Prodigy – The Ellsworth Bumpy Johnson EP (Tracklist + Artwork)

P’s EP drops tomorrow @ Complex.

1. The One & Only (Produced By Sid Roams)
2. Go Off (Produced By Sid Roams)
3. Black Devil (Produced By Sid Roams)
4. Twilight (Feat. Havoc) (Produced By Sid Roams)
5. For One Night Only (Produced By Alchemist)
6. Strong (Produced By King Benny)
7. Told Ya’ll (Produced By Sid Roams) (Bonus)

Earlier: Prodigy Interview w/ Complex (Talks Nas, Biggie, CNN, Jay-Z)

Previously: Mobb Deep – Must Go Hard | Mobb Deep ft. Nas – Dog Shit

82 Responses to “Prodigy – The Ellsworth Bumpy Johnson EP (Tracklist + Artwork)”

1. hl Says:

P!

2. nation Says:

^ lol

I slept on this verse: http://nahright.com/2009/12/16/maxwell-feat-nas-help-somebody-remix/

3. hl Says:

Doesn’t the Curren$y tape drop tommorow too?

4. Gusto Says:

DOPE!!! G

5. spanish jay Says:

lil know fact, they photoshopped his forearms to make him look like an adult

6. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

are there anymore gangstas left to name a mixtape after ?

7. JihaD Says:

hl Says:
    April 18th, 2011 at 9:40 pm
    Doesn’t the Curren$y tape drop tommorow too?

Wed for Currensy.

This is an unexpected gift tho.

8. spanish jay Says:

the nelson muntz mixtape

9. Casket Face Says:

youtu.be/ak3d1wD0qus

Detroit Hip-Hop >

10. mr. vengeance Says:

sid roams is mad slept on. he had some bangas on product of the 80’s

11. hl Says:

Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

are there anymore gangstas left to name a mixtape after ?

^Nucky Thompson.

12. hl Says:

mr. vengeance Says:

sid roams is mad slept on.

^It’s true.

13. JihaD Says:

Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:
    April 18th, 2011 at 9:43 pm
    are there anymore gangstas left to name a mixtape after ?

Of course.

the Machine Gun Kelly EP
    The John Dillinger EP
    The Rafer Alston EP
    The Genovese Family EP
    The Bonnano Family EP

Etc, etc. There are plenty of random thugs, goons, and mafia niggas you could name your shit after.

14. JihaD Says:

You would think Albert would be tired of the prison poses tho, smh.

15. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

lol

i should of added *sarcasm* to my last comment

16. Casket Face Says:

snatchies was ran on albert cheeks while in the bing

17. JihaD Says:

Scorcese Shells presents:

The Vincent Gigante EP

18. P.W. Says:

Machine gun kelly is a white rapper… no lie.
    youtube.com/watch?v=Zl9H0YmWIzs

19. JihaD Says:

Scorcese Shells presents:

The Anthony ” Tony Ducks” Corallo EP

20. JihaD Says:

Scorcese Shells presents:

The Frankie Yale EP

21. e aka mac with the cheese Says:

I think i saw spanish jay, foekist and hip hop cops all comment today

Salute the o.g’s

22. P.W. Says:

I feel we live in a time, where any day now, some newjack will come out with a classic albums title and try to eat off that.

23. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

The Al Capone EP

24. koa29 Says:

8. Destiny – Wale feat. Drake (produced by DJ Toomp)

Drake over a Toomp beat?… I fux with this idea HEAVY… hopefully the shit sound good tho.

25. Marv Says:

Niggas not living what they’re spitting <<<<<<<<<

I hate these fake gangsters at least Lil B is being real with it and coming all the way out the closet….applaud that nigga….

26. JihaD Says:

Scorcese Shells Presents:

Angelo Bruno: The Gentle Don EP

27. P.W. Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^ Never for any reason applaud a gay man, unless he just fell down some stairs.

28. Casket Face Says:

casket tarantino

youtu.be/ak3d1wD0qus

29. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

^Roffle

30. JihaD Says:

Scorcese Shells Presents:

Frank Costello ‘Prime Minister of the Underworld’ EP

31. Casket Face Says:

Kanye > Lil B

as far as worship goes lol

32. charles lee ray Says:

Im so tempted .but Ima chill

33. why? Says:

Mexican cartel related country songs > gangster rap nowadays. Talking about heads on fences and dead cops in their backyards. Shits hardcore.

34. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

=============================
    did Marv just admit to pre-ordering the “Im Gay” (nh) album

35. Casket Face Says:

licking clitoris with herpes sores > black rappers with chessy mafia names

36. JihaD Says:

Scorcese Shells Presents:

Salvatore Maranzano: ‘The Caesar’ EP

37. P.W. Says:

I know some rapper called Lil B up like…Yo dont be putting that song on that album. I want to hear about features, fuck the title. lmao!

38. Casket Face Says:

Niggas be having stupid ass names like “Tax De’niro”

39. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

atleast Prodigy used a black gangsta’s name instead of some racist italian

40. JihaD Says:

“Tax De’niro”

I don’t even…

41. Casket Face Says:

Prodigy nose looks like a decepticon battle apparatus

42. Casket Face Says:

Bricks Spirelli , Stackz Ferelli etc…fucking niggers

43. P.W. Says:

I was hoping Tax De’niro existed.

44. JihaD Says:

P.W. Says:
    April 18th, 2011 at 10:15 pm
    I was hoping Tax De’niro existed.

I’m not gonna lie, I did google Tax De’niro.

SMH.

45. e aka mac with the cheese Says:

Cosign narcocorridos being. >>>> hip hop

46. Marv Says:

did Marv just admit to pre-ordering the “Im Gay” (nh) album

LMAO….

Never that….The nigga sucks…

47. Casket Face Says:

# P.W. Says:
    April 18th, 2011 at 10:15 pm

I was hoping Tax De’niro existed.

LOL …nah I just hate them type of niggas

“my dope flies in soft cotton storks use to transport babies”

then in real life this nigga like 30 beating up on his girl for the foodstamp card to buy loosies and sandwiches from the corner store.

48. Bricktop Says:

Prodigy nose looks like a decepticon battle apparatus
    but you’re name is Casket Face. . .

49. Casket Face Says:

# Bricktop Says:
    April 18th, 2011 at 10:20 pm

Prodigy nose looks like a decepticon battle apparatus
    but you’re name is Casket Face. . .

ok and and?

50. Bricktop Says:

sooner or later some bamma ass rapper is gonna assume the moniker “The Irishman”. it’s only a matter of time.

51. Bricktop Says:

ok and and?
    *leans foward*
    you see, young man, you’re talking about someone else’s face and. . .
    nevermind.

*leans back*

52. P.W. Says:

^^^^ Thats real rap tho. lol.

Tax De’niro>>>

53. JihaD Says:

P.W. Says:
    April 18th, 2011 at 10:25 pm

^^^^ Thats real rap tho. lol.

Tax De’niro>>>

ROFLS’.

Co- Tax De’Niro >>>>

54. JihaD Says:

Yo real rap, Tax De’niro is a type ill name. Double Aunt Andre don’t ask him how.

55. Casket Face Says:

# Bricktop Says:
    April 18th, 2011 at 10:23 pm

ok and and?
    *leans foward*
    you see, young man, you’re talking about someone else’s face and. . .
    nevermind.

*leans back*

son you anonymous, i get hoes…there’s DOZENS of pics floating around of me and i should print screen my facebook inbox.

if you’re implying i’m ugly, i’d hope so…i feel more comfortable with MEN not being attracted to me, that mean i don’t have to worry about d/l niggas tryna convert my dick game.

prodigy a funny looking nigga though son, fucking N64 create a player forhead having ass nigga. nigga nose looks like a fucking missle

56. charles lee ray Says:

Bricktop

1 min ago

ok and and?

*leans foward*

you see, young man, you’re talking about someone else’s face and. . .

nevermind.
    *leans back*

^ sometimes I cry

57. Casket Face Says:

Prodigy Complex pic = Maino x Master Splinter

58. Marv Says:

How the fuck do niggas talk about a next nigga’s facial features like that?….

That’s fuck boy status….there’s something wrong with niggas o_0….

No disrespect….

59. why? Says:

Cosign narcocorridos being. >>>> hip hop

They don’t fuck around. If some singer or group fucks up or gets the bosses bored they end up dead soon after. In Hip Hop you got rappers only taking the names of fake or dead gangsters or stealing the names and only being sued by the real guys or they question the rappers past on youtube.

60. Bricktop Says:

*blank stare of death a la Eraserhead*

irony. google it.

61. Casket Face Says:

Marv Says:
    April 18th, 2011 at 10:30 pm

How the fuck do niggas talk about a next nigga’s facial features like that?….

That’s fuck boy status….there’s something wrong with niggas o_0….

No disrespect…

Smh shut yo ole can’t look at another man without having the urge ass up …..

my dick hard wired for PUSSY so I don’t have to “try” and make sure I’m not doing anything homo…I DON’T do homo things.

i roast niggas, that’s what’s up…real niggas can do that.

62. Bricktop Says:

^ sometimes I cry
    lol. so it isn’t just me witnessing this?

63. Bricktop Says:

my dick hard wired for PUSSY
    nah, son. you stole that one from that scene in Seven.

64. Bricktop Says:

i roast niggas, that’s what’s up…real niggas can do that.
    Cannibalism is what’s hot in the streets now?!
    smh.

65. Casket Face Says:

# Bricktop Says:
    April 18th, 2011 at 10:35 pm

my dick hard wired for PUSSY
    nah, son. you stole that one from that scene in Seven.

what? fuck are you talking about?

66. Casket Face Says:

# Bricktop Says:
    April 18th, 2011 at 10:36 pm

i roast niggas, that’s what’s up…real niggas can do that.
    Cannibalism is what’s hot in the streets now?!
    smh.

lol

67. JihaD Says:

” Smh shut yo ole can’t look at another man without having the urge ass up …..

i roast niggas, that’s what’s up…real niggas can do that.”

Yo, this nigga Casket Face going Charlie Sheen in this jawn tonight, lol.

68. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

I may be trippin, but Uma Thurman could catch a load or 2 from me.

69. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

I may be trippin, but Uma Thurman could catch a load or 2 from me.
    ===============
    while she wearing that Kill Bill cat suit

70. 50 Says:

i think i’m burger king, whopper jr. mac-donalds, hallelujah! number 1, supersize, fat ass getting money but i’m telling lies”

71. 911 Says:

AJ price is terrible, I sincerely hope his coach tells him that in the locker room.

72. Bricktop Says:

I may be trippin, but Uma Thurman could catch a load or 2 from me.
    nah, you ain’t trippin. Uma ain’t all that in the face (or the body), but she stays with a permanent “Jizz on my face now!!” look in her eyes.

73. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

*catches up to convo*

DIES @ Casketface lol

@TS-No sign on Uma. Not sayin I wldnt smash but meh

SN: Saw this fine ass chick @ gym today look like Skylar Diggins no lie!!!!

Wit a white dude :-( no dis to my kizzas but wow

74. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

while she wearing that Kill Bill cat suit

^I’m sayin.

I’ll bring the sword tho.

She was lookin rare in Prime too. I prolly woulda seeded it up.

75. Danny Ocean Says:

Chris Webber sounds hella invigorated and overly enthusiastic as the color commentar tonight…is this that nigga’s first nationally televised game?

76. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

I seen the baddest Physician today. She came into the office and the ass was slung low in dem scrubs. Me and my council both stopped and stared a good 15 secs before her ass left out the door.

And I really mean her “ass” left the door. That shit was an act of God.

77. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

It’s shit like this that makes me feel like I shoulda stayed in hunt mode a wee bit longer tho:

oi55.tinypic.com/28hptmf.jpg

78. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Real rap, I am sorta becoming a low key
    currensy fan. Covert Coup is shaping up lovely,
    especially after hearing the leaks.
    JihaD

^saw this comin a mile away!!!

79. Casket Face Says:

oi55.tinypic.com/28hptmf.jpg

: (

80. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

Cosign narcocorridos being. >>>> hip hop

cBc

81. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

RT @Real_MisterCee @lilbthebasedgod I’m really feeling that album title, keep doing ya thing fam

82. hl Says: