Audio: Prodigy Calls Flex, N.O.R.E. Calls DJ Green Lantern

P and N.O.R.E. circa 1991: “wit the jewels and the pelle’s standing behind my 2nd car, the forest green sterling in HEMPSTEAD 1991” – Prodigy

P calls Flex and explains that he stands behind everything he wrote in his book reiterates his love for N.O.R.E. He says that he has spoken to N.O.R.E. since the book came out and they have agreed to leave old conflicts in the past, although N.O.R.E. did tell him that Capone’s beef is a different story.

Props: 57th Ave.

After the jump, check out N.O.R.E.’s conversation with Green Lantern and Boss Lady about his new P-sampled track “N.O.R.E. Shot Somebody”, the video and his thoughts on the whole situation.

N.O.R.E. Interview on Invasion Radio

302 Responses to “Audio: Prodigy Calls Flex, N.O.R.E. Calls DJ Green Lantern”

1. Cypher Says:

that snooki bitch is ugly..disgustingly so… reminds me of a oopah loompah.

And I still dont understand why shes famous.. at all. And what really pisses me off is that i know who she is and i aint even watch the show.

2. Black Says:

Prodigy Calls Flex, N.O.R.E. Calls DJ Green Lantern

^^^^^^^^

SMH, bitch ass rappers…. nobody calls each other.

3. Captain Planet Says:

Yo $Wondough$,

You worried about the lil young Miami kids growing up looking up to you as they idol?

You worried they going to try to live the life you do? With the guns and all that?

Or you don’t see yourself as a role model?

I’ve heard the positive messages in your music tho,, just asking.

wondough i wouldn’t give you a beat if you shook down eskay for his whole paypal account and then wired the bitch over. shit is that serious.

5. b-ease Says:

B-Ease
    0 mins ago
    Jackson7
    0 mins ago
    Snooki definitely could get it..

before or after the weight loss

That’s ALL I’m saying. Shorty looks like she’s got some crack pussy. I will not dignify opinions to the contrary.

Also, I really need to hear this b “Jihad diss” like yesteday.

*daps all in vicinity*

6. stot Says:

# Jackson7 Says:
    April 26th, 2011 at 2:08 pm

Snooki definitely could get it..

before or after the weight loss

the only thing snooki would get from me is a 40-yard dash in the opposite direction.

there’s a reason she got punched in the face by a dude in that one episode at that bar

7. Cypher Says:

niggas was cosigning wondough last month.. what happened?

8. d_block_4_life Says:

Hispanic women >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

9. stot Says:

snooki was tryin to take the dude’s shots at the bar and this fool was like “who the fuck is this ogre tryin to take my alcohol” and BAM sucker punched that conehead-lookin-ass bitch

10. Jackson7 Says:

ilovemia305 Says:
    April 26th, 2011 at 2:14 pm
    My desire is to inspire the youngins to release they inner fire

>>>> Word I got you.

I feel it bro. (nh)

Don’t Be A Wannabee >>>>

Young’ns need more of this in their lives.

14. Jackson7 Says:

d_block_4_life Says:

April 26th, 2011 at 2:15 pm
    Hispanic women >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

——-

word to Iris Chacon

the GOAT of all women ever created

15. ilovemia305 Says:

Captain Planet

My desire is to inspire the youngins to release they inner fire

kids don’t do as I do, they better do as I say, cause daddy don’t play

16. b-ease Says:

Good looks land.

17. rick aka king of the boom bap bomb strapped to my chest asking where ya goonz at? Says:

Cypher Says:
    April 26th, 2011 at 2:14 pm

niggas was cosigning wondough last month.. what happened?

—————

ninjas was either not commenting at the time or on dust and commenting. take your choice.

18. b Says:

d_block_4_life Says:
    April 26th, 2011 at 2:15 pm
    Hispanic women >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

^EMPHATIC FUCKING CO SIGN.spanish chicks be having niggas fighting and shooting each other.I’ll take a sister first tho.black women are the best.(the beautiful ones)

19. Cypher Says:

Hispanic women >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Word to Snooki.

that bitch is not hispanic… i refuse to believe that.

20. Captain Planet Says:

ilovemia305 Says:
    April 26th, 2011 at 2:16 pm
    Captain Planet

My desire is to inspire the youngins to release they inner fire

kids don’t do as I do, they better do as I say, cause daddy don’t play

>>>> Damn … Word.

21. Camelot Says:

Drool Free Rap >>>>>

Whatup nah

22. b Says:

damn land, what about the sistas?

23. Zee! Says:

Snooki knows she wants a black man. Them other cats haven’t been smashing right. I’m just saying.

Smashing short thick chicks >>>>>>>>>>>>>

24. ilovemia305 Says:

I found a new # 1 fan…rick where your goons at…this nigga saying ninjas hahahahhaa

25. Captain Planet Says:

black women are the best.(the beautiful ones)

>>> Had to clear that up huh?

26. SPITGAME Says:

Get jobs, nigga?

ZIPSquad Feat Curren$y, $wondough$ & El Feces Loco – STFU b(itch)

Coming Soon…….

27. b Says:

some do the bean pies, come home to bow ties(c)gem jones.

28. b-ease Says:

that bitch is not hispanic… i refuse to believe that.

She’s Chilean, adopted by Italians.

29. Jackson7 Says:

b Says:

April 26th, 2011 at 2:18 pm
    damn land, what about the sistas?

————-

oh but of course…

but hispanic black women (dominican, PR, Brazil, Cuba, Venezuela) >>>>>>>

30. b-ease Says:

Smashing short thick chicks >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yep. All of this.

31. Captain Planet Says:

ZIPSquad Feat Curren$y, $wondough$ & El Feces Loco – STFU b(itch)

>>>> Uh oh!!! BSG didn’t hear the first part of Shellz thee Odor

32. Jackson7 Says:

ZIPSquad Feat Curren$y, $wondough$ & El Feces Loco – STFU b(itch)

————-

*warning shots fired*

33. DJ Chase Says:

Hispanic women >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

^Until they’re 35 then its ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

34. Captain Planet Says:

but hispanic black women (dominican, PR, Brazil, Cuba, Venezuela) >>>>>>>

>>> This nigga Land be mixing and matching …

35. stot Says:

the jersey shore girls<<<<<<<<<<<<

but i can't even look at snooki without feeling nauseous

36. Cypher Says:

cbc. eva mendes>>>>>>>

Eva was bad when she first started on Housewives… then them white people got to her. Same thing happened to Jessica Alba.

White people stay tryna assimilate Hispanic bitches have lookin all Caucasoid like in movies and shit.

ref- Jessica Alba in Honey –> Jessica Alba in Fantastic 4

37. Captain Planet Says:

^Until they’re 35 then its ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

>>> Word, Black Women Aging >>>>>>>>

Asian Women too right?

38. b Says:

ZIPSquad Feat Curren$y, $wondough$ & El Feces Loco – STFU b(itch)

^.BSG Whaddup tho?Dont be lending shellz no lines nigga,Ima know if its him or not lol

39. Captain Planet Says:

ref- Jessica Alba in Honey –> Jessica Alba in Fantastic 4

>>> It’s true.

Happens to black chicks who try to do it big too.

40. Cypher Says:

Asian Women too right?

Word to Miss Info.. how she collectin Social Security, but still 29?

41. stot Says:

deena’s built like a horse with the face of a platypus, sammi’s actually kinda cute but her personality is a huge turnoff, jwoww is just trash, and don’t even get me started on snooks

42. Captain Planet Says:

Cypher Says:
    April 26th, 2011 at 2:23 pm
    Asian Women too right?

Word to Miss Info.. how she collectin Social Security, but still 29?

>>> HAAHAAH Word.

Whites and Latinas be coming with expiration dates.

43. b Says:

^I really wanna smash deena and j whore

44. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

hayden panettiere with that short haircut in Scream 4 >>>

She got a big ass head but that shit is sexy though.

45. stot Says:

# Cypher Says:
    April 26th, 2011 at 2:21 pm

cbc. eva mendes>>>>>>>

ref- Jessica Alba in Honey –> Jessica Alba in Fantastic 4

not even

eva mendes in hitch>>>>>>>>>

jessica alba in little fockers (or whatever the most recent fockers movie is called)>>>>>>>>>

that scene in the most recent fockers movie where she’s high on pills or some shit and in some sexy ass blue lingerie runnin around and shit >>>>>>>>>>>>

46. b-ease Says:

eva mendes>>>>>>>

Word the fuck up.

@cypher You’re thinking of Eva Longoria, who did get wack. Eva Mendes stayed bad, but her alcoholism kinda fucked her career up.

47. ilovemia305 Says:

Helicopter Chopper City>>>>

48. stot Says:

deena and snooki look like they smell like straight doo doo

49. d_block_4_life Says:

sammi’s actually kinda cute but her personality is a huge turnoff
    You trying to wife it or?

50. b Says:

some of them old dominican joints could still get the pipe.they be like 65 and still got a fat ass

51. stot Says:

eva longoria is SO overrated. i could fine way hotter hispanic chicks walking around my college campus

52. stot Says:

# d_block_4_life Says:
    April 26th, 2011 at 2:26 pm

sammi’s actually kinda cute but her personality is a huge turnoff
    You trying to wife it or?

lol, nah, just sayin

53. Captain Planet Says:

Eva Mendes stayed bad, but her alcoholism kinda fucked her career up.

>>> And yayo.

54. LeRoy Green Says:

Hispanic women >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

^^^^^^

yes. I already seeded one up tho so i had 2 fall back

55. stot Says:

does eva rly fux with coke heavy?

id stay up all night to kill an 8-ball with her

56. Captain Planet Says:

>>> You right here.

I used to be on that but she ain’t nothing special.

Just like Kim K …

57. Zee! Says:

Eva Mendez in The Spirit >>>>>>>>>>>>

58. stot Says:

we’d be fuckin like bunny rabbits till the A.M.

59. Captain Planet Says:

stot Says:
    April 26th, 2011 at 2:28 pm
    does eva rly fux with coke heavy?

id stay up all night to kill an 8-ball with her

>>>> HAHAHA

You’d have to drive her to rehab the next morning.

She got a career to handle.

60. S.I.C.K Says:

LOL@P

All these so called thug niggas back tracking statements and such.I learned a long time that your WORD was your BOND and that BOND was your LIFE.Keep your mouth shut then there`s no explanation needed later.

living by a code of ethics>>>>living with no code

61. stot Says:

# Captain Planet Says:
    April 26th, 2011 at 2:28 pm

>>> You right here.

I used to be on that but she ain’t nothing special.

Just like Kim K …

idk tho…. kim K’s bubble is out of this world

62. GMLLZ Says:

eva longoria is SO overrated

^^^^^^

co-sign

63. LeRoy Green Says:

they be like 65 and still got a fat ass

^^^^^6

LOL

slow dowwwwwwn!!!! *jim jones voice*

64. Zee! Says:

NY Dominican chicks are some of the most sexual women on earth. Just sayin.

65. Captain Planet Says:

idk tho…. kim K’s bubble is out of this world

>>> Nah she ain’t the business.

I seen better asses down the block and she ain’t even that pretty.

66. Troyvul Says:

Niggas wouldnt smash Deena?

I’d smash no problem, she’s tick. She looks like she’d crave a pounding

67. d_block_4_life Says:

they be like 65 and still got a fat ass
    See: Washington Heights, NY.

Audobon, Amsterdam, Broadway etc

68. Deen Says:

Pam Grier >>>>

Even today.

69. SPITGAME Says:

Lol I wouldn’t ever have to lend shellz no bars… Especially in this situation, this is where he thrives… I mean, you may not feel his raps like that but I know you heard at LEAST a lil bit of War… That’s when hes in his element he be spazzin… Look, we grown men nobody gotta fight each others battles but I’ma see what the nigga Shells wanna do and niggas’ll respond accordingly… *Daps The Collective*

SN: Blueberry Hawaiian Kush>>>>>>>>

70. Captain Planet Says:

This nigga SICK talking about ethics and we talking about booties.

71. Deen Says:

I’d argue that Pam Grier is the most beautiful/hottest/cutest (whatever your choice is) woman to walk this earth.

72. Captain Planet Says:

She looks like she’d crave a pounding

>>> I’m convinced ALL women secretly crave black dick even if they think their race is superior.

73. London Bloke Says:

Hi

74. stot Says:

@cp

not to mention the fact that she’s got the personality of a brick wall and she’s run thru half of the black professional athletes in the world

i wouldn’t fuck kim k……..raw

75. SPITGAME Says:

Eva Mendez Pussy Hole Nekkid in Training Day>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

76. stot Says:

# Captain Planet Says:
    April 26th, 2011 at 2:32 pm

She looks like she’d crave a pounding

no-sign

77. A chick Says:

stot Says:
    April 26th, 2011 at 2:28 pm
    we’d be fuckin like bunny rabbits till the A.M.
    —————–
    Not if that’s the type of game u spittin.

*is turned OFF*

78. SPITGAME Says:

Pam Grier Big Ole Tittyballs in Coffy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

79. b-ease Says:

Deen
    0 mins ago

Baddest woman of ALL time. Her and Cleopatra. I’m also assuming Mary Magdelene was bad. Can’t picture God having anything less than a dime on his arm.

80. Captain Planet Says:

Eva Mendez Pussy Hole Nekkid in Training Day>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>> This.

She looked like a goddess there. Like a dream.

I barely remember anything else from the movie … cept maybe …

Oh … I didn’t know you like to get wet ” (nh)

81. London Bloke Says:

Someone on Nah said that eva mendes alcohol problem made her cuter

LOL

82. b-ease Says:

Niggas wouldnt smash Deena?

“Body of a goddess, face from Hell…” (c) Kurupt

83. Captain Planet Says:

no-sign

>>> Stop while you’re ahead.

” Fuckery afoot “(c) El Remix

84. stot Says:

# A chick Says:
    April 26th, 2011 at 2:33 pm

stot Says:
    April 26th, 2011 at 2:28 pm
    we’d be fuckin like bunny rabbits till the A.M.
    —————–
    Not if that’s the type of game u spittin.

*is turned OFF*

LOL. coke = energizer bunny swag

not like i’d say that kinda shit to the girl just used that for description purposes

85. Cypher Says:

we’d be fuckin like bunny rabbits till the A.M.
    —————–
    Not if that’s the type of game u spittin.

*is turned OFF*

*dead*
    *resurrects 4/24*

86. Captain Planet Says:

A chick Says:
    April 26th, 2011 at 2:33 pm
    stot Says:
    April 26th, 2011 at 2:28 pm
    we’d be fuckin like bunny rabbits till the A.M.
    —————–
    Not if that’s the type of game u spittin.

*is turned OFF*

>>>>?!!?!?

A Chick = Eva Mendes!?!?!

87. d_block_4_life Says:

Someone on Nah said that eva mendes alcohol problem made her cuter

LOL
    This has B-ease’s name tatted all over it.

88. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

He smashed and pieced out. What that tell you? Lol

89. Cypher Says:

Someone on Nah said that eva mendes alcohol problem made her cuter more likely to fuck

fixed for accuracy

90. Captain Planet Says:

>>>> HAHAHA

Shellz thee Odor got the entire ZipSquad Game-planing

91. Deen Says:

A Chick = Eva Mendes!?!?!

A Chick = A Chick.

92. A chick Says:

Cypher Says:
    April 26th, 2011 at 2:36 pm
    ———–
    What up Cyph! *e-daps*

93. Captain Planet Says:

Latina women love the yay.

Word to Penelope Cruz’s character in Blow.

That was a bad bitch.

94. S.I.C.K Says:

I have NEVER seen the “most beautiful woman”.I don`t think it`s possible for any woman to hold that tittle.I can find a flaw in almost ANY woman,and that`s just the physical.

95. Captain Planet Says:

That was a bad bitch broad.

>>>> Pardon me, lady present.

96. Remixznflow Says:

Smh… I’d Smash deena and snookie and all these broads raw…

Just nobody would know about it…

97. big_seth Says:

Cypher Says:
    April 26th, 2011 at 2:37 pm

fixed for accuracy

LOL. yep.

she the type of bitch I would still smash when she all old and dusty just to have that notch on my belt.

98. A chick Says:

S.I.C.K Says:
    April 26th, 2011 at 2:39 pm
    ——————-
    Why u wasting time lookin for flaws thou?

Thats kinda suspect…no shots ;)

99. Troyvul Says:

Latina women love the yay.

Word to Penelope Cruz’s character in Blow.
    Comparing movies to real life LMAO

100. Deen Says:

Point out Pam Grier’s physical flaws without sounding like the ultimate queer.

Don’t worry, we’ll wait.

No shots.

101. Zee! Says:

Watermelon Woman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

102. Cypher Says:

@ A-Chick, whattup tho?

103. Captain Planet Says:

Troyvul Says:
    April 26th, 2011 at 2:41 pm
    Latina women love the yay.

Word to Penelope Cruz’s character in Blow.
    Comparing movies to real life LMAO

>>> It’s a true story b.

104. d_block_4_life Says:

Point out Pam Grier’s physical flaws without sounding like the ultimate queer.

lmao

105. stot Says:

im convinced ppl on nah would stick their dick in anything with two legs and a snatch

106. Zee! Says:

Semi sfw

thesportscritic.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/watermelonwoman.jpg

107. Captain Planet Says:

Point out Pam Grier’s physical flaws without sounding like the ultimate queer.

Don’t worry, we’ll wait.

No shots.

>>> Shouldn’t have opened the door.

You’ll be sorry.

SICK aka Keeping It Real at All Costs.

108. Remixznflow Says:

Point out Pam Grier’s physical flaws without sounding like the ultimate queer.

Don’t worry, we’ll wait.

No shots.

*waits patiently*

109. b-ease Says:

Someone on Nah said that eva mendes alcohol problem made her cuter

LOL
    This has B-ease’s name tatted all over it.

LMAO. It was either me or land, can’t remember exactly tho.

Why u wasting time lookin for flaws thou?

Thats kinda suspect…no shots ;)

^ lmao, yo. I’d love to hear a chick say no shots in real life…

111. Captain Planet Says:

stot Says:
    April 26th, 2011 at 2:42 pm

>>> Webster’s definition of a man. Ask A Chick.

112. big_seth Says:

Remixznflow Says:
    April 26th, 2011 at 2:41 pm
    Smh… I’d Smash deena and snookie and all these broads raw…

Just nobody would know about it…

This is more likely because its difficult to turn down puss, but I don’t think those bitches are cute at all. but they probably could take a good vag thrash.

side note: those bitches don’t fuck black dudes anyway so NONE of you dudes is smashing…. except maybe DBlock

*daps*

113. K1ng Says:

most beautiful woman

i don’t know i got a thing for ol Cathrin Zeta-Jones

114. Captain Planet Says:

*daps*

>>> Remix is Mexican.

115. b-ease Says:

He smashed and pieced out. What that tell you? Lol

lol, touché. That dude Jesus is outta control.

*slowly leaves*

117. stot Says:

bitches who like pretty boys are always>>>>>>>>>>

#winning

118. London Bloke Says:

>>> Webster’s definition of a man. Ask A Chick.

Double entendre

119. SPITGAME Says:

Shellz thee Odor got the entire ZipSquad Game-planing
    Nah it’s not that deep… I just heard the shit a couple minutes ago myself and honestly I haven’t spoken to any of the ZIPS (shout out Shellz shout out Lito shout out B Ease so forth and so on) in a LONG time… My fault doe… I still gotta reply to these emails… But that don’t mean shells ain’t gon hear the shit, chances are he got it and is rebutting RIGHT NOW lol… Right now its just me and this blueberry Hawaiian Kush…But if he hit me like I need you on this track I’m obliged to do so… Loyalty and all that…

In any case, if I happen to get a label, b might get a 360 single deal… We just gotta work on that delivery…

120. Captain Planet Says:

London Bloke Says:
    April 26th, 2011 at 2:46 pm
    >>> Webster’s definition of a man. Ask A Chick.

Double entendre

>>> (Don’t ask me how)

121. big_seth Says:

Captain Planet Says:
    April 26th, 2011 at 2:44 pm
    >>> Remix is Mexican.

sometimes I wonder if people actually believe that or its still just an extended joke.

LOL

I’d let off in susan summers still. Raw doggy.

123. AlbertFindsdimes Says:

“if you ain’t praying to god you ain’t praying. Allah, none of that shit, that’s all I’m saying.”
    -cashier

124. b Says:

I like all women.but a bad black chick is the prototype.I LOVE WHITE WOMEN THO.REAL TALK.

125. Captain Planet Says:

stot Says:
    April 26th, 2011 at 2:46 pm
    bitches who like pretty boys are always>>>>>>>>>>

#winning

>>>> Hol up.

Kizza, you just call yourself pretty?

126. Remixznflow Says:

nigga you can get allllll the way the fuck outta here…. They all duck black men… Trust… I’ve never umnderstood why People don’t believe this…

127. Captain Planet Says:

b Says:
    April 26th, 2011 at 2:47 pm

>>> Co-sign.

b been on point since the JiHaD diss.

He’s like a young 50 Cent.

128. b-ease Says:

Stot
    3 mins ago

*looks around nervously*

129. big_seth Says:

*daps BSG*

130. London Bloke Says:

susan summers would get it whilst sober.

131. b Says:

^LOL @ BSG. thats b at his worst lol. I have a much better flow when Im really trying.

132. S.I.C.K Says:

I fell outta favor with certain niggas so now everything I say gets twisted.It`s ok y`all be on my dick again.I`m patient.

133. Captain Planet Says:

SPITGAME Says:
    April 26th, 2011 at 2:46 pm
    Shellz thee Odor got the entire ZipSquad Game-planing

>>>> This nigga doing shout outs in a c-section.

Rappers >>>>> (nh)

134. big_seth Says:

Remixznflow Says:
    April 26th, 2011 at 2:47 pm

wait… what? are we saying the same thing?

135. London Bloke Says:

Stop that i only smash 8’s online fantasy

At the right time, right circumstances, a 4 and above can get it

136. London Bloke Says:

wait… what? are we saying the same thing?

^LMAO

137. Remixznflow Says:

Yo Seth you got cold feet yet?

At the right time, right circumstances, a 4 and above can get it

^ gospel

139. A chick Says:

It`s ok y`all be on my dick again.
    ———————-

Y’all stay gaying up the site *smh*

140. Captain Planet Says:

It`s ok y`all be on my dick again.I`m patient.

>>> Yooooo ….

141. London Bloke Says:

Beezy still RIP?

Yo Seth you got cold feet yet?

^ chill, you know how niggas is silly.

143. big_seth Says:

London Bloke Says:
    April 26th, 2011 at 2:50 pm
    Stop that i only smash 8′s online fantasy

At the right time, right circumstances, a 4 and above can get it

you aint lyin, but why waste time talking and contemplating the 4s… if all we are doing is talking, why should snooki even be brought up?

lets talk about the sexy ladies. I wanna hear about that watermelon bitch the nigga posted a pic of.

Beezy still RIP?

^ yea Kza died too. Its said Beezy just withered away. Not sure how kza got bodied yet.

145. Remixznflow Says:

Lol yeah I saw that

Fuck > duck

iPhone be fuckin up…

146. K1ng Says:

London Bloke Says:

April 26th, 2011 at 2:50 pm
    Stop that i only smash 8′s online fantasy

At the right time, right circumstances, a 4 and above can get it

maybe…after a bottle of JD yea

147. Deen Says:

1. Double Aunt Andre >>>>> Double entendre

2. Remex IS Mexican. *daps*

3. Yes, there are women who would never fuck with a brotha. That’s only logical.

4. I wonder if SICK is perusing pics of Pam Grier to find flaws with the Goddess as we type. ROFL.

148. Captain Planet Says:

A Chick you really married?

You over here teasing niggas.

He better be a G. (nh)

Let me hear he as big a Drake fan as you …

149. b-ease Says:

At the right time, right circumstances, a 4 and above can get it

The Realest of the Real rap.

150. SPITGAME Says:

Shout out my nigga Seth, too

151. K1ng Says:

link?

152. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

b you sound like you look like Usher or Trey Songz

You’ve gotten 106 & Park facial features, I can tell.

153. b Says:

On holiday
    Bored
    In need of strange [no hoots alter-ego LOL]

155. big_seth Says:

cOLD Says:
    April 26th, 2011 at 2:51 pm
    Yo Seth you got cold feet yet?

^ chill, you know how niggas is silly.

DEAD.

but no.

in regard to my lady… still goin. When she talks about it I get nervous tho, otherwise not much changed.

156. b-ease Says:

London Bloke
    1 min ago
    Beezy still RIP?

Yep…smh.

157. Captain Planet Says:

Nah’sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:
    April 26th, 2011 at 2:53 pm
    b you sound like you look like Usher or Trey Songz

You’ve gotten 106 & Park facial features, I can tell.

>>>> AYO ?

158. Marv Says:

b you sound like you look like Usher or Trey Songz

You’ve gotten 106 & Park facial features, I can tell.

AYO…..

STFU whiteboy….

159. London Bloke Says:

Oh Shit KzA

*sprays his moms with champagne on GP*

160. A chick Says:

What’s considered a 4?

161. Captain Planet Says:

A Chick husband be saying don’t stand by me at the Drake concert.

I don’t want him to know that we together.

162. b Says:

Nah’sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:
    April 26th, 2011 at 2:53 pm
    b you sound like you look like Usher or Trey Songz

You’ve gotten 106 & Park facial features, I can tell.

^see its shit like this that made us think u were fbm.nah, IMA A THREATENING LOOKING BLACK DUDE.(THINK 50 CENT orTOOKIE WILLIAMS

b you sound like you look like Usher or Trey Songz

You’ve gotten 106 & Park facial features, I can tell.

^ *chills in the The Hyperbolic Time Chamber*

164. rick aka king of the boom bap bomb strapped to my chest asking where ya goonz at? Says:

Nah’sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:
    April 26th, 2011 at 2:53 pm

b you sound like you look like Usher or Trey Songz

You’ve gotten 106 & Park facial features, I can tell.

————-

you’re setting us achromatic brothers back some. stop talking.

165. K1ng Says:

Let me hear he as big a Drake fan as you …

“When my album drop, bitches will buy it for the picture
    And niggas will buy it too and claim they got it for they sister” – drizzy

166. big_seth Says:

@Remix, but those jersey shore bitches have NEVER had a black dude on the show. from what I’ve seen & heard.

and if they do occasionally let a nigga hit, its gotta be a certain type of black dude.

I’m sure almost every girl lets at least one nigga in tho.

167. Captain Planet Says:

A chick Says:
    April 26th, 2011 at 2:55 pm
    What’s considered a 4?

>>> *Opens Pandora’s box*

168. S.I.C.K Says:

Y’all stay gaying up the site *smh*
    Oh I forgot you a dude right?and obviously insecure because I never EVER typed in your direction,and you just had to respond.I`m dissapointed.

169. b Says:

IMA A THREATENING LOOKING BLACK DUDE.(THINK 50 CENT orTOOKIE WILLIAMS

>>>> HAHAHAHAH

172. koa29 Says:

#JetsGo >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Covert Coup >>>>>>

What’s considered a 4?

^ a dime with an std… she’d still get ran through, but lost 6 pts by default.

174. big_seth Says:

@ K1ng

thesportscritic.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/watermelonwoman.jpg

175. Captain Planet Says:

A Chick be having white wine, bubble bath running and So Far Gone in the background for her husband when he come home from work.

176. S.I.C.K Says:

What’s considered a 4?
    The bitch asking the question

177. b-ease Says:

IMA A THREATENING LOOKING BLACK DUDE.(THINK 50 CENT orTOOKIE WILLIAMS

I’m out.

178. Captain Planet Says:

>>>> Grant Hill?

179. Marv Says:

What’s considered a 4?

^ a dime with an std… she’d still get ran through, but lost 6 pts by default.

lol I beg to differ…

180. b-ease Says:

*daps BSG*

181. Captain Planet Says:

S.I.C.K Says:
    April 26th, 2011 at 2:59 pm
    What’s considered a 4?
    The bitch asking the question

>>>> WHOOOAAAAA!!!!!

Call the ambulance!!!!!

#ShotsFired on 5th and Lennox!!!!

The bitch asking the question

^ whoa!

183. SPITGAME Says:

^.oh u fancy ha?I guess im the only one still burning that reggie.smh
    Nah I rock out wit the Reggie too… It gotta be some Reggie Hammond doe… But mostly them ziplocks be screamin at me they so loud… Sometimes the regs be Ak- 48 or Purple Urkel we mixin it wit the Grand Daddy Purp…

184. b-ease Says:

Bored
    In need of strange [no hoots alter-ego LOL]

All true.

Marv Says:

April 26th, 2011 at 2:59 pm
    What’s considered a 4?

^ a dime with an std… she’d still get ran through, but lost 6 pts by default.

lol I beg to differ…

^ Halle with the clap. You wouldnt smash? or better yet Beyonce with gonnorhea… Jessica lucas with crabs… Sheeeit.

186. Captain Planet Says:

Ay its cool to make fun of A Chick and her androgynous spouse but …

SICK you coming with a lot of venom. This could get ugly.

And you don’t want A Chick on the phone recorder dropping that diss do you?

187. Remixznflow Says:

cOLD Says:
    April 26th, 2011 at 3:00 pm

The bitch asking the question

^ whoa!

^ thats what i said lol…

188. A chick Says:

S.I.C.K Says:
    April 26th, 2011 at 2:59 pm
    What’s considered a 4?
    The bitch asking the question
    ———-
    SAY WORD? I gotta be all that because YOU don’t like to fuck women??

FOH with that nonsense!

YOU put it out there that you can’t find a woman that you would like to FUCK…

189. big_seth Says:

a 4 = a chick with a little hand, but still got a fatty.

a chick that has facial features that are TOO much like her brother, but got big ol pussy lips.

190. kevfrescura de talco Says:

lol!

jihad said that those who liked the jawn are fake & nahkis wanna have a round table on who should of commented on liking it.

all of you “fake” mahfukas got a lot of bars to record!

a 4 = a chick with a little hand, but still got a fatty.

^ yo you mean one dem lil hands with the wrist facing upwards?… The kind land told a story about?… lmao.

192. b-ease Says:

Halle with the clap. You wouldnt smash? or better yet Beyonce with gonnorhea

I’d stop breathing out of my nose, say a prayer, then go absolutely HAM in that pussy.

193. Marv Says:

lol @ A Chick dropping a diss track to SICK….

She’d be kim on steroids…

A Chick what would you rhyme over?….

194. SPITGAME Says:

A 4 is a set of real big titties, or real fat ass, on the bitch who’s friend brought her to the club to make her look better…

195. el feces loco Says:

LOL @ niggaz (c) S.I.C.K

196. Deen Says:

What’s considered a 4?

^snookie?

That seems about right. Can’t do it though.

197. K1ng Says:

big_seth Says:

April 26th, 2011 at 2:58 pm
    @ K1ng

thesportscritic.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/watermelonwoman.jpg

is it SFW?

^ yo I laughed out loud.

199. el feces loco Says:

Get jobs, nigga?

ZIPSquad Feat Curren$y, $wondough$ & El Feces Loco – STFU b(itch)

Coming Soon…….

you got a red dot on your forehead too…Oh shit

200. Captain Planet Says:

*daps the yoda efl*

201. A chick Says:

Marv Says:
    April 26th, 2011 at 3:03 pm
    lol @ A Chick dropping a diss track to SICK….

She’d be kim on steroids…

A Chick what would you rhyme over?….
    ————-
    lol prolly Roman’s Revenge.

I can’t believe that nigga is shooting when he rolled his own Wheelchair outta the closet.

SPITGAME Says:

April 26th, 2011 at 3:04 pm

^ a 4 probably got on dirty sneaks… and a muffin top around the waist

203. Deen Says:

Halle with the clap. You wouldnt smash? or better yet Beyonce with gonnorhea

Non-starter.

A dime is a dime until you’re at the Dr.’s office asking for a shot.

204. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

There is no way in HELL snookie is a 4.

A 4 is Uma Thurman or Meg from Family Guy

Snookie is -8

205. kevfrescura de talco Says:

lol @ “little hand”!

206. K1ng Says:

Nah’sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

April 26th, 2011 at 3:06 pm
    There is no way in HELL snookie is a 4.

A 4 is Uma Thurman or Meg from Family Guy

Snookie is -8

only white kids will say this

*tears* smh.

208. Deen Says:

A flat(ish) stomach automatically gets a woman a 6 in my book.

That’s the key right there.

209. Remixznflow Says:

LMAOOOOOOOO…

yo… you niggas need to CHILL OUT RIGHT NOW…

i cant laugh no quieter than this…

210. b-ease Says:

If you’re an adult male that only fucks “dimes”, you’ve had sex with less than 5 women total, if you’ve ever even had sex. Fact.

211. big_seth Says:

a 4 is a bitch that knows she is only good for the BJ & turns the lights off for you.

a 4 is that bitch that you laugh at a friend for hitting that AFTER you already did.
    on some “you aint learn from my mistakes nigga?”

212. Captain Planet Says:

Yo A Chick forget about SICK …

Let’s go hop in that bubble bath while your man is at the spa.

Fuck it, you can play Comeback Season, i don’t care.

213. Remixznflow Says:

look a 4 got a gold capped tooth and purple/orange week with the booty shorts that say ‘diva’ on the back…

the ass is fat though so…

plus to 4’s make an 8…

and we all know 8s>>>>>>>

214. Samir Says:

Pack it up, sell it triple price, fuck the books.

215. el feces loco Says:

CP waddup? b waddup? coldsickspitachickdeennowbkingmarvjackson

big up unnuh self

#Teamwaitingonthereply

216. stot Says:

# Nah’sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:
    April 26th, 2011 at 3:06 pm

There is no way in HELL snookie is a 4.

A 4 is Uma Thurman or Meg from Family Guy

Snookie is -8

you may be a homo, but co-sign this

217. Remixznflow Says:

learn em…

i’ll gladly take a 3 or 2 even…

you niggas think i care about approval from other MEN about the pussy imma get?

FOH

F. O. H.

218. b-ease Says:

SPITGAME Says:

April 26th, 2011 at 3:04 pm

I feel like there’s still some room left to get a little more specific, but so far, this is the best definition.

219. big_seth Says:

a 4 probably got on dirty sneaks… and a muffin top around the waist

DEAD.

a 4 look like she been runnin in circles all day by the time she gets to work.

a 4 is that bitch that wears hand me down clothes even tho she is 26

220. SPITGAME Says:

COLD
    2 mins ago
    SPITGAME Says:

April 26th, 2011 at 3:04 pm

^ a 4 probably got on dirty sneaks… and a muffin top around the waist
    and she don’t wear no weave or wig she just hot comb whatever she got out till it smell like bacon a lil bit when she walk by… And her hair never reach past her ears

221. Remixznflow Says:

EFL = Enduring fucking life…

old ass nigga…

you still here?

222. big_seth Says:

FOH

F. O. H.

LMAO

223. A chick Says:

What up EFL!

224. el feces loco Says:

Damn I logged in just in time..my favorite topic..ugly women.

225. Marv Says:

YO I’M FUCKING DYING!!!!!!

THIS GUY FUCKING SAID SNOOKI’S A 8….

IS THIS REAL LIFE?????

226. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

chicagonow.com/blogs/off-broadway-in-chicago/assets_c/2009/10/ericawatsonwebpic2-thumb-300×450-22247.jpg

Snooki is fat, ugly and depressed.

She could never be in the positive 1-10 scale.

Well Known 4’s:

The red-head girl from breakfast club
    Julia Roberts
    Oprah
    Fergi

227. LeRoy Green Says:

b-ease Says:

April 26th, 2011 at 3:08 pm

^^^^^

PREACH

228. b Says:

April 26th, 2011 at 3:06 pm
    There is no way in HELL snookie is a 4.

A 4 is Uma Thurman or Meg from Family Guy

Snookie is -8

^KIZZA, CIARA IS AN 8, SNOOKIE CANT BE NO 8.SHE A 4

229. SPITGAME Says:

Whaddup EFL

230. kevfrescura de talco Says:

a 4 = that chic that bears that flaw that makes you cringe whilst strugglin with the thoughts of easy access of the poon.

231. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

Snooki looks like Rosie O’Donnell fucked an overweight Native American and drank during pregnancy

232. A chick Says:

———————-
    *falls outta chair*

233. Captain Planet Says:

LOL @ niggas not seeing the minus sign in front of the 8.

nahggers overreacting >>>>>>

234. SPITGAME Says:

It gotta be all of 85 degrees right now

235. big_seth Says:

a 4 = big ol perky titties but they have sun spots and moles all over them.

236. el feces loco Says:

A 4 is that chick Remix wifed up.

237. stot Says:

# Marv Says:
    April 26th, 2011 at 3:11 pm

YO I’M FUCKING DYING!!!!!!

THIS GUY FUCKING SAID SNOOKI’S A 8….

IS THIS REAL LIFE?????

not 8, -8…. —— 8 that’s a fuckign negative sign _ – -___—-

238. b-ease Says:

Well Known 4′s:

The red-head girl from breakfast club
    Julia Roberts
    Oprah
    Fergi

Roffle. Fergie’s more in the 5-6 range tho I’d say. And don’t let land see you throwing a shot at Molly Ringwold. He takes that shit serous.

239. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

I said Snooki is a negative 8, not a fucking 8.

Some of you Nah dudes need to go back to school

240. Remixznflow Says:

@EFL

now you KNOW that aint true grandpa…

my woman is a DIME…

im blessed.

241. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

242. Marv Says:

EFL = Enduring fucking life…

PEACE!

243. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

el feces loco Says:
    April 26th, 2011 at 3:13 pm

A 4 is that chick Remix wifed up

Ether tuesdays FTW

244. stot Says:

a 4 = b-ease’s ideal woman

245. Troyvul Says:

I’m seeing niggas 2 and 3 LMAOOOO

246. Captain Planet Says:

Remixznflow Says:
    April 26th, 2011 at 3:14 pm
    @EFL

now you KNOW that aint true grandpa…

my woman is a DIME…

im blessed.

>>>> It’s True.

Remix may have Carlos Boozer / Daddy Yankee features but he hypnotized a great one.

247. stot Says:

what’s a 1?

248. kevfrescura de talco Says:

nah oprah under carriage earns her a 6 at least.

& i know that puss smell like the finest epsom salt.

249. Zee! Says:

Andressa Soares aka the watermelon woman

250. SPITGAME Says:

A 4 is the lil chubby bitch wit pretty eyes that don’t match the rest of her basic ass facial features… And she “single” (Ain’t got NO body) but stay in her pajamas and ready to fuck at the drop of a (Jimmy) hat

251. stot Says:

since you can’t realistically rate a girl a negative number, snooki would be a 1

252. Remixznflow Says:

THIS

is a 3

tinyurl.com/5vohrfj

253. el feces loco Says:

Yo b write me a diss song about Remix and his wifey..from my point of view though..i’ll paypal you the money.

Include his love for enchiladas, shrubbery maintanence and salsa music.

I’m tired of this shit.

254. stot Says:

# kevfrescura de talco Says:
    April 26th, 2011 at 3:16 pm

nah oprah under carriage earns her a 6 at least.

& i know that puss smell like the finest epsom salt.

*vomits*

255. A chick Says:

Remixznflow Says:
    April 26th, 2011 at 3:14 pm

my woman is a DIME…
    —————
    Yooo u still with the model chick!? How’s that working out?

You buy her dem Loubies yet using your whole month’s paycheck?

256. big_seth Says:

b-ease Says:
    April 26th, 2011 at 3:14 pm
    Well Known 4′s:

The red-head girl from breakfast club
    Julia Roberts
    Oprah
    Fergi

THIS.

I think Fergie is atrocious, but that bitch aint no 4.

maybe when she pissed her pants that time.

257. Deen Says:

Indeed.

I like to keep the standards high, but if I’m being completely honest with myself, I’ve only really slayed around 4 dimes.

Since I hit my mid-20s, it’s been strictly 7s and above.

Can’t risk making a mistake with a less than cute woman. You gotta look at the lil’ niglet for 18 years and shit.

258. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

Hottest fat woman of all time

1. Nigella Lawson – British TV Cook

259. el feces loco Says:

Remix wifey only look good in black n white pics

260. Remixznflow Says:

A chick Says:
    April 26th, 2011 at 3:17 pm

Remixznflow Says:
    April 26th, 2011 at 3:14 pm

my woman is a DIME…
    —————
    Yooo u still with the model chick!? How’s that working out?

You buy her dem Loubies yet using your whole month’s paycheck?

you know… there is still time for me to wife you up too if you act right…

but you not makin a good case for yourself right now…

redo your resume… ill look at it.. promise…

261. stot Says:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

EFL say it aint so man….

264. SPITGAME Says:

Stot
    0 mins ago
    what’s a 1?

You know the lil dirty kids from the neighborhood who ran around the neighborhood pissin on theirselves and the yard is built up wit pounds of junk and no matter where u live they make it look like rural Mississippi? Their Mom is a 1

265. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

Top 5 most overrated and should be labeled ugly:

1. Fergi
    2. Taylor Swift
    3. Katy Perry
    4. Ke$ha
    4. Lady Gaga

OH WOW THEY ARE ALL SINGERS

266. Remixznflow Says:

EFL about to set the world record for oldest man rapping…

should be interesting if he doesnt keel over trying to rhyme…

267. LeRoy Green Says:

4= i’d smash but i aint tellin NO body and i’m only smashin if im 99% sure she don’t know NO body that i know.

i fucked a 4 from the job and caught hell from alot of chics up here (nice prospects too)

luckily that old shrek lookin bitch found another job. i learned my lesson smh

now i’m after this lil mexican broad in bilingual collections

268. hl Says:

Did I miss the response to Ether?

269. b Says:

Include his love for enchiladas, shrubbery maintanence and salsa music.

I’m tired of this shit.

^some of yall niggas had to do standup at least once.no?

270. big_seth Says:

Include his love for enchiladas, shrubbery maintanence and salsa music.

POW

271. Deen Says:

Top 5 most overrated and should be labeled ugly:

1. Fergi
    2. Taylor Swift
    3. Katy Perry
    4. Ke$ha
    4. Lady Gaga

OH WOW THEY ARE ALL SINGERS

WOW. I kinda cosine that.

272. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

*Nah Commenters it up*

“I have smashed 100’s of girls.”

5 minutes later

“Yo Kid frankie can you send me your login credentials for that best of pinky porn site?”

273. Remixznflow Says:

still *dead* at ‘I’m tired of this shit.’

274. Zee! Says:

tinyurl.com/3cjzmma

Safe for work

275. Remixznflow Says:

*chuckles*

*cries a little*

276. Remixznflow Says:

Zee! Says:
    April 26th, 2011 at 3:22 pm

tinyurl.com/3cjzmma

Safe for work

yessir…

277. el feces loco Says:

Remix wifey be making the sound a leaf blower make to get him excited in bed

a 4 right below the allowable minimum to be seen in public with. You can make a 5 look like a 7.5, but a 4 gots no win. Thats night rider action.

279. big_seth Says:

Nah’sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:
    April 26th, 2011 at 3:20 pm
    Top 5 most overrated and should be labeled ugly:

1. Fergi
    2. Taylor Swift
    3. Katy Perry
    4. Ke$ha
    4. Lady Gaga

OH WOW THEY ARE ALL SINGERS

LOL.

all them bitches are not dimes, but they stay around the 4-6 range. money and stylists keep them there.

I would lay with all of them…

280. SPITGAME Says:

1. Fergi
    2. Taylor Swift
    3. Katy Perry
    4. Ke$ha
    4. Lady Gaga
    Somebody strikeout Katy Perry for me and embolden Ke$ha and Lady Gaga… Then I’ll cosign

281. A chick Says:

Katy Perry thou?

I’m sorry but that’s one badass wyte girl with makeup on…you should reconsider.

282. b Says:

Ive smashed a lot of wack broads.(safely)

283. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

NO WAY I AM SMASHING LADY GAGA OR JUSTIN BEIBER

BOTH THOSE GIRLS LOOK LIKE FUKN GUYS

284. Captain Planet Says:

Man I gotta go

This has been the best nah has been in a minute.

Stay Fly.

Especially you A Chick. *Sleazy Wink*

285. el feces loco Says:

EFL say it aint so man….

Aint so..some days I be thinkin you corpse so I dont be having no gum on me..then the wrappers start flying.

286. Remixznflow Says:

el feces loco Says:
    April 26th, 2011 at 3:23 pm

Remix wifey be making the sound a leaf blower make to get him excited in bed

what you know about leaf blowers.. or electricity for that matter….

‘nigga who taught you octagon?!’

#chrisrockgems

287. Marv Says:

Kesha is the nastiest chick EVER….

I see her vacation photos on TMZ and she looks like an old lady…

Word…niggas is wylin….

288. Captain Planet Says:

NO WAY I AM SMASHING LADY GAGA OR JUSTIN BEIBER

>>>>?@?!?!?!?

Now I’m really leaving.

*Ponders Life*

289. kevfrescura de talco Says:

if she’s below a 7 & not sportable in public you set both your game & standards low.

290. big_seth Says:

I think people exaggerate how ugly Katy Perry and Gaga are.

those bitches are ugly… don’t get me wrong, but a lot of people act like they rosie o donnel status.

291. el feces loco Says:

Peace CP

Thanks for your service to our country and for keeping us safe.

Fly safe.

292. stot Says:

# Nah’sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:
    April 26th, 2011 at 3:20 pm

Top 5 most overrated and should be labeled ugly:

1. Fergi
    2. Taylor Swift
    3. Katy Perry
    4. Ke$ha
    4. Lady Gaga

OH WOW THEY ARE ALL SINGERS

co-sign on all EXCEPT katy perry

katy perry is cute and she got some good lookin tittays

to add to that list:

5. danica patrick
    6. miley cyrus
    7. chelsea handler
    8. zooey deschanel
    9. emma stone (that bitch from superbad who fat boy tries to smash)

293. Troyvul Says:

tinyurl.com/3cjzmma

Safe for work

Safe for my dick

296. Remixznflow Says:

kevfrescura de talco Says:
    April 26th, 2011 at 3:26 pm

meh.. sometimes these things just jump in your lap… literally… and i dont need/want/desire to sport my 4’s in public…

shes not for stuntin…

297. Remixznflow Says:

Im still unsure of what Gaga IS…

therefor i with hold any judgement on her…

298. rex hussla Says:

You know me…I like a strong 7

299. Zee! Says:

stot Says:
    April 26th, 2011 at 3:28 pm
    # Zee! Says:
    April 26th, 2011 at 3:22 pm

tinyurl.com/3cjzmma

Safe for work

Safe for my dick

WTF?

300. Ajani Says:

So glad p’s out of the pen now.

Mobb Deep are so classic.

301. Nah Right » Capone ft. Havoc – OD + Jackin For Beats Freestyle Says:

[…] good. I’m guessing that hook was probably recorded a while ago, but then that raises N.O.R.E.’s point of why would Hav record with somebody who he thinks helped send his brother to jail? Then again […]

302. Nah Right » Video: N.O.R.E. on His Relationship with Pharrell, Nas & Prodigy Says:

[…] his relationship with Nas after he told him to step his game up and some more thoughts on the revelations in Prodigy’s book. He also tells a story about getting head in the whip and not crashing it…through a toll […]