a good blend of somewhat introspective Wayne and crazy Wayne.

still not really a fan tho. LOL

183. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Cant we all just be friends….

184. b Says:

honestly tho, the same way frankie said”look at those arms’, is how I would say” look at the bitch ass” if a chick walk pass.he sounded like he was aroused a lil.

185. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

June 17th, 2011 at 11:12 am
    Cant we all just be friends….

stfu b.

186. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Good call on Hollywood Divorce, Seth.

187. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

I already destroyed ur existence in a factual manner

U was cryin inside yday. I’m sittin here laughin.

I can take jokes, can u take the Facts of ur life.

Same nigga beggin me for pics, askin niggas for advice. U a dick rider nigga dare I go to archives?

188. d_block_4_life Says:

stfu b.
    co-sign

189. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

*daps E aka Mac with the Cheese*

190. Eastern_Digital Says:

Good call on Hollywood Divorce, Seth.

word. Only good song in the whole album.

191. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

*daps d_block_4_life*

192. horsechoker Says:

this don’t sound bad at all

North Ave beach>>>>>>>>

I’m sure Charles Oakley, Troubleshooter1900 and Chea would agree

__________________

Nah Chief, you gotta hit one of the park pools or a private pool.

My homies pool in the Hancock building >>>>>>>>>

Bitches get moist when I hit the button for 94.

193. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

onestly tho, the same way frankie said”look at
    those arms’, is how I would say” look at the bitch
    ass” if a chick walk pass.he sounded like he was
    aroused a lil.

^right all those 2-3s you admit to fuckin right.
    I sent u pics n u was all amazed. StopitB
    U lost @ life

194. Jackson7 Says:

*daps people*

Day 3 of the Frankie Goes To Hollywood Etherthon?

cool

195. Eastern_Digital Says:

on > in

196. ilovemia305 Says:

$WonDough$ planted a seed filled with hatred in your being

Now the whole world is seeing

a fool at work…Do you see him…Yeah I see Him

GET LACED

197. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Gossip was another really good serious Wayne song.

Nas lit a fire under his has for sure.

198. Remixznflow Says:

you learn so much here…

199. big_seth Says:

Video of Kanye West Signing African Artists Don Jazzy & D’banji to G.O.O.D. Music

wonder what this will make the next album sound like.

Since Ye has a knack for incorporating the style of his artists.

200. SPITGAME Says:

B says:

“The Bars Saved You”
    ROTFLMMFAOSMHLOLOL

*Tears*

*calms down*

Right, right… You was bein disrespectful to me cuz you was tryna disrespect my team… My name was brought up in a series of your lil jokes to try and discredit one of the cornerstones of my team as well… Just cuz it wasnt directed directly at me don’t mean I ain’t feel some type a way about niggas tryna throw dirt, or add salt… And it was even more disrespectful cuz we befriended you prior to all that disrespectful shit occurred… If you can’t respect why I would feel disrespected I don’t know what to tell you… But we off dat anyway…

201. Remixznflow Says:

ilovemia305 Says:
    June 17th, 2011 at 11:18 am

$WonDough$ planted a seed filled with hatred in your being

Now the whole world is seeing

a fool at work…Do you see him…Yeah I see Him

GET LACED

*DEADEADEADEADEADEADEADEAD*

202. Mel Kiper III Says:

Yo b is a funny nigga man.

203. Jackson7 Says:

“look at those ARMS *cameraman licks lips*… yall dont want them prollems… do they want them prollems, Shellz?…”

#FrankyBeverly(c)bGEMS

204. el feces loco Says:

$WonDough$ planted a seed filled with hatred in your being

Now the whole world is seeing

a fool at work…Do you see him…Yeah I see Him

keep going

Wondough can be prolific..idiot savant of hip hop

205. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

*daps land*

206. Remixznflow Says:

$WonDough$ planted a seed filled with hatred in your being

yo… i cant… LMAOO…

207. big_seth Says:

Some days I dig certain songs from Wayne… some days I don’t.

not as bad as Drake tho.

208. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Now the whole world is seeing
    a fool at work…Do you see him…Yeah I see Him

^ya cuz Nah=the whole world right

You just keep slurpin ur drool u rapping mongoloid kill ya self

209. Chief Ali Says:

Nah Chief, you gotta hit one of the park pools or a private pool.

My homies pool in the Hancock building >>>>>>>>>

Bitches get moist when I hit the button for 94.

——–

ha! word, I haven’t been to the Hancock building in a minute, or the water tower for that matter.

good point though [ll]

210. b Says:

#FrankyBeverly(c)bGEMS

^frankiebeverly and gaze @niggas arms.*fixed for accuracy.

211. Remixznflow Says:

You just keep slurpin ur drool u rapping mongoloid kill ya self

aww man…

212. el feces loco Says:

The way he excused you was masterful, that shit was real professional like…

Kinna like when Beans wanted to eat Kisses ass but wanted no parts of SP.

213. ilovemia305 Says:

The only idiot is the one who thinks everybody else is an idiot

Underestimate some$Won$ can mean life or death

U fucking IDIOT

GET LACED

214. Eastern_Digital Says:

Gossip was another really good serious Wayne song.

Nas lit a fire under his has for sure.

Gossip live >>>> studio version tho

I’m Me was pretty dope, too.

215. b Says:

^I see bsg.u nice nigga.respect.fuck u .

216. Chief Ali Says:

wondough dyslexic, always pullin backwards bitches
    and his girl worship my balls, we call her sacrilegious

217. SPITGAME Says:

Hollywood Divorce>>>>

The beat>>>

218. ilovemia305 Says:

Only Fools Fall in Love >>>>

With Ankles and Arms

GET LACED

219. Chief Ali Says:

Hollywood Divorce>>>>

The beat>>>

——

word i forgot all about that song

Dre 3 stacks murkeded it though

220. b Says:

I felt like shellz was cool during frankies coming out party, we had words that were not too kind, but weve since moved on and he aint really feed into that shit.

221. hl Says:

ilovemia305 Says:

Only Fools Fall in Love >>>>

With Ankles and Arms

^roff

222. LaneKiffin*CainSniffin*LaneSwitchin Says:

Nah Public Service Announcement:

don’t EVER let ya girl see you comment on this site. I got the same issue J7 had smh

R.I.P LeRoy Green

223. b Says:

Only Fools Fall in Love >>>>

With Ankles and Arms

^wow.frankie likesmen and the teenagers.

224. el feces loco Says:

Wondough = Endangered Species indigenous to Nahf America

225. b Says:

^crack addiction???

226. big_seth Says:

Chief Ali Says:
    June 17th, 2011 at 11:25 am
    Hollywood Divorce>>>>

The beat>>>

——

word i forgot all about that song

Dre 3 stacks murkeded it though

He did, but I might even contest that Wayne got him on that one.

Wayne was in rare form that day.

227. Remixznflow Says:

LaneKiffin*CainSniffin*LaneSwitchin Says:
    June 17th, 2011 at 11:26 am

Nah Public Service Announcement:

R.I.P LeRoy Green

explain please…

228. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

Only Fools Fall in Love >>>>

With Ankles and Arms

lmao

229. SPITGAME Says:

Feel Me and Get Over from C2 were really good displays of Waynes more thought provoking stuff too

230. el feces loco Says:

why? she looking for a internet nigga?

231. big_seth Says:

LaneKiffin*CainSniffin*LaneSwitchin Says:
    June 17th, 2011 at 11:26 am
    Nah Public Service Announcement:

R.I.P LeRoy Green

ROFFS tho.

RIP

MAVS NIGGA! (in memory)

232. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

Nah Public Service Announcement:

R.I.P LeRoy Green

your woman is going to come on here looking for a “computer nigga”?

233. LaneKiffin*CainSniffin*LaneSwitchin Says:

I got masks on masks on masks. Hoes think they slick smh

234. LaneKiffin*CainSniffin*LaneSwitchin Says:

MASKS NIGGA

235. Jackson7 Says:

————

what?… she caught you saying you wanted to get Fantasia pregnant?

236. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

*slurps drool*
    *spits all over his boost mobile blackberry*
    *types corny ass rhetoric*
    *pops prozacs*

$BumDo$

237. big_seth Says:

Jackson7 Says:
    June 17th, 2011 at 11:29 am

————

what?… she caught you saying you wanted to get Fantasia pregnant?

LMAO

*slurps drool*
    *spits all over his boost mobile blackberry*
    *types corny ass rhetoric*
    *pops prozacs*

——

LOL

the wondough/retard imagery never gets old

242. LaneKiffin*CainSniffin*LaneSwitchin Says:

your woman is going to come on here looking for a “computer nigga”?

^^^^^

google + Nahright + screen name can lead to bad things. I’m good tho.

243. Chief Ali Says:

el feces loco Says:

June 17th, 2011 at 11:32 am

——

ROFL, the foulness

244. LaneKiffin*CainSniffin*LaneSwitchin Says:

feces you’s a bitch ass nigga.

245. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

el feces loco Says:

June 17th, 2011 at 11:32 am
    *Jimmy Henchmens it up*

roffle

246. SPITGAME Says:

fuck u .
    smh… What I tell you about this… NO! I like FEMALES… Tell your boss I’ll fuck the racist out of her, might even get you a promotion… *Daps*

247. Jackson7 Says:

for the record… when she said that ‘computer nigga’ stuff, it wasnt bout nahright… it was about she seen i got a email from greeneyes (it was a damn Gwen Stefani album download), and was buggin as to why i was exchanging emails with nahright bitches… when i explained what was in the email, she chilled… she done seen some of my comments about celebrity broads and she dont like that too tough either… but we been together too long to sweat little like that…

248. el feces loco Says:

LaneKiffin*CainSniffin*LaneSwitchin Says:
    June 17th, 2011 at 11:32 am
    your woman is going to come on here looking for a “computer nigga”?

^^^^^

google + Nahright + screen name can lead to bad things. I’m good tho.

YOU THINK YOUR GIRL IS GONNA REALIZE THAT YOU R LEROY GREEN BUT JUST UNDER A NEW NAME?

249. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Nigga rap like he constipated FOH

“Did you take your medicine today baby, good good, you can be anything you want keep trying”
    $BumDough’s ma

250. ilovemia305 Says:

It never gets old….

but lets talk FACTS

He hurt so he tries to be cruel

but ends up only showing us a fool

FACT

GET LACED

251. b Says:

tatoo artist:so what kinda tat u getting today
    frankie*takes off sock*:I wanna a put a bicep next to the flower.
    tatoo artist:-why u looking at my arms

252. Nah Right » Video: General Steele & The BlackBlocks – The Makings of You Says:

[…] Previously: Pete Rock & Smif-N-Wessun ft. Sean Price & Styles P – That’s Hard (Behind the Scenes) […]

253. Nah Right » Pete Rock & Smif-N-Wessun ft. Freeway – Roses Says:

[…] Previously: Pete Rock & Smif-N-Wessun ft. Sean Price & Styles P – That’s Hard (Behind the Scenes) (V… […]