Video: Elzhi – Halftime

Halftime video, as promised. Props to Complex

ELmatic drops next Tuesday.

Download: Elzhi – Halftime (Produced and played by Will Sessions)

147 Responses to “Video: Elzhi – Halftime”

1. el feces loco Says:

LOL.

Elzhi is a lyricist. You are listening for crazy bars.

Im multi talented i do all music..I think the fact Im a Nas stan and me FIRST TIME listening to Elzhi over Nas tracks is making my mind doo doo

*Googles “Elzhi – Motown 25″*

*goes to datpiff for Preface*

2. Deen Says:

Shouts to Feces. No homo.

A lotta niggas just talk sideways and never give an artist a real chance. I get that hate is more fun, but you gotta know what the fuck you’re hating…

3. DJ Chase Says:

Yo whats Elzhi hottest mixtape?
    Elzhi – Witness My Growth (mixtape)

^Nah, right???

*Googles “Elzhi – Motown 25″*

^ if that dont make you a believer, might as well hang it up el.

5. Camelot Says:

Deen Says:
    May 4th, 2011 at 3:36 pm
    Papoose got the “one flow fits all” disease.

Same with Vado.

Same with J.Cole.

Some rappers sound out of element with a change in the flow

Sigel
    Vado
    Trick Daddy
    DMX
    Andre 3 stacks
    Jim Jones
    NORE
    Raekwon

I mean not everyone sounds good doing a 2x flow, or a melody, or a slow flow, or an accent, or a lyric variance.

6. ilovemia305 Says:

We love you $WonDough$…You are such a rare thing these days…Everybody else are just carbon copies and imitators…you are not afraid to be yourself and you are so good at it…Truly a gem….Keep lacing us with your raw breed…We will support you

GET LACED

7. C. Dufflebags Says:

watchin this Man U match on FOX Soccer, hilarious

they got two british blokes and two americans in the studio it seems..

be like

“What a splendid first half we’ve seen of this football match”

“SOCCER GAME KIZZA!”

royce got bodied tho.

9. Camelot Says:

I mean do you really want Rick Ross doing a 3x triple time midwest flow?

10. hl Says:

cOLD Says:

royce got bodied tho.

^ cosignature

11. Deen Says:

hl Says:

May 4th, 2011 at 3:43 pm
    cOLD Says:

royce got bodied tho.

^ cosignature

Yessir.

12. mcb Says:

&What?! Says:

May 4th, 2011 at 3:25 pm
    yall niggaz is jews, so I’ma out do Hitler”

im right here

13. Deen Says:

I mean do you really want Rick Ross doing a 3x triple time midwest flow?

*imagines*
    *sees fatal asthma attack*
    *is happy at the death of the biggest fraud we’ve seen thus far*
    *is American*

14. Cypher Says:

eating a bitches asshole is overcompensating.

I never understood niggas fascination with eating ass… Or with anal.

Not only does it seem gay, but it’s unhealthy… Not only are you taking the normal STD risks, but now you can get dysentery.

15. Camelot Says:

Nas could have tried sounding like a rasta on DR, but he just did him and it worked.

Speaking of, Distant Relative during the summer >>>>>

AFRAM FEST 2012 out Port of Norfolk >>>>

Norfolk >>>>>

757 Navy SEALS >>>>

757 Killing Osama

757 > The Garden of Eden

16. b Says:

Papoose >>>>

^I will never understand how niggas diss papoose or even call him wack.True story, my back and forth with shellz prolly started with him dissing pap and me defending him.

17. mcb Says:

that first time you heard alphabetical slaughter…

18. el feces loco Says:

Yo datpiff aint got preface..someone send me a link..ceesection AT gmail

LF: Only song I ever listened to with Elzhi was the Deadly Medley joint him Milk n Royce had..
    daps deen

I think the fact im quoting Nas inmy head while Elzhi rapping was the problem

I fucks with this concrete eyes joint

elzhi feces loco

19. hl Says:

Cypher Says:

I never understood niggas fascination with eating ass…

^Me neither. I thought it was all jokes.

^ yo.

21. b Says:

Deen Says:
    May 4th, 2011 at 3:36 pm
    Papoose got the “one flow fits all” disease.

Same with Vado.

Same with J.Cole.

jadakiss
    styles
    sheek
    cassidy

nigga said dysentery.

23. Deen Says:

elzhi feces loco

ROFL.

================

*declines to comment on ass eating*

24. hl Says:

How many flows does a rapper need? One good flow works for me.

25. nation Says:

Yo whats Elzhi hottest mixtape? imma dload it for the whip..maybe thats what missing..Im listening to that shit whilst stationary and on lil speakers.

^^^^ if you don’t like these tracks, kill yaself

26. el feces loco Says:

but now you can get dysentery.

You aint posed to chew and swallow..”eat” is just a figure term.

Who yall niggaz fucking? Talking bout stds and smells and tastes and such.

I’m talking about the ass of a beautiful celebrity I could never get or wifey who I can always get.

Stay focused. All ass aint ripe.

27. b Says:

angela bassett still looking good.

blackgenes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

28. hl Says:

el feces loco Says:

You aint posed to chew and swallow..”eat” is just a figure term.

^LOL

29. Asparaghost Says:

elzhi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

30. Cypher Says:

Ross has perfected his flow tho, no ones seeing him. Evidenced by the failure of those imitating it from wale, wayne, and jeezy…. To jay z

31. Camelot Says:

hl Says:
    May 4th, 2011 at 3:51 pm
    How many flows does a rapper need? One good flow works for me.

Im sayin

32. el feces loco Says:

^^^^ if you don’t like these tracks, kill yaself

Nah Ive decided..I’m gonna listen and stay alive

*finally realizes his name is pronounced el zigh not elzee*

*still left with a grand…like theft auto*

33. b Says:

hl Says:
    May 4th, 2011 at 3:51 pm
    How many flows does a rapper need? One good flow works for me.

^If jay z thought this way, his name would be jadakiss.If u listen to jadas new song, hold me down ,its a potential hit with the ladies,but he has no understanding of how to flow on a joint like that.instead of making a verse that will make chicks rap along , he spits a verse that will make them anticipate the hook and only the hook.

34. Deen Says:

How many flows does a rapper need? One good flow works for me.

Versatility is important. Some rappers got one good flow that actually fits any beat.

Ultimate example here would be Method Man. Or Jadakiss.

Most rappers with one flow aren’t interesting enough to escape that criticism.

Ultimate example here would be Papoose. And J.Cole is begging for that label too.

35. Troyvul Says:

His Cadence is very key to this, it commands your attention

36. Camelot Says:

As long as the shit aint boring or keeps me from hearing your shit, no need to go to sing song, then double time, the dmx half yelling, then nicki minaj variance, then spanglish, then southern drawl, then stop-and-go, then ad-lib fixation, then masta killa monotone, then back end-rhyme repeat, hen big sean “fill her up baloons”, back to some other shit.

Niggas is trying to be jack of all trades with the flow. SMH

37. b Says:

jadakiss will never rhyme to an uptempo beat, why?he cant.

38. Deen Says:

You aint posed to chew and swallow..”eat” is just a figure term.

Who yall niggaz fucking? Talking bout stds and smells and tastes and such.

Stay focused. All ass aint ripe.

This is a gem. Fucked up. But still a gem.

Pay attention.

39. Cypher Says:

Hl
    1 min ago
    How many flows does a rapper need? One good flow works for me.

you only need more then one flow if you’re average… Kinda like a qb that’s an average passer needs to be a good scrambler and play caller to stand out

40. nation Says:

>> *still left with a grand…like theft auto*

dead

eLZhi – Euro Pass (2008)

41. Troyvul Says:

It was written.

*Picks up slore from the club…doesnt eat ass*
    *Picks up wifey from work….eats ass*

Simple.

42. el feces loco Says:

So you think Cole flow on “Shania Davis story” sounds the same as “Blow Up” sounds like Simba?”

Cole needs a signature grunt or laugh or something thats all he missing.

If he develops a rick ross grunt, wiz laugh, jeezy yeaaa, drake uh uh..he’s outta here.

43. S.I.C.K Says:

I believe this is yours kind sir.Preach!!!

44. el feces loco Says:

# nation Says:
    May 4th, 2011 at 3:58 pm

>> *still left with a grand…like theft auto*

dead

eLZhi – Euro Pass (2008)
    mediafire.com/?7a7aiwba3tuqmpa

^Compliments to the man in the leather Canadian flag jacket..I wanna hear Preface tho..most those youtube links u posted were from Preface..you got that?

45. Cypher Says:

You aint posed to chew and swallow..”eat” is just a figure term

either way you still puttin your mouth on a chicks asshole.

46. Cypher Says:

Cole needs a signature grunt or laugh or something thats all he missing.

* raps verse *
    * adlibs with snore sound *
    * wins? *