Video: Prodigy on His Beef with Saigon

P sits down with Maya the B for ThisisBooBoo Radio. He goes into detail of the night he beefed with Saigon and calls him a “flea” and a “nobody”, talks about the new Mobb Deep album, the Illuminati and more.

This is actually part 3 of the interview, peep parts one and two here and here.

39 Responses to “Video: Prodigy on His Beef with Saigon”

1. mcb Says:

why cant we all just get aloonnnngg

2. London Bloke Says:

P talking a lot.

3. GMLLZ Says:

Getting Friday off for the royal wedding >>

brits…..

4. Captain Planet Says:

el feces loco Says:
    April 27th, 2011 at 1:59 pm
    Canada..oh Canada

i55.tinypic.com/6923up.jpg

>>> Hmmmmmm … Ethnicity?

5. sarjo1988 Says:

Tbh this whole let’s bring up my whole past and dry snitchin shit jus ain’t ammusin me….p should jus go to the booth and let it out there fuck all the interviews, and even than I really ain’t tryin to hear this shit over his music

6. Harlem World Says:

this nigga….

7. NovemberEnd Says:

Bandana P

8. Deen Says:

I thought the Curren$y x ALC tape was dope too. I wasn’t mad at that tape at all.

It is, but as much of a Spitta fan as I am, it pains me to admit that other rappers have better chemistry with ALC.

9. GMLLZ Says:

“Well it’s a circus act, it’s an absurd act,” Seinfeld said. “You know, it’s a dress-up. It’s a classic English thing of let’s play dress-up. Let’s pretend that these are special people. OK, we’ll all pretend that — that’s what theater is.”

Seinfeld said, “And that’s what the royal family is — it’s a huge game of pretend. These aren’t special people — its fake outfits, fake phoney hats and gowns.”

^^^^^^

I agree with this guy. But I guess the royal fam brings in a lot of cash for the country.

10. London Bloke Says:

Interview P

11. Harlem World Says:

livemixtapes.com >>> datpiff

but for classic mixtapes datpiff >>>

12. Captain Planet Says:

He say anything serious about Illuminati? Name any names?

13. NovemberEnd Says:

These wiggas is doing WAY too much talking on this episode of Juan Epstein

14. mcb Says:

sarjo1988 Says:

April 27th, 2011 at 2:03 pm

i havent listened to this but is he asked or does he bring it up
    i know he doenst have to but perhaps his mind frame is dif. he alsso maybe (AS IM NOT P and this is just opin) wants to let everyone hes still the guy who doesnt care and speaks his mind etc…. isnt scared

idk, hees been hitting hte booth though, so thats good. as long as he keeps doing that, imhappy. hes gotta do theinterviews etc… to keep his face/name up

15. JihaD Says:

mcb Says:
    April 27th, 2011 at 2:00 pm
    how are you even semi related to the rap industry and not seen paid infull

wait

how are you over 18 and not seen paid in full

*Has never seen Paid in Full*
    *has Seen State Property, Streets is Watching, I’m Bout It, Baller Blocking, Choices, and Murda Muzik*
    *hopes he can continue to be a part of Hip-Hop*

JihaD

16. Deen Says:

Cam’ron’s rendition of the Bill O’Reilly interview = COMEDY!

17. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

Monologue P

18. London Bloke Says:

Royal wedding is a joke. They got no real authority.

But PWC estimate the wedding estimated the commercial benefit to London from visitors’ expenditure to be £107 million.

Cash cow

19. el feces loco Says:

Vietnamese and some other stuff..her name is Thai

20. JihaD Says:

Harlem World Says:
    April 27th, 2011 at 2:04 pm
    livemixtapes.com >>> datpiff

but for classic mixtapes datpiff >>>

No siggy.

Datpiff >>>>>

JihaD

21. Cypher Says:

What happened to Fab?.. that nigga used to be an interesting rapper.. now all his verses seem average and punchlines are forced.

” You crossed the line, maybe you aint see the sign.. cause the hand up means don’t waaalk.

Really? wtf?

Every song on the Fab mixtape is worst then the original.. only good song is thats not love

22. London Bloke Says:

Testimony P

23. JihaD Says:

E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:
    April 27th, 2011 at 2:06 pm
    Monologue P

Perfect Push-Up P >>>

JihaD

24. sarjo1988 Says:

Idk if he was asked or if he brought it up I didn’t bother listening.

25. London Bloke Says:

Witness P

26. mcb Says:

Deen Says:

April 27th, 2011 at 2:03 pm

im confused
    is that supposed to a bad statement or just a note

hopefully just a note.

its like me saying

“yeah i like their pizza a lot, but its not the best pizza i ever had in my entire life”

27. Cypher Says:

Royal wedding is a joke. They got no real authority.

Plus how the queen and princesses gonna be mad average and homely lookin?

How you call yourself a king but you fuckin a 3?

28. Cypher Says:

They coulda gave Prodigy a booster seat or something for this video

29. Captain Planet Says:

el feces loco Says:
    April 27th, 2011 at 2:06 pm
    Vietnamese and some other stuff..her name is Thai

>>> Word. She’s cute.

That’s cool to see you multicultural with this shit.

30. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

Tom and Katie > Prince William and Kate

31. London Bloke Says:

SMH. Kate is not a 3. She a 4.5

32. GMLLZ Says:

**disagrees**

niggaz really been fucking up their usage of worse and worst all day today…just sayin

33. JihaD Says:

Cypher Says:
    April 27th, 2011 at 2:06 pm

Really? wtf?

I liked Fab’s tape.

Mo Brooklyn, Mo Harlem, Mo Southside >>>>
    Pain >>>>
    Really Tho >>>

Hell, other than the middle of the tape (where it starts to drag), I thought it was solid.

I just wish Paul Cain and Red Cafe would go find another career. Cafe sounded mad out of place on that Cardiak Flatline.

Wayne is bodied too. I hate to say this, but that niggas some type of narcotic, cuz him sober… SMH.

JihaD

34. Cypher Says:

London Bloke Says:
    April 27th, 2011 at 2:10 pm

SMH. Kate is not a 3. She a 4.5

i think you’re being bias.. but for the sake of argument lets say shes a 4.5 . A king should not be wife’n a anything less then a 9.

35. ginobli Says:

this niggas talk so much shit and just getting out he might not make it fam

p u washed up bro

36. Real Talk Says:

LOL P beefed up his crew before this interview.. i bet you that

37. Strongchef Says:

P is soft I’ll give that lil nigga noogies haha

38. Suvio-Blue Says:

HNIC was a super classic, damn P…i cant even fuck w cha anymore…Rae gotta redo Ferry Boat Killaz video, smh…

39. hadesbaby Says:

wow..P added ALOT to that story..its on youtube. Why exxagerrate ?