Maybach Music Group presents Self Made Vol. 1 (Tracklist + Production Credits)

UPDATE: Warner Bros. sent over a corrected tracklist, with 15 tracks instead of 19. Album drops May 24th, preorder here.

1. Self Made – Wale, Meek Mill, Pill & Rick Ross feat. Teedra Moses (Produced by Just Blaze)
2. Tupac Back – Meek Mill & Rick Ross (Produced by Mill Will / Eardrummers)
3. 600 Benz – Wale & Rick Ross feat. Jadakiss (Produced by Cardiak)
4. Pacman – Pill, Rick Ross feat. Diddy (Produced by Young Shun)
5. Malcolm X – Wale, Meek Mill, Pill & Rick Ross (Produced by Lil Lody)
6. Fitted Cap – Wale, Meek Mill, Rick Ross feat. J. Cole (Produced by Beat Billionaire)
Work – Meek Mill & Rick Ross (Produced by Lex Luger)
Destiny – Wale feat. Drake (Produced by DJ Toomp)
7. Rise – Pill & Wale feat. CyHi Da Prince, Curren$y & Teedra Moses (Produced by Cardiak)
8. That Way – Wale & Rick Ross feat. Jeremih (Produced by Lex Luger)
Let Me Know Something – Masspike Miles & Wale (Produced by Joe Lindsay)
9. I’m A Boss – Meek Mill & Rick Ross (Produced by Jahlil Beats)
10. Don’t Let Me Go – Pill & Gunplay (Produced by The Inkredibles)
11. Pandemonium – Wale, Meek Mill & Rick Ross (Produced by The Inkredibles) | Music Video
12. Play Your Part – Rick Ross, Meek Mill & Wale feat. DA from Chester French (Produced by The Inkredibles) | Music Video
13. Ridin On Dat Pole – Pill (Produced by Beat Billionaire)
14. Big Bank – Pill, Meek Mill & Rick Ross (Produced by Young Shun)
Black Panamera – Magazeen (Produced by Kontrakt Hitz)
15. Running Rebels – Wale, Meek Mill & Teedra Moses (Produced by Tone P)

Related: Stalley joins the MMG roster

39 Responses to “Maybach Music Group presents Self Made Vol. 1 (Tracklist + Production Credits)”

1. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

C’mon man,

Yall can’t be serious talking about Diddy’s verse on Victory was better and more memorable than Big’s verses.

Y’all not really saying that, are yall?

2. Casket Face Says:

Troubleshooter1900 Says:
    April 18th, 2011 at 8:41 pm

C’mon man,

Y’all not really saying that, are yall?

Fact remains Diddy killed that verse and nobody remembers Big’s verse from that song

#FACT!

3. els Says:

when do i start getting props

i swear i post shit in the c section before it gets posted here

4. Tong Po Flo Says:

Ugnhhhh

5. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

#FACT!

^Your premise don’t match your conclusion for it to be a fact bro.

I can recite Big’s shit from memory. I only remember the highlights of Puff Daddy’s verse.

You tell it like it is (Big), and I tell it how it might be.

&

I ain’t got no friends, fuck most of these cowards (We know how you feel, looking at the contracts you draw up already holmes).

That’s it though. Plus, that nigga don’t even write his own shit. He ain’t never wrote nothing but a fucked up contract. He don’t even write checks. He keeps everybody’s money.

6. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

^Is a little upset by this

7. Casket Face Says:

# Troubleshooter1900 Says:
    April 18th, 2011 at 8:50 pm

#FACT!

^Your premise don’t match your conclusion for it to be a fact bro.

You tell it like it is (Big), and I tell it how it might be.

&

Son you on Nah Right, which indicates you’re musically inclined in some type of way…I’d expect you to know Big’s verse.

I’m talking average cosumers that “skim” through it….

8. P.W. Says:

How the fuck is Diddy gonna outryme big, when the guy even samples motherfuckers dance steps! Shout out to Savion Glover!! lololol

9. stot Says:

yoo gibbs SWALLOWED that alch beat on scottie pippen (supaPAUSE)

10. hl Says:

ROZAY! (c)DBlock

11. P.W. Says:

5. Malcolm X ( Is back) – Wale, Meek Mill, Pill & Rick Ross (Produced by Lil Lody)

12. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

Ross aint playing fair

13. hl Says:

RIP Gunplay

smh

14. e aka mac with the cheese Says:

Smfh gunplay is better than these dojas

15. hl Says:

e aka mac with the cheese Says:

Smfh gunplay is better than these dojas

^Agreed. He’s been milk carton status since the new MMG movement came through though.

16. JihaD Says:

hl Says:
    April 18th, 2011 at 9:04 pm
    RIP Gunplay

smh

e aka mac with the cheese Says:
    April 18th, 2011 at 9:08 pm
    Smfh gunplay is better than these dojas

*turns blank stare to a million* (c)BSG

On a sad note, this will be the My cities first official release from one of my favorite rappers outta of the city, and I won’t be supporting him.

RIP Meek Mill.

JihaD

17. rex hussla Says:

15. Play Your Part – Rick Ross, Meek Mill & Wale feat. DA from Chester French (Produced by The Inkredibles) | Music Video

I saw this video on MTV Jams over the weekend and it got the “blank stare*

It was super awkward. And they must have had the chick in the video on a 2 for 1 special because she’s in the Pandamonium vid too. All shot super plain with a solid colored background. They must have wrapped both of those videos in an hour.

18. Gusto Says:

Dope to see Young Shun in the production credits, props to the kid! I remember when he was givin’ beats away for free online and I scooped up a heater for a mixtape… I couldn’t believe he was just throwing em’ up in forums for free but dude’s plan is obviously paying off.

Young Shun was ill with the beats before the cop copped!

G

19. Deen Says:

yoo gibbs SWALLOWED that alch beat on scottie pippen (supaPAUSE)

Double cosign (one for the sentiment and one for the pause)

Rawse won by signing Teedra Moses – she’s one hell of a talent. Dropped maybe my favorite R&B album of the 2000s – Complex Simplicity.

Go find that shit…

20. why? Says:

Big probably ghostwrote Puff’s verse.

21. hl Says:

Complex Simplicity

^Great album.

22. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

so u Lil B fans gonna have that “I’m Gay” (nh) album in your itunes?

23. why? Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=2CbS5fxO5MI

Super late but WOW. This shit….

24. JihaD Says:

why? Says:
    April 18th, 2011 at 9:23 pm
    Big probably ghostwrote Puff’s verse.

I don’t care who wrote it. Any nigga who curled they fingers up to type that Puff > Big in any sense needs to go swim in Gasoline.

Then go smoke a Cigarette.

JihaD

25. P.W. Says:

so u Lil B fans gonna have that “I’m Gay” (nh) album in your itunes?
    ^^^^^
    I think its already implied by just having one of dudes tracks.

26. Deen Says:

Complex Simplicity

^Great album.

I think I’m going to write a long one on that shit. It deserves more attention. I didn’t hear it until about 2 years after it dropped.

27. JihaD Says:

Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:
    April 18th, 2011 at 9:27 pm
    so u Lil B fans gonna have that “I’m Gay” (nh) album in your itunes?

This was an interesting view on the whole publicity stunt/ album name:

“Immediately (upon hearing the hubbub) I’m like not that’s a fuckin’ social experiment, if I’ve ever heard one,” Kwe told XXL. “Look I don’t care who you sleep with at the end of the day. I don’t care if Lil B’s gay or not. It doesn’t change my life in any way, but for him to name his album I’m Gay, issues such a challenge to his fans. I’m not sure if it’s brilliant or not, but what he did with that, in one fell swoop, was challenge every single bandwagon fan. Like are you really down with me or not. And me as an artist, I have no choice but to respect that. “

JihaD

28. Shooter Says:

I think its already implied by just having one of dudes tracks.

lol

29. e aka mac with the cheese Says:

Lil B >>>

30. spanish jay Says:

*turns on computer, see conversation regarding lil b, turns computer back off*

31. P.W. Says:

^^^^ Yeah fucking right, Thats Kweli making sense of it, Now what Lil B was thinking might be trillions light years away from that.

32. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

i don’t think the album title is that much of a shocker but if he actually convinces these idiots to sing along to a song called “Im Gay” then rap is truly lost

33. Casket Face Says:

youtu.be/ak3d1wD0qus

Detroit Hip-Hop >

34. JihaD Says:

Oh Yea,

Heat >>>>>>

RIP Lakers
    RIP Knicks

JihaD

35. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

spanish jay Says:
    April 18th, 2011 at 9:34 pm

*turns on computer, see conversation regarding lil b, turns computer back off*

^So, you only have a computer to check nah?

36. P.W. Says:

Kobe just told me he doesnt like Lil B’s album name

37. S.Dot Says:

100Hunnit should def be on here

38. ess Says:

i always thought Jada wrote that verse..

39. spirit equality Says:

Then go smoke a Cigarette.

^ co-signed and approved by lender.