Eminem & Royce Da 5’9 Cover RESPECT

On newsstands June 7th.

80 Responses to “Eminem & Royce Da 5’9 Cover RESPECT”

1. e aka mac with the cheese Says:

I remember being real pissed off at myself after i bought some albums, lol wanted a refund for false advertising

I was also disappointed with bp2 but eventually i grew to appreciate it

2. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

There was a time I was on a heavy Rap-A-Lot kick.

Alot of subpar albums that I convinced myself were dope because I spent hard earned summer youth money on em.

3. 007 Says:

SMH @ nigga smuttin out dat bitch @ da Exxon

WSHH settin Blacks back daily

4. rex hussla Says:

Luckily The Wherehouse used to have a million stores and they let you return music EVEN if you opened it…and you could return multiple times. Of course this meant they went out of business, but it saved my ass numerous times in high school.

Like, returning a Silkk Da Shocker CD and trading it in for Jay-Z’s Reasonable Doubt type of saving my ass

5. big_seth Says:

Deen Says:
    May 31st, 2011 at 5:13 pm

Dude got some decent work out of his $200.

Yea, but you could just hire one designer for that much instead of having all these kids work for free when they don’t get picked.

again, that is just my opinion. I think some of the prices that I give people are hurting the industry as a whole… LOL.

6. rex hussla Says:

I’m forever a Pace Won fan…him and Young Zee opened for Eminem when Hi My Name Is first came out.

They killed it, their show was 10 times doper than Em’s set. He was high out of his mind on E…he kept telling the crowd that he had done E for 20 straight days hahahaaa.

7. Harlem World Says:

promo posters were cool

Roc-tober: Christion – Ghetto Cyrano & Jay-Z – In My Lifetime

coming this october 14th

8. e aka mac with the cheese Says:

A lot of bay area and southern labels put out so much music it was a real hit or miss buying experience

9. JihaD Says:

sealsaa Says:
    May 31st, 2011 at 5:14 pm
    rex hussla Says:

May 31st, 2011 at 5:10 pm
    Immobilarity was a sad buying experience. Depressing.
    ================

ROFL

“Sneakers” was mildly entertaining.

Thats it, tho.

*daps Pete Rock*

That was seriously the biggest let down in music, tho.

JihaD

10. LeRoy Green Says:

I was also disappointed with bp2 but eventually i grew to appreciate it

I was bumpin that all wknd after buyin it again. Just Blaze did his god dam thang on that album

“All Around The World” is 1 of my fav Hova songs ever.

Hovi Baby too

11. big_seth Says:

wow.

that has to be one of the top Hip Hop stories ever. LOL

12. AD Says:

# Harlem World Says:
    May 31st, 2011 at 4:54 pm

buying records used to be a hobby, internet killed that

^^^^^

THIS

I prolly spent at least 2 stacks of my paper route money on used CD’s in HS. Here in Columbus there used to be a ton of used record and DJ spots on OSU campus and I spent mad hours in them spots. Remember skippin to cop Things Fall Apart and Still Standing

13. Harlem World Says:

confession: when i first copped cuban linx i wasnt into it too much- i just kept playing rainy dayz & verbal intercourse – like e mac said “i grew to love it” (ll)

need to give albums time

14. Remixznflow Says:

Chris Bosh 1/2 a bitch, the other 1/2 a bitch too.

#ReyGems

15. LeRoy Green Says:

I bought that Kane & Abel wit no hesitation tho

and that Mac.

16. rex hussla Says:

C-Bo, Mac Mall, Ray Luv, The Click, B-Legit, etc. used to have like 5 crazy dope tracks on their albums so you had to give them a chance.

17. sealsaa Says:

JihaD Says:

May 31st, 2011 at 5:21 pm
    sealsaa Says:
    May 31st, 2011 at 5:14 pm
    rex hussla Says:

May 31st, 2011 at 5:10 pm
    Immobilarity was a sad buying experience. Depressing.
    ================

ROFL

“Sneakers” was mildly entertaining.

Thats it, tho.

*daps Pete Rock*

That was seriously the biggest let down in music, tho.

JihaD

====================

Nah, Lex Diamond story was far worse

18. Harlem World Says:

cuban linx was on cassette too

so i had to rewind verbal intercourse – which took 30 seconds in itself

19. AD Says:

LOL @ horrible album purchases… that 1st boot camp clik album comes to mind

oh yea and that last busta album

20. kevfrescura de talco Says:

yo latoya luckett is gorgeous.

& not on no simp late pass shit.

i rediscovered her beauty on treme. i almost ain recognize her lookin au naturale.

wavy haired caramel breezies>>>

21. Harlem World Says:

no limit albums had like 24/26 tracks on each album

it was value for money if you couldnt decide what to buy

c murder: bossalinie

22. LeRoy Green Says:

*remembers when Napster first came out*

23. 007 Says:

Dis nigga ElZhi is dancin on some of these tracks tho not original and he is def a NAs clone

He still sound dope

“I wouldnt slip on a snowy night”

24. Remixznflow Says:

wavy haired caramel breezies>>>

fam…

25. rex hussla Says:

No Limit was dominating my HS in 97 and 98…the era when they came out with the ugly ass plastic…multi colored CD cases. That’s when they’d have like 55 upcoming releases in the Source LMAO.

They had that Mercedes cover promoted for like 2 years, they knew everybody just wanted to see her bent over and not really buy her music.

26. e aka mac with the cheese Says:

Mac Mall- illegal buisness >>

He made some newborn christian album years later that i regretted purchasin

27. big_seth Says:

FACT!!

28. sealsaa Says:

Tressel’s finally out. College sports is full of fuckery, word to South Park.

29. spirit equality Says:

Where the fuck do they sell this? I’ve never seen an issue anywhere, I’d probably cop.

^ I’ve seen it at Barnes and Noble.

30. spirit equality Says:

He still sound dope

^ 2011 Elzhi >>>>>>> 2011 Nas. Nas can’t even do what Elzhi can do, so how the f**k is Elzhi a clone? Nas never was as advanced with Elzhi with rhyme schemes. Elzhi is more like Nas on steroids. Only thing Nas has on him is catalog and I think Nas’ voice is slightly better.