Raekwon – Footprints Of Osama (Prod. by Scram Jones) [Snippet]

I wrote a song bout osama bout 2 yrs ago but never put it out bc its for Scram jones album, might have to let them hear it @scramjones ?less than a minute ago via web Favorite Retweet Reply

Download: Link | Mirror

99 Responses to “Raekwon – Footprints Of Osama (Prod. by Scram Jones) [Snippet]”

1. Black Says:

Bin laden was living where there were manicured lawns, amongst Pakistani soccer moms.

2. Black Says:

All jokes aside tho the Taliban used a child suicide bomber on Sunday and said to expect more of them for their “spring offensive”. They said they use youngins because they dont have a full understanding pf the taking of a life smh.

3. Vincent Van Dro Says:

I also liked the part where they gave credit to one of his boys for snitching, typical po-lies

4. Vincent Van Dro Says:

Black Says:
    May 2nd, 2011 at 8:16 pm

I heard Naz was one of the most violent gangster rappers

5. Camelot Says:

thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3560263/Osama-Bin-Laden-was-shot-dead-by-US-Navy-Seals-after-cowering-behind-youngest-wife.html

For anyone who cares

6. Mel Kiper III Says:

yo nate, es

stop playin man, yall need to post that rubba band bizness 2

7. MiddleClassJoe Says:

They buried him in the ocean. wow.

8. ilovemia305 Says:

The enemies of this state follow the footsteps of osama and end up burning in hell for eternity

GET LACED

9. ilovemia305 Says:

footprints*

10. Cypher Says:

I was dying when Van Gundy was reppin’ Rawse yesterday and throwing slight shots at Drake.

link?…

Sn- cracka keep confusing Obama with Osama. Smh I KNOW that shit intentional.

11. gramMasta Says:

bottom line

i dont believe niggas

i aint neva met obl or mommar or sh

i aint split a falafel or ate gyros with them

niggas hate them offa what the next man said

or how the next man feels ’bout them

12. MiddleClassJoe Says:

ilovemia305 Says:
    ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….sigh…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….leaves.

13. Vincent Van Dro Says:

link?…

I just saw it on TV, not sure it got youtubed.

14. Vincent Van Dro Says:

Camelot Says:
    May 2nd, 2011 at 8:19 pm

if he went out like Scarface would they tell it like it was? Or would this be the story no matter what ACTUALLY happened?

15. Cypher Says:

MiddleClassJoe
    3 mins ago
    They buried him in the ocean. wow.

they ain’t bury that Nigga… The just threw him over board in shark infested water after dipping him in pig blood.

16. Samir Says:

Troubleshooter1900 Says:
    May 2nd, 2011 at 8:03 pm

Cnn.
    I peeped it ob CNN and msnbc

Bin Laden and his family lived on the second and third floors, and they were cleared last, with bin Laden killed in the last five or 10 minutes of the siege, the official said.

One of bin Laden’s wives identified his body to U.S. forces after the team made visual identification, the official said.

In the end, all four of the combatants in the compound were dead, along with a woman whom one of the men used as a human shield, the officials said. Sources said bin Laden was shot in the head.

John Brennan, assistant to the president for homeland security and counterterrorism, said it is his understanding that the woman who was killed was one of bin Laden’s wives.

17. charles lee ray Says:

Jadakiss hold u down>>>

18. Cypher Says:

Camelot Says:
    May 2nd, 2011 at 8:19 pm

history belongs to the winners.
    Just like how the found Saddam in a hole.

19. e aka mac with the cheese Says:

Going out like scarface >>>

20. ilovemia305 Says:

You dont like me

Die a thousand deaths choking on a dick

from here to infinity

(C) EATADIK by ME

GET LACED

21. rex hussla Says:

spammers <<<<

22. ilovemia305 Says:

YOU DONT LIKE MY SHIT..EATADIK TRICK

GET LACED

23. ilovemia305 Says:

DEVILMUZIK >>>

24. EnglandRepresent Says:

Going out like scarface >>>

^^Truth. Put your head in a mountain of coca and then let the hammers sing. Priceless.

25. EnglandRepresent Says:

$Won$’t stop, can’t stop.

26. gramMasta Says:

“yo son u heard they got bin laden? U believe that?”

“of course i believe it, someone tweeted it”

27. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

^Dawg, how old is that story?

They just said it wasn’t his wife and that he also got shot in the chest about an hour ago.

So, that story doesnt have the second gunshot in it too. This is news I’m delivering in real time. Not this morning’s news bro.

Turn to CNN.

28. WhereIsHipHop Says:

I won’t believe it until I see some pictures or other type of proof. For all we know that n^gga could be relaxin’ in Cancun right now. The media will do that do you..

29. Camelot Says:

WhereIsHipHop Says:
    May 2nd, 2011 at 8:57 pm

Nigaa Logic <<<<<<<<

30. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Come ON Bulls…..

31. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Camelot
    0 mins ago
    WhereIsHipHop Says:
    May 2nd, 2011 at 8:57 pm

Nigaa Logic <<<<<<<<

^LMAO

32. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Nigga: You say you got a gun, nigga? Huh?

Gunman: Imma shoot you if I gotta pull it out.

Nigga: you ain’t gone do shit Bruh Bruh. Imma need to see it to believe you Bruh Bruh.

Gunman: Oh word!?

*pulls out gun*

Nigga: OH SHIT!!!

*BLAOW*

Gunman: smh… Nigga Logic<<<<<

33. Camelot Says:

“Yo, I just got a thing in the mail. Talmbout I’m bout to get evicted”

“What happened?”

“Late on the bills my dude. Shit they done turned the water off last night”

“Damn, son what are you gonna do?”

“Iono man… Ayo, can you take me to the mall right quick?

*Blank Stare*

“Imma cop some new Jordans nahsayin, so shorty don’t think I’m broke”

Nigga Logic <<<<<<<

34. gramMasta Says:

Bin Laden’s wife not killed in raid, White House says

^ comcast

and ts u know niggas in the hood gotta see that toast if they gonna come up off the goods

35. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Camelot
    0 mins ago
    “Yo, I just got a thing in the mail. Talmbout I’m bout to get evicted”

“What happened?”

“Late on the bills my dude. Shit they done turned the water off last night”

“Damn, son what are you gonna do?”

“Iono man… Ayo, can you take me to the mall right quick?

*Blank Stare*

“Imma cop some new Jordans nahsayin, so shorty don’t think I’m broke”

Nigga Logic <<<<<<<

*Goes sprelunking in volcano*

36. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

GramMasta Says:

*Daps*

Thanks for the confirmation on the war report and no doubt on seeing the burner.

37. EnglandRepresent Says:

Advice to Trouble : Get your cake up before you start any goodwill work. Become a partner in an IP firm for a decade, earn some big bank. Then use that to actually change shit in the area you’re from. Nothing talks like money. You can have all the good will in the world but without any cheddar to back it up, you’re just another idealist with words. Real chat.

38. rex hussla Says:

Advice to Eng: *slap*

39. rex hussla Says:

Advice to Eng: STFU

40. Danny Ocean Says:

Derrick Rose officially crowned NBA MVP

22 years old, youngest to win the award in league history.

Chi town stand up

sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nba/news/story?id=6468133&campaign=rss&source=twitter&ex_cid=Twitter_espn_6468133

41. sarjo1988 Says:

yooo wats goood

daps the usual i see u trouble, camelot, engrep…fuck it even wondough

42. rex hussla Says:

Advice to Eng: Dressing and acting like homie from Young Black Teenagers isn’t a good look anymore holmes.

43. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

EnglandRepresent
    0 mins ago

^Wow. Real chat indeed Thanks for even dropping that knowledge. I just wanted to start right away, but I see that I’m going to have and show and prove first. My advisor keep stressing this over and over.

It’s about time my head strong ass listened.

*Daps Eng*

Many thanks for the right fielder.

44. EnglandRepresent Says:

England seen and lived life from both sides of the tracks. I know what it takes to exist in both worlds. That’s why I am a fucking geezer. Aks London Bloke about my real life connects. (n)

You don’t have to consider what I say as gospel but it’s got some truth to it.

Innit.

45. Carlos Voltron AKA Dixie Normous Says:

I definitely haven’t seen any news outlet saying anything other than one of Osama’s wives got murked. So y’all need to up that evidence.

46. gramMasta Says:

* salutes ts *

Carlos Voltron AKA Dixie Normous Says:

^ gramMasta Says:
    May 2nd, 2011 at 9:14 pm

Bin Laden’s wife not killed in raid, White House says

^ comcast (.net)

47. kevfrescura de talco Says:

now this dude is giving philanthropy lesson.

STFU coates.

no shots.

48. EnglandRepresent Says:

It’s about time my head strong ass listened.

*Daps Eng*

Many thanks for the right fielder.

^^*daps Trouble* No probs sonny jim. Get into a Patent Attorney firm and take it from there. I got mad connects in IP Law firms out here, holla if you want a hook up in Australia. Philanthropy work can’t exist without funding so if you’re starting up your own NFP then you need collateral to back it up. It’s a sad but true fact. So if it’s a real drive and passion of yours then you can join another local community organisation (which I’m sure you have already) and proceed with your own professional career at the same time. During the course of that career the connects you make in the business world will be essential in realising your goal of starting your own philanthropic organisation. Then you combine the two and move from there. Not preaching just being realistic. You seem to be a good dude, I’m sure you’re getting this advice already.

49. Strongchef Says:

good song, beat knocks, flow great.
    I can’t fuck with Raekwon putting Osama, malcolm, Martin & Farrakhan in the same sentence, what a dick