Video: Pharrell x NASA + Chad Hugo’s Missile Command Mixtape

Pharrell and astronaut Leland Melvin speak to kids in Virginia Beach at a function for NASA & FOHTA‘s STEM initiative. Pharrell is teaming up with FOHTA to build the Pharrell Williams Resource Center, a place to “inspire and educate” the children of his home region.

Also, hit the jump for a new mix from P’s partner Chad Hugo and Hip-Hop Dan of the DMV under the moniker Missile Command, which dropped as the latest episode of Fool’s Gold’s Foolcast.

1. Intro
2. No Planes In Space – Chains (Demo Mix)
3. Intel – Pizza Meeeeng!
4. Mazzy Star – All Your Sisters (Nacey Bootleg)
5. N*E*R*D – Hypnotize U (Caligula Remix)
6. Lupe Fiasco – What U Want (Chad Hugo Remix)
7. Uncle Jesse – Boat Shoes
8. Dillon Francis & Dave Nada – Brazzers Theme
9. No Planes In Space – Potholes D Createur Uniden (Demo Mix)
10. Mansions On The Moon – Love Is Going To Destroy Me (Chad Hugo Remix)

Downalod: Link (mp3)

71 Responses to “Video: Pharrell x NASA + Chad Hugo’s Missile Command Mixtape”

1. MiddleClassJoe Says:

A smart man can play the role of an idiot.

Wondough is an idiot b. There is no greater proof than Lyrical homicide. Williams syndrome rap at its finest. Please listen to it.

2. Harlem World Says:

*immediately bookmarks link for download*

3. Leonard Washington aka your favorite rapper's favorite Nahgger Says:

Leonard Washington aka your favorite rapper’s favorite Nahgger Says:

April 28th, 2011 at 1:53 pm
    GMLLZ Says:

April 28th, 2011 at 1:51 pm
    Wondough is smart too..I think he learned from Plies..all kinna degrees and accreditations.

A smart man can play the role of an idiot.

So can a idiot #imjustsaying

4. London Bloke Says:

Wheres PLUG (n)

bloomberg.com/apps/quote?ticker=VOW:GR

5. ilovemia305 Says:

Im an idiot…watch me outsmart your ass…MiddleClassHoe…and we will see whos the idiot

6. Jackson7 Says:

MiddleClassJoe Says:

———————

‘Lyrical Homicide’ is easily the worst audio recording i ever in my life… “Another Batty Boy Dead” is pretty fucked up too… when i hear them shits, i dont know whether to laugh or punch myself in the face…

7. ilovemia305 Says:

Punch yourself in the face

8. Jackson7 Says:

^EDIT

i ever heard in my life

9. el feces loco Says:

# MiddleClassJoe Says:
    April 28th, 2011 at 1:55 pm

A smart man can play the role of an idiot.

He sound like an unpolished ODB meets James Brown to me..if he had a crazy animated video and got the co sign of a respected rapper he’d get a fair shot.

Wondough..it’s so wack it’s dope.

10. GMLLZ Says:

# Jackson7 Says:
    April 28th, 2011 at 1:58 pm

MiddleClassJoe Says:

———————

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    LOLOLOL….almost spit my food out….now I gotta check for em

11. London Bloke Says:

I still never listened to wondough though really

Im building the anticipation (n)

12. Jackson7 Says:

Punch yourself in the face

————–

easy for you to say…

13. DJ Chase Says:

Shout out to Mysonne for keeping it 100

And I never thought Mys was a good rapper, even when he was popping

But at least he wasn’t trash, garbage, basura. He just wasn’t my cup of tea.

But I cram to understand what it is about lil b that people find enjoyable.

Hell, it took me some time, but I understand the Gucci stannery. But lil B… you could go ahead with that wack shit

14. ilovemia305 Says:

You gave yourself two choices cause you were confused…Im just helping you with the obvious answer

15. el feces loco Says:

Whats the difference between ODB and Wondough?

They both be offbeat, both animated, they both dead..whats the difference?

Ill wait.

16. Remixznflow Says:

ilovemia305 Says:
    April 28th, 2011 at 1:58 pm

Punch yourself in the face

*tears*

17. hip hop cops Says:

keep going though, wondough. i believe in you

18. Harlem World Says:

whats fucked up is

wondough got a post on ahh rumors section – their most visited page

its cool to have no talent

19. Jackson7 Says:

this nigga WonDough sounds like he’s moving his bowels in a constipated fashion, AS he records verses..

20. Harlem World Says:

juan doe shoulda been banned for spamming

21. ilovemia305 Says:

Helicopter Chopper City>>>Your Life in being a critic

22. Jackson7 Says:

like that crazy weirdo funny nigga in the early police academy movies…

Bobcat Goldwaithe rap

23. Leonard Washington aka your favorite rapper's favorite Nahgger Says:

Wondough..it’s so wack it’s dope.

now that niggas crazy (c) Richard Pryor
    Dude that is some ol smartdumb shit right there

24. GMLLZ Says:

wow….lyrical homicide…….Wondough….do you just turn the music on for background music while you talk at whatever cadence?

25. Jackson7 Says:

Remixznflow Says:

April 28th, 2011 at 2:00 pm
    ilovemia305 Says:
    April 28th, 2011 at 1:58 pm

Punch yourself in the face

*tears*

————-

LOL

i know right… i kinda alley ooped that one right to him… SMH…

26. London Bloke Says:

Bobcat Goldwaithe rap

LMAO This guy was entertaining tho. remember when he ran around in the park with that girl

*dead*

27. Hoskins Says:

*cooks to Helicopter Chopper City*

28. el feces loco Says:

chop of ya feet so you cant 2 step
    chop off ya fingers you aint gon be I’d
    get the pliers pull out all ya teeth – Wondough

29. Jackson7 Says:

he is kinda biting ODB

30. GMLLZ Says:

Bobcat Goldwaithe rap

^^^^^^^^^^

Yo that’s the best description I heard yet.

31. ilovemia305 Says:

Bitch Im ME

32. London Bloke Says:

Yo this is mixtape is basically soulful house music

Soulful house > rap

33. el feces loco Says:

# London Bloke Says:
    April 28th, 2011 at 2:04 pm

Bobcat Goldwaithe rap

*dead*

Whattup LB..lol that all we ask for is a lil entertainment.

Really listen to wondough tho…ODB birthed him.

Bobcat Goldwaithe rap

^ *heart palpitations*

anxiety rap

35. Joe 88 Says:

Pistol off in my boxers, I aint got time to be boxing – Wayne

36. Jackson7 Says:

LBloke what mixtape is that?… you mean like CeCePeniston type music?

37. LeRoy Green Says:

Troyvul Says:

April 28th, 2011 at 8:29 am
    *Daps*

Memphis lost that series with that one, damn and Z-Bo was hooping. That was the worst defence you could play on an inbounds play. FCUK.

Also before that on the inbound they coulda passed to OJ who was wideeee open in the backcourt.

^^^^^

co-sign.

i’m still mad about that loss and i hate both those teams. i just hate the Spurs worse than any thing else in the whole world tho. I

would help kkklansmen hang Tim Duncan from a tree, real shit.

Really listen to wondough tho…ODB birthed him.

^ yea, you read the Laittisaw tapes wondough interview?

39. Harlem World Says:

@ london bloke

if you give a shit, the gag order is ryan giggs

we have them all the time here – free speech is slmost dead

40. Leonard Washington aka your favorite rapper's favorite Nahgger Says:

Really listen to wondough tho…ODB birthed him.

what ODB was you listenig to? cuz Osirus could spit a lil

41. ilovemia305 Says:

You heard the Lattisaw tapes Freestyle>>>>

42. el feces loco Says:

# Jackson7 Says:
    April 28th, 2011 at 2:05 pm

he is kinda biting ODB

The first 1:00 of lyrical homicide is ODB without RZA..all he need is a lil fine tuning.

Listen to the way he say “you”..thats ODB’s son.

*thinks about managing Wondough*

43. Harlem World Says:

I would help kkklansmen hang Tim Duncan from a tree, real shit.

whoa

44. S.I.C.K Says:

Missle Command=goat vintage video game

45. big_seth Says:

LMAO @ Land,

Bobcat tho???

DEAD.

I aint never listend to Won Doe

46. Harlem World Says:

# ilovemia305 Says:
    April 28th, 2011 at 2:09 pm

You heard the Lattisaw tapes Freestyle>>>>

nope

*removes lattisaw tapes from bookmarks*

47. el feces loco Says:

Really listen to wondough tho…ODB birthed him.

^ yea, you read the Laittisaw tapes wondough interview?

Nah why that analogy was made?

48. Joe 88 Says:

*Calls the loud man*

*Needs a pound of his sweetest cheeba*

*Smokes while waiting*

Real nigga, i’m authentic, fuck ya bitch til she short winded – wayne

49. London Bloke Says:

Jackson7 Says:
    April 28th, 2011 at 2:07 pm
    LBloke what mixtape is that?… you mean like CeCePeniston type music?

This Pharell post…the song from 8:30 is soulful house. Then it turns electro. This is just UK music NERD doing here

If you black then you might appreciate afro house more tho. Thats more drums, bass and rhythm than electro noises. I put Chief Ali onto a Afro song once and he said he wanted more. My bad LOL

Afro house > soulful house >>>

50. ilovemia305 Says:

Then u missing out cuban american

51. DJ Chase Says:

what ODB was you listenig to? cuz Osirus could spit a lil

^A lil… don’t let the drunken and drug induced flows fool you. Dirty was nice on the mic device (none)

52. GMLLZ Says:

Survive shootout, tactics, keep gats under the mattress, you playa hater, my team a bunch of regulators…

53. Leonard Washington aka your favorite rapper's favorite Nahgger Says:

Joe 88 > wondough #nuffsaid

54. London Bloke Says:

if you give a shit, the gag order is ryan giggs

yea i heard a while back that shit shocked me he got a squeaky clean image.

I wanna know what Sir Fred Goodwin hiding (n) with his injunction

55. Joe 88 Says:

Pistol off in my boxers, I aint got time to be boxing

56. ilovemia305 Says:

$WonDough$>>>>

57. el feces loco Says:

For so long been wanting your feminine caress
    Causin my body to release all the stress- Billy Dee Wondough

I Need Love 2 by $WonDough$ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

58. Leonard Washington aka your favorite rapper's favorite Nahgger Says:

DJ Chase Says:

April 28th, 2011 at 2:12 pm
    what ODB was you listenig to? cuz Osirus could spit a lil

okay thats what im talking about this dude wondough cant spit at all!

59. ilovemia305 Says:

I spit on you

60. DJ Chase Says:

okay thats what im talking about this dude wondough cant spit at all!

^That nigga wondough couldn’t spit gum on the sidewalk.

61. ilovemia305 Says:

I spit on you too

62. London Bloke Says:

Wow. US rap copying the UK. Blatantly. I never thought i’d see the day.

63. el feces loco Says:

Now ODB was some great spitter? Nigga was nice but he wasnt what yall painting..yall re-writing history.

Without RZA production ODB is U God on sleeping pills on a mic

64. Leonard Washington aka your favorite rapper's favorite Nahgger Says:

DJ Chase Says:

April 28th, 2011 at 2:15 pm
    okay thats what im talking about this dude wondough cant spit at all!

^That nigga wondough couldn’t spit gum on the sidewalk.

wondough spits watermelon seeds and nothing more….I rather listen to Joe 88! #teamcoonhat

65. big_seth Says:

el feces loco Says:
    April 28th, 2011 at 2:14 pm
    For so long been wanting your feminine caress
    Causin my body to release all the stress- Billy Dee Wondough

I Need Love 2 by $WonDough$ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

DEAD

66. b Says:

lol @ joe hyping that wayne verse up.funny shit that verse and I forget which other one, made me finally stop hating wayne.he dont be saying shit, but how he says it is great.wayne>>

67. el feces loco Says:

“I’m poppin bottles that I snuck in
    to get bitches right for all night fucking” – Wondough

Yall better let that nigga cook

68. ilovemia305 Says:

A seed that will give life to a new way of doing things

69. b Says:

so what rappers do u listen to feces?or feel inspired by?

70. S.I.C.K Says:

I don`t think ODB ever put pen to paper.Greg Nice either.

71. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

SPAM HOUR

Dead @ Bobcat Goldwhaite rap that’s genius!