Video: Ras Kass ft. Frankie Finch – ADIDAS

Single is available on iTunes and the album is on Bandcamp & Amazon.

43 Responses to “Video: Ras Kass ft. Frankie Finch – ADIDAS”

1. DJ Chase Says:

OB4CL > Liquid Swords > Ironman > Return to the 36 > Tical

Thats how I’d order them

^ wheres supreme clientel

^I was only going by the list that was given

2. DJ Chase Says:

you know the rapid post hour used to be between noon and 2 pm, when most people were out for lunch. Now, yall be rapid posting at 3 and 4 in the afternoon. Shit aint cool man

ass rash >>>

4. b Says:

RASS KASS>>>>>>>>>>

5. ilovemia305 Says:

Yall funny…throw rocks and hide hands…Insult..degrade..disrespect…then talk about being humble and giving honest opinions and you should take it well…get the fuck outta here

6. Camelot Says:

JihaD Says:
    April 28th, 2011 at 3:22 pm
    DJ Chase Says:
    April 28th, 2011 at 3:20 pm
    Return to the 36 over Tical?

Word, word…

^You can’t really go wrong either way, but for me, return has a higher replay value in 2011 than Tical

Much more. Tical has too many skippables.

JihaD

Think so? I can’t listen to Stimulation or the OG All I Need, but i think Tical had more lasting power than 36.

Maybe I should give both of these a listen

7. ilovemia305 Says:

Make Em Pay>>>>

Gangstarr>>>>

8. b-ease Says:

WHAT you say >>>How you say it.

I can’t disagree with this enough. But that’s the beauty of opinions.

I think Rass Kass’ career goes a long way to prove my position tho.

9. Camelot Says:

@ cold and Chase

I just compared their debuts.

10. d_block_4_life Says:

Supreme Clientele
    Fish Scale
    Iron Man
    The Pretty Toney album
    The Big Doe Rehab

11. Camelot Says:

*re-listen* (fixed for above)

—-

DJ Chase Says:
    April 28th, 2011 at 3:24 pm

I concur

12. b-ease Says:

Ilovemia305
    0 mins ago
    Make Em Pay>>>>

Gangstarr>>>>

I remember when Krumb Snatcha got the hiphop quotable for his verse on that song.

He was never heard from again.

is this the shit, make a song about a popular brand, schemin on a comeup endorsment. I aint either.

14. hl Says:

15. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Dude takes criticism personally. This weirdo
    looked up all my tweets, now he’s googlin tryna
    find names n shit. Stalker status.

Just promtoe ur shitty music n keep it movin.
    Fuck what a hater gotta say right???

How u mad cuz niggas don’t like ur shit? Everything ain for evbody.

16. d_block_4_life Says:

The Pretty Tone LP >>>>>>>

17. Camelot Says:

Cause if we really dissected the whole Wu-solo catalog, we’d be here all night.

Provided that nate and esk don’t break up the convo with another danny brown post or someshit

d_block_4_life Says:

April 28th, 2011 at 3:27 pm
    Supreme Clientele
    Fish Scale
    Iron Man
    The Pretty Toney album
    The Big Doe Rehab

^ cosign sept switch fish scale and iron man

19. sarjo1988 Says:

niggas wear tampons

cbc

20. sarjo1988 Says:

TKF why a nigga would look up someones tweets?

wheres the G in that?

21. rex hussla Says:

St. John’s coach Steve Lavin has to hope his newest recruit is as impressive on the basketball court as his name.

God’s Gift Achiuwa — a 6-foot-8 power forward and first-team juco All-American from Erie (N.Y.) Community College — is the ninth player to commit to the Red Storm for next season. St. John’s has the No. 3-ranked recruiting class, according to ESPN Insider’s top 25.

That’s the illest name I’ve ever seen

22. b-ease Says:

Big Doe Rehab was mad slept on.

youtube.com/watch?v=3MjhlDY8M9Q&feature=related

^ this sounding real good.

24. b Says:

b-ease Says:
    April 28th, 2011 at 3:26 pm
    WHAT you say >>>How you say it.

I can’t disagree with this enough. But that’s the beauty of opinions.

I think Rass Kass’ career goes a long way to prove my position tho.

^I’m with Mr.Ennals on this one sick.Its not what u say, its how u say it.Just ask lil wayne, ace hood etc.

25. rex hussla Says:

# b-ease Says:
    April 28th, 2011 at 3:26 pm

WHAT you say >>>How you say it.

I can’t disagree with this enough. But that’s the beauty of opinions.

I think Rass Kass’ career goes a long way to prove my position tho.

this dudes’ alcoholism, DUI’s , prison stints and fucked up business sense (terrible contracts) hurt his career way more than anything.

26. Camelot Says:

b-ease Says:
    April 28th, 2011 at 3:30 pm
    Big Doe Rehab was mad slept on.

Yeah man. But Ghost caught an L by inviting Seigs to the Barrell Brothers session.

Begin the quotables…

27. mcb Says:

Gangstarr>>>>

COSIGN

28. b-ease Says:

That’s the illest name I’ve ever seen

Co-sign.

29. b Says:

who won sick?percee p or finesse?

30. rex hussla Says:

The water proof MC…you ain’t wettin’ me
    You need to stop rappin and start robbin banks like Steady B
    you see
    Now matter how green you make
    you’ll taste the avocado
    just another broke Versace model

31. ilovemia305 Says:

Since I been here, I have not heard one ounce of constructive criticism

No..work on this or you should do that or switch that up

Just straight up disrespectul comments and insults

OK you wanna play…you chose the wrong one to fool with

32. kevfrescura de talco Says:

lol @ won2dollasigns…

you always find new & innovative marketing themes for trash.

i think i kicked one of your sixteens when i gargled my mouthwash this morning tho.

33. e aka mac with the cheese Says:

#teamwondough

An army of $won$

34. b-ease Says:

Oh, no doubt, there are mad components to it. But it all started when he couldnt figure out how to flow right on that Dre beat (Ghetto Fabulous?). Things would’ve been different for him if he had.

35. b Says:

^rass is the best west coast lyricist Ive ever heard.then crooked i

36. b-ease Says:

B
    0 mins ago
    who won sick?percee p or finesse?

Watching that battle is on my to do list when I get back to crib.

37. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

TKF why a nigga would look up someones tweets?
    wheres the G in that?

^prolly was searchin my address or gov name too.
    All cuz I sd ur shit was trash n u off beat? How fuck u goin make it? U wanna beef w everyone who don’t like u. For every 2 ppl who don’t like u there’s 1 that does. Keep it movin. Niggas is homotional.
    *shrug*

I’m done feedin the animal for today

38. b Says:

B-ease, U REALLY KNOW YA SHIT HOMIE.

39. ilovemia305 Says:

You think you know but you have no idea

You give it to them and they still dont get it

40. S.I.C.K Says:

TKF why a nigga would look up someones tweets?

wheres the G in that?
    This is where jokes take a turn for the worse.Some people take their honor/pride seriously and WILL SEE YOU over simple little words.Shit Ive seen niggas get bodied over women and even smaller shit like a loosey cigarette.

Raekwon – Better Shoot Something (Remix)

^ lawd ah mercy.

42. S.I.C.K Says:

@B-ease

To be honest BOTH skills are needed.I just came up differently.Back in the day me and my group had a karaoke machine and 2 mics.We used to rap for 90 minute intervals.My manager forced us not to repeat the same words and we had to develop concepts for each beat.Mind you all this was done OFF THE HEAD hense my groups name “The Off Da Head Hybrids”

43. S.I.C.K Says:

rass is the best west coast lyricist Ive ever heard.then crooked i
    AGREED

@b cant view the battle but my money is on PERCEE P!!!