Video: Prodigy on Hot97 Morning Show

P stopped by Hot97 this morning to plug his autobiography that hit shelves yesterday.

He talks about his family’s musical background, explains how his grandmother persuaded him into doing ballet as a kid at her dance studio, and more.

Watch the video clip above, or listen to full audio below:

Previously: Mobb Deep vs. N.O.R.E. (Excerpts From My Infamous Life)

36 Responses to “Video: Prodigy on Hot97 Morning Show”

1. Camelot Says:

i feel like watching a flick later, carlitos way or casino?

Carlito’s Way.

Personally I like watching Carlito’s Way directly after watching Scarface, kinda pretend its the sequel if Tony hadn’t died and instead got locked up.

Believe, it makes the movie even better in that state of mind

(late pass)

2. d_block_4_life Says:

I’ve never heard a complete solo Stalley song in my life.

3. d_block_4_life Says:

Casino >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

4. JihaD Says:

charles lee ray Says:
    April 20th, 2011 at 6:27 pm
    Word. I’m bout to head to the gym in a few minutes myself.
    JihaD

That will help u rhyme better.please note that I asked this femqueen about his recording process Jan 5th, before I actually heard how trash he was.I realize now calling u wack is pointless,everybody knows that already. Know why bsg don’t have a deal three words,shellz thee odor

ROFLS.

You had to switch masks, huh?

You fucking sucka, As Promised was released in DECEMBER of 2010, so your not telling the truth, AGAIN. Cuz you heard As Promised, then you asked your questions, fucking chump.

Look, treat me like that White Woman Nigga and don’t say shit to me.

You fucking weirdo.

Like, what kind of pedahile shit is it to name yourself after Chuckie From Child’s Play? You must really hate yourself, huh?

Fucking Stepinfetchit. Nigga, your whole life is grabbing coffee and writing rhymes on the toilet paper on your lunch break. You probably cry yourself to sleep every night don’t you? Beatboxing in shower and practicing your B-Boy poses on some, “One Day I’m gonna get up out of this situation and just go for it.”

Nigga, you ain’t B. Rabbit, this ain’t 8 Mile, and their ain’t no Mekhi Phifer walking thru the door– get an education, get a real job, and tell that white bitch you don’t appreciate the racism.

Fucking homo.

And like everyone else said, WHERES THE FUCKING SONG???? You so nice (snicker), prove it. Spend them hard earned pennies you making and hit the booth, or STFU. Craigslist got spots for you to find.

*dap PW, J7*
    *spits on Uncle Fuckus*

JihaD

5. Jackson7 Says:

Prodigy this Prodigy that

blahblahblah

this nigga coulda stayed in jail and i woulda never noticed

6. Jackson7 Says:

WHERES THE FUCKING SONG????

———-

RIP Broad Ways Joe

7. charles lee ray Says:

Write rhymes not comments.last thing I ever say to or about u.

8. Camelot Says:

Jackson7 Says:
    April 20th, 2011 at 6:37 pm
    WHERES THE FUCKING SONG????

———-

RIP Broad Ways Joe

Did he have an Exhibit Nah verse?

9. Black Says:

^^^^^^^^

Lmao i had actually forgot about that smh.

10. d_block_4_life Says:

If it wasn’t for Rick Ross, I would have never, ever gave Meek Mill the time of day. Son is dope. I’ve heard like 5 collabo joints with him and he’s been spittin’. Co-sign’s go a long way. I mean, maybe it shouldn’t be that way, but there are just too many rappers these days.

11. Remixznflow Says:

nahright>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

12. d_block_4_life Says:

That Meek- Moment 4 Life freestyle is dope.

13. JihaD Says:

charles lee ray Says:
    April 20th, 2011 at 6:38 pm
    Write rhymes not comments.last thing I ever say to or about u.

Fuck outta here, Pussy. RECORD your rhymes or STFU.

And go tell that white bitch off for disrespecting that Black woman.

And I know your bitch ass didn’t even tell the black woman she was disrespected, just duly walked down to the break room and dumped the Java in the syrofoam like the Uncle Fuckus you are, pussy.

You’se a faggot, B. Or Charles lee Ray. Or Chuckie. Whatever the fuck you wanna be called today.

JihaD

14. Jackson7 Says:

Remixznflow Says:

April 20th, 2011 at 6:40 pm
    nahright>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

——————–

nosign

15. JihaD Says:

d_block_4_life Says:
    April 20th, 2011 at 6:40 pm

Fuck outta here D block. I had BEEN told you meek was dope, way before he was fucking with William.

JihaD

16. Camelot Says:

*is now listening to Araab Musik*

Oh, and if you didn’t add “Girls Cry” to your Gunz & Butta playlist you lost.

Gunz & Butta >>>>

17. Black Says:

^^^^^^^^^

True but the thing about Meek is that his career is actually organic just on the streets and not the net. That nigga slowly took Philly over by doing DVDs and getting spins on the radio.

The only Ross found out who Meek was is because he tweeted who was popping in Philly when he was here for a show and everybody told him Meek.

18. charles lee ray Says:

One last thing .How wack is shellz(plastic butter knife With the bars) if Niggas ain’t heard me rhyme but will prolly tell u I’m better than him?

19. Jackson7 Says:

_________ >>> Virginia

*eats fried chicken drumstick no homo*

20. d_block_4_life Says:

But Jihad, me and you have different taste in music. With the exception of Banks and 50, i pretty much hate all the niggas you like. Why would i value your co-sign based on that information?

21. Camelot Says:

fuck a sample clearance

22. JihaD Says:

Anyway, I headed to the gym.

Lil Chuckee, get a life, homie, and go spit those bars you say you got.

WHERES THE FUCKING SONG???

Everytime you think about typing in my direction, just think if that line right there, and if there aint a song in your comment box with your voice recorded, just push the Delete or Backspace button and STFU.

You Coffee fetching, report writing, phone answering pussy.

JihaD

23. Camelot Says:

Jackson7 Says:
    April 20th, 2011 at 6:44 pm
    _________ >>> Virginia

*eats fried chicken drumstick no homo*

Aww hell nah

*is Marlo*

*calls Chris and Snoop*

“Ayo, walk that nigga down the street. And make sure the nail gun is charged this time*

24. d_block_4_life Says:

I like Joe Budden, Rick Ross, Vado… would you really rush to google to DL an artist i suggested? lol prob not.

25. EnglandRepresent Says:

Anyone slobpeen I mean mobbdeen, tell him losing is his reality.

26. JihaD Says:

d_block_4_life Says:
    April 20th, 2011 at 6:44 pm

Eh, for the most part, we like pretty similar artists. We disagree on quite a few, but its mostly an authenticy/entertainment issue.

But all I am saying is that the bul Meek BEEN nice, and been trying to tell niggas such, from my tumblr to the c section.

JihaD

27. Remixznflow Says:

Smh….

28. d_block_4_life Says:

You’ve def been mentioning Meek for a while. I wasn’t paying attention. I wonder if it will be the same case for Stalley.

29. JihaD Says:

d_block_4_life Says:
    April 20th, 2011 at 6:46 pm

I fucks with vado, and I’ll at least listen to joe- he’s just boring imo. I’ll NEVER listen to a William Roberts song, and it aint like this is something new.

So yea, I would for the most part. I’ll at least take a listen to most people people tell me about. And I’ll tell you why if I won’t.

But for real, I’m out.

JihaD

30. Camelot Says:

“I like Joe Budden”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Damn, thanks man. I needed a laugh this evening.

31. d_block_4_life Says:

Peace Jihad, Jihad.

32. d_block_4_life Says:

“I like Joe Budden”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Damn, thanks man. I needed a laugh this evening.
    Probably my second favorite rapper ever.

33. charles lee ray Says:

Jihad wack ass Fucked big l album up.as promised sounds like a classic without ya verses.

34. Zee! Says:

O.G.C. – Millk carton status. They had some bangers though.

35. Camelot Says:

LOL, no shots, reminds me of my homeboy mike. He from Trenton NJ. He came down to VA bumping Joe, nobody co-signed and he was like “WTF” liek we were some crazy peoples.

Then this nigga went to Norfolk State trying to see if niggas fucked with Buddens, they gave that nigga the *blank stare* too loool.

He can’t win with Joe. Shit is hilarity to me.

36. charles lee ray Says:

U rap like a vice principal nigga,stick to the script