The Cool Kids are preparing the July 12th release of their long-awaited full-length LP on Green Label Sound, with features from Ghostface, Bun B, Mayer Hawthorne, Asher Roth, Travis Barker and more.
1. Rush Hour Traffic
3. Boomin’ (feat. Tennille)
4. Sour Apples (feat. Travis Barker)
5. Penny Hardaway (feat. Ghostface Killah)
6. Bundle Up
7. Gas Station (feat. Bun B)
8. Get Right
9. Swimsuits (feat. Mayer Hawthorne)
10. Roll Call (feat. Asher Roth, Chip Tha Ripper, Boldy James)
11. Summer Jam (feat. Maxine Ashley) (Prod. by Pharrell Williams)
A little backstory on the label:
Back in August of 2008, Mountain Dew launched their record label, Green Label Sound, by releasing an exclusive single, “Delivery Man” by The Cool Kids. Two and a half years later, When Fish Ride Bicycles will be the first full-length release for Green Label Sound via the iTunes Music Store.
Previously: The Cool Kids – Bundle Up (Video)