Video: Big Boi ft. Janelle Monáe – Be Still

Off Sir Luscious Leftfoot, out now.

23 Responses to “Video: Big Boi ft. Janelle Monáe – Be Still”

1. PLUG Says:

I like this picture.

2. Captain Planet Says:

Jamaicans invented hip hop, weed and capri pants….you owe your life to us.

>>> Nigga I’m African!

All yall owe your music to us!

We claiming it all!

3. PLUG Says:

I’m African!

All yall owe your music to us!

——–
    true story

4. el feces loco Says:

# el feces loco Says:
    April 22nd, 2011 at 1:05 pm

# cOLD Says:
    April 22nd, 2011 at 1:02 pm

this nigga Elzhi just moved up another notch for the crown. *staight fucking face*

I aint like that shit…I wasnt left with one quotable..Elzhi needs to stop while he’s behind (ntpf)

5. Jackson7 Says:

Big Boi so wack, the video not even showing up on my screen

6. Harlem World Says:

this was the best track on the album

7. el feces loco Says:

All Africa gave us was the World Cup in 2004 and a place to look forward to going if America kicks us out.

8. Captain Planet Says:

I’m an Outkast fan but I ain’t really excited(nh) to hear Big Boi without the Southern God 3 Stacks.

9. Jackson7 Says:

still LMAO @ Big Boi gettin bodied by Hov, Twista and even Killer Mike on Poppin Tags…

that nigga was way out of his league

10. Jackson7 Says:

Harlem World Says:

April 22nd, 2011 at 1:07 pm
    this was the best track on the album

——–

LOL

what a shitty album

11. Casket Face Says:

# F YOU PAY ME! Says:
    April 22nd, 2011 at 1:00 pm

I’m from NY and only you words that are in my Queens vocab… Detroit niggas with a fake New York accent are the worst son lol

anybody not from ny with a ny accent are horrible man

shoutout to my Chi Town niggas

they got theire own shit over there

you dont see them all over Ny dick using their slang all that

Dont get me wrong, Detroit has a DISTINCT accent and slang, 90% of hood niggas use…I got a New York accent but sometimes I use Detroit slang or a slur a word or two…but the New York eventually shows when certain slang has different meanings. Niggas be like “you from New York?”
    (listen to Aggressive Content Mixes)

But Elzhi is NOTORIOUS for faking the funk, son, dun, dunny, b, niggas even be making up words like “this might sound like some NY shit”…I just sit back and laugh like these niggas are silly.

12. Harlem World Says:

why make a video almost a year after the album got released?

still a good song anyway

13. Harlem World Says:

LOL

what a shitty album

was surprising for big bois standards

14. Captain Planet Says:

el feces loco Says:

>>> Yall took the rhythm and beats when yall left.

Come check our drum game.

15. Jackson7 Says:

when is this girl gonna do something different with her hair?

does she not know how clownish she continues to look?

I aint like that shit…I wasnt left with one quotable

“its that ruthless, drug addicts are toothless turn doffus, responsible for how the way the youth is”

17. Captain Planet Says:

Killer Mike goes hard tho. (nh)

“shorties screaming they riders, but none of em driven” – Elzion

19. Captain Planet Says:

Jackson7 Says:

when is this girl gonna do something different with her hair?

does she not know how clownish she continues to look?

>>> She has a pretty forgettable look otherwise.

“I try to school em cause they dropped out, soon as the popped out the pussy they made, cause they pussy pops out. Now they a bastard…”

I said um.

22. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

# Captain Planet Says:
    April 22nd, 2011 at 1:02 pm

what the fuck trace of NY does Pimp C have in his music?

try and tell a nigga from the south that NY raised him because he listens to Hip Hop

thats fuckin retarded

>>> Pimp C didn’t grow up with idols?

He never looked up to rappers coming up?

He ain’t NEVER heard of Big Daddy Kane, Rakim, LL Cool J?

He was 33 when he died 4 years ago.

South may be a different world but it ain’t no vacuum.

Just because you looked up to someone musically doesnt mean they raised you

wtf

Of course Pimp C heard of Big Daddy Kane that doesnt mean NY raised him.

Pimp C’s music has 0 NY Influence

its one thing to pay homage to NY as the Mecca of Hip Hop

its another thing to say anybody that does anything in hip hop culture was raised by NY

23. Nah Right » Video: Big Boi – ATLiens (Live) Says: