Video: Lil Wayne Live in Atlanta

The I Am Still Music Tour touches down in the A. Wayne spits some brand new bars, a cappella, at the 1:54 mark.

122 Responses to “Video: Lil Wayne Live in Atlanta”

1. why? Says:

“That’s why them fucks at XL Recordings signed those dudes for only one album, ’cause they know they ain’t gon last…”

“you betta sell out if you signed to a major lol

otherwise whats the purpose

this isnt the 90′s anymore – we’re not rushing to the store to buy cd’s for $18.99

creative control is cool integrity wise – but its not selling record”

1. Tyler chose to do a one album deal with XL.
    2. XL Recordings >>>>>>>>
    3. Whatever happens with OF they don’t give a fuck. They listen to artists NR commenters hate and even don’t consider most 90′s rappers as influences. They wanna get famous but be viewed as different (not original) from everybody else in hip hop.
    4. It’s still Tumblr DIY Supreme wearing rap.
    5. Oh and many of there followers are those same kids waiting in lines to buy Supreme and SB’s so they will be ok.

2. Samir Says:

911 Says:
    April 11th, 2011 at 12:06 am

shit, pick a story any story and the verbiage doesn’t change, nor does anyone ask, why?

Because that’s an Associated Press story that they’re all publishing… that’s kinda how it works.

3. PG-DC Says:

BOOM!

I’m the Edgar Bronfman Jr. of this blogging shyt.

The Guy Hands of this blogging shyt.

THE TRUTH IS MORE COMPELLING.

And the truth aint what they’re telling.

Just llike them A-P news stories, these bloggers are recycling content. There’s no variation – no truth, SHYT, aint even no opinions – it’s monotonous.

ANTI-EST.

4. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

“Dey call me Juicy J
    A nigga w many hoes
    I run right thru
    U niggas be payin tolls”

5. Danbury Says:

Alicia Keys >>>

Swizz Beats <<<

Funny how life works out…

6. Marv Says:

Rise and grind folks….

It’s starting of the week, be thankful you woke up, be thankful for what you have but try to achieve more….

Stay positive, start your week off right…..

Keep grinding….

7. PG-DC Says:

Posted some great words/ video from Steve Stoute on the website. Wasn’t Stoute involved in that bottle incident over the “Hate Me Now” video?

ANTI-EST.

HALF MAN HALF AMAZING
    MY POETRYS DEEP I NEVER FAIL

*several scratches*

14. Big545 Says:

*Plays Suspect Nigga*

*Sings Hook*

“Suspect nigga dont come outside, gonna shit pushed back tonight”

15. Harlem World Says:

the white girls are stepping up their came this spring

theyve seen the sistas and senoritas in full swing – so they wanna be involved in the action too

16. Harlem World Says:

nas is goat

17. Harlem World Says:

as much as i stan for currensy..

i wish hed have given nas an albums worth of beats instead

nas is goat

i wish hed have given nas an albums worth of beats instead

^ word.

I thought Harlem niggas were Anti Nas.

19. S.I.C.K Says:

I thought Harlem niggas were Anti Nas.
    yeah WE ARE.LOL

*daps all*

Red velvet cupcake from CRUMBS>>>>

20. mcb Says:

what up tho

21. mcb Says:

Spitta Nas Collabo….

that’d be interesting

… I normally don’t ever play the radio when my sons are in the car, but over the weekend I made the error. Why when we got home, both them lil dudes were singing “inaudible with your booty on me… I cried, but couldnt help laughing at the innocence.

Red velvet cupcake from CRUMBS>>>>

*daps SICK, mcb and the rest*

Yo sick, this teacher at my kids school made some of this one day, that was so good, I went hope with a strong disgust for wifey.

Spitta Nas Collabo….

that’d be interesting

^ explain how this would be interesting.

25. S.I.C.K Says:

Van Husen polos>>>

Steve Madden Dress shoes>>>

Docker`s Khakis>>>>>

Stop playin SICK!!!

Van Husen polos>>>

Steve Madden Dress shoes>>>

Docker`s Khakis>>>>>

Stop playin SICK!!!

^ wow, you supposed to be corporate thuggin with the yankee fitted on, now they got you on some Beezy shit.

27. Harlem World Says:

I thought Harlem niggas were Anti Nas.

thats ridiculous – nas is universal

28. 911 Says:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1375493/FBI-file-shows-police-army-officers-saw-UFO-explode-Utah.html

Wow

I got these Old navy cargo/khakis that are perfect for the work enviroment, yet not cheesy.

30. Harlem World Says:

theyre both philosophers in there own way

nas will watch x observe & write

spitta is stream of concisousness – like hes doing it as hes rhyming –

creativity >>>

911 what you make of those pics,… they look kinda funnystyle

32. Harlem World Says:

nas was on 114th st last xmas handing out turkeys @ xmas

wanted no publicity for it – just on the strength of love

nas >>>

Autopsy: A dead alien is allegedly examined following the landing at Roswell. The photo was later shown to be a hoax

oh ok, near mind.

Harlem World Says:

April 11th, 2011 at 10:10 am
    theyre both philosophers in there own way

nas will watch x observe & write

spitta is stream of concisousness – like hes doing it as hes rhyming –

creativity >>>

^ sonically though, is it a marraige? a la how that Ross and Raekwon collabo came out sounding proper

35. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

“Drinkin, from da lemonade bottle
    Tell da truth! Do I look like a role model?
    To da kid da chose me to follow
    Life ain nothin but bitches n Impalas”

36. S.I.C.K Says:

@cOLD

I got the new era Yankee with the dark ceasar to boot(II)

*feels like a JC Penny/Macy`s Model*

I`m spitting at every bitch I see today.Win Lose or Draw.

mollases.

^dancing.

*feels like a JC Penny/Macy`s Model*

I`m spitting at every bitch I see today.Win Lose or Draw.

^ ha! love those days…

39. Casket Face Says:

“Lloyd Banks – Getting To It Mandatory”

paradoxical title ether

40. S.I.C.K Says:

*wonders where`s the sun and the 76 degree forcast*

41. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

I`m spitting at every bitch I see today.Win Lose or Draw.

I try and live by those words each and every day

laserbeam vocalist.

does well in symphonies.

44. 911 Says:

Those released documents confirm the existence from the government standpoint, cold. That’s pretty big. Although the 24 hour news cycle will wash this out prior to it ever settling anywhere. Good times.

45. Harlem World Says:

sonically though, is it a marraige?

we can only hope so

overall feelings of the beats on Sha vs Wu?

47. Casket Face Says:

# Harlem World Says:
    April 11th, 2011 at 10:12 am

nas was on 114th st last xmas handing out hogging all the free turkeys @ xmas

wanted no publicity for it – just on the strength of love

nas <<<<

*fixed*

Masters of Our Fate (feat. Black Thought)

^ thumbs up.

49. Casket Face Says:

# cOLD Says:
    April 11th, 2011 at 10:22 am

overall feelings of the beats on Sha vs Wu?

only like Rock N Roll…nothing else was memorable

50. S.I.C.K Says:

overall feelings of the beats on Sha vs Wu?
    solid and much better than I expected.I have`nt spun it in a minute though.

Crane Style>>>>

Casket Face Says:

April 11th, 2011 at 10:23 am

^ watch ya conduct nigga.

52. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Van Huesen is one of da GOAT dress Shirts-FACT

only like Rock N Roll…nothing else was memorable

solid and much better than I expected.I have`nt spun it in a minute though.

^ lyrics are on par as expected… but the beats are kinda lacking that Push. You know the arrogance elbow a nigga out your way shit.

54. Casket Face Says:

# cOLD Says:
    April 11th, 2011 at 10:25 am

Casket Face Says:

April 11th, 2011 at 10:23 am

^ watch ya conduct nigga.

Nas is a has been, sad but true…and he was inspiration for hip-hop

Dj Premiere, Nas, Big, Ghost, Rae, Rza, Hypnotize Minds, Master P…the reason I listen to Hip-Hop #FACT

55. S.I.C.K Says:

BigGhosface and Askathug.com are severely undewhelming as of late.I guess the shtick is getting old.

Jersey&EFL need a blog ASAP.

56. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

I`m spitting at every bitch I see today.Win Lose or
    Draw.
    I try and live by those words each and every day

^this is the only way!
    “A closed mouth don’t get fed!”

“You can’t score if you don’t shoot”

My personal mantras

Casket do agree some beats supply, and others demand…

Like a beat may be beneath a nigga wings giving him air, or the contrary forcing a nigga to bring his A game.

58. Casket Face Says:

# tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    April 11th, 2011 at 10:25 am

Van Huesen is one of da broke niggas GOAT dress Shirts-FACT

*fixed*
    *shamefully hides over 12 Van Huesen JC Penny shirts
    from office days of 2009-10*

59. 911 Says:

What nahggas think about prodigy tweeting Ross, telling him he feels his movement and to hop on a song… I think it’s called black cocaine?!?

60. mcb Says:

Casket Face Says:

April 11th, 2011 at 10:29 am
    # tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    April 11th, 2011 at 10:25 am

Van Huesen is one of da broke niggas GOAT dress Shirts-FACT

*fixed*
    *shamefully hides over 12 Van Huesen JC Penny shirts
    from office days of 2009-10*

*also hides Van Heusen*
    actually no
    *proudly displays dry cleaned professional shirts*
    fuck all that, my clothe slook good for cheap

61. S.I.C.K Says:

@cOLD

You need to reveal more scrolls.The talent is def there.You write that shit that can be the spoken word in the backdrop of a well written RNB jawn.No dickride just stating facts.

62. b Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    April 11th, 2011 at 10:29 am
    I`m spitting at every bitch I see today.Win Lose or
    Draw.
    I try and live by those words each and every day

^this is the only way!
    “A closed mouth don’t get fed!”

“You can’t score if you don’t shoot”

My personal mantras

^this will increase ya hoes no doubt, but you will get a lot of throwaways.

63. S.I.C.K Says:

This was expected.It`s a win win for both although P may need Ross more for the exposure.

64. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

I`m spitting at every bitch I see today.Win Lose or
    Draw.
    I try and live by those words each and every day

^this is the only way!
    “A closed mouth don’t get fed!”

“You can’t score if you don’t shoot”

My personal mantras

#gems

65. b Says:

Nas is a has been, sad but true…and he was inspiration for hip-hop

^all respect due, I cant listen to the opinions of a man who listens to uncle murda.

S.I.C.K Says:

April 11th, 2011 at 10:32 am
    @cOLD

^ yo SICK, that’s big coming from the homie, thanks. I’d love to write an ill script someday fam. Real talk.

67. plug Says:

what up doe

68. mcb Says:

acting liek Nas aint just put some some real decent verses on that Damian collab.

on some different suibject shit.

and COld,
    if Nas spitta did a track, i would hope/think it could be a peaceful weed song but with some ill slick lines in it, where kids would go revisit (or sigh.. discover) some of his older works, like Purple….

their common thread is marijuana love, and maybe Nas and him can talk shit about some labels..

regardless i dont wwanna discuss a fake collabo further hahaa

69. S.I.C.K Says:

bagging bitches with a $25 van huesen polo>>not getting rhythm and flossing

The Man makes the clothes Remember that…

70. b Says:

ols school white walls
    white pussy tight walls
    nibble on the head ho bite balls(c) gunplay don logan

71. Casket Face Says:

b Says:
    April 11th, 2011 at 10:34 am

Nas is a has been, sad but true…and he was inspiration for hip-hop

this right here is the shit i can’t stand about hip-hop…them one-sided niggas that live in a bubble.

you’ll never be able to truly evaluate and appreciate the good without, being willing to accept the bad.

The Man makes the clothes Remember that

^ cBc…

73. b Says:

I gotta cop those hare jordans off the strength of the fact that my aunt didnt cop me those easter of 92 cuz they “cost too much money”.Them shits PAID FO

74. Casket Face Says:

# plug Says:
    April 11th, 2011 at 10:36 am

what up doe

how you from the d and can’t even say “whatupdoe?”…..one word nigga
    sound like an asian immigrant trying to say it off iPhone translator and shit lol

75. Harlem World Says:

oh word prodigy is cosigning ross?

ok then

*stops listening to prodigy x mobb deep*

go speak to ya man fif

76. S.I.C.K Says:

fucking bitches doggy with all white STRABURY`S

good times!!!

77. Harlem World Says:

Nas is a has been, sad but true…and he was inspiration for hip-hop

i cant even respond to shit like this – it would be a waste of energy

78. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

bagging bitches with a $25 van huesen
    polo>>not getting rhythm and flossing
    The Man makes the clothes Remember that…

^Exactly!
    Shit da Van Huesen for da $20! You can’t beat that n they got mad colors/flavors. Keep them bitches dry cleaned they good to go. Alfani makes that shit too

79. b Says:

^UR RIGHT LOL.Certain shit just aint for me, uncle murda is one of em.WE BOTH know uncle murda is trash, but one of us still listens to him.

80. Casket Face Says:

# S.I.C.K Says:
    April 11th, 2011 at 10:42 am

fucking bitches doggy with all white STRABURY`S

good times!!!

this means you were NEVER fly…at all, bottom feeding ass nigga lol

81. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Only shops @
    Macys
    Express
    Aldo
    Jos A Bank

Maybe a sneaker spot or two

82. plug Says:

lol casket. how a man not fromt he D gonna tell a ninja from the D how to speak his own slang??? and dont try that “I stayed in the D back in 86” bullish cause I aint tryin to hear it

83. Casket Face Says:

@b

….yeah murdah is trash b lol, but that March 9th GOES!

84. mcb Says:

cant have seeds if you dont lay pipe

I said umm.

86. Casket Face Says:

# plug Says:
    April 11th, 2011 at 10:45 am

lol casket. how a man not fromt he D gonna tell a ninja from the D how to speak his own slang??? and dont try that “I stayed in the D back in 86″ bullish cause I aint tryin to hear it

LOL…I’m as much as from Detroit as Dj Drama is from Atlanta

87. plug Says:

Shit da Van Huesen for da $20!

yall still payin to much

5 dollar 15x tees > 20 dollar Van Halen shirts

try em, triumph.

plug one of your stories are long overdue… whats good. Ever since you got wifed up, you became a square?

90. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

I doubt 50 would even let Prodigy make songs with Ross

P’s gonna get summer jam screened again if he upsets his boss

91. Casket Face Says:

# plug Says:
    April 11th, 2011 at 10:48 am

Shit da Van Huesen for da $20!

yall still payin to much

5 dollar 15x tees > 20 dollar Van Halen shirts

Never paid more than $6 for a Van Huesen shirt…came to work looking bout it like a brotha about business lol.

Briefcase with a phone charger, source/xxl, altoids, and papers that looked important but i never read lol

92. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Is Prodigy still on gunit tho?

93. S.I.C.K Says:

@Casket

I`m the wrong nigga address.I`m a MAN who fucks grown women,some of which I `ve posted.Me and getting pussy are far from foreign.Meanwhile you`re posing as fashion consulatant/dickrider for another MAN??You have bitchmade ways my g.Fuck you worried what the next man wears?Bitch!

I doubt 50 would even let Prodigy make songs with Ross

P’s gonna get summer jam screened again if he upsets his boss

^ he aint on the unit. He his own man. Fifty gotta respect that.

95. Casket Face Says:

# tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    April 11th, 2011 at 10:52 am

Is Prodigy still on gunit tho?

Nah, that shit tatted on his knuckles though lol…Prodigy a funny looking nigga, if he talked tough I’d probably laugh in his face….

96. el feces loco Says:

@Casket

Monday morning ether Friday residue

*daps*

ARIES >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Finna go HAMburger..this weekend

*daps the upper tier*

97. plug Says:

——-
    Ouch! yall poppin off early this morning.

*puts on vest*

98. Casket Face Says:

# S.I.C.K Says:
    April 11th, 2011 at 10:52 am

@Casket

Nigga you wore Starburys…PERIOD, you a lame…and the bitches you fucked were too.

NOBODY respects a nigga wearing Starburys

99. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

*gets g-unit 4 lyfe tatted on wrist*

*gets dropped from g-unit*

100. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Prodigy a funny looking nigga, if he talked tough
    I’d probably laugh in his face….

^P be talkin real tough! I wonder was in PC in prison? Iont think Albert wanted no problems
    So far I’ve been unimpressed w all the verses I’ve heard. After they signed to Gunit I haven’t wanted to hear them. I still think Infamous was their best album, Murda Muzik 2nd

101. plug Says:

casket, what part of detroit did you stay in before you were kicked out in 86?

102. el feces loco Says:

Something is off about beautifullApril…she got some nice sweater puppets but she givin me that “i used to be a man” vibe.

I hate technology at times

103. Casket Face Says:

A nigga that wears Starbury, has a moms thats been punched in the face and dropped in a puddle of dirty water in her pink Sunday’s best tryna defend your honor…that’s how hard niggas go on niggas that wear Starbury

you can’t even call yourself a man tryna justify $13 sneaks

104. GMLLZ Says:

^^^^^^^^

that’s too funny

105. b Says:

cant we all just get along sick?*daps efl*

106. el feces loco Says:

NOBODY respects a nigga wearing Starburys

^not even anothe nigga wearing starburys?

I never owned a pair but I was glad he made em so cheap..mad poor people lined up for them blickas..poor kids, old poor people..shits was epicly humbling.

107. b Says:

I hate technology at times

^oh really?what about all these fancy machines and medicine thats keepin ya ol ass alive?

108. S.I.C.K Says:

casket, what part of detroit did you stay in before you were kicked out in 86?
    The men`s shelter before word got out about those herpes blisters on his mouf.Ol dirt bomb ass nigga.Nigga probably smell like warm mayonaise.

109. GMLLZ Says:

you can’t even call yourself a man tryna justify $13 sneaks

^^^^^^^^^

unless you’re white….my office is where what you want, so I stay with different pairs of kicks on…white boys stay commentin on my kicks like, “why do you have a different pair of sneakers to match everything? I only have two pairs of shoes. One to mess around in and another for dressing up.”

Bet that the pair they wear to mess around in are some sketchers or some old busted nikes. They don’t give a fuck. I’m not built like that, but I can understand where they’re coming from. Especially when I open my closet and look at my shoes and start doing the math…

110. plug Says:

NOBODY respects a ninja wearing Starburys
    ——-
    hahaha

I was gonna get some, but we had went hoopin one day when they first came out. and the dude who was checkin me slipped and fell hard like he had ice on his shoes. and Im a non hooper. man we went so hard on him I doubt if he ever put them shoes back on again.

111. el feces loco Says:

Waddup b?
    ———
    I hate technology at times

^ no machines over here fella..straight pussy n weed all this engine needs.

give you 5 years…You gon look older than I do now then.

112. Casket Face Says:

# S.I.C.K Says:
    April 11th, 2011 at 11:03 am

casket, what part of detroit did you stay in before you were kicked out in 86?

…coming from a nigga that ADMITTED to fucking a bitch from the back in NOTHING but Starburys and some sunglasses from the check cashing place.

113. S.I.C.K Says:

@Casket be honest fam.How many time you`ve been exiled from this site??you talk about RESPECT???I`m speaking facts here.That`s some really lame shit son.Ol quick to back down ass nigga.

My manhood is intact ask your whore mother.If you fucked my mother you`re aliar unless you`re into NECRO.Pussyface!!

114. el feces loco Says:

Rich white people have the most fucked up shoes….ever..I’m talking dress shoes, sneaks wtv..mad scuffed up, bologna bottoms, white sneakers that look brown. Dem kizzas dont giva fuck bout that trivial shit

115. el feces loco Says:

feet > shoes

116. kevfrescura de talco Says:

Especially when I open my closet and look at my shoes and start doing the math

>why would you do the math after the fact tho?

sup nahkis

117. Casket Face Says:

S.I.C.K. the type of nigga get a bitch number and show up at her crib 5 hours later with a white shoping bag full with a used bar of soap, line up clippers and two loose eggs from the store asking to take a shower….bitch so scared and in awe she lets him w/ 911 on speed dial

118. Danny Ocean Says:

elbow out the window. cigar smoke travel wherever the wind blow…

119. b Says:

u cant argue wit a nigga named casketface lol.when casket upped his pic, my first thought was, now that looks like a nigga who plays too much, and dont know when to stop joking, and i never met the nigga a day in my life.lol.no fbm

120. plug Says:

lol.when casket upped his pic, my first thought was, now that looks like a ninja who plays too much
    ————
    is casket the one wit 313 on his forearm? I dont remember a pic . nhjic

121. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

I never owned any Starbury gear. I did go to grab these Protege’s for outdoors for da 30 but they ain have my size. If you got game it don’t matter w kicks u rock! but them sneaks was good for ppl who can’t afford hi price kick 15 is a good look.
    Steve & Barrys lol