Video: Jim Jones Interview w/ ThisisCurtis

Capo vs. ThisisBooBoo.

Previously: Jim Jones Remembers His First Song

36 Responses to “Video: Jim Jones Interview w/ ThisisCurtis”

1. Camelot Says:

Stands proud, I got em hands down.

Shots fired, man down like I’m the man now

Vado >>>>>>>

2. Poster Child Says:

the jones’ can’t keep up… maybe my nigga nas, but i got stronger after ether

3. GMLLZ Says:

niggas just dont hit 50-70 homeruns naturally…

since the testing and court cases, niggas just STOPPED doing that..

sosa, mcgwire, bonds, griffey, matt williams, brady anderson, etc… them niggas was using

^^^^^^^^^^

Niggas definitely don’t hit 70 HRs naturally. But there were guys hittin 50+ HRs back in the day when the fields were larger and bats weren’t as good as the ones today. It’s unreasonable to think that great hitters can’t hit 50+ HRs with smaller fields, worse pitching, better weight-training and off-season preparation.

Jose Bautista hit 54 HRs last year. Are you saying that drug testing totally missed him? His year looked like an aberration so I’m sure he’ll be getting tested this year IF they didn’t test him last year…but so far he’s off to a great start.

Sosa & McGwire are proven/admitted users. Griffey is neither. Palmeiro definitely. Brady Anderson…no doubt in my mind he used. Andruw Jones’ 50+HR season was probably b/c of steroids. There’s a lot of guys who had amazing years….Gary Matthews comes to mind also back in 2006. That year was a massive aberration in his career numbers AND it was a contract year.

4. Camelot Says:

*doesn’t watch baseball*

*isnt from New England Coast*

*doesn’t see what the hype is*

*kanye shrug*

5. EnglandRepresent Says:

@911

Your little man has got his work cut out trying to sort his dipshit Daddy out. It’s gonna be a reverse teaching situation. Actually some truth/gem to that shot too.

6. 911 Says:

Why is this milk contamination significant? Milk, of course, typically represents the overall condition of the food chain because cows consume grass and are exposed to the same elements as food crops and water supplies. In other words, when cows’ milk starts testing positive for high levels of radioactive elements, this is indicative of radioactive contamination of the entire food supply.

tinyurl.com/3svjrfn

ruh-roh… mc killer, milk and cereal, get it, forget it..

7. 911 Says:

you can learn a lot from a dummy.

8. GMLLZ Says:

***still doesn’t understand how Lil B has a rap career***

**considers never listening to rap ever again**

9. A chick Says:

@GMLLZ

Hey U still trading?

10. 911 Says:

GMLLZ Says:
    April 13th, 2011 at 10:06 pm

***still doesn’t understand how Lil B has a rap career***

**considers never listening to rap ever again**

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

times a hundred thousand trillion.

11. P.W. Says:

Lakers better get that 2nd seed tonight.

12. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

*doesn’t watch baseball*
    *isnt from New England Coast*
    *doesn’t see what the hype is*
    *kanye shrug*

^Ditto!

13. A chick Says:

Because Lil B is the worst rapper in the game right now?

Pshhhhh.

April 13th, 2011 at 10:07 pm

@GMLLZ

Hey U still trading?

^^^^^^^^^
    errrrryday
    ————
    word, I think u said u do that FT too.
    I’m part time with it. LOVE IT! Wish I started like 10 years ago.

What’s ur addy?

17. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Minus Jim Jones that list is 100% accurate

Jim got some bangers. He’s improved over the years.

18. A chick Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    April 13th, 2011 at 10:18 pm
    Minus Jim Jones that list is 100% accurate

Jim got some bangers. He’s improved over the years.
    ————-
    Yeah u prolly right. Shoulda put Lil B there. My bad!!

Jim Jones on the top 20 list.

19. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

1.Tyler
    2.90% detriot rappers
    3.95% of Nah Posts

20. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

no-sign Kid Cudi being wack

21. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

all those weed carriers and blog rappers are wack though

especially Jimmy Jones

22. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

MBDTF >>>>

23. A chick Says:

E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:
    April 13th, 2011 at 10:24 pm
    no-sign Kid Cudi being wack
    ————
    He really is thou.
    1/3 of him tries to rap, another 1/3 of him tries to sing, and the last bit of him tries to act. He’s a mess!

24. Danny Ocean Says:

what’s poppin slime

25. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Ain none of them YMCMB niggas ever goin drop a album! FACT

26. PW Says:

P.W. Says:

Wait…who?

27. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

*rides shotty* w Achick

Iont fuck wit Mescudi

I did like “That Tree” ft Snoop dat bout it

28. GMLLZ Says:

word, I think u said u do that FT too.
    I’m part time with it. LOVE IT! Wish I started like 10 years ago.

What’s ur addy?

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yea I’m FT wit it. Yea I wish I was on it back in HS in the late ’90s during the golden age of trading. I’d be retired.

You want my email?

29. GMLLZ Says:

Jim got some bangers. He’s improved over the years.

^^^^^^

Co-sign

30. charles lee ray Says:

A chick darkskinned? I’m willing to bet she seal complexion.( the animal) she likes anything light,bright,damn near white

7 mins ago

31. A chick Says:

You want my email?
    ————-
    Yeah I’m curious if your trading the same plays I’m into. I’m guessing you might be into more long term stuff…but hopefully ur into swing & day trades and such so we can collaborate.

I’m not into options & futures but looking to get into shorting soon.

32. charles lee ray Says:

Do u know how to scuba
    Got a house in aruba(c)Jim Jones first song

33. P.W. Says:

# PW Says:
    April 13th, 2011 at 10:29 pm

P.W. Says:

Wait…who?
    Oh wow you called dibs on a name. Get over yourself.

34. A chick Says:

charles lee ray Says:
    April 13th, 2011 at 10:32 pm

7 mins ago
    ———–
    OMG…Y mufuckas so curious about what shade of BLACK I am?? That’s the gayest thing ever.

But just for fucks sake NO I’m not dark skinned. I’m the same complexion as Taraji P Henson.

35. GMLLZ Says:

I’m not into options & futures but looking to get into shorting soon.

^^^^^^^^^^^

Nah long-term for me is like 5 days — swing trades in other words. For those I only trade the leading stocks. The biggest trade of my career lasted about 40 seconds. So yea, I’m very short-term. When I get more of a cushion I will be moving all of my activity to just swing trading. You can hit me at giggava@gmail dot com.

36. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Wait…who?
    Oh wow you called dibs on a name. Get over
    yourself.

^Will the real PW please stand up