Apollo The Great ft. Joell Ortiz – Call It Quits (Remix)

Camden, NJ MC Apollo The Great recruits Joell for a remix to his joint “Call It Quits”. This appears on homeboy’s new mixtape Apollo 21 with DJ Omega, which you can grab after the jump.

Download: Link | Mirror

Download: Link | Alternate

Previously: Apollo The Great ft. Sean Price – Struggle No More (Video)

176 Responses to “Apollo The Great ft. Joell Ortiz – Call It Quits (Remix)”

1. ilovemia305 Says:

GET LACED BY DA COCAINE LACED GAWD

2. ilovemia305 Says:

OH MY GAWD

PLEASE LACE ME

COCAINE LACED GAWD

3. Captain Planet Says:

Hard Work >>>>>>

A lot of times it’s that simple.

4. Captain Planet Says:

Can’t stunt on $Wondough$’s marketing grind tho.

5. eric mangini Says:

lol @ Chilly C
    —-

but land is young, he has his whole life.u got a couple of months.

^this lil nigga drops a classic and start talking mad shit

*tells cOLD to school em*

6. Captain Planet Says:

# eric mangini Says:
    April 29th, 2011 at 1:39 pm

lol @ Chilly C
    —-

but land is young, he has his whole life.u got a couple of months.

^this lil nigga drops a classic and start talking mad shit

*tells cOLD to school em*

>>> Feces can’t hide that he’s a proud daddy.

7. Harlem World Says:

hard work is recording and going to these conferences and networking, asking questions, learning

not spamming internet messageboards x comment sections

8. ilovemia305 Says:

GET LACED..CLICK THE BLUE FOR DAT NEW

9. Captain Planet Says:

Harlem World said:
    April 29, 2011 at 1:37 pm

man,whoever killed big x pac changed the face of hip hop

there would be no eminem – rap elvis woulda been chased out by pac

dr dre would have no momentum
    snoop would be finished
    no limit would never have blown up
    puffy would never have sold so many records rapping
    g unit wouldnt exist
    jay-z would be in the corner

i could go and on – but the point is, the death of big x pac changed hip hop, like an asteroid or tsunami

>>> Harlem be saving his gems for GBM now.

10. S.I.C.K Says:

man is a fickle beast

11. eric mangini Says:

>>> Feces can’t hide that he’s a proud daddy.

Yea I’m proud of him but I seen this end badly, I just want better for him..I once ethered a dude in an AOL chatroom using a free AOL CD over a dial up modem..things were looking up for me at one point but I wasted my opportunity.

12. Captain Planet Says:

# Harlem World Says:
    April 29th, 2011 at 1:41 pm

not spamming internet messageboards x comment sections

>>> He got in AHH’s most popular page, an interview with hL and on Tron’s show from promoting on nah.

I’d say he’s not doing that bad.

13. Captain Planet Says:

# eric mangini Says:
    April 29th, 2011 at 1:43 pm

>>> Feces can’t hide that he’s a proud daddy.

>>> HAHAHAHAHA

14. Captain Planet Says:

Yo $Won$ I’m still waiting on that $Won$xDilla!

You keeping the fans waiting!

15. sarjo1988 Says:

damn planet u still dickriding…never mind the dude breaking longest freestlye last night….u in guiness for riding a niggas dick the longest/supporting the challenged….i applaud u for the latter, but cmon now, when is it time to hopoff…is he cuttin u a check?

16. Captain Planet Says:

*Turns off Covert Coup*

*Plays shellz thee odor pt2 Again*

17. Danny Ocean Says:

Hard Work >>>>>>

A lot of times it’s that simple.
    __________

and sometimes it’s not enough

18. ilovemia305 Says:

DILLA AND $WON$

COMING SOON

EVERYTHING IN CHRONOLOGICAL

ORDER

19. eric mangini Says:

Excerpts from RapfixLive

Sway: so b..where’d you get your start?

b: I ethered this dude on Nahright

^cant see that happening right? Me either..b need to do some songs.

I cant pump shellz the odor in the whip..cant be at the bus stop pushing up on underage girls with songs with no hooks…bitches love hooks.

20. Captain Planet Says:

# sarjo1988 Says:
    April 29th, 2011 at 1:46 pm

>>> Yada Yada Yada!

I’ve been invited to the album release, $Won$ gon hook me up with Trina.

He don’t got to pay me, he’s the artist!

How often do you get to converse with your favorite artists before they blow up into multi-million dollar stars, huh? Tell me that!

21. Captain Planet Says:

# Danny Ocean Says:
    April 29th, 2011 at 1:47 pm

Hard Work >>>>>>

A lot of times it’s that simple.
    __________

and sometimes it’s not enough

>>> Exception is not the rule.

And sometimes niggas be using it as an excuse and copping pleas early.

You explain to me why ELSE JJ Barea is in the National Basketball Association.

22. Harlem World Says:

see heres my thing with mr lattisaw tapes

he was kicking up a fuss about blogging content on gbm etc

and then he did that wondough interview – like there was anything of note wondough had to offer to hip hop

see why i dont believe niggas – and thats no shots at hl either, i got respect for him, but that was a sucker move imo

23. Captain Planet Says:

>>> It’s true.

Not a lot of freestyle artists last either …

R.I.P Cassidy and Jin …

24. Captain Planet Says:

Harlem World Says:
    April 29th, 2011 at 1:52 pm

>>>> That one don’t sound like it has to do with me bro.

Perhaps … just maybe … hL legitimately sees the potential too.

*Yeezy Shrugs*